TTSA has started UFO disclosure

TTSA has started UFO disclosure
Only 2 years in and they have already achieved more than the entire UFO community has in 6 decades. They did this by approaching the establishment in a neutral and respectful way, instead of running at them guns blazing and being antagonistic like the UFO community has in the past.
So far, they've
>Revealed the US government has had secret programs for decades, despite denying it. Effectively, this is the US government admitting that UFO's (as in technologically advanced craft) are real and not weather baloons or swamp gas.
>Revealed the secret UFO program, AATIP, and its findings
>Had respectable news media publish articles about UFO's, nuanced articles that took the subject seriously
>Had senators and congressmen briefed on the subject matter, to the extent that now senators and congress are working on drafting bills and putting pressure on the government
>Had the U.S. navy create a policy for reporting UFO's, effectively admiting that it's a serious issue. Now pilots have an official channel for reporting UFO encounters and don't have their careers damaged like they did previously.

Attached: TTSA1.png (807x832, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5SH3hGf8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The primary goals of TTSA are
>To popularize UFO's in the conciousness of the masses and have people take the subject more seriously, something which the UFO community has failed to do.
>To influence senators, congressmen, and other people in the US government to push the people in power to reveal more information on this subject to the public
>To backengineer alien technology through public means, in a way such that the US government does not need to reveal any secrets. For this reason, TTSA has connections with Lockheed Martin, Beoing, BEA, and Bigelow Aerospace

Attached: TTSA2.png (795x871, 558K)

Inb4
>SHILL
>DISINFO
>DEEEEEP STATE
Have sex.

Attached: TTSA3.png (804x801, 446K)

INB4
>ITS DA DEEEEP STATE PSYOP
Okay, gay boy, please explain how any of this benefits the "deep state"?

Attached: TTSA4.png (781x652, 440K)

Jow Forums virgins BTFO

Attached: 1565300750440.png (2048x1024, 775K)

All these people look like crazy schizoids or scammers

All of their credentials are public and freely available for anyone to confirm. The fact you'd resort to something to petty as to judge someone's appearence tells me you're not exactly a big thinker. Best get back to reality TV shows and drinking cola.

bump

have a bump

Attached: ufo phenomena.jpg (1120x4048, 999K)

Good pic, saved.
Interested to find that Michio Kaku quote.

Anything that involves John Podesta is by proxy Jewish as fuck and should be ignored and labeled deceptive by default

why hasnt this recieved any msm attention.

John Podesta isn't involved.
It has.

Yes he is

Also, you need to fuck off with your podesta and pizzagate faggotry

No, he's not.
>inb4 you post a picture of Delonge with Podesta as evidence while not knowing ANYTHING about the context or situation
I see through you like glass, shill.

Podesta was one of the first people Delonge hooked up with, he pointed in him all the 'right' directions

You are an absolute fool for buying any of this to the stars academy crap.

Just read about this yesterday. I’m actually learning about design

>OMG THEY SPOKE TO PODESTA, THAT MEANS IT'S A BIG GUBMINT DISINFO SATANIC PSYOP!!!!
Stop dodging your coffin, boomer, it's time for you to get into that grave.
Podesta has been in government for decades and has worked 2 presidents, he knows washington DC like the back of his hand. Of course they would speak to him and get as much information out of him as possible. They also intended to leverage Podesta after the election, when everyone assumed Hilary would win. But she lost and Podesta lost his usefullness. What did Podesta point them to? Everthing TTSA has released so far is factual information. Is that because of Podesta? Then we should thank him for his service.
Now fuck off with your low IQ boomer posts.

>I’m actually learning about design
What do you mean mate?

Fake aliens allows the deep state to distract from real weapons programs.

