Why not ban ammunition?

You can have all the guns you want and play army or whatever you do but no ammo. That would be constitutional, right? Arms refers to firearms, not the bullets.

Attached: bullets.jpg (1253x869, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_the_Author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

13 do 50

Go ahead.
I have the ability to reload, so it wont effect me in the slightest.
Country fags for the win!

Attached: 1540930021083.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

2 do 100

Unironically courts have found this acceptable

We really need to start locking you retards up.

>Being okay with them banning ammo because "I got mine" boomerism
>instead of wanting them to ban ammo as the spark that starts their own overthrow

Attached: 1509594754569.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Attached: 118974774.png (897x147, 54K)

Interesting angle, I don’t know enough about jewing to be able to refute this. I can see them pulling this off. All guns chambered in airsoft soon

You’d need to ban the Paki down the street from me that can get grenades and claymores and sheeeit to really be effective.

Google Arms definition. First one states exactly "Weapons and ammunition; armaments."
So no, not even the most senile liberal supreme court justice would rule in favor of a law banning ammunition.

>Being okay with them banning ammo
Wrong faggot.
I said it's not a problem for me if it ever got through.
I didn't say I'd make it easy for them to do.

The NFA is illegal

Attached: 1532219544013.gif (300x243, 255K)

I kind of like reading text with the long S still printed that way.

By arms, we underſstand thoſse inſtruments.

I think you could ban the sale of ammo, it’s not hard to make, but niggers would find it too difficult, it could work

Correct

Can the boogaloo just start already

So is requiring a permit for conceal carry

Attached: D70w3l9WkAE0tVo.jpg (822x1003, 100K)

Why don't they just democratically change or remove 2A if they want to get rid of it? Oh wait there's not enough support for it, which sais it all.

Why not keep it all legal, the way it is now, you dipshit

yep, Miller is an absolute joke. SCOTUS knows it and that's why they've always just refused cert on gun cases. if America continues to exist it remains a perpetual inevitability that it must be overturned.

>Arms refers to firearms, not the bullets.

sure, kid

Attached: you.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Because people of a certain color will still rob banks with them

Attached: 1524125035747.png (657x539, 110K)

Why not ban retards such as yourself rabbi?

Attached: obludeeobludah.jpg (221x253, 10K)

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Try regulating a militia without bullets.

You must be fucking retarded, do you want ameture munitions factories springing up in all youre local trailer parks?

Will never happen at the federal level. We have enough ammo to kill every politician in this country ten thousand times over. And we would use it to kill the politicians that decided to do it. 100% guarantee.

I can make ammunition and sell it to nigers

Yuuuuup

You can add KY to the list of green unrestricted states now.

Yeah RI is technically shall issue but they purposely make it hard to apply. For example, many localities don't even have an application process in place and the ones that do make it very difficult to apply.

But I want to see big ass explosions

By limiting the ammunition you are regulating the militia

We should ban faggots instead.

S H A L L

>arms
>firearms
>fire-arms
>bullets
Stfu leaf nigga

there is no mechanism for taking anything out of the bill of rights.
even if everyone wanted to repeal the 2nd amendment, it couldn't be done.
they would have to destroy the constitution in its entirety.

Do it. I fucking dare you kikes, fucking do it. Force people to create more dangerous weapons with higher collateral kill-counts. Put them in the hands of madmen. Remember, when "10 dead in mall shooting" gets replaced with "500+ dead from carfentanyl gas attack" it's YOUR fucking fault for being a dumb faggot.

bullets can be cast@home faggot

strawman.
well regulated means well trained, not hindered by constitution-infringing legislation.

Ammo can be made much easier than guns u brainlet

Ban free speech and press instead... that makes way moar sense

Lol I just like reading it as an f

Regulate in the legal sense in which the document was written is not equal to regulate in the modern sense.

Yes there is you absolute retard. There is definitely a process for constitutional amendments. The demoshits just know it is politically impossible.

The second amendment is a measure to restrict the government from keeping the people arming themselves. Not the other way around. Any restriction on firearms is unconstitutional. That said, obviously there needs to be a limit to what people can own but I believe that stops just after rocket launchers and cannons.
End of the day the government will take the guns and no one will do anything about save for a few brave souls but their sacrifice will be in vain because most people are too comfortable, dont want to go against the grain, dont know what governments are capable of, believe it could never happen here, and completely unwilling to go any further than themselves. We are doomed, it's not one person/groups fault, everyone is to blame.

Can you repeat the question...I couldn't hear your faggoty squawking over the sound of pressing my own bullets

Attached: 156666654898.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

>obviously there needs to be a limit to what people can own
Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_the_Author

Already decided by the supreme Court. Without access to ammunition the 2nd amendment is made meaningless. Consume next low IQ post.

You can make/recycle your own ammo relatively easy

Correct.

I thought regulated was in the sense of maintained and prepared, not answering to some cuck with a checklist of dos and donts

What more do you need than RPGs and cannons? That encompasses a lot of munitions. Tanks, railguns, howitzers, etc. No, you do not need a fucking nuke nor do we need fucking Jamal getting his hands on one. It's ok the be rational here.

