Evolution is a lie

You cannot create or add new streams of genetic information, you can only delete or alter previous information.

Random genetic mutation does not account for the massive increase in genetic information during the Cambrian explosion (and all subsequent evolution)

The political implications of evolution being untrue are massive, upending our entire education system and views of morality.

Read the bible.

Attached: C23E42C3-AED8-40B4-B988-573D0CC37D8D.jpg (1190x670, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gershom_Scholem
youtube.com/watch?v=BoncJBrrdQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o
weather.com/news/climate/news/2019-06-18-may-2019-global-temperatures-nasa-noaa
youtube.com/watch?v=mRzxTzKIsp8
youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you godtards so retarded that you can't comprehend time span that large?

humans evolve, jews do not.

A timespan that large didn't exist, and neither do toilet witches, pajeet.

a based post with massive implications

for the phariseeic jew is a spiritual plague

Christianity created science

>Read the bible
You americans with your dozen retarded protestant movements should just make a reality check about your religions as a whole

Attached: 1565976487095.jpg (1200x1200, 258K)

> You cannot create or add new streams of genetic information, you can only delete or alter previous information.
What is hybridization, genetic transfer and viruses again, Cletus?

> Random genetic mutation does not account for the massive increase in genetic information during the Cambrian explosion
Probably not, but you are still a redneck and your religion a jewish LARP.

> You cannot create or add new streams of genetic information, you can only delete or alter previous information.
Proofs pls.

> Random genetic mutation does not account for the massive increase in genetic information during the Cambrian explosion (and all subsequent evolution)
Proofs pls.

> The political implications of evolution being untrue are massive, upending our entire education system and views of morality.
Not really, evolution has little effect on our daily lives.

> Read the bible.
I did, cover to cover, 3/10 would not recommend.

Attached: image.jpg (222x300, 54K)

I love how retarded you guys are. You supposedly support Hitler yet at the same time deny evolution. The nazi party used evolution and eugenics as one of the arguments that whites are superior.

this i agree with

read every version of the bible. read between the lines

seek gnosis

Attached: gnos.png (1642x319, 58K)

>read (((the bible)))

Turns out they can't

>gene duplicates
>now you have two of the same gene
>one gene gets fucked up
>its okay because you still have a good gene
>fuck up keeps changing until it isn't fucked up anymore and is now its own OC donut steel gene
There is your tard-level explanation for how you get new genetic information. This is why many genes have derivative versions that can serve different functions, anywhere from very different to just slightly different.

You are a spiritual plague

What is gene duplication?

Our genome is littered with copied sections of code. Some useful, some we don't understand the importance of yet.

Christards are so fucking stupid.

This streetshitter is correct. No human can fathom what billions of years implies. It's basically magic

You fags always are willing to give your unqualified opinion on evolution science but never explain how Jew God Magic works. I repeat: Jew God Magic and how it works.

The "Cambrian explosion" is a meme caused by the limited ability to acquire good fossils from before that time period.
It's likely the "diversity" was gradual.
>For the massive increase in genetic information
What do you even mean by this? DNA can do some pretty weird shit. In plants Chromosomes can DOUBLE and the offspring can be fertile and continue living (Our wheat is an example of this).

only ignorant retard boomers have an issue with evolution. get fucked.

>Read the bible
I agree with everything you said up until the last part. When you use the Bible in this context you are specifically referring to the jewish fairytales in the jew testament. The jew testament is a collection of jewish bullshit stories, immorality, false history, and downright nuttery. I do believe we live in a creation and I do believe in god. I’m not sure if god is the architect of the creation or the architect is another creation of god but I’m 100% sure that the semitic bullshit stories in the jew testament are not only false but they are worthless and dangerous. They give us no knowledge and offer nothing of value. The New Testament is the opposite of this and does give us philosophical knowledge and has a different god from the jealous demon Yahweh aka Jehovah who can’t even find Adam when he’s hiding in the garden. And is constantly smiting everything for disobeying or just simply being in the wrong place the wrong time. Maybe that’s your “god” but it’s no god of mine. This is mostly a Protestant thing, Catholics don’t care about the jew testament except maybe the psalms. But they quote them out of context anyways.

Check out the New Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ. Not many know about it.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

>Evolution is a lie
You're just ass mad because you failed 8th grade science. Look on the bright side, you're obviously taking 8th grade again this year and you have a chance to fix your stupid mistake.

