Do you think there will be cinema/theatre shootings in America when this comes out in this October?

Do you think there will be cinema/theatre shootings in America when this comes out in this October?

Personally I would be too afraid to go see this in public setting in America, it has all that incel aesthetic/vibe also going on and all the shootings lately with the Garlic/El Paso shooter etc. someone is bound to get killed

Attached: dd586203382ee10102c591bff2a551b8.jpg (1536x2304, 166K)

It’s gonna be biblical

>being afraid of shooters
Do you have any concept of probability/statistics?

Attached: post this in every gun thread.png (626x691, 347K)

>tag line not “Rise Up”
You had one job

>too afraid to go see this in a public setting
That's just because you are a little bitch. Do you also walk around with a helmet on all day in case a car hits you?

OF course I can go watch it here without getting shot

I would not go watch this if I was living in America

Watch it and all movies that you are excited for on opening night. You will only be sharing the theater with other fans, anyone wanting to kill innocent people will probably go to a later more populated showing

Attached: rPAKw58.jpg (1851x1514, 496K)

You’re in Finland you don’t have to worry about shooters

theaters aren't gun free zones in my state so... no one will try

Right wing shooters aren’t going to gravitate toward a left-wing Joker.

>has a nigger love interest
BASED

Yeah, thats what I am saying. It would still be extremely unlikely you would get hurt.

I think it's strange that we have this thread every day. Almost like your cuck ass is trying to put the idea out there. I think your a kike trying to create a "real" Jow Forums shooter. What do you think about that?

Attached: BOTTOMTEXT.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

This joker will be based as FUCK
I hope Joaquin doesn't off himself after that as Ledger did
He knew he touched he truth of america and the world and couldn't live with it

Its made for some really good memes

Attached: 1564147009283.jpg (782x519, 125K)

This is first time doing this thread here

I don't know if this is real but I was always impressed by how little exploitation of arms there is in the US because I know that if guns were to be so widespread in my country then there would be a mass shooting day, not even exaggerating.

Pirate everything!

That’s not true.

Who do you work for?

>too afraid

then the dark side has won you absolute door handle

or marketing

i dont think so

every happening is a good happening.

I'll just carry like I always do and carry a flashlight, I'll also sit in a back corner like I always do. If you live in the US and don't carry you're fucking stupid.

Believe it or not most of us aren't that stupid. We're too comfortable to blow each others brains out. That doesn't mean that we don't carry pistols around all the time though.

Than why talk about the potential for a mass shooting? wouldn't that drive down opening sales? Something has been off about this since the trailer drop. (((they))) backed off it really quick on SM and no one is talking it down in those circles. Then Fin Fag Foom and other shills like him come here and be like "Do you goys think someone is going to shoot up a theater opening weekend; I think one of you is going to shoot up a theater opening weekend". It's too fucking obvious at this point.

Attached: 1563853180678.png (500x550, 195K)

i've seen at least twenty

Suuuuuuure.

Attached: gamersriseup.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

30-50 guns per 100 people in germany? ehm that seems wrong.

say hi to your supervisor for me, also where can i apply? if im going to shitpost why not get paid for it

“If” any three letter gov agencies have their eyes on this site they’d know the joker meme is popular with ebil white neo nazi incels, so I would say there’s a chance.

Guns don’t kill people, government planned false flags to take guns kill people

This. There have been a shit ton of shills recently and threads on McVeigh and Tarrant and now this. They’re planning something

5,37millions and thats just the legal ones
with 60 million adults, this makes 1 in 6

OP why do you come up with such dumb ideas?
Were Nolan's movies "incel movies" (lmao)?
Yet Holmes went there and shoot up the place anyway.
Stop believing in muh incel shooter kike propaganda, get a grip ffs.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: golden-pepe.jpg (400x400, 65K)

This