Not shilling for jews or anything but how is this tweet not international news...

Not shilling for jews or anything but how is this tweet not international news? A US congresswoman just called for jews to be wiped out of Jerusalem.

Top geg

Attached: 0BC6E2E0-7CF5-4FE7-B8C6-BAE7A94B0F13.jpg (1125x1445, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCIlRsxcIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna watch Israelis tortured and killed

i just hate them all, i have no dog in the fight. i just wish they would fuck off somewhere else so i dont have to hear about it

Another Crusade would fix this.

>I wanna watch Israelis tortured and killed
>i just hate them all

This. I hate them both, but if I have to choose between sandniggers who blow up innocent bystanders, vs sandniggers who rule the world by tweaking interest rates, i'm gonna take the latter.

Seeing leftists REEEEEE is just a nice bonus

>how is this tweet not international news?
because they are muslims, they're allowed to have interests for now. If the congressman was white it would be the top story.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

White nationalism bad
Jewish nationalism good

Never forget goys

hi Schlomo

>if god wills it, we will see bethelem when palestine is free
>"A US congresswoman just called for jews to be wiped out of Jerusalem"
one of these are not the same

im on it

>Sweden
Hi Muhammad

Attached: meanwhile in sweden.jpg (350x309, 149K)

im not choosing either. i would gas them all so the rest of the world could move in a better direction

For now it is in our best interest though, cause it weakens kikery with people who are effectively jewproof.

>t. Muhammed

based and double double pilled

I understand how you feel.
But remember.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sometimes it's necessary to form a temporary alliance to take out a bigger threat.

Trump really needs to do everything he can to make these cunts the face of the Democratic party.

Fuck Israel. Faggots stole muh nuclear secrets and treat the US like shit. Our cocksucking congress should stop kowtowing to those petulant sons of abraham.

Nice reasing comprehension Swedecuck. user was saying he hates Jews more than Muslims, not vice versa.

Why are US traitors allowed to side with Islamic terrorists? Jews are good people, and I'm not being unironic.

>a leaf who can't read and doesn't know the difference between Jerusalem and Bethlehem
oh my.

>Not shilling for jews or anything but

Hello jewberg

> A US congresswoman just called for jews to be wiped out of Jerusalem.

More lies. what do I expect from holohoax pushers.

That's the plan.
And the funniest part is that Granny Pelosi is playing dead and letting it happen because shes so scared of getting called racist.

Bitch you might not even live another 4 years, stand up for yourself.

>user was saying he hates Jews more than Muslims
he said "i would take the latter" aka kikes who use interest rates.

them bitches deny israels right to exist, why should we let them in?

>sandniggers who blow up innocent bystanders
So... Israel?

never. thats just cucking out
>jews are good people
and thats why traitors get the rope first
fuck you, pussy faggot

When my ancestors came here in the 1700s we did not expect to have to bring this Islamic Jewish fucking shit fest with us why is it here now God dammit

Attached: Bulbous pig face.png (260x211, 76K)

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist, new friend.
In case you didn't know, Israel sponsors ISIS.

Attached: 1522800936774.png (640x951, 386K)

If you guys don't figure out the Palestinians problem, you are going to get the South African treatment. These cunts are the future of the Democratic Party, and the right is starting to ask questions.

We give israel billions and they block the free travel of our politicians?! Divest, boycott, sanction Israel, now.

>religious ethnostate based on the hallucinations of a man who spent too much time in the desert heat?

No one's buying this shit anymore (except your easily manipulated doom christians).

Attached: Deuteronomy.jpg (960x720, 138K)

Me too.

I dont want to watch, i want to be the one doing it.

>traitors
you dont belong here if youre calling people that support palestine traitors.
you are the fucking traitor for endorsing theft of our income to give away to foreign nations and send our soldiers to die for them because they sexually blackmailed all our politicians.
kill yourself your fucking faggot
when civil war comes your fucking dead

Israel sucks, but this is going too far, no? How about we throw the entirety of the top brass of Israel into a pit of lions. They each get a plastic baseball bat and gotta wear clown shoes that squeak as they run, with red noses and multi coloured afro wigs and then have to fight the lions to the death. All the while the clown theme song is playing:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWCIlRsxcIk

I'd make a great Roman Emperor desu....

Sounds based desu.

This

OP can join them too. Death to Israel and death to anybody who supports Israel.

Jerusalem should be wiped out. I want to see US troops, boots on the ground, deployed en masse across the jewish state. I want to see them taking dimona to contain it and picking off Israeli after Israeli, lining up their corpses and removing their circumcised little pricks and placing them in the corpses mouths as the Syrians and Lebanese used to do to them to intimidate. I want to see an extermination squad emerging from water from the Jordan river in ambushes at their security checkpoints killing IDF men and especially their women. Who they may rape if they want. I envision the Jordan will turn red with the blood of dead Israelis. I fantasize about the Israelis being lined up against the western wall and having their brains blown out one by one. With US troops wearing necklaces of circumcised little Israeli pricks.

How is it not national news that she refused the access she was granted as a political stunt? No one mentioned it but Trump on twitter.