Why is this happening Jow Forums?

Why is this happening Jow Forums?
I thought the jews were supposed to be in control.

Attached: 1509449301258.jpg (800x854, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmoYoiMgpWU
imgur.com/a/FwACK
jta.org/2013/10/01/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a square rectangle deal
jews aren't in control but the people who are in control are generally jews

Jews are some of the hardest hit by Jewish propaganda.

Attached: 1563273441041.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Have we come to a consensus on her breast size?

just because you are sitting behind the wheel of a car doesnt mean you cant be a shitty driver and crash into wall

But statistically, whites (in the us) are the least likely to racemix, especially white women.
It seems the whites have been hit the least by jewish propaganda.

>leiberman warned we will lose anuddah 6 million

that there are still jews in our countries indicates otherwise

Not for lack of trying. Interracial marriage isn’t the only thing they’re pushing. Some have more success

Attached: 79628981-DB9A-41C8-8217-5222F8BCB866.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Blacks are overepresented in both the lgbt and the incel communities.

Don't be fooled by this crowd-control piece. Jews only exist because they brainwash themselves about constant holocaust.

And you think that this is FACT whenever it comes from jews?

What the jews will do is hold this up as a poster, point to it and say "See, GOYIM? How can we be in control if we are also have a population problem just like you goyim, I mean....guys?"

they are probably counting othordox jew/atheist jew as "intermarriage"

^^^^this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03 Guy Ashkenazi Office of Inspector General U S Department of Transportation0e1. (952x593, 233K)

>otherdox i meant

they are still totally in charge in their hyper militarized ethnostate

this. just stand back and let them holocaust themselves. It may seem counter intuitive, but doing nothing is the most effective means of dealing with them.

You mean the small country surrounded by enemies?
If Trumpstein would stop support to Israel and the arab countries would stop fighting eachother, they wouldn't last long.

The elite don't have faith in God and think they can do what they want with no consequences.

Yes, but the excuse of being "genocided by the people at the top who are not jews" can still stand

neurotic kikes can't stop with the 6 gorillion. how do normies even listen to these people and continue to take the holocauster seriously?

>meet cute orthodox jewess
>sweet, family oriented, virgin
>she sucks my uncut goycock like it cums money
>gonna marry her and breed her soon
>already turned her into a patriotic american
I'm Jewing the Jew and it feels great.

I DEMAND SHAPIRO NUDES

Most Jews ive met that were somewhat intelligent were neurotic messes that hated extreme leftism and felt like shit going along with some of it. Really it's just the retarded jews who are super into the whole anti-white, degeneracy narrative.

Her nudes are leaked though just google it, assuming that is actually her and not just a look a like

Din't she ask you to convert or anything?

>Blacks are overrepresented in both the lgbt and the incel communities.
Got any supporting evidence?

They're still trying to breed out the nose. 6,000,000 jews from now they just might succeed and start working on making blue eyed blonde haired jews. Perfect imitation of the white races plus the added bonus of khazarian neuroses

And milkers.

khaz milkers are soggy

Assume that racism doesn't exist. Select a random pair of Americans and make them breed.

The most common pairing you encounter will be two whites, because whites are the majority.

Select a random white, then select a random partner from the general population, and, again, the most common pairing you encounter will be two whites.

Select a random Jew. Then select a random partner from the general population. Jews are a tiny minority. The overwhelming majority of possible partners for a Jew are not Jewish.

>anytime a fact contradicts my conspiracy theory, the only possible explanation is that the conspiracy is faking it

Whatever you say, Alex.

This.

Jewish descent is matrilineal.

This is the transgender by race data compared to total population

Attached: 4lx8b79c2v731.png (1054x653, 75K)

They really don't have an argument. History is not on their side, and if you look, any time they're cornered, literally their only defense is muh holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmoYoiMgpWU

As more and more information comes out and Americans see it, the Israeli influence is dying because it's indefensible and has gotten countless idiot americans killed (maybe they deserved it though)

Attached: 4L_gPnChZ5Q.jpg (640x853, 110K)

Funny, I can't see the words that you pasted in green ANYwhere in my post.
Get back to me and the rest of the thread as to why you tried to put words in my mouth.

This is the demographics survey from an incel forum.
Note: only 45% of users were from north america and 40% from europe, blacks are overrepresented and whites are underrepresented

Attached: Untitled.png (1554x757, 527K)

>not understanding implying
welcome newfag
can u triforce? no

>implying you lost 6 million jews in the first place

The khazar milkers meme is real, they have been practicing eugenics for centuries by breeding with large breasted european females
>traffic light captcha was on Race St. kek

Despite being only 10.5%...

>countless idiot americans killed (
natural selection.

FPBP

Based. Still haven't seen them all. There's like 9 or more.

Why does she look like her husband?

I don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.
Not every jew is an elite pedophile canaanite faggot, but every elite pedophile canaanite faggot is a jew.

Attached: 1566107761439.jpg (681x500, 94K)

I'm a mischling with a jewish mom, baptized and raised sent to sunday school and church in the midwest by my dad. It's really weird feels being redpilled in this situation man, on one hand I identify with white Christians myself and hate what the jews are doing to America, but on the other hand there's a fear that they'll put my back against the wall even if my intentions are pure when the day of the rope comes. At least I have an anglo last name, I'm just gonna find a goywife and wash this fucking bloodcurse out of my lineage.

>dating a kike
>a Jewess no less
Ya dun goof'd. Your kids are gonna be ugly little kikes, for sure. rip.

>Intermarriage rates has reached a high
>Jews marrying whites
This only confirms jews consider themselves a distinct race from whites.

