What will realistically happen in the 2020's

We're clearly in uncharted waters. What predictions do you have?

Attached: cloud atlas.jpg (1878x812, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If trump wants to win he has to pull some strings in early 2020. People want safety, and if there is a big crisis they will re-elect the latest president.

He could lose tho if the shills go at it hard enough

The Whole World continues this Wiemar Republic downward spiral at an accelerated pace and AIDS gets cured. Continued marginalization of the people that created the great works that brought us to this suffering. Airbus goes out of business by 2025 and some faggot will make a clean power source that will be the mainstay until fusion arrives.

lose to who nigger

*stares deeply into crystal ball*
Once the rest of my family has died off I will burn through all of my savings, and then I will kill myself

Economic crash and then the real chaos will begin

>AIDS gets cured.
Not fucking likely, the money is in the treatment, not in a cure.
>Airbus goes out of business by 2025
Hahahahahhaha

Nothing ever happens

dead communists everywhere

Regardless of whether Trump wins or not the US is pretty much the loudest amongst equals. China's going to surpass the US economically and a new arms race is brewing between China, the US and Russia. Europe is still going to be a shitshow.

Airbus is a bigger Ponsi than GE.

Save Europe, sacrifice USA.

Attached: Namnlöss.png (806x918, 34K)

rich people will get richer, poor people will get poorer. more deforestation and pollution. 16k television + no more hard drives because all your computing is in the mossad cloud. israel detonates a dirty bomb in seattle, miami or chicago and blames it on iran. the US invades iran and the public pins the whole thing on trump, not his shadowy ((benefactors)). using solar panels, water tanks or growing your own food become federal offenses in most places. australia and the EU go cashless and institute social credit. facial recognition cameras on every street corner and mandatory tracking devices in every consumer product imaginable.

now here's where things get wacky: our shadowy rulers have 2 options:

1. create worldwide scorched earth chinese style bladerunner hell on earth. obviously this would be BAD

2. unanimously decide to collapse the global economy causing mass famines, release weaponised super viruses, instigate civil wars in every country, start world war 3, then flatten every major city with nukes. this would be GOOD

your move globalists, what's it gonna be playboy?

Attached: israel.gif (145x160, 30K)

the NIGGER antidote will be spread and wipe out the NIGGERS and earth will enjoy peace for 10,000 years

Lose to who? This election will be the biggest FUCK-JOB of all time

Trump is SELLING OUT basketball stadiums in every city and every state he goes, meanwhile, the
>"Democrat candidate leading in ALL the (((polls)))"
who has BILLIONS of dollars backing him cant draw 35 people to a classroom.

Something FUCKING STINKS about the upcoming election. It could not be more objectively obvious how much the public not only CHOOSES Trump, but how well Trump is actually doing at presiding over this nation.

Democrats offer this nation NOTHING except for a trip backwards, into utter and complete national disaster. Democrats run on a mentally-ill platform of national suicide

Attached: 64524073_676855389453986_6681920895230050614_n.jpg (750x937, 105K)

Trump's problem is that recession part of the cycle will start around the elections, and even though I think US president isn't responsible for the ebb and flow of economy ("obama economy! No, Trump economy"), he will be held responsible.

I will destroy the last Hapas with a Genkidama.

Semi srs

Srs

War in 2026/2027

the global economy will majorly crash in 2020 and america will be blamed.
trump wont be reelected.

Save the world, sacrfice Israel

F

shit hits the fan but nothing happens
that's a recurring theme really, we've gone past the breaking point at least a few dozen times and nothing happens because people have been conditioned to take it all, in 5-10 years you'll be able to legally sell your own kids as slaves

someone like Mitt Romney just running in those six states he needs to win and "stealing" votes to spite him
then its irrelevant who runs at the dems side
>Howard Dean for 500

Your (((kind))) will finally disappear for good?

Attached: Dead communists are best communists good riddance fashwave.jpg (1079x1064, 155K)

Only if you let us flee to Europe. My ancestors lived in France for thousands of years, and now it's unrecognizable.

How much they pay you to shill here?

>memeflag calling others shill
5 more years boi

I trust mainstream news on this one. It's gonna be the decade of global white terror. Nobody wants this. But hey I guess it's just inevitable at this point with all the crackdowns and censorship. So get your snacks and beer ready.

One can only hope, brother.

Attached: spooky.jpg (600x754, 18K)

HAHAHAA YOU SANDNIGGERS ALREADY DESTROYED YOUR NEW EUROSTAN COUNTRIES AND NOW YOU WANT TO FLEE TO BURGER LAND? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, MOHAMMED. CHOKE ON A PIG PENIS AND DIE! Islam truly is unironically cancer.

Attached: Islam and jews are both bad.jpg (720x576, 34K)

>Tens of millions of communists vs tens of thousands of LARPing incels
Nazis were crushed by communists.

5 more years of globohomo
Not much I see

Good, fuck Trump. All of his smug Boomer fanbase needs to be knocked out of their complacency as well. If Trump wins re-election they won't care because MAGA is Trump in office. The retards would shill for Trump signing another amnesty so long as he was the one doing it.

