youtu.be/jnsePXTZm5E (Official)
>Pres Trump comments before departing NJ 8/15/19
c-span.org/video/?463498-1/
>SoS Pompeo Presser w/Lebanese PM Hariri 8/15/19
dvidshub.net/video/703080/
>TrumpTV Real News Insights (Lara) 8/15/19
youtu.be/5LWHpbNrTbE (John Matze)
youtu.be/v5jtSApFSao (Bernard Kerik)
youtu.be/UMT-_qINElM (Pastor Darrell Scott)
youtu.be/xukanrqmPJ0 (Steve Rogers)
youtu.be/9_ONTZsUPs0 (Kayleigh McEnany)
>CommSec Wilburine on CNBC 8/14/19
youtu.be/KC4D1cBwMa8
>HUDSec SleepyBen on Dobbs 8/14/19
youtu.be/JvS-qFV2hY4
>ActDHSSec McAleenan on F&F 8/14/19
youtu.be/F9io4ts-6to
>ActUSCISDir Cuccinelli on FBN 8/14/19
youtu.be/mrv_x_My4ng

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: illegalsineurope.png (1334x1748, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234
archive.fo/zkzHn
twitter.com/Infantry0300/status/1162858340474662913?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remember, no refunds

MAGA

Attached: 1472705361654.gif (428x241, 3.88M)

Plasma and volkite are the coolest 40k guns.
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this:
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001

Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be. Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.

The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE. But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk

LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I

NEBRASKAN CONGRESSNIGGER IS AGAINST THEM TOO
archive.is/9VPxW#selection-1893.0-1893.234

#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

>no one told me she was arguably one of the hardest in the whole fucking series
There is this general assumption about both video game bosses and anime villains / anti villains
> the highest the moe index the most likely they are to turning your internals inside out without even trying at their weakest level

See also:
> Rory Mercury
> Tokisaki Kurumi
> Shalltear Bloodfallen

Also
> setting late thread bait to ensure anons stay in the prev thread for longer

Attached: rory.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Fox is going over some of the events the Dem candidates held this weekend.
>Warren had a crowd of hundreds
>Buttgreg had a few smaller events

ahahaha

>actually, i eternally have the last word
lmao, you girl

Attached: 1477206119776.gif (500x370, 355K)

NO NAGAS.

Attached: IMG_2184.png (1334x750, 163K)

Did ya'll awoo at mass today?

Attached: 1508975129984.jpg (900x900, 176K)

MAGA

Attached: TrumpCoin.png (256x256, 71K)

MAGA

Attached: slaughterhouse-child-labor.jpg (750x565, 36K)

>The body of Christ
>awoo

Attached: 1531254481148.png (979x735, 444K)

fukken saved

>worshiping a jewish god
no thanks

Attached: christcuckism.jpg (1873x1707, 2.21M)

I will pray for your conversion, fren

>What the fuck are they even moving?
I assume it is something bolted to the ground and they wanted to uproot it like if it was a tree stump, then only one of the bolts gave up first

Attached: wait-what.webm (270x360, 1.28M)

why don't you pray for your religious psychos to stop destroying the west

Attached: Northern Crusades.jpg (1074x1555, 679K)

You know, I really hadn't had a good look at Biden since about 2012. When he decided to run and he gave his 20 minute word salad announcement speech to run, I was really taken aback but just how much he has deteriorated in those 7 years.
He didn't want to run. He kept postponing his announcement. His announcement speech was awful and pathetic.

The big brains out there say that what this is, is the DNC knowing they can't win 2020, send out the "establishment pick" of Biden, Biden loses, Democrat party "WELP looks like we can't win with BLUEDAWGS so the only solution is to go far left to energize the base in 2024"
That's assuming the (D)s survive as a party until 2024. But from what can be seen on the chess board as it stands now is Biden is to Candidates what Obamacare is to healthcare.
Obamacare was a mix of private and public option, designed to fail, so then the swampniggers can say "We tried to have a middle of the road solution, and it didn't work, so the only solution is full on gommunism"

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.14_[2019.03.14_17.00.18].jpg (1280x720, 348K)

I pray that you will seek the forgiveness of God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Can we all agree that the coolest guns are laser beams and heat rays and other exotic energy devices that turn bad guys into skeletons? Complete disintegrations or meltings into goo are ok too, but I think it's most kino when a weapon turns the enemy into a comically jangling pile of bones.