Attached: cdf.jpg (657x527, 38K)

they fucked up then
they sacrificed any sort of firmness for size

Falling for their own tricks
This is what an average jew will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful

Attached: mutt.jpg (550x545, 35K)

>2050

Attached: epstein-5.jpg (618x410, 54K)

Tell your pal that he should just come out and say what it is that he wants to say without the need to imply what it is that he is looking to say.

Jewish women, like most in the instagram age increasingly marry for natural beauty and looks, obviously white men are at the apex of these things so many jewish women actively seek to marry and date them. This trend has been in place since the 80s when jews began to become as affluent as upper middle class protestant peoples.

Once your down to 1/4 jew its no more meaningful than being part czech or something.

>Once your down to 1/4 jew its no more meaningful than being part czech or something

id still keep a skeptical eye on a quarter jew

yet still control over 90% of the media.

Attached: jews run the media.jpg (1200x622, 330K)

Here ya go
imgur.com/a/FwACK

This phenomenon has been noted by jews for thousands of years and I believe it's even mentioned in the bible.
Jewish men are undersirable mutilated dick whiny babies.
Maybe if they didn't rape every male with a scalpel they'd have a little more fucking backbone.

>and hate what the jews are doing to America, but on the other hand there's a fear that they'll put my back against the wall even if my intentions are pure when the day of the rope comes.
We will

Because whites are stronger than everyone gives them credit for. It's a testament that almost all racemixing propaganda specifically targets whites but has made almost no progress

Attached: 1517273241077.png (779x5009, 1.53M)

damn this sucks for the jews and frankly for us. love them or hate them, jews are pretty smart.

They get each other killed to use as an excuse to push their jewery. Satan would take notes from these kikes

The same media that is influencing their fellow jew to racemix with whites and non-whites.
The same media that defends Ilhan Omar and other politicians when she attacks Israel.

Don't many non-jewish americans circumcise?

Not her.

they are trying to hide their ugliness by out breeding to different races.

Jewish subversion is not a conspiracy. There isn't a cabal of Jews trying to corrupt and destroy the West. Why would they even do that?

Instead, it's self organizing. In the same way a termite mound can be an elaborate structure with numerous tunnels and caverns, even though the termites have no architects, the Jewish "plots" are emergent. They come about because Jews are intelligent and shrewd. They rise to powerful positions in society. And then, their own psychology infects society.

the article says 71% not 100%. learn how to read english already, chang

what article, seppo?

>NAtionalZIonist propaganda to shove more jews into the ethnostaat
we don't even want amerikikes in here.

Attached: file.png (440x240, 216K)

jews are a red herring. Satanists are the real enemy. They larp as jews to create division and Hitler lovers

...you're joking, right?

zionism.

lmfao nice

Some jews are. The vast majority of jews are not in on any grand scheme. I mean if you faggots even met an average jew you'd know they're not in on it.

Attached: abby shapiro.jpg (640x853, 41K)

I've noticed this in the states too, and to be fair as devious and degenerate as many jews can be as individuals, I've repeatedly witnessed that many jews do, in fact, drink their own kool-aid. For example if they promote homo crap they usually are homos themselves, if they promote drugs they re often users themselves, and so on and so fourth. I guess at the end of the day is just highlights the vast differences between jews and non-jews.

That's what I'd like to know about it.

They're white ffs. You ridiculous autists. And completely integrated in American society.

Yes, propagated by the Jew Run AAP.

No one who knows anything wants to be circumcised, literally only rednecks and mouthbreathers are still doing it, which is unfortunately about 50% of the country, allowed and vehemently defended by the Jews.

In other countries the psychological damage to society was deemed too high, because it turns your country into America when all the men are psycho with sexual frustration or impotence, the only benefits it provides.

its almost like jews demand the steering wheel then immediately crash into a wall.

somebody should investigate if they have a history of behaving this way

Whats the main difference between american jews and israel jews?

jta.org/2013/10/01/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
im only going through one link for you. learn how to read first, then learn how to google

There are three kinds of kike women. Abby who is a tit sucking goddess that i'd shill to Isreal for
That faggot jew's wife from family guy
and sarah silverman who has a fucking disgusting body.
I later realized that Jewish women aren't that different from other women
Most are fucking disgusting but some are god damn sexy as fuck

HUMINA HUMINA

Attached: jaw drop.jpg (600x379, 37K)

To my American brethren, restore dick, propagandize against Kike.
My ultimatum is they will stop the bris milah and stop defending non religious circumcision in the USA, or I will never stop talking shit, I'll leave it to the edgier fucks to do anything more than that.

israeli jews are gay, american jews are nigger lovers

Oh I know what you meant champ, I was mostly wondering how it's even tangentially related to my post.

Honestly? Fuck religion, fuck nostalgia, fuck traditions, they're all nonsense garbage that keeps humanity from advancing forward.

you are legit wondering how there are jews left? can you be more clear please

WE'RE FUCKING BASED

So it's true then

Attached: 1903825h.jpg (500x709, 94K)

>we only celebrate holidays which indoctrinate our kids into hating all non-jews by telling them all non-jews want to kill them to get closer to family! its not about religion or traditions, silly goy
yeah maybe once you guys can change we could believe that

This, i'm a Jew and i cringe every time i see some mentally ill tranny on twitter having "Jew" in their bio. It's fucking disgusting.

pretty much this

Attached: file.png (252x489, 212K)

They don't think so.

Well, almost everyone did try to kill us... So it has truth to it

Jews have maternal bloodlines you retard, this is how they spread the virus.

yeah its crazy how everyone randomly becomes anti semitic when around jews. the world is a scary place my friend

I am wondering why the fuck you thought you'd respond to my post with something completely unrelated.