Funnel tax payer money to defense contractors because of “muh alien threat”

Distract public from real government corruption

Unite the countries in the world under a global government because of “muh alien threat”

>Then we should thank Podesta for his service

You think you’re hot shit don’t you

But you don't need aliens to do any of that. In fact, using aliens, which the majority of people think is an idea only believed in by weirdos and conspiracy theorists is fucking stupid and you are stupid for believing it. Real weapons programs and tax payer money being funnelled defense contractors already happens and they don't need aliens to make it happen. You also fucking stupid if you think the US, Russia, and China are going to form a one world government together. It is time for you to take your daily nap you senile boomer.

I think you're a retarded boomer that doesn't think through what he says and makes decisions based on emotional impulses and cynicism rather than rational thought and evidence.

hi SKIPPY, are you still a bad boy?

literally who?

ah, you haven't seen the video of Podesta shouting at a tied up kid while the kid is crying out : "No, Skippy, no?"
typical liberal dumb fuck

Guarantee I'm to the right of you, gypsy rat.
Post the video you fat incel or shut the fuck up faggot.

I think Reddit would be more your speed, you might actually be retarded lmao

I know you came from reddit during the trump election, cuck.

Assuming podesta is some pedo that rapes kids in pizza resturants, that absolutely makes no difference to his usefullness as a political insider. Someone can be a pedo, a murderer, or anything else, and still be powerful, rich, intelligent, inluential, in possesion of useful knowledge, and, most importantly, tell the truth. You want to argue that Podesta gave fake or disinfo information to TTSA? Prove it. Otherwise it's nothing else than your low IQ ramblings.

>Shilling for Podesta

That’s how I know you’re gay

Attached: CB6B7EF7-79A3-47B2-AE0E-EDF3C753ACE5.jpg (960x960, 306K)

>making a rational argument
>shilling for podesta
Podesta hasn't been relavent for years, but you boomer faggots keep bringing him up. Shut the fuck up about podesta, nobody gives a fuck.

What about Tom Delong being a freemason the whole time he was in Blink 182 because all media figures are choosen to control the population

Or how about John Podesta? Podesta has held no elected position, he was a lobbyist and law professor, why does he have a security clearance higher than the sitting president?

The FBI, in the 90s said the Majestic 12 document was a forgery. Then why is DeLong and Podesta LARPing like its real in their private communications that got wikileaked?

Attached: 1537653184502.jpg (500x375, 39K)

UFO's don't exist, aliens aren't visiting earth!

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

He's not a freemason. That is why the apron he is wearing is blank. He's a visitor to the lodge and not a ranked mason. Anyone can visit a freemasons lodge for whatever reasons. Also, all the founding fathers of America who signed the declaration of independence and wrote the constitution were freemasons. You better give up your 2nd amendment and hand in your guns. The freemasons wrote that amendment and the freemasons are bad, right? Dumb fucking boomer.

The X-43 and X-51 are not even "secret" you people are just retarded.

>Or how about John Podesta? Podesta has held no elected position, he was a lobbyist and law professor, why does he have a security clearance higher than the sitting president?
Plenty of people working in the government are appointed by the president or his staff, they don't need to be elected you fucking spastic.
>The FBI, in the 90s said the Majestic 12 document was a forgery. Then why is DeLong and Podesta LARPing like its real in their private communications that got wikileaked
Because it has been US government policy since the 1940s, when they first retrieved a craft and bodies, to lie about the whole thing. Have you even kept up, retard?

What are you talking about?

The whole “boomer” insult is old stalwart. Especially when you use it on people who aren’t boomers KeK

Attached: 600B1AC3-BD8E-4F56-8DC5-E846B21F07A9.png (1649x2042, 382K)

>UFOs are real
>fuck off with your elites are pedophiles shit

Yea, that makes sense...

>i'd like a liter of cola
Lol...tryharding this Delonge meme is obvious disinfo for the tired bluebeam narrative...the guy is working with john fucking podesta ffs
Go bin your butterspoon britbong...then take your bs to /x/

This

"UFO"... Look them up

>they admit something unidentified is real...
Kek...

