Black Medal of Honor Recipients

How does Jow Forums account?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

Attached: 4619F689-1CC0-4460-AF10-B5640CDBC0E1.jpg (1280x1601, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not all black people are niggers.

affirmative action

Some blacks make excellent soldiers.

simple.
>mistakenly given
>given by a retarded president
you're a fucking brainlet.

how many of these were night time operations?

>A tiny minority of blacks are good
Thank god, that definitely changes Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Philadelphia, St. Louis, and Memphis.

>mistakenly given
>smothers a grenade with his body
The only thing mistakenly given in this case is your right to breathe, faggot

>blacks
>good
>ever
it is time for your gassing, brainlet. we are instituting the T4 program.

>i love niggers
>using garbage in the only appropriate way is medal worthy.
deep breathes now, it will be over soon.

Attached: 1470118769044.jpg (760x797, 108K)

you know what? that's it. tomorrow I will be contacting the moderator of this website, "hero", and I will be telling him that this board alone is the reason why 4channel isnt making any money.

I honestly dont care but you guys might want to get your act together if you dont want to lose your safe space, knock it off with the blatant racism

>not mentioning Chicago
Where you'd get your ass whipped like your mother was a whore that stole a BroAnons wallet

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-105334.png (720x1280, 739K)

kys nigger

I wanna see a timestamp of your military uniform, otherwise that nigger has more worth than you

Protip: you can't and you won't.

And you faggots didn't come up with 50 dindu fake profiles to have fun?

>show your nigger uniform
sorry, jamal not all of us are niggers like you.

some nigs can fight, none of this invalidates my worldview. I'm sure you heard of Shaka.

The best part, is that since there was the issuance of a medal involved he is LITERALLY a token nigger.

Attached: c90b72a6504132328f1e8b3351b1486dd7d89cf12744f3c27edba978ee91cee3.jpg (506x443, 98K)

Exactly, that's because you've likely done nothing of worth in this life. Matter of fact, I bet your proudest moment ever is something trivial like getting a promotion at Wendy's or the time you a got quads. Do me a favor, please don't get mad and shoot up a school because some random person thrashed you on the internet.

Inside the military your race means nothing its your actions and attitude that you are judged for

One nigger in one million

Good for them?

Attached: (You).jpg (340x340, 77K)

Jow Forums isn't even on 4channel
Who are trying to troll, exactly?

This was my point. I think the inability to admit this is what exposes the brainlets.

Attached: C0DD57AD-AE70-4996-8DD6-0D7F3D85A7F2.jpg (699x1025, 424K)

The whole point of the US is supposed to be for an individual to be treated as such and maximize the potential of his life, even if he is “one in a million”. That’s what separates us from you faggot ass other countries in principle

you are literally arguing that a non-human is better than a human. do you know how retarded you sound right now? just hang yourself at this point.

>"as a Nazi, I hate EVERY nigger, even MOH recepients who smothered grenades with their bodies for their boys"
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Attached: 1520698200698.jpg (600x338, 42K)

If we had a racewar than we wouldn't get threads like this anymore.

>threads like this
Explain yourself

Not all black are niggers and some white people are.

Attached: Black Freikorps.jpg (561x349, 30K)

>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
>(You)
fucking faggot.

Yeah, that is a good thing. Too bad not all black people, especially in areas where they're the majority.

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 4K)

Nigga, had to see his face everyday at the chow hall... now you brought him here to pol.

Fuck me.

>not all niggers are niggers
do you even hear yourself, you fucking brain dead literal piece of shit?
>muh photoshop
how about you show your flag there, rabbi?

>"it's all photoshop"
Kill yourself, faggot. 6 million kikes live under your geoflag, and you misrepresent NatSoc ideology. Literally kill yourself.

Attached: 20171214_100111.png (720x378, 223K)

>the list ends after vietnam

how come no nikkas get the medal in iraq/afghanistan?

Part Arab and when I was a little boy I threw stones at US soldiers, preferably the zinji. Hit one really bad. Did he get a purple niggerheart for that?

I give everyone passes on fake wars that were there to expand Greater Israel and line the pockets of the rich.

Australia asking the important questions

To be fair, I'm sure he is used to Nightly Raids by Special Abbo Forces.

Not a drop of Petrol left in the morning in the whole town.

Reminder that the most decorated US regiment in history were composed of Japanese-Americans, very interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

bell curve my nigga, highlighting the top 0.1% of any group doesnt excuse the other 99% being worse than fucking monkeys

Because that's when all the next wars were pretty much voluntary, and I know for a fact that not many blacks sign up for combat arms.