It's actually really not. Imagine if this shit had been happening in the 1930's? Oh wait you don't have to imagine.

Whites have surrendered

and communist were crushed by themselves.

global IT meltdown

full scale anti-nigger war

white victory by 2030

It's gonna get worse and worse, and then when you think it's really bad, it's gonna get even worse, and it's just going to continue.

I fucking loved Cloud Atlas. That movie had some diamond tru tru pills.

Attached: 1561929866745.jpg (436x600, 95K)

eschaton, except everyone goes to hell for 10 years

Attached: 67259768_1372354352917288_6583493482407526400_n.jpg (960x960, 118K)

yeah, and it'll never stop. there will be no reprieve. also world government is already in affect, it just presents itself as separate nationalities

> whites have surrendered

okay so you're saying the russians were not white. you're saying that only germans and italians are white.

fuck off brainlet. it's not like we surrendered to niggers.

hell yeah. i dig that.

The low level Cold War we are in will ramp up with the deployment of anti missile systems.

The next computer revolution will be in full swing as everything goes to the cloud and cyber physical systems become commonplace

The clandestine world war we are in will hopefully come to an end, unlike the last world war the technological golden egg isn't the atom bomb but a general purpose artificial intelligence

theres are so many different ways this timeline could go man im just excited for the ride

>We're clearly in uncharted waters
No we're not. Everything is going according to plan.
>What predictions do you have?
Americans will give up their guns by 2050. Petrodollar empire will be replaced by another energy backed empire. Society will slowly progress towards a technocractic feudal society.

Attached: 41341513123123123123.jpg (200x252, 11K)

>recession
It's not happening user. China is starving, DB is ready to take a shir all over the EU, and mexico has agreed to require $16/hour for workers that export finished goods to the US - which will drive production back into the US. He's turning the US economy back to 1962.
The Ds, on the other hand are running on raising taxes on the middle class to pay for illegal immigrant's healthcare. Meanwhile, the slave media pushes the same (((polls))) that said SHE would win by 85%.
2020 is going to be pic related

Attached: 1566061135446.gif (218x240, 3.98M)

>nazis were crushed
Think again boomer jew pawn

Attached: hitler won the war.jpg (395x430, 75K)

Cringe

No, you've surrendered now. Look at Europe and America now.

cope

have sex.

Attached: communism reality.jpg (460x576, 60K)

High IQ post, but that would mean a literal civil war in the Republican party.
Not going to happen.

India will finally become Superpower!

The Chinks in Australia thinks we are all Chinks.

nothing
everything is going according to plan for making great israel
mutts will pretend they are voting and changing anything but in reality elections are just tv show with drama and turn arounds
niggers will keep pouring in gibs countries
1-3 mutt shootings
just your casual schedule of nothing of value

A ramping up of the insanity, as we approach the return of the messiah

>Trump's problem is that recession part of the cycle will start around the elections
This is true.
People don't understand it is a cycle.

Meme flags will be purged

Attached: 1553624483351.gif (410x276, 2.74M)

it's not over until it's over.
we're regrouping ;-)

Trump will lose.

More division between the left and right (or globalists and anti-globalists).
The globalists will double down in fear of losing grip.
Prepare for more propaganda, more censorship and more false flags. It will get serious, because they are not ashamed of anything.

This is the decade war returns to the west.

Shut the Fuck up kraut.
America isnt like your authoritarian shithole full of beta cowards obsessed over safety.
America has entirely different culture built around freedom and sovereignty.
One of our founders famously said: "he who would trade liberty for security will lose both and deserves neither"
God I hate Europeans.
An entire race of people bred over thoudands of years to be docile slaves

Here's an Apu if you're feeling blackpilled, frens.

Attached: 1565983039631s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

'merica becomes a 1 party dictatorship under the Democrats after Texas turns blue and their 1st and 2nd amendments are rendered inert.

Western Europe becomes dangerous/crime ridden due to the enrichment, declines economically and the EU uses dirty tactics in order to keep itself together.

Aus/NZ/Cuckada - more extreme feminism and getting colonized by the Chinese.

Eastern Europe - Stronk.

Superpower 2020!

As the west declines eastern europe will naturally gravitate back toward russia.
I wouldnt be surprised if we some new form of the soviet Union minus the soviet part

Correction of the narrative, pooperpower 2020

You will set goals, fail miserably at them, and lose another decade of youth to trivialities

Attached: 1536474690260.png (1101x508, 339K)