Attached: 20190730183410_1.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

They're going to be ridiculous for the next few election cycles.

>Everyone predicted this.

Attached: 101.png (567x882, 516K)

Based.

Attached: 1480387090034.jpg (690x1035, 115K)

Why do white people do this?

Attached: really.gif (384x214, 1.41M)

Sending some prayers your way user

Attached: laughing.jpg (634x650, 45K)

your jewgod never existed in the first place, it's all lies

Attached: Thirty Years War.jpg (1586x1696, 746K)

This is now a NAGA thread?

Attached: miia4.gif (338x190, 3.89M)

I pray that Christ will reveal his grace in your life, that he will soften your heart and allow you to open it to the Holy Spirit

It doesn't look that heavy until you see all the blood.

CRINGE GENERAL

Attached: steam.jpg (800x779, 50K)

> happy miner dance
Based

> seething
The world belong to conquerors user. There is a reason there are white people in all continents now, regardless of the bullshit excuse they used to justify spreading their people nad their culture across the world

this is amazing, going to celebrate. cheers

Attached: 1545112306112.jpg (1080x1506, 631K)

seething neopagan larper g*rmoid lmao

Attached: 1507674594341.jpg (1400x569, 170K)

>following the jewish version of Christianity

not always, cirno is loli and yet always a loser
also going back a bit in the conversation i'm surprised clownpiece hasn't come back in vogue with the clown world meme
please save vidya or just destroy it entirely trumo

Attached: 1535157508437.jpg (561x546, 71K)

Trump still isn't deporting anyone.

Ever crouched beside a cabinet, one of the doors of the upper storage part opened and you uncrouched and hit your head in the corner, full force?
That ultra fucking suck. Now imagine if the door was also moving at that speed you see in the footage.

Attached: miia7.jpg (810x1080, 157K)

Volkite guns literally are Martian death rays. Pic related is one of the newest mini-knights to have one.
>Blasts from Volkite Weapons were even known to be able to penetrate the thick ceramite plates of Space Marine Power Armour with one concentrated shot. Volkite Weapons produced a deflagrating attack, in which subsonic combustion caused by a beam of thermal energy propagated through a target material by thermodynamic heat transfer so that hot burning material heated the next layer of cold material and ignited it. A Volkite Weapon's heat ray had a devastating effect on organic matter, explosively burning flesh into ash and jetting fire.
You'll be in my prayers.

Attached: IMG_2269.jpg (925x1058, 148K)

>Ever crouched beside a cabinet, one of the doors of the upper storage part opened and you uncrouched and hit your head in the corner, full force?
Check please!

Attached: 400 replies 86 images.webm (960x404, 2.99M)

All nagas must hang.

pls delt these. I don't liek that monster show. I'm not sure if sticking my dick in any of those monsters would be comfortable.

OOGY BOOGA WERE'Z B MAH WELFAYR N SHEEIT

Attached: Why Record Numbers of African Migrants Are Showing Up at the U.S.-Mexican Border.png (902x775, 425K)

>surprised clownpiece hasn't come back in vogue with the clown world meme
You are implying the accelerationists that pushed the "clown world" meme forward can actually meme.
They stumbled upon something, pushed it forward to the point of exhaustion and it died mostly because they couldn't improve on what they go for free. Think niggers and maintaining European infrastructure left for them in Africa

>Trump still isn't deporting anyone.
Webm unrelate, I suppose

Attached: defend-this-spicy-tears.webm (720x720, 1.82M)

mconnell is comped
he does what he's told by DJT

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-25 Q Research General #2561 Fun in the Sun Edition.png (593x301, 13K)

Thank God for the asylum deals with Mexico and Guatemala and Trump cracking down on that mess in general.

>Government, please put your hearts - let my parents be free with everyone else, please.
"No."

