Cigarettes

Are cigarettes redpilled? There must be a reason why (((they))) are pushing so hard everywhere to try to get the goyim to not smoke them anymore. Back when men were real men everyone smoked a pack a day. Redpill me on cigarettes Jow Forums

Attached: cigs.jpg (618x410, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3001541/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waste of money unless you’re wealthy

Literally the shittiest tobacco you could smoke.

I'll buy a pack of cigs once every couple of months. Pall malls too, so it's not really costing me much at all. Only smoke when drinking in a social environment

>obvious attempt to get people on the right to buy into the nicotine jew is obvious

Attached: no.gif (245x180, 249K)

Smoke pic rel instead. Real cubans only user

Attached: 20171211_174050.jpg (4032x2268, 2.24M)

Nicotine is addictive and wasteful.Smokers do not realize how nasty they smell.

I dunno, I quit tobacco a week ago and already I can actually taste stuff better.

Nice try moishe

Tobacco is one of the only industries not exclusively controlled by Jews. I think they did shut it down. People are more social when they smoke as well. It changed society when they pushed against it

Smoking is legit bad for you. Youre literally breathing in smoke. Like inhaling a small fire. Not redpilled. Maybe if you smoke like 2 cigarettes a week it wont do anything.

i buy cigarettes but if i ever struggle for money iv always told myself id kick the habit, i stand by that to this day

Attached: tuk6i7zrxx031[1].jpg (750x750, 69K)

>There must be a reason why (((they))) are pushing so hard everywhere to try to get the goyim to not smoke them anymore.
They're pushing e-cigs now instead
>Back when men were real men everyone smoked a pack a day.
Congrats for falling for the jew propaganda that depicted smokers as macho men to get manlets like you hooked.

Also, your hero banned smoking, remember that.

Oh fuck off. My country was founded by people smoking tobacco, you're just a jealous faggot we branched off.

addictive, harmful shit
KYS kike shill

I've seen shit loads of negative ads for e cigarettes claiming shit that has no scientific basis at all.

Attached: vape-god.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

No they actually are terrible for you. Cigs killed my dad and my mom has copd. Ive been smoking 24 years and I'm feeling the effects. Not to mention if I got longer than 3 hours without a cigarette. I will fucking shank someone . I wish I never started smoking but its too late for me user. I await the same fate as my parents because I can't stop. I quit drinking and hard drug use but I can't stop the cancer jew. They don't want you to smoke because a dead slave is a useless slave

"You all got cancer from the cigarettes goy, not from the shit food we are selling you"

Nicotine has some nice benefits I enjoy but it comes at a cost

Well it does increase testosterone levels quite significantly

Attached: 1565233237511.jpg (951x1024, 224K)

>all tobacco companies owned by jews
>jews bribed doctors to say tobacco and nicotine are not dangerous in 40-60's
The fuck are you smoking, OP?

The real red pill, is that you should be allowed to smoke them if you want. You don't need someone telling you what to do.

420 dude lmao

Nicotine is based and literally makes people more efficient

same stuff that turned the frogs gay

Cigarette smokers are filthy disgusting low life scum bags.

Only white trash and niggers still smoke cigarettes. Anyone who smokes is human garbage.

Fuck you op.

Certainly killed pubs in the UK, the final straw, why pay over the odds and not be able to even smoke
Of course in Brussels all the MEPs smoke to their hearts content in the bars

uh ?

Cigarette companies are one of the few last remaining companies owned by white Americans. This pisses off the kike elites.

Guys is huffing gasoline based? Why would (((modern medical science))) tell me not to do that?

Attached: asgdsdfg.jpg (1680x1050, 247K)

This. I smoke, but this.

Just don't smoke garbage cigarettes and you'll be fine.
Avoid any phillip morris brand trash, their tobacco js laced with chemicals, to keep you wanting to get a hit every hour.
Get something clean from british tobacco/canadian tobacco, they all use virginian tobacco anyways.
Personally i smoke the jew Davidoff Gold, shit is like air, feels like a mild vape, not addicted to it all, i smoke whenever i want, whenever i feel like it. I go months without one, and i get no cravings.

This, people itt are too stupid to even support businesses they should

CIGARETTES TAX IS BEING HURT BY KIDS NOT SMOKING...next time you see a kid give him/her a pack of smokes

american spirit is a based brand

Attached: download (7).jpg (600x550, 76K)

Smoking is is an unhealthy addiction and money hole. Don't ever start.
Pharma companies are behind the hard push to get people to quit smoking. Ads often say talk with your doctor for help in quitting and we see prescription anti-smoking drugs advertised all the time.

they have that german war eagle on the cig haha

No

Killing yourself with cancer sticks is redpilled? This has to be the most moronic statement ive seen all week, def all day.

Yes, giving yourself cancer is totally redpilled.

