Pewdiepie names the jew!

it was him all along.
Imagine the shock!

Attached: 641ea2b9-a672-47dd-ada6-2148e65740de.jpg (780x520, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1rtviBRNTw
youtube.com/watch?v=0RCL3ERdhhA
youtube.com/watch?v=4vBFJWPJ5Wg
dailymotion.com/video/x6tl3rn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1rtviBRNTw

>EVERYONE HE'S NOT NAMING THE JEW HE'S ANNOUNCING HIS WEDDING.
FUCK U AMERIMUTT

then why is he talking about ad revenue? saying it's better than it's ever been. He only cares about money. That's the only thing it's ever been about.

>your wife's son plays minecraft
>some fag on youtube is getting married
>because it's anyone else's business
>he's already a millionaire many times over
>wife's son: mom, we need to send pewdiepie a toaster for a wedding gift
mfw

He's kissing ass to his jewish overlords that open or close the cash flow while simultaneously stating that wants to move to merch based income to remove the jewish boot on his throat.

the best jews jew other jews

>pewdiepie quits doing his weekly pew news segments
>Jeffrey Epstein is arrested
>then "attempts suicide" and fails
>then actually "suicides"
>still no pew news
I wonder if he's intentionally avoiding the biggest news story since the Notre Dame terrorist attack.

Last name: Kleinberg

who could have guessed

Pewdiepie should play wurm online, someone should contact him and tell him to play it.
www.wurmonline.com

Notch was one of the creators of it, until he quit to work at minecraft

he completely cucked out in the past months. fled into minecraft. very disappointing.

Who fucking cares about some faggot lets player. If you're older than 12 and you watch grown men play videogames you're part of the problem. Remeber this guy is a Swede

What have you done?

Pews is red pilled. His book reviews promote conservatism. He used to use the term "libtard" regularly. He even made several jokes about white supremacy and killing jews.

fornigdotga

I don't understand how anyone could be a fan of this unfunny, low-energy, grossly overpaid chair-sitter. Imagine having such gross global influence and doing nothing with it.

So he's an epic memester? Fuck off

T Series rekt his street cred!

Attached: 1506546395913.jpg (512x288, 35K)

I guarantee you, Brenton Tarrant is the reason Pewds suddenly switched to minecraft.
> Saint Tarrant does his thing, dozens of mudskins dead
> Slaps memes onto everything he does, including his manifesto
> Predictable surge of narrative that memes cause mass murder
> Press already fucking hates Pewdiepie's guts in spite of him bending over backwards over and over, because he's too White
Imagine if he hadn't switched to minecraft. Journalist scours the internet for material to use for articles about how memes cause shootings, comes across his channel, and the entire recent feed is full of videos about memes. Imagine the frenzy of articles about how Pewdipie making videos about reddit memes is actually a 1488dimensional chess move with the express intention to kill thousands of brown people

Don't you have a book report to write?

BRB, doing a shooting wearing a creeper cosplay and wearing PDP merch.

well yeah it's his day job..

How the hell did this guy get 99 mil subs?

All e-celebs are grifters, he is no exception

He literally groveled to the Jews and said he was sorry for everything he ever did even though he didn't do anything wrong. He's literally choosing the Jewish overlords over his supporters because he realized they pay more. Somebody needs to kill this faggot already.

Wow you're all fucking haters on here.
I was kind of annoyed he stopped the Sub to Pew meme but now I totally get it and agree that he did.
He was heading towards his channel getting really targeted and eventually just played a game he genuinely liked.
HE EVEN SAID HE WILL NOT PLAY MINECRAFT FOREVER
he said he likes his job and will get married and eventually take a break.
Good for him.
My dream is to one day live in Japan but that will be a while but it is my ultimate goal.
Everyone mentioning the JQ is the reason this board is even targeted to begin with.
So annoying.
Leave him alone and he even made regular content that last couple days too.

The new minecraft videos such. His first 15 videos were good but the rest are him just dicking around and using creative mode to make things off camera and pretending that he didn't. He should play something else desu.

He plays video games he isnt a politican you retard

>street cred

Attached: 1558716358890.gif (273x258, 940K)

Aw man!

Kike mindset right here, anyone else see whats wrong with it?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot. Pewds was kept relevant by people who supported him while the Jews tried to take him out. But now he's decided he'll go full circle right back into the hands of the masters who wanted him dead. Either way, he's the ultimate cuck. The guy has been targeted by governments and the entire media but had people all over the world fiercely supporting him. But he just threw that all away to get more shekels. I totally would have supported him if he quit and just married Marzia finally to live a pure family life, but that's not what he did. He literally went full circle and proved he never learned anything and never was one of us plebs (granted, that was always obvious when you hear him talk about his growing up, he even hated middle and lower class white Swedish people so he's always been an elitist cocksucker at heart).

Face it, the game is over. He's gone right back to making the content he used to make to ruin an entire generation, his typical cuckold lgbt-endorsing shit where he's all about money. The period he's nostalgically remembering as going back to is the period where everyone justifiably hated him. Even at the height of his power, the majority of people acknowledged his early stuff was degenerate and awful, but that's what he's gone back to.

