I told you this would happen

>>On Friday, the FBI Violent Crimes Task Force raided Reardon’s house and seized a cache of weapons and ammunition, including dozens of round of ammo, multiple semi-automatic weapons, a gas mask and bulletproof armor.

I tried to warn you. You said fake and gay. The false flag is tomorrow. I don't give a fuck if you believe me now.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fabcnews.go.com%2FUS%2Fohio-white-nationalist-anti-semite-arrested-threatening-shoot%2Fstory%3Fid%3D65040200

Attached: Itried.png (2410x1238, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Mossad-soy2.gif/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faker and gayer

12:15, central time

is that when you take your meds? I wish it was earlier.

I thought faggots like you loved being caught with your pants down. As we grow in power our light will reach all corners, leaving everything exposed. While you may glow, we are light itself.

Attached: 1538811386408.png (218x210, 28K)

Oh what the GLOWIE NIGGER KIKES are going to do to my BASED DINARID SELF? Cry and bitch and moan? Start WW3 over it perhaps? Maybe televise their own suicide by ingestion of explosive, God willing?

Attached: 60174970_1236126726555789_346969774820950016_n.jpg (720x425, 19K)

Hey Jew. You're awfully neurotic today aren't you.

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG SHOOTING TOMORROW

> /// ACHTUNG ///

This is a jew thread, do not participate in jew threads without option field

Attached: 1553348966973.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

No actually you're a Mossad shill. False flag tomorrow.

I'm skeptical but i will screen cap this just in case

They are sliding this hard

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

All which is done in the dark will be revealed in the light

Light is one of the most universal and fundamental symbols. It is the spiritual and the divine, it is illumination and intelligence. Light is the source of goodness and the ultimate reality, and it accompanies transcendence into the Nirvana of Buddhist doctrine. It is the SUN, and it is the avenger of evil forces and DARKNESS. Light is knowledge. Purity and morality are connected terms as well. The masculine principle of evolution is symbolized through light. Cosmic energy, creative force and optimism are all related to light.

bump

>dozens of rounds of ammo
Tragedy averted guys.

>>dozens of rounds of ammo
So like, a box?

Hey Mossad you're fucking sloppy.

Thank god I can legally use my firearms and Tannerite if they try this on me In Alaska.

One of many vibrations that surround us. Wavelengths that can be seen. I feel myself becoming more in tune to these finer wavelengths. I've gone places I've never imagined and felt things I'm certain I have experienced. I always minor clairvoyance and out of body experiences as a kid. They have become stronger than ever now

Alaska law literally says I get to kill anyone who tries.

>dozens of round of ammo

whew lad.
might load up a magazine or two!!

Attached: calvin_hobbes-laughing.jpg (390x232, 26K)

Hey Mossad you're sloppy as fuck.

That's not shitposting, it's multiple threats of shooting and violence. Looks like a kike too.

Attached: kikiel.jpg (288x364, 29K)

>decides to do something retarded that would get the FBIs attention
>”hmmm let me post about exactly what I’m planning to do all over the Internet first”
Seems legit

pngquant.org

Attached: 1541500675988.png (2410x1238, 336K)

something seems a little off about this
can't quite put my finger on it

Attached: james-reardon-mug-ho-mo.jpg (992x744, 61K)

he's a jew

bump

What do you get out of making threads like this? Can't you just fuck off and kill yourself instead?

Sloppy job mossad

Take meds.

KEK!!!! Mossad you're abject failures.

that man is jewish

now they know we know and its not gonna happen

Good.

I believed you OP, I took a screenshot of your post. Are you the same remote viewer that posted pic related earlier this year?

Attached: 2019_Predictions_Government_Remote_Viewer.png (5502x2301, 1.14M)

Your user ID is fitting. Xecuted.

cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: ((((merchant)))).jpg (322x497, 15K)

Come at me, so you can go flying out.

Attached: 1564427077403.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Thank you. I am not the other remote viewer user. This was my first thread with a viewing that I felt certain about

Well I'll keep an eye out in case you post any more predictions in the future. Do you see any Europe happenings over the next year?

bump

I did see a royal funeral when the depth of the Epstein information comes out. The theories that Princess Diana was killed because she wanted to out pedophilia within the family are likely true.

One that I forgot. Some of these recent explosions in Russia have been due to attempts to steal Russian nuclear material or weapons. Mossad has intentions of staging an attack on Israel by Iran using Russian weapons.

Everything posted from this IP is satire or about videogames.

Fuck gun grabbers

Attached: DMSO.jpg (1776x1488, 218K)

>One that I forgot. Some of these recent explosions in Russia have been due to attempts to steal Russian nuclear material or weapons. Mossad has intentions of staging an attack on Israel by Iran using Russian weapons.
I had a hunch Israel was pulling some bullshit

I'm not sure if it was a distraction to start the fire at one and steal from another. But I had that feeling immediately. When britanon posted the other remote view thread, it had reminded me of that

Netanyahu seems extremely desperate these days.

I sometimes have moments of perfect clarity accompanied by a sense that there's a light of some kind inside me, something golden and warm and radiant. It's a strange rising sensation. I bet this is what they mean when they say your heart soars, that's what it feels like. In those moments, everything makes sense. I wish they'd last longer.