Attached: isildur.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

maybe, But I would imagine that anyone who would be an energizing candidate has stayed out of the boxing ring for this election because they know they can't win against Trump. Why waste the enthusiasm, why open yourself up to scrutiny, why spend the money and energy to run when you're just going to be obliterated by Trump tweets.

I suspect that in 2024, when it is a non-incumbency election, that we'll see some ambitious (D) heavy hitters come out of the woodwork, not just your meme candidates like AOC, but a bunch of non-politicians like your Oprahs and your Michelle Obamas perhaps or other such nonsense.

It's entirely possible, even "more than likely" that the GOPe will shit the bed after Trump is gone and his shoes will be so hard to fill that (D)s are counting on the GOP primary to be a shit show. That plus the 8 year, flip, 8 year, flip 8 year, (R)/(D), pattern that the masses seem to follow would be in their favor. The only way to avoid this is for Trump to vet and groom a successor and endorse him. Really Tucc needs to seriously consider running. He probably wont, but I hope he feels the weight of civic duty to have him run. If he runs he will win. I imagine Pence will be the "politics by the numbers" choice, he wouldn't be bad, but he wouldn't be nearly as energizing as someone like Tucc. After getting spoiled rotten by an unorthodox candidate like Trump, it's going to be hard to transition back to politics-as-normal

Attached: 1558149377979.png (460x460, 374K)

It's going to be Warren, right? I don't know any of her positions other than being a "progressive" who thinks the justice system is racist and she is a native american, but she seems more normal than the rest.

Attached: warren bar.jpg (1028x1225, 814K)

Snek seems slipper enough and Spoder has legs till LalaLand
> not touching the slime tho
Damn illegal aliens, she has to go back

Attached: Rahni.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Can't we just sell the goblins to nigger countries in Africa? They want foreign aid? They have to buy up to 10k illegals here. I am a genius.

>It's going to be Warren, right?
I doubt it. The open secret that the media isn't covering is that the Democrat party base doesn't have faith that a female candidate can win.

(((they))) are gonna destroy mexico. its making the jew world order look bad.

How can you destroy something that was never good to start with?

The Message is....

white people have failed

By Just Another Non-White With Too Much To Say, June 26th 2019.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-22 Q Research General #6202 [Fake News] Editionpelosi04.png (756x1152, 952K)

twitter.com/Infantry0300/status/1162858340474662913?s=20

Portland was just like D-Day desu

Attached: usmc.png (930x1169, 582K)

here comes the enrichment.

Attached: 1565818873744.gif (700x697, 3.27M)

i wouldn't really say it was pushed only by accelerationists, it was funny even out of that context. it's just that there was not much to do other than post a clown, whereas a similar seasonal meme like the cringe compilation and 30yo boomer were much easier to create variants for and keep it entertaining
the only thing to fault clown world posters for was that they almost always used only the pepe, when they had steven king's IT and others to choose from. that pretty much wrote the meme's fate right then

Attached: 1540216708364.jpg (850x1024, 138K)

This. Fuck these paedo enabling nigger lovers.

>a bunch of non-politicians like your Oprahs and your Michelle Obamas perhaps or other such nonsense.
That's very accurate

>The only way to avoid this is for Trump to vet and groom a successor and endorse him.
SPOILER: it's going to be Pence. That is the only reason he accepted to be Trump's VP and carry the religious conservative in his back for the whole post RNC part of Trump's campaign.

There won't be a primary, Pence will be as guaranteed for a 2024 run as Bush Sr. was and the only way he's losing is if another Perot runs.

Attached: truck-kun-avoiding-animals.webm (640x368, 1.36M)

I'm going to say it again:
The fix is in. Biden is the DNC nominee. There's no other reason the media could still be backing that horse and letting him off the hook for his endless litany of gaffes and overt child molestation. The only way this wouldn't have immediately knocked him out of the race, is if he were already chosen by the Clinton foundation big money interests who own the DNC. Not even Clinton herself could have gotten away with the shit he has unless they were putting everything they could into this last desperate establishment gambit.

This shit is cringe as fuck

The biggest hope is that Biden on the ticket suppresses Dem turn out enough to pick up huge margins

Her parents were arrested, not deported. 300 of the 600 were immediately let go too.

