The fact that so many successful politicians are such shameless liars is not only a reflection on them...

The fact that so many successful politicians are such shameless liars is not only a reflection on them, it is also a reflection on us. When the people want the impossible, only liars can satisfy.

― Thomas Sowell

Attached: Thomas Sowell on when people want the impossible..jpg (1000x505, 86K)

Hitler gave people the impossible though. Another stupid take by a dumb nigger.

Hitler caused his nation to be attacked on both sides by the largest superpowers in existence.

By any standard, the man was a lunatic.

Attached: Five Star General Eisenhower.jpg (1549x1960, 309K)

Ok, what about Napoleon, Caesar, Alexander Macedon, Stalin, Mao? They all promised the world and delivered it.

Attached: oh okay.jpg (515x589, 70K)

In a democracy, politicians have to lie, because they are not leaders. They are barely functionaries. Politics is a game of facade to trick the masses, and this nigger knows it. A true leader of a state can and will accomplish great things if he destroys the various power checks set up by the freemasons.

>power checks set up by the freemasons

Attached: Dear God.png (836x512, 508K)

Destroying the power of the executive is the principal element of the French Revolution, which was a freemason/jewish endeavor. All the power checks placed on that part of the system are a freemason/jewish ploy to take over the world through finance and economic power. It's also a way to reduce violence (honorable violence I might add), and the virtue of physical, moral and intellectual courage in a society, because jews and their goyish counterparts, the freemasons, are defined by their cowardice.

Stop with the Death Star thinking. Economics for incels can be summed up as: "I'm poor becuz joos."

If Jews and Freemasons disappear tomorrow, your problems will not go away.

As an alternative, read this:

Attached: Basic Economics to incels on pol.png (1775x816, 2.76M)

Or just read the entire thread here:

I said nothing about economics, just about the nature of the executive power in a state. Just because you've read what this nigger shaman had to say in Basic Economics, does not mean you know shit about how the world works when it really matters.

Please dont flood my country with third world savages.

Please spend tax money on healthcare instead of giving it to migrants and criminals

Please arrest muslim peadophiles instead of protecting them

Please use the police to tackle real world crime

Please allow freedom of speech

Please keep wages in line with inflation

Please dont allow corporations to outsource jobs, leaving whole communities on the dole

Please have sensible traffic policies so it doesnt take one hour to travel 4 miles.

>When the people want the impossible, only liars can satisfy.

Attached: 1565821975708.jpg (1024x713, 126K)

Hitler was a great politician, but a poor strategist. You have no idea how close Germany came to winning. Also the turning point was the Japs bombing Pearl Harbour.

If that attack didnt happen, America continues its isolationist policy.

>I said nothing about economics, just about the nature of the executive power in a state.

The state and economics are irrevocably intertwined, dumb ass.

>nigger shaman

Says the 90 IQ romanian.

>The state and economics are irrevocably intertwined, dumb ass.
says the niggerloving libertarian. You are as dumb as a rock, and the fact that you've been enlightened by a nigger so much that you namefag as him should embarrass you into an early grave.

Not even close.

Hitler bombed the hell out your country, Britain. That doesn't mean he came close to winning. Russia and Germany would have had a war even if he had won against Britain. No way Germany would have won against Russia without incurring major losses. America would have eventually joined the war and taken out Germany even if it had won magically against Russia AND Britain.

Most of Germany's generals told Hitler what he was doing was suicide. He did it anyway. They did the same thing in WWI.

The only winning option for Germany would have been not to play. Better for Germans to have moved to America and learn English. Those that did prospered.

Trump is a good example.

Attached: Picard 6.jpg (750x422, 47K)

>The only winning option for Germany would have been not to play. Better for Germans to have moved to America and learn English. Those that did prospered.

>Trump is a good example.
Proving my point once again that jews, freemasons and their proxies are cowards. Better to die fighting than to live as an orange zionist buttgoy.

>Please dont flood my country with third world savages.

No one individual is responsible for this. It's a result of economics, and it's currently being corrected for.

>Please spend tax money on healthcare instead of giving it to migrants and criminals

Your money is spent - inefficiently - on healthcare. There are many licensing requirements that decrease supply, and that drives up prices. The migrants and criminals are a side distraction to the licensing issues.

With that said, there is room to organize locally to ensure migrants are cut off from healthcare welfare benefits. This is currently happening in the USA.

>Please arrest muslim peadophiles instead of protecting them

Then organize locally. Not only organize, but place pressure on your local media through small businesses.

