BREAKING! Afghanistan wedding attack! 63 dead. "Religion of peace"

Attached: 7f781cab811a6d56c0138858e39a7987.jpg (900x599, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/news/afghan-officials-suicide-attack-at-wedding-hall-kills-63/
youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0
rt.com/op-ed/saudi-israel-us-iran-155/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give sauce faggot

breitbart.com/news/afghan-officials-suicide-attack-at-wedding-hall-kills-63/

Right here faggot

>shit has just been found in the toilet!
call the navy, this is some real intel

Attached: 868020-250px_ozailaughs.png (250x167, 60K)

>source
>kikebart

this is so sad :^)

CNN would have been better?

>subhumans dead

who cares

Breaking?
Didn't this happen yesterday?

so just a regular saturday night in afghanistan

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

i like it

Attached: 1527991823888.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

It's always SHIA vs SUNNI....

>post source after he asks for it instead of in OP
>>link him to the source posted after he posted, as if he missed it on purpose

Nigger retard memeflag

THEY COMING FOR YOU NEXT FAGGOT

Attached: 1527781641694.jpg (400x300, 41K)

dirty nigger tribals in trashcanistan and pookistan hate these people because they consider them to be the descendants of mongols

Attached: main-qimg-553183b72d81ef324bc1f7fee30e9258.jpg (594x425, 60K)

Breaking in your gipsy country, this is 10 hours old

SAGE

I don't hate Mongols

>Sunnis kill each other
How is this news?

probs a wedding gift that accidentally went off
like how you bring diapers to a baby shower, you bring a bomb to a Muslim wedding.

should of put it in the OP you dumb faggot

How come we never get this
> REEEEEEEEE KIKEBART
shit when something like huffpo or abc is the sauce?

Oh no, I guess we need to send more troops!

&

In this particular event sunnis killed shias. Assuming ISIS are sunnis and not jews. But idk

Attached: Kikebart.jpg (761x657, 114K)

Epstein will be forgotten in a week

>Sunnis murder people who aren't Sunnis
Again, this is not news

I fail to see the differentiating factor here. The closest thing to one I can discern, is that one is zionist and the other is globohomo, but they're still kikes all the same.

Attached: 1537987768713.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>ISIS involved
>kikebart
>not a kike attack
really makes you think

This isn't all Sunnis. Just Salafi retards.
t. Shia

>post yfw muslims kill other muslims

Attached: 1426535108524.jpg (247x269, 26K)

this is why we need to import more poor disenfranchised muslims into our nations. These peace loving people and thier wonderful religion have only enriched the world since inception. What wedding party would be complete without a suicide bomber???

Attached: 1544544298417.png (663x584, 208K)

I'm not the one who made this thread. Just informing your illeterate ass
but ofc 90% of you newfags are only here for memes and not to discuss anything related with world politics.

Poop in the toilet

breaking? this happened yesterday evening you fucking lgbt faggot gtfo tranny ass sucking cock lover

Why are pakis so dishonored kikes? They don't honor their own words. Shameless people.

>dead mudslimes

why should we care?

Attached: cb1c75f8f21f8ce532dd1ba3c0cab5e325d1d16dfd752a278f9f0fd29fc96a7b.png (792x1268, 241K)

The few leftists that do hear about this are only going to double down and virtue signal ever harder about how peaceful Islam is.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

I love Netanyahu tbqh.

Rural retards in Sindh and Punjab are like this because of a terrible culture and poverty. We are fine otherwise.

Hmm.. I see. They both are from Punjab now that I think about it. Lahor is also there so I am not trusting Lahor retards as well.

pretty shitty even by shitrab standards

yeah or blabber on about the specific sects like we should give a fuck.

even after this some Somali nigger or Arab scum is going to shill Islam shamelessly

MSM doesnt even report of afghanistan any more its a shame

bad saleem. very bad saleem.

they're 80 iq subhuman bug people. they can't help it.

calm down german fag, theres probably a mud nigger raping your neibors daughter in the barn next door and your sitting here shit posting.

no joke, rest in peace to the 63 innocent people murdered in a worn torn country. I genuinely pray for peace in this region through a religious reformation.

>The Taliban condemned the attack as “forbidden and unjustifiable” and denied any involvement

Interesting. They don't normally do that. Usually it's a 'yes, we were responsible' or 'no, we were not'.

fucking family values conservatives

Literal fucking Mongoloids should be hated.

Cuck.

Attached: 1444619853934.jpg (570x399, 56K)

Bomb it down.

Attached: 171025173858-mohammed-bin-salman-2-exlarge-169[1].jpg (780x438, 81K)

They're trying to look legit so the US will finally leave. Shit like this makes the US hesitate.

ISIS claimed the attack. Talibans are trying to "please" the population into formally electing them after the peace talks with the US. Yes, Americans are basically giving Afghanistan to Talibans.

The Taliban are close to being the lesser evil in this conflict
>ban gay kiddy diddling
>ban opium production
>supported by people
>have tried to stop their attacks on civilian targets
I think the mandatory burqa and iconoclast is a bit much but it's a minor grupe

the plan is working goym

Everytime you are sad about your life imagine living in a country when you can get bombed on your wedding.