Attached: haha benis.jpg (693x495, 92K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gershom_Scholem
Gerhard Scholem who, after his immigration from Germany to Israel, changed his name to Gershom Scholem (Hebrew: גֵרְשׁׂם שָׁלוֹם) (December 5, 1897 – February 21, 1982), was a German-born Israeli philosopher and historian. He is widely regarded as the founder of the modern, academic study of Kabbalah, becoming the first Professor of Jewish Mysticism at Hebrew University of Jerusalem.[1] His close friends included Walter Benjamin and Leo Strauss, and selected letters from his correspondence with those philosophers have been published.
Scholem is best known for his collection of lectures, Major Trends in Jewish Mysticism (1941) and for his biography Sabbatai Zevi, the Mystical Messiah (1957). His collected speeches and essays, published as On Kabbalah and its Symbolism (1965), helped to spread knowledge of Jewish mysticism among both Jews and non-Jews.

Attached: (((Gerschom Scholem))).jpg (1642x347, 230K)

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

>not understanding that alteration can generate new information.

We've been able to cause microorganisms to evolve new proteins. Unless you hold to the heterodoxy that humans are themselves gods, this shows that the evolution of new genetic information does not require the involvement of the gods.

It is a fact that all of the gods were killed approximately two billion, seven hundred million years ago, when the great space goat farted on them. As the Cambrian was less than six hundred million years ago, clearly gods were not involved. Everyone knows dead gods cannot create life, for it is impossible for life to come from that which is not alive.

>Christianity created science
Christianity tried its best to stop it (see Dark Ages)

The greatest case of metaphysical antisemitism? I wonder what he meant by that. I read all the nag hammadi texts a decade ago and have re-read them a few times since. I found it quite fascinating. It’s never specifically stated that the demiruge is Yahweh though and the archons are not jews. So I don’t get the antisemitism thing. It was once said that the jews worship an angel as their god but I don’t think that’s part of Gnosticism

Those things are pretty much still around, I mean scientists aren't sure because only so much can be derived from a fossil and because a lot of life can take similar forms but since these things are in their own phylum unrelated to virtually every other animal I'd say it's basically them.

Attached: Penis worm.jpg (1280x960, 363K)

you do not know how to cleave pharisee from essene. Have you felt the essence? be you hylic, psychic or pneumatic?

john 8:44

essene
nassene
nazarene
nazirite
nazir
nosi

the natsoc didn't choose the name Nazi, but they were called such beacuse they knew too much.

the word nazi is 5000 years old

based OP.

don't mind the silly schizo kikes and the pagan larpers.

the 2nd law of thermodynamics contradicts evolution. the universe/creation is in constant decay due to Enthropy, as mentioned in the bible.

DNA is not improving over time, instead it's degrading.

but brainlet atheist/kike larpers can't cope with this fact, instead they just parrot brainwash propaganda spouted in jewish media outlets.

Attached: 1555375306970s.jpg (221x249, 7K)

Macro evolution isn’t real, has never been proven, and does not exist. The jewish concept of gradualism allows the jews to create all sorts of fanciful bullshit over very long periods of time. It’s just an excuse. If macroevolution were real we would see it in the fossil record and the fact that we don’t means we can close the oven lid on yet another bullshit jewish idea. It is said that the jews are a race of thinkers and not workers. But they only think of nonsense and fictional stories whether it’s the holocaust, the jew testament, macro evolution, black holes, Big Bang creation myths, etc. That and they think of inventive ways to go about destroying this creation. They are a completely worthless race who adds nothing of value to this word or the lives of others. The sooner they disappear, the better. But I suspect the jews won’t ever disappear and are necessary to counter balance the good and provide adversity.

> being this brainwashed and retarded

yes retard, the holocaust, global warming and iraq having weapons of mass destruction are also truth.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (236x183, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BoncJBrrdQ8

yes

So it was obviously all magic, got it.

god damn it pajeet,

i've thought you were supposed to be smart.

> thinks the idea of a iPhone came into being due to atoms and molecules randomly clashing and forming the hardware and software is absurd.

> believes it happened to infinitely more complex organic life forms.

hmmm

Attached: 1555706998428.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Are you fucking stupid? Believing some old book rather than actual scientific knowledge?

It's like people went full retard. There are 2 ways you can copy information. Perfectly, or imperfectly. YOU CAN'T COPY INFORMATION MORE PERFECLY DIPSHITS

An iphone coming together by chance alone is far more plausible than a cell forming by chance.

>I did, cover to cover, 3/10 would not recommend
Why do people trying to look smart say this and immediately out themselves as a complete fucking retard? The bible is easily the most influential written work of all time, referenced inumeral times in every form of art for thousands of years. You are unequivocally a charlatan and illiterate retard. What's do you read faggot? Let me guess
>m-muh "nonfiction" pop science/history opinion of some autistic

You can copy it imperfectly, and accidentally create a valuable trait.

Billions of years, monkeys and typewriters, hush now little brainlet

This. Such a dense and rich book even i you only read it from a literature perspective as opposed to a theological one. Very try hard and fedora tipping to say otherwise.