>alt-left
The fucking delusion is unreal.

Because of their culture

>SPOILER: it's going to be Pence
most likely. Sans Tucc, I would vote for him in the primary and in the general. But I am worried about how much of an outspoken fighter he would be and how faithfully he would be able to carry the MAGA torch.

Attached: 1504541881417.jpg (630x748, 45K)

Does Biden even want to run? Even Bernie and fucking Pelosi have more energy than him, his campaign feels like a nursing home.
>tried to find that creepy yet sad image of tards in an asylum wearing paper-plate masks for halloween
>on wrong computer
someone post it

Attached: biden sick.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

They're gonna kill him and push a new candidate, literally riding his corpse into the White House.
Or at least that's the plan.

Attached: D6D0F5DE-38D3-4564-A83A-573732B4E6C7.jpg (1080x1399, 329K)

>Does Biden even want to run?

Attached: The Nicest Way I Can Say It.webm (1020x760, 215K)

I have no doubt about it, especially when you consider the most likely running mate from the lineup is Kamala Cop Harris.
Warren and Sanders are too old and openly communist. Beto, Buttgag, and Booker are shrinking violets who would be incinerated by a Trump tweet, let alone a debate. Gillibrand is Hillary 2.0. Mommyanne, Yanggang, and Tulsipedes are insane useful idiot wildcards that no establishment goon would ever in their right mind include in their schemes. The rest of the lineup are milquetoast literal who old white dudes who might attract boomer blue dogs and moderates, but suffer from being complete literal whos.
Harris is the only establishment lapdog with diversity appeal.

Biden can't even campaign. He may be the most viable candidate, and will get the nomination, but if he can't campaign he will not win.

>They're gonna kill him and push a new candidate
I strongly suspect that the DNC is half-hoping he will die on the campaign trail of old age if only to be rid of him, but also dreading his death because they'll no longer have the brand recognition and loyalty of Obama's pet cracker.

>i wouldn't really say it was pushed only by accelerationists
It was. It was **not** created by them tho, it appeared organically in this very board and IIRC it was an aussie the first to use it with any recurrence.

As you say there was this absurdly easy opportunity to use "It" (the movie), something the Russians at coub.com took advantage immediately but that crowd failed because they can't meme.
> webm related
Russian take on It as it would have played in Russia

>Her parents were arrested, not deported. 300 of the 600 were immediately let go too.
You are correct that out of the ones who were sole caretakers of american born minors, one of both parents were released with ankle bracelets. Some others were released pending trial because they are witnesses against the factory owners,.

The other 300 were detained and referred for immediate deportation.

Attached: russian-it-version.webm (1280x720, 1.47M)

Trump is the faggiest of faggots

Did you make that? Its beautiful lol

>SPOILER: it's going to be Pence.
I'm not 100% sure about that. It very well could be what happens and I actually hope it does, as he seems like a great wholesome man, but I think there's a possibility Ivanka runs. Now we can definitely talk on the outcome of that if it happens. I'm not saying it'll be a good thing but it just might happen. DADDYposters fuck off, I'm having a real discussion here. There's no proof she ever had any influence on Donald Trump's policies.
Anyway: think about it. Ivanka is there to appeal to the women vote. That's been her whole role since Trump decided to run. If she ran in 2024, she might actually run to appeal to white leftist women who vote Dem. Given another 4 years, if the Republicans can run a woman it might just swing some of them.
Again, I'm not saying it'll happen. But it could. Plus she has the name recognition.

Attached: 1484707190046.jpg (2048x1422, 810K)

I mean they are going to literally murder Biden, blame Trump, and try to use the outrage to get a new candidate elected.

BANNING SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS IS VERY POPULAR

BANNING HANDGUNS IS NOT POPULAR

WHY CANT TRUMP JUST BAN ALL SEMI-AUTOMATIC GUNS AND KEEP HANDGUNS

EVERYONE WINS

Attached: Ban guns.jpg (617x528, 48K)

I never said he would win, I said he's the nominee. The establishment probably thinks they can attract enough votes with him from nevertrumpers, but dem turnout will never match Trump's approval ratings and incumbent advantage, to say nothing of the baleful eye of Trump's twitter. There is no candidate in the lineup that would not be immediately incinerated into a sooty smear on the floor like those three guys waving the white flag at the Martian war machine in the 1953 War of the Worlds movie by Trump's demeanor.