>Please use the police to tackle real world crime

Again, organize locally.

>Please allow freedom of speech

Move to the USA. Britain does not allow for freedom of speech like America does.

>Please keep wages in line with inflation

Who are you asking to control wages? The government? That will almost always result in shortages or surpluses of one sort or another.

Wages are determined by the supply of labor and the demand of employers. The more your skills can be consumed by an employer, the higher they will bid up your wages.

>Please dont allow corporations to outsource jobs, leaving whole communities on the dole

Tariffs need to be enacted then. Join the Brexit party. Again, organize locally.

>Please have sensible traffic policies so it doesnt take one hour to travel 4 miles.

Again, you need to organize locally to vote in Eminent Domain Law through the legislature and enforced by the executive to create more highway lanes.

All of these things will take a long time, but are doable. It's not easy, but it is possible.

Attached: picard reaction.jpg (825x464, 31K)

>niggerloving libertarian!
>You are as dumb as a rock!
>you've been enlightened by a nigger!
>namefag!
>embarrass you into an early grave!
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This romanian just accelerated to 88 IQ.

Attached: crying.jpg (1200x794, 165K)

Enjoy that short term planning and lazy work ethic 88 IQ romanians are so well known for.

Attached: Don laughing.jpg (406x395, 20K)

am I wrong?

Yeah, I should long-term plan myself into a 50% loss of income due to divorce and getting shot by a nigger in the country that my ancestors died to build.

Lazy and short sited.

Attached: Roger.jpg (610x718, 70K)

that's fine, but am I wrong?

Attached: you are so fucking stupid.jpg (220x220, 7K)

you're not even white, are you?

Thomas Dowell is so fucking based I don't give a fuck

>When the people want the impossible, only liars can satisfy.

That's a bad way of saying that.

Having impossible goals is actually incredibly healthy, since you will necessarily grow and accomplish along the way if you are actually putting work into accomplishing them.

>that's fine

And accurate.

>but am I wrong?

Yes. You are the cause of your own misery. You earned it. You relish it. Love swimming around in it.

Attached: Smoking.jpg (400x225, 13K)

Why do you feel the need to psychoanalyze me? I have never stated that I am miserable or not. I simply challenged your view of the political, and you had no way to defend it. You believe, as a marxist does, that the answer to life's problems is economic. I believe that the answer is political, through the executive branch specifically. People need order and structure in their life, imposed by a higher power.

>Having impossible goals is actually incredibly healthy
You're fucking retarded.

Everything about you is so stupid.

Attached: What.png (451x361, 181K)

Oh, do you believe that race doesn't matter?

Attached: 1564626979988.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>Qualifications:Tell me everythings going to be alright
>Politician: I can't lie to you because I value (insert group) dearly. Everythings gonna be okay

Like you said-
He's short sighted and lazy.

Everyone wants utopia, nobody wants to put the work in.

I think what he means is that by setting the bar high, you naturally achieve great things.

If you set the goal as 120%, you might hit 100%.

If you set the goal as 100%, you might hit 80%.

he's smarter than you whole family line combined

he's a dumb nigger larping as a jew.
all of his takes come from friedman and smith

Utopia is very easy to achieve, when you decide that meandering about and arguing over policy is not worth your time. In fact, you can achieve a utopia beyond the wildest dreams of even the most ardent communist.

>I have never stated that I am miserable or not.

Yeah, because a guy who goes around bitching about the jooooos, "libertarian niggers" and freemasons has it all together mentally.

>I simply challenged your view of the political, and you had no way to defend it. You believe, as a marxist does, that the answer to life's problems is economic.

I simply invalidated your view, and you did nothing but vomit up more stupidity. You believe, as a marxist does, that the answer to life's problems is through the executive branch specifically.

People need order and structure in their life, built on a base of family, freedom, God, and an understanding that politics is downhill from economics.

>imposed by a higher power.

Something you will never be.

What I espouse can be enacted today. What you espouse is the rantings of an angsty young twenty year old whose mommy weened him off the tit a little too early. You're stewing around in a sewer of your own making, and your family's missteps in raising you properly.

You are responsible for your own misery. Worse even, you relish in it. Love it like a pig rolling around in its own feces.

Attached: Tucker laugh.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

You must be retarded too. That's not how anything in life works. You are demonstrating low level thinking. Goals should be measurable and obtainable.

