Is sex with other races more dangerous probability wise?

Is sex with other races more dangerous probability wise?

I've read about the delta 32 mutations (acquired mostly in europe due to some kind of blood plague apparently) that may confer partial or complete protection about HIV, but i've also read that it gave protection against group M HIV only, and group O and N seem to be located in Africa.

(While a little of race mixing is good to prepare for trouble, a lot of racemixing seems bad as usually you get one thing at the expense of something else, we are either setting us up for a lot of genetics disease or a maybe a loss of genetic adaptation do dangerous diseases but im speculating)

my question is : is there other diseases, viruses that we would be prone to get more easily by fucking spics/africans/asians due to genetics? like strains of hepatits etc?

Attached: e.jpg (224x225, 7K)

If you fuck a nigger, you will get AIDS and die.

Why you posting Beurettes?

don't put your dick in aids pool mate

all race mixers are subhumans and unworthy of existence

siclecell anemia for sure and probably lactose intolerance.

The biggest issue with racemixing is that everyone loves white women and white women are kinda equal access employers when it comes to men (if you get me). But with white men, they aren’t very popular. Most women of color would never consider dating a white guy under any circumstance. This is the issue, they just aren’t attracted to us.

dunno man it seems our ancestors fucking some nearderthals to get some genes was pretty helpful

i'm speaking about fucking and STDs
not reproduction

>Beurettes
lol. Never would expect Murican flag to know this.

Fake, sandniggers can't be that hot

its just make up, buy eyes

Simple. Look at disease rates in the communities you’re fucking. Korea? Japan? Safer than white France.

North African? Quite a bit of risk.

Sub Saharan Africa? The aids rate alone is double digit.

make up is haram you islamic frog fucker

the thread will probably be nuked so whatever

Attached: 1519320374882.jpg (500x501, 64K)

north africans are not necessarily muslims especially in france

You fuck a white girl
mayonnaise is spicy now

Not true in the slightest. Guilty white women will race mix because of daddy issues. White men can have anything they want because every other race sees it as a step up the genetic ladder. WOC are scared shitless, usually, to approach white men.

Track down a third cousin. Slow and steady progress.

You can suck my dick for all I care

>But with white men, they aren’t very popular.
LOL. Discord tranny get fucked. White men are the most sought after. This is why brownskins and darker are jealous of us.

>racemix, but just a little

Attached: 1546326594344.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

euros have many cold' genes because of racemixing with neanderthal

I listen to DP all the time.

Women dont want you because you're fat moose and you think you're a woman. As a white male it's honestly easier to get a black woman, asian or hispanic than it is an equally hot white woman. Every race in earth wants the white cock

Why, hes always wrong.

Then name a better French podcast.

Before I knew about verlan, I always assumed it came from the word for butter, buerre

OP your acting like if white people are impossible to get diseases.

>(While a little of race mixing is good to prepare for trouble, a lot of racemixing seems bad as usually you get one thing at the expense of something else, we are either setting us up for a lot of genetics disease or a maybe a loss of genetic adaptation do dangerous diseases but im speculating)
It's kind of a coin toss. To much things a part to pick in gene pool. Just imagine:
> White male, smart as fuck, blue eyes, full of hair, wide chest, quite tall, and rest is shit.
> Black female, dumb as fuck, black eyes, fewer hair than white male's sister, wide hips (awesome ass), shorter than white male's sister and rest is shit.

So, probability wise, you could have any kinds of creatures popping out from a vagina. A degenerate mutted creature, or a fucking awesome smart-sexy-strong pardo with green eyes.

thats the case.

its a code for sandnigger thot.

It's like sugar free candies. If you have a few, that's fine, but you don't NEED them. If you have too many, you will shit out your guts.

Of course, some races are not equal to others. The darkest races should not breed with the lighter races.

>makeup is haram
no

what im saying is that population heritates from traits that protects them from disease, so that on long term white may lose genetic adaptation on european soil, but it also works in reverse, if an african lose sickle cell he will be prone to malaria on african soil.

now it is a fact that because of that plague some of us have the ccr5 delta mutation which protects against hiv but not the hiv groups m and o that i think are exclusively or almost exclusively found in africa, mostly west africa, so that it seems more risky statisically to bareback a black gal than a white one.

i mean n and o, m is the one some are protected against

Yeah, now I know, but i thought it was a bit on the nose, so to speak to use the word butter, since they are sort of yellowy