KeK

Many elites are pedophiles. There are many worldwide pedo networks filled with elites. What's your fucking point?
UFO's aren't one type of craft. If you think the X-51 and X-43 explain all UFO encounters, you are mouth dribbling stupid.

>MUH BLUEEEEBEAAAM
Is this boomer o'clock? You're all waking up around the same time to spout your stupid, inane, schizo boomer dribble.

If you think there isn't such similar explanation you are the retarded one son.

Yes and that something unidenfitied has capabilities superior to any human craft and all known laws of physics. That is what the US government admitted.

Mate, you've clearly not even read anything about this subject. You're so far behind that I'd need to start an entire new thread and reach the post count before you'd get up to speed. I suggest you shut the fuck up and read some books.

Alien tech has been back engineered by companies like Lockheed for decades. That's why there is a military industrial complex. A general would drop a piece of tech and say "figure it out". This is how we came to "develop" infrared.

>capabilities superior to any human craft
Calls me dribbling stupid Hahahahaha! Fucking mong. No you are right you idiots, it's "UFO".

>Alien tech has been back engineered by companies like Lockheed for decades.
No shit, but it's highly classified. Steve Justice would have been involved in many of these projects on alien tech, as he was the number 2 man at Skunkworks. Only the CEO was above him. They can't bring out any of that tech into the open because of the clusterfuck of NDA's surrounding it, but what TTSA and Justice want to do is "discover" the technology openly. Do you get what I'm saying? They want to build this stuff out in the open and claim they discovered it, that way they can bring the technology out into the public without having to break all the NDA's.

>hasn't read a single book on the topic
>thinks he knows what's talking about
Mouth dribbling tard

>>You haven't even read The Lord of the Ring, Mouth dribbling tard
Meanwhile in the real world.

Attached: LvktxdA.jpg (450x300, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5SH3hGf8E

You are a fucking mouth dribbling retard if you think all UFO craft are manmade. It's that simple, now go suck off your drama teacher in chief.

My question is, why is JTRIG promoting a washed up catamite and his fake disclosure?

The UFOs which aren't man made are piloted by demons.

Aliens aren't real, but demons are.

Kek, you are even more stupid than I initially assumed. Imagine thinking the thing in the video is a rocket proppeled aircraft.

I really like that new show! My favorite part is when they show the glamour shots of Elizondo's tattoos. And when he's driving his truck around, I cream my panties.

I wish they showed his tattoos more. And him driving around more. That would be the perfect show. More Elizondo's tattoos. Less UFO Footage. In fact, if you absolutely MUST show me UFO footage, you're only allowed to show the one 5 second clip, but you can show it as many times as you want. Just that one clip though.

>spamming and bumping your own schizo thread in a desperate attempt to keep it from page 10

Attached: 1562921435774.jpg (698x716, 86K)

Demons are aliens and Aliens are demons. Please explain how there is a qualtatitiave difference between the two. Both simply mean "that which I don't understand and fear".

>Rocket propelled
You don't even know what a scramjet is. Total mong.

>In fact, if you absolutely MUST show me UFO footage, you're only allowed to show the one 5 second clip,
You want to see the full footage? Become a senator and get the clearence for it. They briefed several senators recently and showed them the full footage.

Gary McKinnon stole over a terabyte of data from NASA, DEA, NSA, FBI, ATF and Obama refused to prosecute him.

Listen, you mouth breathing tard, all the craft you keep listing show typical signatures that we can identifify. The craft encountered by the Navy did not have any of them. The U.S. government spent literally tens of millions of dollars studying this and concluded it wasn't man made. Now seriously, fuck off and kill yourself.

No, I told you, I don't want to see any UFO footage. Why the fuck would I be watching a UFO show if I wanted to see UFO footage?

Start sucking penises, you closeted faggot

>Concluded
>report not public
Meanwhile at Boeing skunk work "Buhahahahahahaha!"

there are talks that tom delonge belongs to cia faction and pushes aiforce program disclosure narrative which is in opposition to navy's secret space program

what do u think op ?