The biggest threat to 2020 is voter fraud.
The (D)s have nothing to lose.
They committed voter fraud against Roy Moore with no consequences. They committed voter fraud in the midterm, again, with no consequences. If they lose 2020, they'll lose the SCOTUS for a generation. They are dead either way. In terms of Game theory:
>Don't cheat + lose = death
>Don't cheat + win = impossibility
>Cheat + lose + don't get caught cheating = death
>cheat + lose + get caught cheating = Death
>Cheat + win + don't get caught cheating = WIN
>cheat + win + get caught cheating = WIN & no consequences/media black out of the scandal

Attached: 1522458399759.jpg (295x295, 39K)

Can you imagine the Biden General or Bidendawg threads we're going to see?

Attached: thank you panhandle.jpg (710x312, 49K)

And then Trump tweets "Congratulations, Jeb, on no longer being my lowest energy opponent!" and the left reverts to shrieking progtard form.

>I think there's a possibility Ivanka runs
in the (R) primary?
You must be crazy.
The base hates her guts.

Attached: [Doki] Non Non Biyori - 07 (1920x1080 Hi10P BD FLAC) [89D646AD].mkv_snapshot_02.42_[2019.07.29_22.37 (472x542, 61K)

>Ivanka
She's not a republican. Neither side likes her.

I like Pence and all but I don't really trust him as President.
>polls

then they will take the handguns next year.

Attached: CrystalCastles_4_-640x640.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Got a lot of Californians in the sample.

>but I think there's a possibility Ivanka runs
There is zero chance Ivanka runs on a GOP ticket in 2024. She'll be 43 on inauguration day in 2025, it would be the youngest president since Roosevelt and tied with Kennedy.
I don't doubt a Ivanka run for NY Senate tho, she would run opposite Kirsten Gillibrand

heh, and it's handguns that are involved in more killings.

Attached: 1519253837829.gif (400x361, 2.54M)

They couldn't even convince their own shitlib bootlickers that Epstein was suicided, let alone murdered by Trump, and that was with Jack Dorsey falsifying new twitter trends. Do you seriously think they'll be able to pin such a baldfaced and transparent ploy on Trump?

victory
kek that image reminds me of when the first blue state was called, i took a look at the catalog and the very first thread i saw was
>itt we post traitors
with the image being a map of vermont

Attached: 1558810028791.jpg (363x891, 378K)

Many Americans "wish a nigga would"

Attached: 1561513531480.jpg (420x420, 30K)

There might actually be hope for California:

Attached: IMG_2297.jpg (745x1072, 106K)

pence is a chabad stooge pedo child-traffiker
and a mason and a straight-up crook otherwise
he got an envelope at the "funeral" of the executed by military tribunal Bush the 322 cock sucking faggot

he's a son-of-a-bitch
he's there to be burned.

Trump-Flynn 2020. All the best.

Attached: tumblr_o2m2vqhKUO1tyl705o6_r1_400.gif (300x225, 1.36M)

> taking a bait (see ) and actively staying at the old thread for the longest time
> victory
Yeah, a Trudeau victory JEJ

Attached: raising-glass.jpg (334x506, 22K)

>they are going to literally murder Biden
>outrage

>murder a candidate that the (D) party hates
>that can't draw flies
>that they could just simply say "Hey buddy, you're off the hook, we know you don't even want to run, you can drop out now"
>murder a candidate that if killed no one would give a shit

why are people so bad at this politics thing?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.07.23_23.38.35].jpg (227x211, 13K)

a pointless victory is still a victory

Attached: 1559233038872.png (500x500, 148K)

is that boy or girl

Attached: nervous pepe.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

>handguns are semi-automatic
Fake polls. Again. It's like they just make them up now, don't even bother polling their usual handful of people who work in their office.

Also most handguns are semi auto. People are retards and think "semi auto" means an AR.