Then again, if they lasted much longer, I kinda feel like I'd just... cancel out. Zero sum somehow, vanish in a puff of exotic particles and math given physical form.

Scratch my butt crack.

What's your technique?

I've read about a 'black mirror' next to a candle flame that sounded promising.

Yeah. It seems you're right...

you should see his instagram which only started in January. its one of those Instagram that only has a handful of post that are all weird and strange.

and just as I was going to take a screenshot of the posts. they deleted the Instagram

cope

I can't do it every time yet. Usually I will have to be in a state of physical exhaustion while my mind is still fairly active. I'll have a fan running as some kind of white noise to focus on as I let my mind try to relax. While doing that I'll wait until I enter a dream where I am fully lucid in both worlds. Focusing on the fan while the dream process starts allows me to take control early on.

Then there are times where I'll be standing there in the middle of the day and have fully lucid moments where it feels like hours of real time have stopped but I saw several days of a scenario

Also one of those near death experience GATE kid user's

I get spooked by the pull in and bail every time. How do I stop being such a pusey?

This has made me so paranoid since I live in AZ, thanks Argentina user

(Ok my bad I thought you were the tarot guy from argentina)

One of the first times it happened I didn't have a choice. I wouldn't necessarily say sleep paralysis, but it was damn near close. I could hear, smell, and even feel the outside world but I couldn't wake up. I was in a vivid dream but was certain I was awake. Eventually I realized not only could I take control, but I had to. After that it was much simpler. I can just tell myself to open my eyes and I'll wake up. I can move my hands a little bit too. But if I try to do anything it will bring me out of it

That's the point. Anytime we get a whiff of something strange we need to shout about it. Then they cant do it. Alex has been doing this for years. It's not to scare his audience or the public. If you see their machinations at work and point it out they have to stop.

bump

But what's wrong with a gas mask and a bulletproof vest?

I feel like this is a well said way to describe it. For me it is like a vibration, when it is buzzing at the right time I feel an immediate connection to others around me or others tuned to the same frequency. There is a feeling of oneness and unity.

same here. sauce on remote viewing?
seems a bit nuts but then so does real life.

Attached: calvin_war.png (300x316, 99K)

Can you remote view the euromillion wining lottery numbers OP? Would share I swear.

Attached: 1566030859859.jpg (830x1024, 165K)

>dozens of rounds
>a few guns
>implying that's a lot
>implying that's even unusual
>implying the average Jow Forumsommando is an incubating domestic terrorist

Attached: Clocks.jpg (540x494, 118K)

It's just something that has happened since I was a kid. It's been happening again recently but far more vivid and accurately.

I wish, a lot of the times I can't choose exactly what or when I see. It always seems to be a few days before or after. I've tried getting numbers before and it's always off by a few numbers.

Give it a try plz

Attached: 1566019327376m.jpg (922x1024, 150K)

>dozens of round of ammo

Attached: ohlawd.jpg (306x165, 8K)

I'm really getting sick of your faggot ass.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Mossad-soy2.gif/

Cope more Mossad. You're angry because you're a fucking failure and Israel is collapsing. Netanyahu is Trump's little bitch. Whatever Trump wants Netanyahu gives him. What a weak pathetic little man.

All the USA posters ITT are going to get flagged and watched
I hope you're happy

Attached: 1548073000670.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

Rare flag spotted

Attached: 1565630578916.jpg (405x371, 15K)

Hey Mossad you're sloppy and you're cowards who can't even use your real flags.

You're obviously a kike sent here to create fake antisemitism to make the board look like something it's not. You've been thrown out of every country you've tried to live in throughout history. Jews just being Jews, like yourself, creates antisemitism. Jews have never false flagged themselves, right schlomo?

>dozens of rounds of ammo
He could’ve easily shoah’d another 6 gorillion with all that ammo

remote viewing is more of an art than a science. it's easier to view something that you don't know the parameters / limits of, because if you do, then you start to make an educated guess instead and that interferes with the psi coherence.

but it's been done before by very experienced viewers

It's most accurate when something comes calling to me but I'll give it a shot.

42 31 9 17 - 11 4

>fake antisemitism
NEWSFLASH MOSSAD. ONLY KIKES USE THE TERM ANTISEMITISM.

Neanyahu is Trump's little bitch, how does that make you feel? Bibi can't do anything without asking Trump for permission first.

STFU, you are both kikes.

Attached: 1565153755954.jpg (500x539, 34K)

Attached: 1551454344052.jpg (550x550, 48K)

ever tried to see why the elites were visiting Antarctica?

I've always wondered but there seems to be some kind of blockade. Almost like a black hole. When I try to see anything deeper it's like going to sleep/blacking out

Glow in the dark CIA niggers

Shhhhh...Just let it happen

Dozens of deadly salt boolits

cash out lads
>

So what am i doing right now?

Take your left hand out of you pants right now!

Attached: runpali.jpg (600x378, 110K)

but I grew up shitposting T.T

This is some good stuff.
Fake and niggergay.

>This thread

Attached: 1552668071574.jpg (750x529, 53K)

I don't really have much to go off, it's not always by choice. But I'm getting something about bread, maybe someone making bread or a sandwich

Will anything happen to me.
What do you think I am doing right now.

Well done Magician-user, I was wondering what would come of your autism but it seems you were correct.