Skunkworks is not part of Beoing, retard. It's the r&d vision of Lockheed martin.
AATIP literally contracted engineers and scientists from lockheed marting to work for them. So basically, your belief boils down to some bizzare, schizo, multilayed conspiracy theory with no evidence. Take your meds.

The designation "skunk works" or "skunkworks" is widely used in business, engineering, and technical fields to describe a group within an organization given a high degree of autonomy and unhampered by bureaucracy, with the task of working on advanced or secret projects.

You have some serious mental issues.

I don't know, but it could be possible. We know from Luis Elizondo, the guy who ran AATIP, that there are factions in the pentagon who tried to shut down AATIP as they didn't want anyone to study UFO's. He was approached by several high ranking generals who flat out told him they want the program shut down because UFO's are demonic in nature and that studying them will lead to Satan invading the earth.

No, faggot, Beoing has their own equivalent to Skunkworks called Phantom works. Boeing was also contracted by AATIP to help them study the UFO encounters.

Your thread is just gay
Have fun tho
Sage

OP is dumber than a rock, I'm out, Sage.

Btw schizo boomer, bluebeam is a conspiracy theory promoted by a christcuck from the 80s and he never said anything about aliens. He said they were going to fake the return of jesus to unite the world. If you actually take an idea like this seriously, you are literally stupid and there is no other word to describe you.

>gets BTFO because he's full of shit talking out his ass

demonic terminology is bullshit , they just dont want opposition to the knowledge monopoly they have ,but its very interesting how many factions interfight for space supremacy .

Great pic. For phoneposters, and newfags alike, I remind you to remove the “m” from the end of the link to view a full-size readable image. This is an important read, elsewise I wouldn’t bother with the tip.

Some of these factions are private interests outside of government. The group Delonge is working with seems to be mostly people connected with the government.

Tune in next week. We get to see Elizondo's tattoos in the gorgeous Mexican dusk light.

is there any proof besides the us military videos from a years ago?

Bluebeam is a bigger joke than TTSA
Make sure you reply to everyone Herschel...Shoshanna has some lox & bagels ready for you when your thread 404s
I'll tell Tom Delonge and Skippy youre doing good work here...

The history channel documentary already finished over a month ago, but it does seem you are a homosexual if you are that obssessed and pay so much attention to another mans appearance and body.

agree ,cabal/cia , than m.i.c. running compertmentalised programs in airforce ,navy departments add russia ,china with their own objects + possible nazi offshoot faction and this is all just terran ones,non terrans also have their own agendas,this planet is like afganistan for galactic nations.

There's proof going back to the 1940s, starting with Roswell.

whats skippies endgame?

>I remind you to remove the “m” from the end of the link to view a full-size readable image
I don't know why, but that doesn't work most of the time. Usually get a 404 when I try.

I'm just really upset that they don't show his tattoos more. I mean, we only get like 15 closeups of his tattoos per show. I'm thinking we need more like 20-25 per episode.

Let me rephrase that, there's proof going back thousands of years. Read Jacaques Vallee. But the modern UFO phenomana and US involvement starts in the 40s.

I'll tell skippy that you will be around to blow him later today

You're being a little too kind. They don't want to share because they can patent it and make billions of dollars off it. It's no accident the US military is unrivaled. Sure it's evenish on the ground, but as far as tech goes the US could curb stomp the entire planet so long as they never tried invading anyone.

the gubmin SHOULD release that info and all the other info theyre hiding and stop with their secret club no goys allowed bullshit

The enemy will also get that information.

Big rational brain over here

Attached: 4AEFA7FD-BE2A-4EEB-9EEA-1EFBC329B4EF.jpg (960x960, 30K)

No doubt they want to make this stuff public so they can make money from it, that's capitalism buddy. Once the tech is out there it can benefit the consumer.