Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQdxHi4_Pvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

arguably the most schizo post of the morning

give me the quick rundown why these were everywhere

Deep

Easy to draw and they looked cool.

Care to explain?

Attached: 65508830_10219814352333368_3708411446405627904_o.jpg (1440x1440, 296K)

because its simple as fuck to doodle one, just like you can draw pentagram, swastica or smiley face

*most schizo post of the morning so far

Stop trying to hide the truth glownigger

this was a logo on a stussy shirt when i was in 7th grade and we switched timelines at some point now it has no origin

literally nobody knows where it originated, just that literally everyone at some point, regardless of country, drew them at school but can't remember why or what they learned it from

Oh yeah, the sign draw even before CIA was a thing.

stussy never used the logo
its origins as far back as can be traced are from the graffiti scene in the 60's
youtube.com/watch?v=RQdxHi4_Pvc

I thought it was Smith ski goggles logo?

S is for Shlomo.

they did. I had a shirt with that S with a jester hat on top.

S is for sodomite

but why was here too?

fpbp

8 or S?

This shit was s for surfer here in the 70's in California

yes, it can be the number 8
the letter S
or the $

lol fucking this

SS

That's not an S, it's the number eight.

This isnt a schizo post, its just gay.

Rolling Stones??

produce the evidence, no one else has been able to, regardless other instances predate it.

>super s
What is this, primary school?

Attached: 1543515832956.jpg (270x604, 41K)

an actual example of memetics

It’s a symbol from the fourth dimension where our minds live. We’re referring back to the continual of life. No end and overlap.

I always thought people were copying this

Attached: 18265301_H2129928-600x954.jpg (600x954, 88K)

This was one of the original memes in its current form.

It doesnt exist anymore. It's a leftover from the shazam timeline. I have friends/family my age that are convinced these two things existed.

also infinity

In my reality it was from West49

It's basically a proto-meme
See Pic related
When were you in 7th grade?

Attached: kilroy.jpg (1100x618, 133K)

Technically it's an 'S' but could be seen as an eight.

94/95

I grew up in Sweden before the great blackening and I saw "kilroy was here" on a wall in one of the school toilets

/thread/ report, saged and hiden.

Attached: redpills.jpg (760x1024, 104K)

It’s not an S. It means “Hope.”

It is not just worldwide known, but also an inter-generational symbol.

This video explains it all:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQdxHi4_Pvc

We don't know exactly its origin yet, but we find it in the painting of "the ambassor", at the middle, which is from 1500s.

missing the point nigger, it's not about the origin or the picture, it's the fact that everybody knows it, knows how to draw it, and doesn't know why

"Cool S" as seen in the 1533 painting The Ambassadors by Hans Holbein the Younger

Attached: 800px-The_Ambassadors_-__Cool__S.png (800x788, 1.07M)

Still not politics anyway, Ahmed

>literally everyone at some point, regardless of country, drew them at school

I had a friend who I would see doodling them, but I never saw anyone else doing it, and I didn't myself. I only learned a year or so ago that this was so widespread.

Kilroy was scrawled throughout Europe by a lot of American soldiers during WWII, INTENTIONALLY. They would see other Kilroy was here drawings that Americans had scrawled and do a few themselves. It was conscious imitation and everybody knew why they were doing it and where it started, which is different from the S symbol, that nobody knows why they drew it or where it started.

>reddit spacing

he's bringing a valid point
can you answer his question?
might it have been in disney movies in an underlying way? intresting question

Go tell your therapist.

also, infinity and a very crude double helix

ok fed

it's because S is a goddamned letter, and it's the hardest for uncoordinated shitheads to scrawl
>thus methods for it develop naturally, he jhonny the retard can't make an S corrctly - stu the faggot artist helps him - no one talks about it or remembers because it's so pathetic - the same shit could be done for a god damned triangle

>some retard started copying it because it "looks cool"
>some other retard did the same because it "looks cool"
>500 years later every kid in school knows of it because there was at least one other kid that constantly drew those because he thinks it "looks cool"
baby discovers trends

Its a basic memetic rune. Think of it as a pre internet attempt of making a pepe
-t Occulist

It's been around for way longer than the CIA you schizo

Three different posts. Three different answers.

Incorrect. We are all right.

Poland spring didn't even use that logo in the 90s. The way the s is drawn everywhere happened at least in the early 90s, I first saw it in 94

You fail at logic.

bare the last one, they both make sense because there are a thousand possible explanations for something like that to carry over centuries
you should look up that kind of shit and you'll see there are plenty of things that people know of or say/do every day that come from ages ago and they have no idea

How so? Every one of these answers implicated that this symbol was created based off of a memetic principal. For the express purpose of being spread as a meme, in order to be a meme.
So in short yes, ape boy draw ape symbol, has no meaning,
Ape boy thiink symbol cool too, draws again
And again
And again

>arguably
provides zero arguments. good one.

Attached: 1 star.jpg (720x912, 72K)

Soldiers who wrote Killroy was here did not know it's origins or who it came from. They simply jumped on the bandwagon, ergo a meme.

>arguably
still zero arguments.

Superman logo

Dunno, don't care, a friend of mine from ameristan showed it to us, I immediately identified foreign mind-poison, disinfection is proceeding very well so far

Attached: verybad.png (1122x1122, 1.46M)

It was probably a pre social media attempt by the gov to see how and where information spread. Probably a big experiment

isn't that a hate symbol?

You are a fuckin old boomer.

I remember some kid showing me how to draw one during recess. Start with the six lines, connect them, etc. It's not like some man in black abducted you and subjected you to some mind-altering machine and you ended up just "knowing" a demonic S rune.

Nice try shill. You can't demoralize us.

Attached: 1557503605494.jpg (832x853, 159K)

i remember being home schooled by my parents and my brother even making this symbol regularly

technically first of the millennials

>nobody knows why they drew it
yeah, we do. It looked cool. The fuck are you on about?

I had forgotten about this painting.-
The distorted toothless skull is shockingly normal when corrected with photoshop.

Attached: amb-skull.jpg (467x514, 167K)

bullshit I don't and never drew this shit.

not cool S in OP