Austria: Islamized Taxi Service

Blind people with guide dogs are being refused service by Muslim cab drivers in Austria, because they regard the animals as “ritually unclean”.

Some 80 % of cab drivers in the Tyrolean capital now have a migration background, the Tiroler Tageszeitung reports, with many having their roots in the Islamic world.

Anton Eberl and Harald Flecker, the managing directors of the radio control centre for cabs in Innsbruck, admitted that such incidents were a growing problem, but complained that they “are not the owners of the taxis. we only mediate [between riders and drivers]” and could do little to put a stop to it.

“We try to make it clear to the drivers again and again… that these trips have to be carried out exactly like any other job. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not in a position to solve this problem satisfactorily,” said Flecker.

tt.com/panorama/gesellschaft/15929619/mitnahme-von-hunden-in-innsbrucker-taxis-bleibt-ein-aufreger

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18 Austria Muslim Cab Drivers Refusing Service to Blind with Guide Dogs.png (711x634, 670K)

>dont worry, theyll integrate

The fact that Islam is anti-dog tells you all you need to know about it.

Get your smelly dog away from my Prius, who is going to take the hairs and smell out of the backseat? Can I charge 100 euros extra for cleaning service? Disgusting dog loving infidels.

Cab driver refuses to put dogs in cab because they are unclean.... While smelling like B.O and actual dogshit

THEY'LL INTEGRATE LADS
I PROMISE

Attached: 1386449678524.png (672x623, 246K)

This. I'm distrustful of people who don't like dogs.

Attached: 1546706675904.jpg (640x800, 114K)

Do u guys not have uber there? I haven’t taken a taxi in years.

I would nuke the entire Muslim world to save one street cur with mange.

I like (nog fighting breed) dogs, just don't want them in the back of my car leaving behind hundreds of hairs and dog smell.

happened to me in Vienna 10 years ago and a few times in Germany.
Some muslims are ok with dogs though, Turks usually. And one time I had a sunni driver who told me he had owned a Beagle once.

Islam says that dogs are "ok" if they serve a purpose. A support dog for blind people serves a huge purpose.

Some blind muslims use ponies instead. But Ponies aren't as good as dogs and they shit everywhere they want.

Attached: summary_pic_1382314a.jpg (460x288, 25K)

That's fine and perfectly fair: we have a small dog and she still makes a bit of a mess. It's more that if people can't get along with good dogs I question the integrity of their character and morals.

Pitbulls and other meme breeds created for either bloodsport or bred with debilitating traits for aesthetics need to be outlawed for the sake of minimizing their suffering.

Attached: 1559073246002.jpg (600x676, 154K)

I usually put the dog on the floor of the front seat. There's usually a ruber mat because people put their shoes there,
Or I put him in the trunk. Nobody places their dog on the seat.

then don't become a public transport driver you retarded nigger. there's more disgusting shit than a dog on your seats.

btw you aren't allowed to reject her because she's a muslim and ponies are halal.

and ponies can't be house clean. That means they piss and shit whenever they feel like it.

Attached: article-1329398-0C083D98000005DC-184_634x766.jpg (634x766, 144K)

you are forgetting that empowered muslims are scum. they get to make the rules because of cucked marxist white traitors who protect and enable them because diversity is our fucking strength

WHITE

Attached: braphound.jpg (1129x1737, 409K)

This, everyone who dislikes animals like sandniggers, chinks and so on are inhuman.

God I love golden retrievers.

How do the blind even know the cabs drove past them?

I always unleash my dog if there’s a Muslim family at the park.
It’s funny to see the husband raise his hand in the sky trying to scare my 16 kg dog that it’s doing literally nothing but minding its own business.

For some reason even subsaharan niggers are scared by dogs, even subhuman dogs like chihuahuas.

Taxi drivers in Innsbruck are fucking nuts to begin with.

it's an uber false flag to kill off taxi guildes

Dogs are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom.

British are literally niggers.

Dogs are mans best friens.

Attached: WellPolacks.png (925x515, 715K)

not sure if catfag or Ahmed, maybe both

Niggers are the niggers of animal kingdom.

Stfu lmao

Attached: 72CF1989-7895-4D84-A425-D9E56B77F302-1148-000000F0DED3A36C.png (1962x1308, 71K)

Alright, let's play a game called "dogs or blacks", you tell me what I'm describing here
>Loud and obnoxious
>Always stink
>Always destroying shit
>Used to be used for work by white men but now just sit around being useless
>Demand free food
>White women love being fucked by them

Then find another job sand nigger

Muslims don’t like doggos?

Attached: AA6233F1-93CC-4344-8A7E-81625C09BAC9.gif (480x270, 407K)

no, wasps are

for the same reason why they don't eat pork