France>all

France>all>usa

Attached: téléchargement.png (275x183, 344)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vKsBKkD_K70
youtube.com/watch?v=AUdGmM04Xsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We'll see. It depends who wins the Mölkky World Championship.

True statement
But why the memeflag ?

Yes you are certainly superior. I guess you dont need all of those billions in military aid from the US. Since you're so strong, you can use your superior navy to secure international trade routes for everybody else. I'm sure this year you'll take back the height of fashion from Seoul too. Koreans have been on it.

Thanks again for your help against the British and for the Statue of Liberty. Right on.

Why do mutts think that they're better just for their military? You still live in an unenjoyable, cultureless, shopping mall.

>Billions in military aid from the US

Attached: 1566078167932.png (1000x1006, 755K)

france is a 3rd world shithole

K

>Vieille France
FTFY

Attached: Clovis_recevant_la_fleur_de_lys_-_XVe_siècle.jpg (1165x1684, 545K)

I assume you’d prefer give those billions to israel ?right boomer

ThEy Are OuR gREatEsT alLy

French culture>ALL

Attached: Blank+_4921de5ede4678f172847ab4231ac8b0.jpg (401x299, 20K)

biggest faggot award goes to France sorry mate

It was the old flag of France well seen

you stopped being relevant after we fucked napoleon so get lost frogeater

I wonder who could be behind this slide thread tho

Attached: 1566060373297.png (729x864, 1.03M)

show flag

Aussie are not allowed to post here
It’s a non retarded thread sorry mate

the good times

Attached: téléchargement (1).png (195x130, 2K)

How can other countries even compete?

youtu.be/vKsBKkD_K70

Attached: IMG_9976.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

So U.S. has only been a country for 240 years and we're almost caught up to the surrender monkeys in France? Pathetic.

Not at all. We are but humble servants to the world. Imagine if the world were a restaurant. You would be the man spitting on and mistreating the staff because you see them as lesser, despite them preparing and serving your meal. The irony is that the staff in this case is covering the cost of your meal.

Who can fight a millennial empire

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (201x250, 9K)

Honestly this is quite impressive my friend, don't forget that in many of these battles we were fighting side by side, mon ami.

Attached: IMG_9951.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

what are ya gonna do? build a maginot line around your thread?
oh yeah that worked great for you soft cunts last time

They don't teach you your own history in America?

Attached: Surrender_of_Lord_Cornwallis.jpg (1920x1266, 499K)

Of course my friend

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

We are too busy building submarines because australian pussies dont have any military knowledge.

Attached: suffrendeal.jpg (688x802, 93K)

Remember that one time France was useful in World War Two?... I don’t

A literal who living upside down, move plebean

Attached: IMG_9837.jpg (598x900, 425K)

You don't because you're an uncultured brainlet

Attached: IMG_9836.jpg (325x1048, 79K)

>We are too busy building submarines because australian pussies dont have any military knowledge.

Attached: fayette_20.jpg (790x496, 69K)

Imagine unironically repeating Boomer memes because France wasn't an enthusiastic enough slave of Israel and didn't want its troops to die in the desert for Jews like America.

Do i have to remind you that you had lost a war against ostrich

I, for one, welcome our new French overlords.

Attached: 1807,_Friedland.jpg (3811x2100, 2.85M)

>Remember that one time France was useful in World War Two?... I don’t

Remember that one time US was useful in Vietnam War
?... I don’t

Attached: 220px-Vietnam_War_protesters.jpg (220x275, 23K)

Wow based, truly the greatest allies.

Attached: IMG_0041.jpg (306x480, 29K)

Attached: French-American-Friendship-Image-e1525094612289.jpg (983x1039, 190K)

>Hurr French can't fight
This meme is so entrenched and so ignorant it annoys the shit out of me because it shows how retarded normie burgers are. Yeah, they never won a war, which is why France is one of the oldest nations in Europe and hasn't been partitioned and destroyed by its enemies. It's dynasty is the oldest unbroken male line in all of Europe and ruled Portugal, Brazil, Spain, Sicily, Poland, Hungary, Luxembourg, France and even the Latin Empire by being such incompetent losers. Which is why all of the Anglophiles and Krautboos are perpetually mad at France for blocking their ambitions. Americans need to pick up a goddamn history book.

before you were conqurered by mudslimes, you were a good ally. I say ally, not friend, because you didn't really help us during the revolutionary war out of kindness: you saw an opportunity to support a colony that was fighting your hated enemy, the british, and you figured that if you aided in defeating the british, that would weaken them overall. The brits were fighting on 5 fronts: Americas, you frenchies, the spanish, the dutch, and those useless hindu indians, and though they lost against you french and us, the only real loser was you; you helped us achieve independence but didn't really accomplish anything else, Britannia remained strong, and you took on crippling war debt.

So, thank you, because it worked out well for us, though not especially well for you.

Attached: la-fete-nationale-en-france-vs-aux-usa-2-21299-1468338714-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 353K)

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>frankish kingdom is synonym to modern france
what a joke!!!
maybe to western frakish kingdom and nothing more

Succes breeds jealousy

I live in NYC. You think this place is cultureless? Jesus christ.

Did you really expected some historical knowledge from a burger ?

not really i just tired of this arrogance ...sometimes from tiredness of it i'm laughing
........really !

well to be fair the frankish kingdom included lotharingia and germany, so netherlands Czech rep. belgium and germany could all claim those victories.