>B-but the Jew book say da urf is fousands of yers old!

exactly.

Francis Crick ( medicine nobel prize winner and also an atheist) and Ilyia Prujine ( 2 times chemistry nobel prize winner) calculated the odds for life to form by mere chance as claimed by Darwin.

They simply came to the conclusion it's mathematically impossible to happen. So that atheist faggot created the theory of anciente engineers/astronauts, of life caming out of space, as promoted on movies like Prometheus.

also the Miller-Urey experiment show it's nothing but a sham. both atheists couldn't prove it could happen.

Attached: Miller-Urey.jpg (716x650, 59K)

I am a Christian Conservative. You have mischaracterized me.

As a work of fiction the Bible is pretty poor. Characters are flat and unengaging. As a morality play it’s even worse, where characters, for instance, are called moral because they listen to the voices in their head telling them to kill their offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o

> if science can’t explain how life came about then god must have done it!

Attached: Mosasaur-dinosaurs-28881734-616-498.jpg (616x498, 83K)

actually you can't.

by losing information you're not evolving, you're devolving.

inb4:

> the mutation of being born without a leg is clearly beneficial and defact an evolution evidence, afterall you wouldn't be able to have athletes foot.

by losing function you're not actually improving.

Imagine being such a worthless effeminate faggot slave of a bong. Slobbering like the dog you are to bark our your limpdick programmed sarcastic response, intentionally missing the point clearly spelled out for you so you can make an eyerolling xD tier post. Every one of you faggot british posters on this site is like this on every board even without flags. Your a nation of petulant womanly NPCs and I hope a muslim skins you and everyone you love alive you worthless sack of abject dogshit.

Imagine if everyone accepted that they were designed and created, and accepted all the implications and obligations of being children of God and therefore had to adhere to his rules of morality that he has set for us. The world world be an infinitely better place. Atheists and pagans (no real distinction) would have to set aside their immoral lifestyles and live in accordance to natural law or Gods law.

but science has already proved it couldn't happen by itself !

are you some unneducated anti-science fact denier?

Genetic information must be derived from an intelligence.

Nice dude can I see the jewish article that taught you that zinger? Must really suck being a dumb faggot like you trying to argue against the entire western canon and really art in general for thousands of years. Lets a hear another canned groaner, I know you've memorized a bunch.

he is the same kind of retard that does not believe an notebook and Microsoft OS couldn't formed by chance but believes something MUCH more complex would.

and doesn't see the irrationality in it.

atheists are truly brainlets.

no wonder they're looked down and depised by the elites that push it.

Attached: StupidAtheistBeliefs.jpg (960x960, 102K)

It's a combination of the Epicurean Paradox and the vague truths from the Bible and other ancient religions.

There IS something up there. It is not God as we think of God. It is not multiple Gods. It is a hyper advanced civilization when compared to our own. The ancient legends tell us of being built in God's image and being all alone. GRASP THAT! You are here to grow. What you think of as God is not God. It did build you, though. It wants you to develop without much intervention. That is the hardest red pill to swallow of all.

>They simply came to the conclusion it's mathematically impossible to happen.
First, if you had pass 9th grade math, you would understand that anything possible cannot also be mathematically impossible. We derive our math from nature. It's far more likely you got the quote wrong and you're of severely diminished cognitive ability.

> the Miller-Urey experiment show it's nothing but a sham
A later analysis of the compounds produced created 22 distinct amino acids rather than just the 9 Miller-Urey believe they found.

Science continually improves itself. Religions gradually degrade until no one believes in them anymore and new religions take their place. It's human nature.

>StupidAtheistBeliefs.jpg
FIFY

Attached: Atheism makes perfect sense.png (783x652, 8K)

Atheists are worse, they are the absolute pinnacle of pride and arrogance. They worship men in lab coats providing unproven theories on subjects they largely do not understand. Mostly it is a rejection of divine obligations to keep engaging in immoral activities.

You kikes are so easy to spot. Only kikes phrase a sentence as "this I agree with" rather than "I agree with this." It doesn't help that you are a Nazi memeflaggot. You kikes have such a persecution fetish, it makes browsing Jow Forums as erotic to you as trafficking children or slurping baby foreskins.

>the holocaust,
That's history, not science

>global warming
2019 one of the hottest year on record so far.
weather.com/news/climate/news/2019-06-18-may-2019-global-temperatures-nasa-noaa

>and iraq having weapons of mass destruction
Fabrications by the GOP to lead us into war for oil.

Who cares?

everything on earth is the result of a natural breeding program. Not much different than what we've done with dogs. Loss of genetic material and the homogenizing of existing traits.

Info is lost over time due to being a copy of a copy of a copy etc etc etc etc nd dominant/recessive traits.... never gains any new material.