/face-palm

packaged cigarettes are garbage
grow your own tobacco

I must say, I smoked cigarettes for around a year or so after joining the army. Around a year of smoking a pack every 2-3 days I started going through a pack a day and I started feeling like shit and having trouble breathing in the mornings whenever I would wake up and smoke my first cig of the morning. I finally had enough of it and switched over to vaping like the zoomer I am. The popcorn lung will make you feel worse than smoking but that's only if you buy shitty juices with a certain chemical in it, i don't remember what it's called. If you buy the good juices like pacha mama salts or something then you don't really get popcorn lung and you still get the benefits of nicotine.

Not the jews telling people not to smoke, it’s one of their largest tax $ sources. Redpill on them? They’ll kill you if you’re lucky, otherwise you get to suffer out your remaining days suffering all kinds of ailments, copd, emphysema, blindness, stroke (which leave you aware but not able to move or speak in some cases)

Source: 45yo user who just had last of teeth removed because of smoking.

Chris?

David?

High iq if you smoke one cig with your cappuccino innthe morning

IF YOU SEE ANY KIDS SMOKING A JUJU SLAP IT OUT THEIR AND THEN AND REPLACE IT WITH A CIGARETTES...KOOLS ARE GREAT

>cappuccino

Can't I just drink my fucking coffee?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3001541/

heres what they are not telling you. The government has long known about the massive health benefits of smoking. Increasing lung volume, decreased weight, increases in IQ, spatial awareness, reaction time, cure to parkinsons, reduction in OCD, reduction in ADD

.... nicotine is a "wonder drug" .... go ahead, read the secret medical report

Attached: dindu5.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

Back when men were men, people could tell the difference between pure tobacco and rat poison. You can still get pure tobacco and roll your own, which big brand companies don't want you to know because you're less likely to become addicted if you have to roll every time you want to smoke.

Got stuck in a rehab and took one of their "free" smoking cessation classes once, we got handed shit tons of patches and gum every day, and basically discussed all the benefits of nicotine on the brain. Was actually based.

If you drink cappuccino at least once in your life you're already low iq

its reverse jew engineering
>jews are evil and vile
>jews do 99% of the evil of the world
>jews know we know this
>they start using this knowledge against us, banning stuff that are bad for us to raise suspicion
>threads like this are made
>the goyim start smoking because "fuck the kikes"
>I call it
>The reverse jew.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 89K)

Friendly reminder that the same people in this thread saying smoking is bad for you, wastes money, or smells bad also consume large amounts of McDonald’s, waste their lives on Jow Forums, and agree with the OP who said he showers once a month.

Smoking cigs is based af and all non smokers will be shot on sight in the ethnostate

Checked. Also fuck off faggot. I smoked for 13 years and quit. I didn't realize how nasty that shit is until I quit. Fuck smelling like shit all day, not being able to breathe and looking trashy. It's cool tho, you'll die of lung cancer or some this soon.

Fuck off faggot.

Say no more

Attached: RaplhSmokeySniper.jpg (900x585, 91K)

i don’t know many people who smoke cigarettes but those men are tough mother fuckers and based as fuck. Some of them say Nigger and Kike in open conversation and don’t care who hears them.

>and agree with the OP who said he showers once a month
holy fuck this is some next level pilpul
get mothrefucked.

Nicotine suppresses hunger so people replace eating habits with smoking, but vaping is much better for this. Be careful though because some vapes have been reported to explode.

Those cancer sticks are so bad for you that even the kikes admit that they are.

Switched from cigarettes to cigarellos. Here in Germany, they are the few remaining tobacco products who are not fully owned by jews, taste better and are cheaper. 95% of cigarette brands here are owned by "Reemtsma" who is known for financing propaganda against Germany, Europe (Though pro-EU) and pro-cultural marxism and diversity.

Attached: 5545_0.jpg (800x800, 215K)

>it
>calms you down
>cures asthma, and schizophrenia or at least lessens the effects better than most things do
>possibly makes you immune to some parasites by having nicotine in your blood
>lets your brain to less work producing transmitting chemicals between neurons
>suppresses appetite
last one is probably why it started to get so much negative press after JFK was killed and Israel took over the US.
they really want people to have cancer from eating constantly

Attached: 1563302039199.jpg (800x450, 104K)

Cigarettes stunt emotional growth. Every smokers literally has this James Dean fantasy about themselves when really they are drug addicts. They are stuck in high school mentally. Put them in a situation where they cant smoke for a day and they mentally unravel. Imagine needing a nicotine and dopamine hit every handful of minutes because you cant stand the thought of not looking tough/cool.

i fucking KNEW it. I FUCKING KNEW IT

They are literally the exact same fuckin tobacco that's in camels, but longer cut for slower burn.

...American Spirit hipsters are ridiculous

I don’t know, but I used to make a bunch of troll threads that would get to top page every time.
Some Jews I have invented:
>The toothpaste Jew
>The shampoo Jew
>the seatbelt Jew
>the toilet paper Jew
>the hygiene Jew
There’s plenty more, but the point is, if you say that jews control something, Jow Forums gobbles it right up lol.