Are you suprised that a member of the bourgeoisie would try to protect their own class interests? You're idiotic brain can't even handle that people who share similar interests will protect one another to defend themselves, and it turns out that being a white, blue-eyed, aryan male doesn't doesn't mean he'll support your leaf ass.

that's really all he is, he made an awkward crack at buying a ar15 and shooting people after playing farming simulator and it was just weird.

Nah, I always knew he was a cuck at heart, the signs were always there that he was a weak individual being propped up by friends and supporters who encouraged the controversial stuff. I just hoped the media would be stupid enough to keep going after him so badly he would be forced to fully rely on his supporters. But it seems they've all realized they can get him back on their side by just leaving him alone or maybe his lawyers did some deals under the condition he end the meme.

Goddamn I hate how everyone loves minecraft again because of him. Everyone made fun of me for play minecraft and now people are telling me how great it is.

How is he cucked but also not part of any group and only has his 2 editors? Close to 1mil subs as well. Doing better than any other youtuber and yourself

B but I su subscribed

Pewdiepie is a wave raider, always has been if you're too dumb to realize that you have the same mental age as his average viewer.
He is an internet celebrity, "right wing" and "anti jew" culture has been alive in the internet and gamer culture so he does what he does best and tries to appeal to the internet masses for some shekels

I don't even think he ever holds any opinions that aren't "money is good, I want money". He was a fucking terrible LPer that most people mocked until he said some edgy shit, but the style of content that he made was basically a boring ass variety hour show until he moved back to doing minecraft LPs.
Are you going to say to me that this sort of shit has any sort of value whatsoever?

Attached: literally for children.jpg (246x138, 10K)

rider***

Attached: uruk hai.png (651x504, 545K)

>doing better than any other youtuber
I know you've got your head up someone else's ass but that is all the proof in the world he's cucked. Every youtuber (including him) was getting hit by the new algorithms that were now only interest in promoting cucked content and burying anything controversial but he sold out and is now doing better than he's ever done in his entire decade career. He used to get support from people after the platform abandoned him, now he's getting it from the platform and his supporters are getting removed off social media.

>i feels really good about playing minecraft everyday
he says in the most emotionless monotone dead voice

stop posting this cuck faggot.
are you 5?
grow up
all fields

Attached: lol.png (923x136, 13K)

I hope Mossad kill this faggot

I think that's becoming more and more obvious. Styx actually said that, to his credit, when the whole jew thing first started coming up. I thought he was just being a faggy satanist at the time, but now, after watching a bit of idubbz, filthyfrank and maxmoefoe, I can see how pewdiepie bit their style and tried to use it to boost his own shit. The fact that he turned into a zombie after he lost to T-series makes it seems like he really, really cares about being number 1 on youtube.

>wirmonline
thanks for the virus, fag

you a commie? the guy can't run a business, jeez

Apparently businesses are good even if they make awful, terrible shit.

That video was made after he began his minecraft phase so it's a terrible example. You'd have to go to videos before he sold out in April or whenever it was. He clearly always loved money more than people, but he also did have opinions and he used to share them (Pew News and Book Review for example). Even in his prime he had terrible videos for kids but that's because he was making content for multiple audiences. He has since disowned the controversial audience. In the past he was redpilling the new generation, even if he did so accidentally, his edgy stuff led to a whole multitude of normies who would immediately defend him after Tarrant. They were literally defending everything he did and seeing through the Jewish lies over things like E;R or Fiverr. They were making jokes about the nigger bridge and Hitler. Now he's got them all back to dressing up in women's clothes and serving the Jew. The truth is Pewdiepie has no personality though, if you go watch the channels of his editors and collaborators, they are happy to be edgier than he is willing to comfortably be.

he's obviously lurking here

Nah man. A nine-year-old like him would be too busy playing Minecraft.

Pew news was never about that shit you fucking retard

He's just stupid enough he could drop some bombs. Probably would die within a week.

He's doing what he actually likes, how's that cucked?
Og course the extra revenue probably helps a bit, but he still likes playing minecraft

This, Minecraft got boring once he started to advance more in it.

I would kill myself if I had to play minecraft for children, he can have the money.

>11 mins that feels like 11 years

Attached: 1560402111915.jpg (700x665, 30K)

What is the jewish lies over E;R though? I thought he was pretty openly a right-wing type. Though I have no real interest in going over towards his collab's shit or pewds himself. I just thought it was obvious that a multi millionaire would seek to protect that money and the assets that he owns as much as possible.

>omg im so happy that my money machine just hit 100 million, please listen to my story of how i hit the lottery for the millionth time

Why isn’t anyone acknowledging that redditors destroyed pewdiepies content? Look at his recent fucking videos where he reads memes. It’s all from his fucking subreddit. He so clearly does not find any humor in any of of the memes redditors on his subreddit created but he keeps having to make videos where he pretends to think that the shit they make is good. And he probably went to a kids game because he was tired of being screeched at by kikes. Once he’s at 100 million, he’s gonna quit youtube and go live in japan.