Yes? Fuck off, mutt.

>Be Charles of Anjou
>Be neglected by parents because your the youngest son and nothing is expected of you
>Wife is humiliated by her sisters because she is only a Countess and not allowed to sit with them
>Tell her you will make her a Queen in her own right and put them in their place
>Carve out an entire empire by sheer ambition
Francophobes will never be this chad in their entire lives.

Attached: Palazzo_Reale_di_Napoli_-_Carlo_I_d'Angiò.jpg (2000x3008, 1.41M)

Wow you can open a wikipedia page so impressive

lmao Nah, I read this.

Attached: 9782336003450r.jpg (1600x2520, 573K)

vrai

Last (and the only) time i've been to Paris, it was flooded with niggers and arabs. Probably still is. Until you fix that problem, you're a joke, and a sad one.

Based
Sry i misjudged you

I'm not offended. Most burgers are genuinely ignorant and retarded.

>I guess you dont need all of those billions in military aid from the US.
Are you retarded burger? France is one of the few independent militaries in Europe and which also possess nuclear capabilities.

What about Louisiana and French Acadia?
We never even wanted to be American.

Attached: 1562946199045.jpg (1126x1200, 201K)

Crimean war? WW1?

Maybe if it was still 1804 you'd be right.

Fighting Indians or Mexicans with Spears in meme battles is not really impressive

Srbija>all>france>usa>Kurvatia>Analbania

Regardless of how many niggers currently reside in France, there's still a solid demographic of white French Catholic people.

You didn't see any niggers praying when Notre Dame burned.

Attached: 1550094600066.png (603x424, 394K)

Lead on Franc. You work up a way to get these kikes, niggers and sandcoons out of the west, and I'll listen to you for three hundred years.

Attached: Leon Degrelle.jpg (508x511, 98K)

Way to all ignore the main point. US protects the trade routes that allow France to engage in global trade.

Source: trust me bro

Every European country has a gay military at the moment.
But the Reich went from 100,000 troops to millions.

Attached: 1565532860731.gif (480x270, 3.83M)

>fighting Africans and southeast Asians is superior

Attached: 38F254C4-757F-47A9-8DD8-12FA6594B204.jpg (1063x508, 48K)

Yeah but at least we won against them

Lmao ok baguette, that’s why we fulfilled manifest destiny and you guys lost your empire.

yeah the famous wars of madagascar and tahiti lasted so long...

Attached: 1565006272036.png (4000x2000, 542K)

Men we both know overflood with nigger and sandnigger let’s put our petty quarel a side and fight together

>How to attract baguettes and burgers to the same thread in 3 steps

Attached: 1508233454158.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Attached: eez.jpg (626x354, 59K)

Listen, I respect French military history but it’s disingenuous to suggest that Britain, France, America and Russia didn’t all fight a shitload of indigenous peoples. Shit we picked up where you guys left off in Vietnam.

Ah the French (government ?), exploiting Africa with the Fanc Cefa,
Head of the new European Army (to help with their colonies in Africa),
truly Heroes

Or you fucking kidding me?

Attached: La Seconde Guerre mondiale en France 33.jpeg.jpg (992x1133, 672K)

I've seen Paris. You aren't fooling me.

I've seen the Ruhrpott. You aren't fooling me.

French rifle for sale, dropped once, never shot. Cool culture, a radio antenna, some cooking and some stereotype jokes...... Nice culture François

the problem with the french is this, throughout history they've had a habit of thinking "they're the shit" especially compared to other European nations but they ALWAYS get btfo and its pretty embarrassing, the french are just meh in all fronts. They don't excel in anything and aren't particularly relevant in anything either, they're just a country that's been around for a long time trying to prove their worth and getting shit on by bigger bullies than they attempt to be.

Attached: 1565556213229.jpg (402x604, 67K)

France doesn't exist, only EU

**French gastronomy blocks your path**

3/10 bait too big

id argue Italy and other Mediterranean countries have a better food culture than France

>a fucking leaf

Attached: Screenshot_1420.png (647x411, 628K)

You described Germany, Leaf.

France is partly a med country, med cuisine is also part of its identity.

He is the typical stupid and ignorant backward anglo-canadian

youtube.com/watch?v=AUdGmM04Xsk
tfw you governed most of Europe for the majority of non-roman European history, but some gay retards with 10 acres of land think their neighborhood sized country is superior.
The slavs, the brits, and the Italians have my respect.
All others kys

Attached: 43JAeQi.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

> French gastronomy was among the most prestigious food in the highest restaurants by 1890's
>Oh wait ''chef'' is a pure italian name, isn't it?
>''Terroir'' ''casserole'' ''pouching''and other names in food named after a specific french vocabulary
Nigger don't argue with me lol

Because OP is probably some anglo trying to push the narrative about french people being arrogant.

>mfw unironically whiter than the french flag

Attached: 1544557340757.jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

I can speak only for greece, but we were influenced to a significant amount by France in terms of cuisine in the last 200 years
A good amount of dishes that most would see as normal Greek 'Mediterranean' food in our country have French heritage

France is Africa. There are almost no French people left.

Men are cucks who do not care about their country.

Attached: france nigger breeding event.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

Classique