W R O N G
but I respect your questioning of authority's sacred unquestionable things

Flat Earther detected.

Is that goro as a child?

I care because you have very different obligations and choices to make in life if you are
A. A divinely designed and created child of God with all of the obligations and moral responsibilities that that entails.
Or
B. A naturally selected bundle of cells and atoms with no significance or moral structure whatsoever.

Mutation isn’t always loosing information. A mutation is one of three things. A deletion, an addition, or a translocation. Loss of one base, addition of one base, movement of a base.
Most changes have little or no effect, some have huge effects.
Tldr: read a fucking book about dna lukewarm iq retard

I do not claim the Earth is flat, I am just claiming that the indoctrination of atheism in education is not only incorrect but has not terrible moral implications.

Our DNA is basically the Windows source code. It is full of duplication and other random shit thats been piled on over the years, but by some miracle it still manages to function.

>You cannot create or add new streams of genetic information, you can only delete or alter previous information.
Is this why Americans are getting more retarded every generation?

fpbp

>Atheists are worse, they are the absolute pinnacle of pride and arrogance.
I dunno, I submit that the idiots who claim the creator/destroyer of the universe is their personal invisible friend are about as arrogant as you can possibly get.

> They worship men in lab coats
False. Not believing in any gods has nothing to do with any unrelated math or sciences.

>Mostly it is a rejection of divine obligations
Did your gods tell you directly what these obligations were or are you relying on the rambling texts of ancient desert shepherds to pass along the message?

>to keep engaging in immoral activities.
False claims like belie your claim of a higher authority. Like priests raping children and imams beheading innocent men women and children for being atheists. How many millions of non-believers have your kind slaughtered in the name of pleasing your bloodthirsty Abrahmic gods? Considering your blood-soaked history of torture, child-rape and mass-murder, you've become a really thin-skinned special snowflake, haven't you?

Attached: priest higher standard.gif (540x547, 45K)

>Is this why Americans are getting more retarded every generation?
We all know why.

Attached: 49 percent.jpg (720x558, 42K)

>god is invisible

Attached: fib.jpg (851x851, 236K)

>the 2nd law of thermodynamics contradicts evolution.
No, it does not. Whoever told you this was punking you.

>He thinks Jow Forums is one guy and one ideology

fpbp
Op is a complete faggot

>Jesus was a Nazi
Do find that people call security on you a lot?

hmm if you had elementary education and understood odds, even though something is not considered "impossible" to happen, it does not mean it will happen.

theorically you could hit your head through the wall and the space between the atoms that form your head fit exactly the spaces in the atoms of the wall, and you pass through it without hitting it.

it's not a impossibility, but if you and everyone in the earth kept doing it for billions of years non stop, it simply wouldn't happen !

inb4 the usual atheist brainlet phallacy:

> muh give it enough time !!

Attached: 1555366650793.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>ID Mong
It writes itself at this point

>randomly
If u draw a whole deck of cards enough times you eventually draw them in the correct crescent order.

> 2019
> believes man made global warming.

not wasting my time with you boy.

Attached: graphs.jpg (550x398, 49K)

Now you're getting secret coded messages from your deity in common mathematical observations? Are you on any meds?

youtube.com/watch?v=mRzxTzKIsp8

Nothing secret and nothing coded, just merely evidence of His law and higher order at work in your daily life.

>even though something is not considered "impossible" to happen, it does not mean it will happen.
You originally stated the opposite. Life on Earth happened, and yet you felt it was mathematically impossible.

> but science has already proved it couldn't happen by itself !
Wrong. That’s not how science works (real science the method not SCIENCE! the twitter fad). It only can state that it has no explanation for a phenomena, which is coincidentally most things that we take for granted now a days. Your argument is the equivalent of a person in the 1900s pointing at the sun and saying that science has no explanation for how it works, therefore it must be god.

> Genetic information must be derived from an intelligence.
Proofs pls.

>poo thinks he comes from an ape

interdasting

fuck off jew scum

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

Evolution can be observed in laboratory circumstances. Evolution is a fact. The question is that is man a product of evolution or is it the product of something else.
Modern science cant be trusted. Dna is a set of lego bricks. Its designed to be used as building blocks. Yes, it is designed, because information cannot come from nothing as we currently understand nature. It my hold the signature of a creator, it may be the product of a mechanism currently unknown or it may be ayyys.
We will never know.

Evolution in action: youtu.be/plVk4NVIUh8

Note that the evolution shown in the video (1 strain->100+ strains) takes place over the timeframe of just 11 days. Imagine what can happen over the course of millions of years.

Even a braindead Jew worshiping Christcuck should be able to understand something so simple.

Micro-evolution is real, so that organisms can adapt to particular environments. But macro-evolution is not real and does not explain humanity.

Did Jesus post that on twitter?