Mother fucker, have you even READ Thomas Sowell? Read Discrimination and Disparities. He's the first guy who would tell you that different groups of people have MASSIVE effects on economies.

He's been sounding the alarm FOR YEARS!

Attached: Discrimination and Disparities by Thomas Sowell.jpg (323x499, 20K)

Finally! Someone gets it. And cheers to you for understanding this.

Attached: Thomas Sowell 6.png (1300x700, 16K)

My man.

Attached: Thomas Sowell 8.jpg (1200x1107, 232K)

eisenhower was a jew traitor rabbi.
and you work for the jews.

but you know that.

Isn't it funny how people have been suggesting the same solutions you are for 4 or 5 centuries and yet things keep getting worse and worse. What I suggest has been tried 5 or 6 times, and every time, the results have been amazing.

>hey let in more niggers they'll figure it out eventually
>oops my country is collapsing,
>welp, guess it's back on the libertarian plantation
>more work will save me this time

>It's a result of economics
^^^^^ this is a jew

>Utopia is very easy to achieve, when you decide that meandering about and arguing over policy is not worth your time. In fact, you can achieve a utopia beyond the wildest dreams of even the most ardent communist.

He just keeps sinking lower and lower. 90 IQ... 88 IQ... 85 IQ...

Calling it now: 81 IQ coming up.

Attached: Dear Jesus.jpg (400x256, 25K)

Imagine if Trump didn't have to deal with all these fucking kikes, and just had the power to do what he wanted. You'd be back to 70% white and on your way to Mars. But I guess that's a bad thing, because the gubmint did it.

Attached: 1563595766741.jpg (465x413, 112K)

Attached: neckbeard incel.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Attached: angsty.jpg (226x340, 36K)

You're such a fucking dumb ass. Lol!

Attached: laugh.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

I think I've been pretty reasonable in my statements.

>Imagine if Trump just had the power to do what he wanted.

Attached: sloth 2.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>Hey youuuuuu guuuuuuyyyzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: sloth.jpg (640x360, 34K)

I mean, certainly, you believe that the owner of a private business has absolute control over the affairs of the company, correct?

>stalin and Mao
I definitely wouldnt use the as an example of success. Ignoring the tens of millions dead, china is a corrupt shithole full of soulless bug creatures living under a despotic regime, and russia isnt far behind.

It's a pretty common concept and holds true in most situations. You set your sights higher than you hope to achieve, and you end up achieving more than you otherwise would.

no wonder so many jews are in politics

Yet here you are, whining about the government.
If you'd bothered to read- he said 'organize locally'.
Stop depending on your government and. Be a leader. Go achieve your utopia.
I know you hate the Jews and idolize Hitler, so learn from his mistake, creating suffering and committing genocide will only get you killed- so hopefully you will apply that knowledge with wisdom.

>thinking the soviets were not trying to take over europe and germany with both internal revolutions financed by them and their (((alllies))) and then military action when russia was industrialised sufficiently

alexander exhausted his troops that were just in it for good old vengence aganst the persians

Both China and Russia became world Superpowers through despotism, not only catching up with Western Europe, but overtaking it. Sure, the West has a good economy, but they are outclassed militarily, technologically, and I'd definitely say culturally. The US is on the brink of collapse or totalitarianism, so don't tell me that Stalin and Mao are not prime examples of the principles. Sure, a lot of people died, but the Nation lived on and is stronger than ever. Compared to other dictators, they are in the lower ranks, but they are far above any Western Democratic leader.

Why not become a leader nationally? Not that I have such an ambition, but why do you place such an emphasis on locally?

>implying politicians care what their voters want
Hate this nigger shill.

Because starting small andmpriving youmcan make a system that works is the best way to get attention.

And proving you can'

fair enough. I'd say I agree with that. Start small and scale up definitely.

It's even a lie that America became powerful because of le free market. America became powerful through government spending in weapons and tech research. All of the tech advancements in America from the last century have come from government funding, not the power of the free market or whatever Ben Shapiro wants you to believe. Transistors, satellites, rockets, the internet, etc. All government creations.

Even if you don't scale up, improving your community and creating a small but effective way to live may inspire other leaders to do the same and organize in their own communities.
If you have a vast network of small communities efficiently running themselves, you'll see a drop in crime, see a rise in brotherhood, and improved quality of life.

Napoleon failed to deliver.
Caesar got extremely lucky. He was deep in debt and needed to overthrow the Republic to pay it off.
Alexander was King. He made no promises. He just went out there and conquered the world for lulz.