Should Hong Kong be returned?

Returning Hong Kong to the UK, even if temporary, could prove useful, as the protection of a NATO member would prevent a direct invasion. However Triads could be hired by the PRC as they are now but on a smaller scale. Though they are few, some protesters are campaigning for their return to the UK.

This sounds like a gimmicky alternative to independence, Thoughts?

Attached: hong kong col flag.jpg (1024x513, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njs9K5M2erc
youtube.com/watch?v=T6eSsaoLSfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should it go countries run by Israel like the US or the EU?

Pointless to even speculate, it'll never happen. Germany has a better chance of getting Kaliningrad back before China gives back Hong Kong.

>Implying Bongoloids could take Hong Kong back
youtube.com/watch?v=Njs9K5M2erc

Willy

Why would China give it away?

I think they should have independence, but it's probably not realistic until we crush China in World War 3 and break it up into tiny pieces.

As for British rule, I think Hongkongers deserve independence. If they want British rule then sure. Some of them do, but many of them don't.

Attached: hki.png (1962x1308, 71K)

Yes, Hong Kong should be returned to China

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2000x1333, 35K)

Should Australia be reverted to a prison?

I mean if we could wave a magic wand and have it happen maybe, but I don't see how that's workable in reality.

And what army would enforce that?

Yeah, whait another 2 years until the russian economy tanks completely and germany will just buy Königsberg back.

This.
Sounds reasonable

There nothing to do with use, if we retook hong Kong, we would have to retake isreal and conquer the rest of Ireland.

Judging by the fucking liberals there it's a prison for white males.

I think you should GTFO of britian and go help those monkeys

This, China for the chinese

>red dit the post

this level of spacing hurts my eyes unironically

Attached: 1565476336739.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

I've got something for you Chang:
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

How new are you?

Attached: 4chan spacing 4.png (739x641, 143K)

Fuck these fags dump all the tea in the harbor

Attached: 1566013764609.jpg (430x741, 306K)

go eat a kebob filled with bits of brittish children and call iran and ask them if they plan on releasing your impounded tugboats you fucking ziocunt

>Should Hong Kong be Muslim or Communist
Tough call.

Gtfo of my country, then i might have given a shit.
BLM tier BS
Overthrow the government
Or as to be independent.
Don't fucking chimp out in unrelated country's!

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-212858.png (1440x2560, 1.22M)

This level of hypocrisy just hurts my eyes.

I don't read chink.
Now GTFO of my country or I'll make the Chinese goverment look like a day care centre

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 17K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: tiananmen square.jpg (2519x1989, 3.41M)

Amerifats could buy Hong Kong lel

Lol you're right I didn't even notice that.

No way, the Chinese would never sell it. The West will have to liberate Hong Kong by force.

Go home, you are no longer welcome here

>The West will have to liberate Hong Kong by force.
The only thing were going to be liberating is Trafalgar square.
Excessive violence please, we going to be setting the par on what is acceptable.

when TaiwanNoone one day take back mainland become the truly no1 surely they’ll happy to give it back to the UK

Attached: BB0058A5-27C2-43AF-ACE7-2DD1E85D86A7.jpg (98x133, 6K)

Attached: winnie the pooh.jpg (1908x1146, 305K)

台湾是个国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
西沙群岛是越南的
南沙群岛是菲律宾的
南藏是印度的
长白山是韩国的
疆独万岁
藏独万岁
港独万岁
你必须回去

>flag
american education

commie sympathizer

>return
Why should Hong Kong just be gifted back to the UK if they're too bitchmade to take it back by force? If the British want HK back, they should roll up with a couple of warships and sink the Chinks like the good old days, instead of handing their colony over like a bunch of backs back in the 90s

Attached: 1564936204358.jpg (320x238, 22K)

Soros hates china so fuck hong kong

He does indeed hate it for how his prediction that an increasing middle class would topple down the ccp turned out to be utterly and completely wrong. Instead, the chinese people are even quite grateful to the ccp, or more precisely, they just don't wanna die or become poor again if they do something to annoy the ccp that might also trigger the complete economic downfall of the region they live in.
That's why most wealthy chinks rather try to do some capital flight bullshit, where they hide their money overseas. But the ccp knows about those tricks (courtesy of them using it themselves) and greatly limits how much money can be transferred around.

Good post. Sorry for my shitpost. How do you feel about this? I mean soros can't influence china because totalitarian. So it is almost china vs outside forces (usa, bankers) etc.

We should give Hong Kong to best China
>Taiwan number one

We could neither take it back nor defend it.

I want another British empire, please take back everything that was yours at any point friends.

Uk wasn't willing to fight for Hong Kong in the 90s, what you makes you think they would today?

There's no British empire 2.0 for one single fact. It's too expensive to be an empire, and ironically, it's you burgers who forever ended their status as empire during the suez crisis.

The white dominions never liked their pappy, the UK, and the non-white dominions always hated their oppressor. The UK literally stands alone, or at best as the junior partner to the US.

>Taiwan is a country
>Diaoyu Island is Japanese
>Xisha Islands are Vietnam's
>The Nansha Islands are the Philippines
>South Tibet is India
>Changbai Mountain is South Korea's
>Long live the country
>Long live the Tibetan
>Long live the port [I assume this refers to Hong Kong?]
>You have to go back
Based and, dare I say it, redpilled.

>too stupid to understand his point
You're a fucking embarrassment to my country, get out.

The West is going to have a massive war with China eventually anyway, might as well get it over with and save some of our common law bros in HK

Taiwan and Hong Kong should both be independent tbqh famalam.

We're bigger than you though mate.

>We're bigger than you though mate.
Yes, and? You and I both know that there won't be another british empire anytime soon.

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
Oh no I have been defeated noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>The white dominions never liked their pappy, the UK
That's not true at all though.

>tfw when you realize trumps diplomacy isn't to stop kim from making nukes, its to use the nukes against china

Attached: 1533338314113.png (427x576, 310K)

I don't think there will be. But we're still bigger than you.

Independence.

You think you can fool us Zhang, but you can't.

Attached: umbrella movement hong kong.png (1024x1024, 31K)

What the fuck is it with you people and your hard-on to posses a tiny plot of land in the heart of Asian territory situated right next to China's 3rd largest City?

It's fucking stupid and it is one of the pioneering efforts towards globalization.

In my view and personal opinion, China should immediately end this charade once and for all. The west has no business in Hong Kong whatsoever. Try and Imagine China doing the same thing with rolls-reversed, with a place like the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Ireland etc...etc.

Moronic and any of you fucking meatheads here promoting an intervention from the west are acting globalist agents, aka useful idiots.

UK controlling HK is basically protecting it from communism.
They were protecting this area from the communist threat.

No

>Tea was actually owned by a private company
>Complains when niggers trash stores
Oh you Americans, never change. Your hypocrisy is funny.

>He thinks the British empire actually ended
That's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6eSsaoLSfE