Will they fire him because of the sexual assault?

Will they fire him because of the sexual assault?

Attached: C0AC7D42-1CB5-413E-9B8B-D6B162A299E3.jpg (329x329, 27K)

Also what is it about being a CNN news anchor that makes you unravel? Is Wolf Blitzer the only sane one?

No ,his mother is a jew and he is a race baiting prick

The fact that Fake News CNN did not fire him immediately after he embarrassed himself on national television during NYE celebrations - totally drunk and fumbling on top of a bar was a disgrace. Very sad!

The guy he assaulted should have broken Lemon's fingers for forcing him to smell nigger crotch.

No, leftists always get a free pass from the kikedia.

He's gay and black, he's basically a sacred cow to the media.

This. Absolutely degenerate

dindu nuthin

Wolf Blitzer is a racist member during Katrina he said those people are so black

He bitches about Trump every night for two hours. It must be exhausting being that obsessed over someone.

kek
Totally forgot about that. Thanks, user.

Don Lemon hates white men, but doesnt mind getting fucked in the ass by them.

And of course he isnt going to get fired. He's a gay nigger. He's special and priviliged.

Do we have any dirt on Anderson Cooper?

Not even a real dirty Sanchez

I thought he was a fag?

I hear he's a homosexual.

No, but witnesses have been popping up and Don has already made a settlement offer. I'm sure the $$ will be worked up and all will be good.

Will Fredo take the finger challenge from Don.

Attached: smell-my-finger-its-been-in-the-dark-side-22077787.png (500x508, 164K)

Not like he has much of a choice, his handlers and very “touchy.”
I can’t imagine failing at your job harder than literally getting fucked by your CIA handlers on the reg.

They've demonstrated that if something happens that we hope will take down one of their big talking heads, they'll make it a point to protect them. They will not deliver us a victory on a silver platter if they can avoid it.

Yeah, he's a CIA spook and a fag.

there are no outrage mobs on the right who are anti gay, so no, I don't think hes getting fired over that one. maybe if he did that to a women.