>Louis C.K walks on stage
>"Good evening ladies and gentlemen...you're in for quite a show tonight."
>*applause*
>"Before we go any further...let us turn off these lights, these damned inventions of the white devil. Let us return to our natural state...in blackness."
>Lights are turned off, but bonfires are being lit on stage and in the audience
>Meanwhile, Louis has stripped naked, and a huge cauldron is being brought on stage.
>All the blacks in the theatre start chanting "cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." silently at first, but growing louder steadily.
>"In this cauldron is a sacred Nubian concoction made from the feces and semen of black men, and the blood of white male babies. It gives me crazy sexual powers. Sometimes I even ingest it."
>Louis cowers his pale,naked body with the foul liquid from head to toe, massaging himself and moaning audibly. His tiny white dick is getting more and more erect.
>"cuck cuck cuckcuckcuck cuck cuckcuckcuck..." the chanting continues
>Louis starts jerking off violently. Some white people look shocked, and get up and try to leave, but the doors are locked.
>As the chanting grows louder and louder, Louis keeps pleasuring himself more and more aggressively, his eyes turning back in his head as he becomes more and more ecstatic
>Finally, just as he reaches climax, he is handed a huge horn, resembling a BBC. Louis puts it on his lips and....
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
>At Louie's signal, Zulu warriors emerge from the shadows of the theatre, slaughtering every white male with spears and stone knives. All the white women are being dragged towards the stage, where dozens of black bucks await with pulsating, throbbing erections.
>At this point Louis is being double penetrated by two huge black men. He picks up the mic...panting
>LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I BID YOU WELCOME...TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

Attached: 75021CEB-763B-49A1-88A7-1804C3DB3FE1.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>eastern europe will naturally gravitate back toward russia

They should. Their hatred of Russia is irrational, counter-productive and ultimately retarded.

I wonder what black people are going too do once they have killed the very last white person. Do you think they will start turning on their fairer skinned black people?

How soon can we abolish politics and install an absolute monarchy in america?

yeah give 13 thousand nuclear weapons to other races, completely rational

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 1&version=KJV

Yang

Attached: yangbased2.jpg (563x210, 29K)

Yang Gang for life, faggots.

Attached: 1565916741870s.jpg (125x84, 3K)

Nice try chink

Attached: 1565909731353.png (1800x1021, 204K)

Attached: 1566013346875.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>create worldwide scorched earth chinese style bladerunner hell on earth.

That sounds comfy AF
Imagine living in a cyberpunk lo-fi city with neon lights everywhere and robots walking around like nothing, that’ll be a dream come true

#noyang

Attached: 1561549662492.jpg (1186x437, 73K)

White population will be slightly smaller.
Possibly more nationalistic than ever at that point, perhaps not.
I don’t worry myself with the problems of next generations.

All of history was uncharted waters.
The US needs a unifying event ASAP, it has been the most stable democracy for a reason. Trump doesn't help, because in the past Republicans would ignore leftist smears and let them yell and scream themselves silly. Now he responds, and while its fun and feels like the left are finally getting what they dish out, it doesn't help for stability.
Further, leftists hate the free market system, and they don't understand that that's what makes America so prosperous in spite of all the uneducated brown people, the murderous gangs of niggers, and any other bad thing in America. If you take away the only thing that has made it successful, the country is going to fall apart.

Yang/Tulsi 2020, You retarded piece of shit.

Attached: 1566014980583.png (1449x2156, 1.82M)

>What will realistically happen in the 2020's
The first four years will be semi quiet as Trump will be in his last four years in office.
Post 2024 I really have no fucking clue
The next president can either be an Augustus or a Romulus Augustulus

Attached: ornstein coffee.jpg (599x544, 100K)

You play Dark Souls too? Please tell me you're not a Dex fag.

only a hans poster could be this cucked

Attached: yangisneet.jpg (468x468, 22K)

Kek.

I like using the Zweihander

Imagine this headline:
“Breaking: local transexual female steals blood from blood bank because they wanted their “period” to be more realistic”

Attached: 2D250426-16EB-4E2D-B074-3EEED4A0A6A9.jpg (700x691, 281K)

#Noyangcrew
#nohapacrew

Attached: 1565017816523.jpg (976x734, 80K)

Trump will win 2020, he will be the last Republican, 2024 is going to be a nightmare...get ready.

Fellow Yangster, let's Flammenwerf this cuck's bratwurst.

If Mr. Trump wants to be re-selected by the kikes to play president puppet then it's a MUST he involve the US in a war with Iran or some other country. If the US gets involved in a war, regardless of the circumstances, then Trump will win in a landslide.

I doubt another world war will happen until technology gets developed that will reliably counter nuclear WMDs.
For all we know that technology already exists as beyond top secret though, and all it takes is a trigger for the next war.
By the way, what're you doing up at this ungodly hour, are you ok user? Also can't sleep?
眠りたいんだけどあまり眠くない

Attached: 203f77a9b1010f158b414d81bfbe8d34.png (450x443, 102K)

Ah, another man of culture I see. I don't see many strength bros nowadays.

Quads wasted.

This is not realistic but i Hope total nuclear Warfare

meme flags suck my ass

He will likely start the unnecessary war out of his own stupidity.

Hans, I bought you a Luger just so you could shoot yourself! Also, I put a cyanide pill in your Weinerschnitzel, so eat it up my little Zuckerschnecke!

>He will likely start the unnecessary war out of his own stupidity.
>we haven't fought North Korea
>we haven't declared war on Iran
>we haven't "intervened" in Venezuela
>we did not put boots on the ground in Syria
All this non-sense about war that Trump has never done