Hey Jow Forums what are roots and causes of your Islamophobia?

Hey Jow Forums what are roots and causes of your Islamophobia?

Attached: 7ECEB272-75D0-4E43-B487-A7B7BA3E7A1E.jpg (2048x1587, 652K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/akbar-ahmed-islam-europe/559391/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslim behavior

this

Islam

What country are you from?

Post hand with time stamp so we can confirm that this isn’t a LARP.

External threats are easier to agitate againt than internal

Post Qur'an

Because your religion doesn't belong to modern sociality.

you litteraly wrote the reason everyone hates you

Attached: Specialbernd_okschen.jpg (480x507, 52K)

No fear invloved I just simply believe Muslims should be in muslim countries

Researching Sharia law. It’s fucked up in some parts, but I like the idea of keeping women subservient.

What will a hand prove? I work with a Syrian guy whose skin is almost translucent white.

I care about my people and islam is a bad system for a European mind, it is too much limited, we are born to go further

The people.

Their core values include spreading their religion at all costs, creating phony treaties and peace agreements specifically to create opportunities for themselves, killing apostates, fucking their cousins and a number of other things that we generally consider dishonorable.

Attached: muhammad+speaks+taqiyya+lying[1].jpg (720x720, 123K)

One stripe of the Abrahamic religions, that's what the problem is!

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/05/akbar-ahmed-islam-europe/559391/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: 1565709444148.png (984x728, 272K)

>islamaphobia
im not afraid of muslims, i just dont want to live with them. i want to live with my own kind just like many others secretly do.

That isn't most muslims though.

show proof

>Islamophobia
No such thing. The aversion to islam is not irrational. On the contrary, it's very rational, and anyone with half a brain can come to this conclusion.
kys musloid.

It is a good system for a people with lower IQ but it will not work with Europeans.

If you trust in God, if we have different religion it not a hasard

9/11 my parents were in New York the day it happened, was only 3 years old.

fpbp & /thread

Muslim behaviors is not any worse than non Muslims. In facts, some aspects Muslim do good than others.

Somalia, the great land of friendly folks

It’s not and it’s perfectly doable in our time.

I’ll soon.

Here we go, Brad

Attached: 2231C30A-6BF6-4F4B-8613-515EB97DA6EA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Not really, that depends entirely on where the Muslim is from. How do we know the OP isn’t from one of those countries?

Muslims.

9/10/2001

I'm an elementary student and what's an Islam?

9/11/2001

oh.

ew, you're a somalian subhuman

The problem is racial

And they are the same team!

Attached: 1564573870589.jpg (968x681, 50K)

Attached: 1522092092308.png (500x522, 166K)

- Jizya for Jews and Christians
- Death for atheists, pagans, homosexuals, etc...
- Mandatory trip to Mecca
- Mandatory Jihad against the infidels
- Mandatory 7 prayers per day
- Mandatory fasting

On a positive side you can beat and rape your wifes

Why do you use toilet paper?

Phobia? Im not scared of you fuckers, your kind just doesn’t belong in western society. You have to go back.

Don't have islamophobia, don't really give a fuck

Imagine the smell

If you dont drink beer and eat bacon you are not human.

Which countries do you people consider friendly amd which you do not?
What about india, pigistani (paki), Bangladesh and others?

You have literally nothing to offer western societies, importing you is a net deficit.
Honestly answer, what do you think you can contribute to Finland that a native Finn or other European can't?

Muslims.

Attached: islamwhatpart.jpg (460x288, 26K)

Attached: islambehead.jpg (284x346, 22K)

Sorry brah, just inherited racial consciousness reminding me to crusade and/or block jihad. Nothing personal m8.

Attached: islamtrust.jpg (500x499, 68K)

It's not "phobia", it's "aversion". I'm not interested in living among a bunch of filthy, dangerous idiots. Especially you lightbulb headed niggers from Somalia. You're the worst possible thing on the planet, low IQ niggers with cancer for a religion.

Of course everyone who believes some sort of ideology, tries to spreads according to his ability. It’s the default of believing that leads automatically one to spread what he believes in. Isn’t that why your govt all around the world promoting liberal democracy while protecting its interests? Why am I not allowed to spread my beliefs?

You afraid the rules and what makes Muslims Muslim. Which is Islam. Therefore makes you afraid of Islam, thus Islamophobic.

And... your point mate?

. . .t
. . .s
. . .o
. . .PFirst
tseBP
. . . .o
. . . .s
. . . .t

>islamaphobia
Nobody is irrationally scared of muslims
Everybody very rationally doesn't like you or want you here despite what politicians or celebrities tell you

Attached: islam is inbreeding lowIQ.png (839x847, 320K)

>Muslim behaviors is not any worse than non Muslims. In facts, some aspects Muslim do good than others.

Okay give an example of heartwarming Muslim behavior.

Attached: 1565458466918.png (761x889, 835K)

Attached: IslamInfection.jpg (370x522, 51K)

9/11 mostly.
And having read the koran.
You are all child raping savages

this and genetics, dont forget genetics bc otherwise theyll just start outting on suits and trying to rape your women.

Attached: islam.png (700x875, 680K)

Exactly. Stop letting the crazy people define what's normal. We don't like people who strap exposives on and kill innocent people in restaurants. We don't like people who shove homos off building tops. We don't like people who torture animals because they believe it makes the meat taste better.

Attached: 1563957493668.png (988x996, 776K)

that you're shitskins.

