Irish Gas company makes white nationalist ad

Board Gás aka The Gas board have made an ad that leftists in the USA are describing as having "white nationalist over tones"

The add features a white cis hetero family and features not 1 POC.

"This is an obvious nod to Trump America" remarked one Twitter account now deleted.

Surprisingly there has been 0 out cry in Ireland among the left or right or even minority groups.

Some of the criticism has been traced to IP addresses originating in Russia, raising questions as to the authenticity of the uproar

Video Link:
h t t P s youtu(dot)be/xDq7yKorM4k

My question to you Jow Forums is was this a Jow Forums prank? Or is this Russian agents.

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-175538_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pt/search?q=donald clarke irish times&hl=pt-PT&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil-ta494zkAhVDTxUIHaHFCmIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=657
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians have been pushing anti-white D&C bullshit for decades now. Their commie cunt pets don't even realize it.

>irish private company
>6000km from USA
this is all drumpfs fault

>no moslems at all
>wife not being blacked by Professional Black Man who is not a criminal that only exists on tv
>kids aren't trannies
pretty based

Most posters on here naming Russia are glowniggers but I will admit Russian media is a cringefest. They blame everyone for literally everything on all sides of politics. One day Ukraine is an evil nazi fascist state, the next it's a jewish global banking zog outpost.

It's Russian agents.

>remarked one Twitter account now deleted.
>Fake news so desperate for a story, they cite single opinion to generate a headline.

this ad is NOT OK
I'm literally shaking right now

We're not saying that. We are saying we've seen some Russian IPs amongst the majority of American IPs. These Russian IPs mascarade as Americans.

I think from these posts alone we can decipher weather or not this was a Jow Forums trolling effort.

Thank you for your time everyone. Email my address if you have info on up coming shooting threats or any other insider info etc.

It's 30C here today. Obviously Trump's fault.

>Irish
>white
lol, I notice it's always trumpcucks who keep thinking non-whites are white

Attached: 1562962559414.png (508x635, 283K)

Russiagate is bullshit but people should be aware that Russia does have government trolls. They do want to foster division among Americans, Europeans etc

Why did you make this up?

This is a non story.

Attached: 2018.06.21_metro_Frey_Fig2.png (768x568, 29K)

I will be reporting this anti Irish racism to the American authorities.

As I will do with any hate speech.

Irish are white, even shitalians are now white. It's ogre.

>xDq7yKorM4k

This ad is sick and so are you.

>board GAS
>hitelr GASSED the jews
this is so insensitive

Glow harder.

Donald Clarke, you are a faggot:

google.pt/search?q=donald clarke irish times&hl=pt-PT&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwil-ta494zkAhVDTxUIHaHFCmIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1366&bih=657

I would like a contact number at the UN to ask them if they support this type of language coming from an online representative.

whites are the indigenous people of ireland why the fuck should a nigger be on it?
good for you my paddy bros

I'd like to remind you that abuse of members of the LGBTQ+ community is illegal under both EU and Portuguese law.

I would ask users to refrain from using homophobic or racially charged language as you may be in violation of EU law

you actually believe that's him? lurk moar

Fuck blacks hail trump and Hitler kick out all Mexicans

>One day Ukraine is an evil nazi fascist state, the next it's a jewish global banking zog outpost.
why not both

The vile racist reputation of Jow Forums raises its ugly head

>coming soon: A Modest Proposal II

Attached: 1411600551602.png (455x395, 448K)

You're really clever posting some random person's email address copying that thread from yesterday and stuff, op. wow

Attached: 128-1283253_asuza1-anime-girl-judging-you.png.jpg (820x892, 182K)

Only way you can see that is if you are the owners of the VPN systems they use. There's no way to masquerade other than VPN and my fellow faggotry which is obvious to anyone with an intact brain stem

good fuck shitskins

I've alerted the Gardí

Reminder ALL anti white degeneracy originates in the US

Attached: 1510863297520.png (633x744, 819K)

Attached: ok.png (592x384, 626K)

Donald Trump is a racist I wont be voting for him again even though I did last time.

Fuck Trump.

Donald Trump is a racist I wont be voting for him again even though i did last time.

Fuck Trump.

I think the russians are actually really trying to play both sides of the extreme political spectrum. Their goal is to ramp up the tensions.
That doesn't mean they actually hacked the election. And I think ramping up the tensions is doing us all a favor.

Attached: +_94cca240b830c54c1c709063754a047e.jpg (653x552, 76K)

It’s not us, so it’s probably the Russians.

You journalists are finally starting to catch on to the crazy intellectual warfare that's happening in the world right now. The conclusion you should reach is that you've been on the wrong side this whole time and are 95% of the reason we are in clown world. All you low iq journalists have helped push all this radical left shit because of the dopamine rush you get from seeing your stuff get upvotes and likes. Russia and China alone have probably 100,000 soldiers that operate online to change the narrative in the west by liking and upvoting and commenting to help the radical left.

hell yeah

Report this faggot for doxxing.

Embed the link, I don't understand your captcha cryptography.

Attached: math.png (1200x737, 554K)