Get a nice vaporizer and order your own juice. Force yourself to vape each tine you want a cigarette and it gets easier and easier until you like vaping more then cigarettes. They will taste like shit after used to vaping. Its not perfect but vaping is much better then cigarettes.

i havent seen the movie (fuck hollywood shit) and at first i was like, is this a real pic of amon goeth? then I realized the face in pic looked familiar and ofc its ralph fiennes from schindler's list and not an actual historical pic. At first I was like "holy shit is that one of those faked ww2 photographs?"
Kikes like to dramatize a lot dont they

btw this is amon goeth's grandaughter, the kikes really went all the way through with his family lol.
and looks like him too
I would suicide in the grave twice if that were me.

Attached: Getty.jpg (968x681, 48K)

Can verify. My fire house doesn’t have a single person that is Democrat or leftist, and of about 30 staff, 20 are pack a day smokers, and everyone uses chewing tobacco.

Although that could also be a symptom of being in Dixie.

Yeah vapes that children who want to blow huge clouds with, they run them too much and too hot=battery failure.

Let Darwinism run it’s course.

This user is retarded. Tobacco itself is carcinogenic; nicotine is physically addictive. Not all users are addicts, but we don't know how to reliably tell who will become addicted and who won't until they're already addicted.

You might be the lucky user who's immune to nicotine addiction. Or you might become a tobacco version of Tommy Robinson.

I did that for about a year, and then going back to cigarettes was a big mistake. I was used to taking puffs whenever I wanted, so I ended up smoking cigs every 30 minutes or even less.
After a week of that I was truly disgusted with my lack of willpower, and it was way harder to get back into the ecig after that.

Imagine being this retarded.
People who actually smoke know it isn't cool, and James Dean was a queer adored by hipsters.

Well said user.

white trash
you get the rope

>waste their lives on Jow Forums
>posting on Jow Forums

Attached: D746959B-69D5-4D4D-BD9D-E56CB98A7AB6.jpg (1832x2909, 512K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tobacco_movement_in_Nazi_Germany

Not even remotely true

Attached: 4bf8aa9325637fbe1d59085741e102a5.jpg (1200x1735, 326K)

I stopped smoking 18 months ago

Attached: 1565435601347.jpg (1400x931, 325K)

Smoke cigs, increase T, stay calm and collected and die at a normal age in your 50s or 60s

or

be some Boomer fuck who wants to live until they're 100 years old while on a thousand different medications and social security paid for by shitskins and the nation's youth

"OMG He's literally me :)" - You, guy who has nothing going on.

why did you make this thread Op...now I want to smoke and i haven't smoked in 10 years

What are you talking about dipshit?
Stop posting.

Philip Morris is bigger I think

Stay strong user

Attached: A22FEE63-4F50-4D1A-A954-CCD58D23B2F8.jpg (280x180, 10K)

hey fuck off thats my fren...

Any of you lads augment your ciggies with a vape? I buy 2 packs of American Spirit Menthols and smoke them over 2 days, but I've been thinking of vaping to help these packs go further. I've used eGo T (CE4) in the past and enjoyed that. I don't want to get too into it with the kids, clouds, and other faggy shit like that.
Anyways, can any anons recommend either some type of cheap tank vape and/or some good menthol juice? I really want to avoid flavors like "Unicorn Semen" or whatever the kids are vaping these days.

What’s sad is we are surrounded by lies, so when they actually tell the truth about something, we think they’re still lying. No the world is not flat. Smoking is bad for you, drinking and driving, drinking while pregnant all bad for you, legit. It takes common sense sometimes to know something is bad. Head trauma from boxing, is bad, eating too much sugar, bad, We know what’s good for us. We know what to eat, we know we need at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.

>hurrr internet frens

I'm trying to get my dad to quit cigarettes. Is vape really the best way to stop? Do you just keep inhaling that thing until you magically stop craving for cigs?

wtf is your problem Leaf...DONT EVER FUKKEN REPLY TO MY POST AGAIN OR ELSE YOU FUKKEN GAY HOMO FAGGOT

Attached: 1561414347637.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

Cloud chasers who run their vapes at 200 watts are definitely asking for trouble but the trade-off between cigs and vapes is worth it though since you get the benefit of nicotine without tar coating your lungs. Most vaporizers can do 200 watts for relatively cheap but for most people won't need to go above 60 watts ever so the risk is minimal if you're responsible.

>With this in mind, smoking should be commenced at as young an age as is reasonably possible. Children who have not yet developed a pincer grasp might require modified cigarette holders, safety lighters or both.

Attached: 1554259176575.jpg (400x399, 59K)

sniped

Dude nvm you specifically should smoke alot and lead by example.

The stank is worse than poos or niggers. You're literally subnigger if you can't control your addiction.

Cigarettes smokers are like faggots they love putting those penis like cigarettes buds in their mouth. Fucking bunch of goyims turned into a fag by (((((them)))))

Are people here really became this retarded ?

Attached: 1532991665253.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

>at a normal age in your 50s or 60s
That's not a normal age. That's a very young age to die lmao. You are still required to work till 65.

I would say 70 is when the guys with the shittiest lifestyles begin to die with 75-85 being average.