Attached: IslamBombathonAllStars.png (2213x7648, 2.33M)

Attached: MuslimInfectionPercentage.jpg (700x5616, 1.22M)

The fact european is the white homeland and you should be in your Muslim homeland. Go home

Go listen to any of eric striker's debates.
People who are NS/fascist/right-libertarian really don't give a shit about muslims executing their own will in their own countries. It's zionist jews that have made blind muslim hate an acceptable position in america.
With that said, the respect we would show your by ceasing all invasion of your countries would need to be mirrored. we have right to preservation of our own species that islam must learn to tolerate. Removing you peacefully from our countries is a necessity that will end up better for the middle-east than you'd initially think.

Because your beliefs are coupled with a terrible inbred genome we want nowhere near white people. You literally mutted th chinese and now youre trying to mutt europe withoput purebread genomes there is no civilization. Sorry you are pure evil.

Don't you understand? They are the warriors of hope!

Attached: 1564606031734.jpg (813x911, 203K)

because Islam is a retarded desert cult

Gee, why shouldn't I hate a religion with a colorful history of rape, violence and pillaging all in the name of their (((God)))?

Jews. I don’t have anything against Muslims. Jews create constant anti Muslim propaganda in the west

you sandniggers raping and murdering our children

Muslims genocide hundreds of millions of Indians. Literally the worst genocide in all of human history

You look and act different than me. Your ideology is at odds with mine. Your people have no loyalty to mine. Simple as.

I hope the next Tarrant kills more of you. Your kind aren't retaliating fast enough.

Its not about how nice or nonviolent they are its their trashy anty civilizational genetics read the decline of the west.

>Muslim behaviors is not any worse than non Muslims. In facts, some aspects Muslim do good than others.
There was a rape gang found in Finland despite there being so few Muslims there. You're disgusting filth and deserve painful death

>because Islam is a retarded desert cult

So what

Check out Jordan.

Masculine culture. We should go visit since EU fucking willy nilly...or is it? I think its what they show us and not the reality.

Attached: jordan-petra-120915-638[1].jpg (1800x1200, 1.16M)

Because they're different races invading our people, that's all. The religion itself isn't half-bad especially compared to Catholicism.

When do you plan to do your suicide bombing or truck attack user?

Get a creative insults that hurt my halal feelings

That’s a good one. Gonna save it! Thanks

Life supposed to be filled with daring challenges and rules. What’s better than be part of the grand scheme that Allah authored for the world. Come and join the winning side.

Because I want to piss the poor Indians shitposters who can’t afford it. It drive them nuts.

Contrary to the popular belief, Somalis literally are mad about Bollywood movies. Bollywood is the #1 entertainment consumer in Somalia. You guys blow the fuck out of Hollywood in Somalia. So Somalis have a very very good attitude towards India.
Good point. Would do the same for my country
That we don’t our moms, daughters, nieces to be degenerate thots

You prophet married and deflowered a 9 year old
Your holy book calls for violence and conquest
Over 60% of you are inbred
Your book calls for you to lie and deceive us so you can get closer to cut our throats
Your people havnt contributed or invented anything of merit for well over 1000 years

I mean, I could go on for hours. But I have a job to go to. Oh that's another thing, get a job you fucking subhuman leech.

Attached: 1565669231154.png (558x960, 857K)

>Implying that you fatties are

Why does hating arabs have to be Islamophobia. I just hate arabs in general your religion just makes you that much more distasteful.

Afraid and hate are 2 different things.
I'm not afraid of Muslims.

What r u like a 12 yo nigger

They are such a good team when it comes to abusing children!

Attached: 1563908311201.png (987x818, 664K)

Disgusting nigger fingers

9/11
/thread

Attached: World-Trade-Center.jpg (968x681, 55K)

Disgusting, you know that everybody find you disgusting ? Can't wait the day we kill all of you

Islam is a tool of political and sexual expansion by the Arabs (the inhabitants of the Arabian peninsula) who have succeeded in spreading their seed and culture across the entire middle east, and to a similar extent South East Asia. The holy Quran is Arabic derived, the protagonists in its lore are entirely Arabic. And it's customs prescribed are Arab oriented in terms of conduct. Like wise, the Jews engulfed Europe under the same principles. Through Christianity. Although of foreign influences, empathises Hebraic patriarchs as central figures. Creating the same paradigm.

Attached: BtHoN61CEAIyESN.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>Because they're different races invading our people,

I think Islamic people wanna meet us. They'll be like "Wow white person shalom and smile" go be you. Human being being human. Go teach them some English words.

All adharmic religions.

This

Attached: 1553609959379.jpg (627x1000, 218K)

did you just fist your ass?

lol even Mohamed himself hated niggers, he called you raisin heads :D
I'll never understand blacks that convert to Islam, Muslims are the first to invent slavery, they enslaved, castrated millions of black people, google Zanjir.

Jesus btw, taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a Jewish clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on hirsuteness and race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

Attached: 1557019891612.png (723x575, 380K)

post a pic of you fucking a goat with a timestamp

What kind of double kikery is this.

I couldn't care less about Islam, I hate Arabs in my country (and any other non whites)

And to clarify, more-so Hanbali or Hanafi.
>enslave women
>actually follows OT laws on stoning faggots and whores (though it still abstains from others making it less viable)
>kill kikes
>recommends arranged marriages (thus even though it's egalitarian you can just prevent racial mixing via only allowing them to marry within their own tribe, which the Arabs did do)

MnhjTYe

Attached: 749495939496050496950.jpg (1080x1015, 627K)

If you are a Somali, why aren't you home?

There needs to be another darker shade for "too fucking inbred too take survey" for those extra special muslim countries like Somalia.

Attached: 1444077157642.jpg (627x663, 58K)

Why shouldn't we not like muslims? Have you ever given us a reason to like you?