>still using Bhutan VPN and same image
Kek, people got wise fast.

peachy

Attached: 1545723137286.jpg (500x500, 47K)

His Minecraft experiment exposes the jewry, but everyone knew it already.

damn and i would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for your meddling redditors

Attached: 1535742277554.png (346x450, 133K)

had to stop at 3 mins in. god this guy is fucking annoying

Give a time stamp, nigger. Not listening to 12 minutes of Swedish cuck rant about muh vidya.

he's become insufferable and he knows he only appeals to minecraft autists at this point
probably paid by microsoft to spam that shit

Attached: 1562967255071.png (517x476, 42K)

At 2 minutes he says how awesome it is that he's profiting off of his audience of children again.

Attached: Untitled.png (1883x727, 1.03M)

>i feel like im finally earning through ads what people though i was making from youtube videos
hes just bragging for the entire video that he finally figured out how to get the most 12 year old retards to click play on his videos. jesus christ. who the hell cares. like who is he even talking to right now? himself? his mom?

The media were claiming Pewdiepie was responsible for E;R getting more subscribers and thus Pewdiepie was secretly directing people to Nazi propaganda. Meanwhile, the controversy the media created gave E;R more subscribers than Pewdiepie's recommendation. The claim was that Pewdiepie should do deep research on everyone he ever watches or mentions because his audience is vulnerable. Meanwhile, anyone can see this logic makes no sense and it's one of the biggest double standards the Jewish media throws around as they prop up controversial figures like Richard Spencer all the time that nobody has ever heard of. In fact, there are much more crazy people Pewdiepie recommended in that video than E;R, one guy had multiple mental breakdowns and went all out on even shitting all over Pewdiepie as a filthy money-loving Jew. But as far as I know the video has never been edited to remove the recommendation to him. The fact that Pewdiepie removed the recommendation to E;R after the controversy started should have proved immediately it was an accident. I also assumed E;R was a Nazi or at least a controversial type because I never bothered to check out his content since it's all about Jewish pop culture but after watching his stuff a while back he's a shitposter at best. Nothing more controversial than stuff Pewdiepie has put out before.

You must be brainlets if you don't see that he's intentionally misleading people that the reason he started playing minecraft was solely for money. It's pretty obvious he was forced to become kid's channel and lost all his freedom. But he can't say that.

Unsubbed

I didn't think E;R was that extreme until I saw one of his videos had a hitler speech at the end that was one of most persuasive pieces of nazi propaganda I've ever seen. It was so good it was scrubbed from the internet, I can't even find it. Many jokes are ironic but he's definitely a white nationalist.

Gotta get me some trending section.

Yes! I found it again
youtube.com/watch?v=0RCL3ERdhhA
25 minutes

>ch-chess
no he's just a faggot he was always a faggot

some episodes you can masturbate to? i feel like he forgot this point

Attached: 1536178188162.png (607x339, 134K)

awful is subjective, clearly a lot of people (i assume on the younger side) like it

when you glownigger so glownigger that you glow, nigger.

Attached: glowniggers2.jpg (225x225, 17K)

do you ever get tired of following me around saying that or does it feel good each time?

Attached: 1546785925409.jpg (366x380, 32K)

thats why he wants to move to merch based income, he also has another brand of Japanese like clothes called Tsuki.market

Yeah no, E;R was the real deal. He even had a whole spiel somewhere about how to convert people over towards the right, through various "red pilling" memes and jokes. Which one could see throughout his Steven Universe video, which ended in a Hitler speech.
The reason why the media props up figures like Richard Spencer is that the alt-right is a tool to destroy class consciousness and to allow businesses even more of an excuse to rob the people of their well earned cash. The nazis for example was well liked and even funded by Disney, Ford, Volkswagon and various other companies that used the nazi's power to crash down on labor unions, cut wages down to 25% and censor media such as Jazz music and anything that isn't sufficiently aryan. It is why I will never really fall for the alt-right's trickery over the issue. They are merely the sheepdogs of the bourgeoisie.

Fair enough. I'd have to watch more of his stuff, I still think he's doing it all as a joke and just finds it funny. It all seemed harmless and very self-aware but maybe I only saw videos he made after the controversy. There are people who think Pewdiepie made Nazi propaganda in all those videos where he had Hitler in them even though that's obviously not true.

Even a video like this looks like Nazi propaganda around the 2:30 mark if you believe white nationalists are some evil bogeyman, despite the fact he's making the oldest joke in the world about moustaches:
youtube.com/watch?v=4vBFJWPJ5Wg

cringe

Hear's the speech in full
dailymotion.com/video/x6tl3rn

Tsuki.Market is his wife's thing, he's had all that merch stuff for a while. Pewdiepie is explicitly against being supported by his followers directly. He used to mock Patreon for this exact reason. He wants to make all his money through ads. If he had principles he would have just stopped putting any ads on his channel and told people to support him through some other method like Subscribestar or his own website or something. The guy is so upset about not making money that he constantly avoided any type of content that would get wrongfully claimed or demonetized even though it would have been the perfect excuse to just ask his fans for money. Maybe he knows the bulk of his fans are mostly too young to give him money but still dumb enough to watch ads.