Is it appropriate to pray to God to ruin somebody else?

Is it appropriate to pray to God to ruin somebody else?

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (902x1071, 111K)

>Sitting under an olive tree in the Israeli-occupied West Bank

Seething

>God
What does she know about divinity? All she thinks is worth worshipping, is a semitic moon demon.

Selfish prayers are unacceptable, not by God's choice though. When conditions are made for invasion of Satan, God can no longer accept it, for He must never acknowledge Satan. Acknowledgement through a tainted offering would imply Satan stands equal to God, which he shall then use to accuse God further of "stealing what is his", which violates God's standing as a Perfect Creator, and losing humanity and the universe forever.
tl;dr That shit is a huge no-no.

yeah but God allowed Trump to become president, so

Attached: 1442877167376.png (500x418, 554K)

No

Jew and Islam versions of God say it's OK. Christian allows it if they are degenerates.

only if your god is racist.

There is no God so knock yourself out.

Not the christian God.
That's what Satan is for.

What about the atheists who voted for trump and now their Dad is about to lose his farm because that fucker Trump had to start his global trade wars? I'm just gonna stand back and let Trump ruin his damn self. I'm voting a straight Dem ticket next year and I don't give a fuck who's running.

i'd say she didn't take the banter

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

God does not care, he just runs this simulation.

better yet ask santa to assassinate dump

Attached: 1554668998079.png (550x543, 50K)

Shalom fellow jews

Whenever I get pissed at the Jews Im reminded that the reason why they act like niggers is because they don't have their own ethnostate, and cant even get a piece of land the size of Vermont without arabs chimping out when they have morocco to Indonesia.

she is a faggot

She's more upset at Trump than her granddaughter who trolled trying to visit her.

I don't even have a reaction for this lol

>inb5 the trump curse starts striking down the elderly in spectacular fashion

Too many names in that pic that merit no response or even a shred of attention whatsoever

How is that seething? Do you even know the meaning of that word lol

Trump curse incoming

Attached: pepe.jpg (1566x881, 182K)

Did she marry her brother too?

looks like a hateful old witch who is grandmother to a hateful bitch. nothing to see here.

Checked

Attached: image.jpg (592x333, 49K)

God doesn't listen to muslims, so its fine.