From The Article:
>The Taliban condemned the attack as “forbidden and unjustifiable” and denied any involvement, leading many to suspect the Islamic State group’s local affiliate in Afghanistan in the attack. Both the Taliban and IS have carried large-scale attacks in the Afghan capital in the past.

This is a fringe thing that was even condemned by the Taliban.

Your government could potentially use this as a pretext for another wasteful invasion.

You born early - disabled misscarige. This is a ETHNIC dispute, adjusted to a fringe cultural exchange not found universally in Islamic states. Fucking retard, the same art form was seen in Christendom two centuries back. Doesn't mean Jesus endorsed anything related. Like wise the prophet pbuh.

Attached: 1492175130321.webm (204x360, 2.93M)

In my opinion, the significant part is that the Taliban condemned the attack. This is a rare example of them saying something right.

Is he okay?

I know this may seem like a bad thing but with the rumors going around of the US pulling out of Afghanhistan, this may have been great timing to stop this.

Because of this unfortunate attack, we will hopefully be staying longer in Afghanhistan ensuring that we keep on encircling Iran and enforce the oil sanctions on them.

Since Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorists in the world, leaving Afghanhistan would be catastrophic as they would then be able to export their oil through land and ignore the sanctions, hell they might even build a pipeline. This would be a disaster for Israel and Saudi-Arabia and lower the price of oil significantly.

Afganistan is Tajiq land.
Pashtuns are the invading hordes.
And the USGov fucked the Tajiqs thrice over since Pashtun are the majority and they had to bring in democracy and shiet, disarm the Tajiqs even when the Tajiq where their best allies in the area when it came to fighting the war they inserted themselves in but eh.
Democracy!
Have to spread the cancer around all the while not having the balls to do what needs to be done to make this style of guerrilla warfare impossible to prosecute because muh morals - i.e. interment camps, depopulation of sympathisant areas, etc.
Anyway the only thing to be done is to fucking pull out and eat your lumps from this sad affair. The saddest part is that no lessons were learned by our side in this.

>Assuming ISIS are sunnis and not jews.
They are Sunni. Specifically, they are Salafis, which is a subset of Sunni Islam.

Might be.

Attached: 1532145177888.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

flesh wound

A+

>Since Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorists in the world
That’s just a meme right?

Because this place has been infiltrated by Discord.

>Implying that only leftists defend Islam.

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

Yes, only mutts claim Iran is the big evil

Newfags were a mistake

>leafflag
>CJC posting

Attached: jewdar.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Aren't they racially very similar? Culturally en all as well? All I know about that region, is the significant Mongoloid expansion experienced on it's natives. During the Khan reign of Genghis. Resulting in a Ching Chong faced off shoot in between ethnic distributions.

Attached: 1469084530222.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

>that nose
Mozlems aren't so different from kikes after all.

Netanyahu has been collaborating with Saudis lately. This could have disastrous consequences.

rt.com/op-ed/saudi-israel-us-iran-155/

FUCK not that video again
Desert-dwelling barbarians. Kill all Arabs.

Saudis proudly say they are cousins of jews

Looks like they had a blast!

Attached: 1565660423578.jpg (326x306, 13K)

Arabs are genetically Semetic

>yeah or blabber on about the specific sects like we should give a fuck.
So ... you'd be okay with someone putting the United Church in the same level as Westboro Baptist Church?

WTF is their problem?

>Indian flag
>muh random shooting in 'stan! happening!
>(((breibart)))
Checks out

>random people die
>response is ''who cares''
a real aryan, really empathetic coming from a person that's a part of the masterrace

What's the big deal? At my wedding the guests unlimbered AKs, fired full auto into the air and ululated as we walked down the steps of the presby church to our waiting camels.
Seriously, it is important that we keep these knuckle-dragging primates out of our country. The regulated drug confiscated at most American ports of entry?
Khat.

... and yet their ancestors managed to keep the Greco-Bactrian Kingdom going for nearly two centuries.

religion is not race, kikes can be muslims and muslims can be kikes. even your >muh white man

can become a kike or a muslim

Isn’t a Tajik just some another Turk mutt?

low IQ retards following Mossad's orders

What's wrong with westboro ?

CIA protecting their poppy fields by killing ppl, then having the (((MSM))) demand that we stay the course.

Attached: poppy.jpg (510x339, 57K)

Tajiks are Persians, same with afghans who speak Dari

Afghan Muslim incel.
So ugly the goats cringe n hide

>Yes, Americans are basically giving Afghanistan to Talibans.
... just like they gave Chileans to Pinochet.

You must be born new because Americans started the whole war in the Middle East in 2002 to get rid of them.

Interesting, I didn’t know that

Turk isn't a comprehensive demography, from what I've seen. Those Ching Chongs btw, likely developed out of the Silk Road, when Eastern traders would stop and stretch out the local gypsy in North India. Obviously the later Mongols, Mughals, ect probably reinforced some people's phenotype.

Attached: 1563062666994.jpg (445x671, 44K)