It's not the Bill of Needs. If I have the financial or intellectual capacity to obtain a nuke your feelings of 'needs' isn't going to stop me. If the government can have it so can the citizens.

That's exactly the kind of hair brained unreasonableness that makes it easier for the gungrabbers to grab guns. It is monumentally retarded to think that could ever be on the table.
>if I wanna irradiate large swaths of earth it's my right bro
That's how stupid you sound.

Well basically what they can do is continue to escalate bullet prices but myself like I bet most others have thousands of rounds in storage.

>if I wanna irradiate large swaths of earth it's my right bro
Sounds like the government. I don't actually think it would ever be on the table. We can't even get automatics on the table because of people harping about not needing one. Gungrabbers are winning daily one chip at a time so I may as well go all in.

If you're mentally ill enough to think a street hood is going to be capable of purchasing a nuclear weapon if they were legal you legitimately should be locked in a mental institution.

Nevermind the fact that bringing up nuclear weapons in a thread about gun control should already put you in one.

I get your point. The difference is the govt didnt even know what radiation was back then let alone what would actually happen when the bomb detonated. We know about that stuff now. Which is why nukes are too dangerous to allow just anyone to have one. That's the one thing I would draw the line on.

could they create "smart bullets" that are all registered to the gun owner who bought them? maybe they can just ban unconventional "old" bullets since they expire anyway and make the non-tracked kind illegal to manufacture and sell.

you're seething because you literally can't refute this one. look at how triggered the boomers are. lmao the state of Jow Forums. your guns are getting banned whether you like it or not

there is no obvious need to limit what people can own.
the big and scary stuff is expensive.
no one here could afford an aircraft carrier.

It’s too late, countless crying threads about ban guns, ban ammo, assault weapons etc..IT’S TOO LATE!

They already have the guns, and the ammo, and the ability to reload, so you’ll never be able to take or attempt to take their guns without millions ending up dead on both sides and a new civil war.

So accept gun ownership, sit in the corner and cry or just stfu about it already, guns are here to stay.

Ammunition includes arms. Illiteracy isn't going to be a defense in your sedition trial.

You can have all the paper you want. But no ink. That is still freemdom of the Press right....You can have food but no teeth. You can have a car but no tires.

it's too easy to make your own

>your guns are getting banned
so what the price will go up and it will be easier for high school kids to buy them?

I'm confused

Provide a source or fuck off into oblivion

0.5 do 100 foreskins

Microstamping exists, but files have been around for a while.

The english language, pablo.

LOL. Ban the purchase of ammunition and you’ll have a spike in all of us making our own. Please. Do it.

SCOTUS ruled ammunition is part of arms.

Just make crime illegal

eternal self serving boomer, "i don't care, let the world burn around me".

Fuck off cunt.

Attached: 1550767177099.jpg (731x561, 70K)

You could try but the supreme court ruled decades ago that ammo is included under the right to keep and bear arms.

Attached: 1511161306261.jpg (601x601, 108K)

>That would be constitutional, right?

No.

Shall not be infringed

1 post by this id. sage

Until you run out of primers.

>That would be constitutional, right?
No. And I look forward to the LiveLeak of you getting killed in the Civil War you cause.

GENIUS!! Why didn't anyone else think of that?
>oh yeah...because it's the stupidest idea EVER!!!!

Arms includes ammunition. All arms are protected by the 2nd amendment. If you want to be even more specific, the supreme court in the past has reinforced the fact that the intention was to allow civilians access to weaponry equal to that of the military. There was already an attempt to ban long rifles. Since standard issue firearms to the military at the time of that ruling were and still are long rifles, the banning of such guns was impossible. The supreme court upheld this. This is why barrel length laws are the way they are today.

Attached: n3.jpg (612x490, 70K)

Because any serious shooter has reloading equipment

I was thinking of buying this one and painting it pink

Attached: 156456278489.jpg (600x450, 80K)

Your snarky little comments aren’t going to save your neck from the rope when the time comes, traitor.

Attached: 9C1883C1-F94B-44C2-B0C6-E999ED306D17.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>why not ban machining

Bullets are easier to make then guns dumbass

>OMG GUIS
>LETS BAN X
>THEN THE BAD THINGS WONT HAPPEN
>WE CAN BE SAFE
>JUST BAN
>SAFE
>I JUST WANT TO FEEL SAFE
>BAN IT ALL FOR ALL I CARE
>THEN PEOPLE WILL BE NICE AND NOT COMMIT THE HURT

Why not ban human life

>OP doesn't know how or have the means to produce ammunition.

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-23-at-34529-pm-4RGOOv.png (978x532, 772K)

Guns can’t be that hard to make if Asians are squatting in the jungle making replica 9mm’s that work just as well as professionally made ones.

why black rifles? they commit like .00001% of the crimes. why not ban black people and instantly drop crime by 80%?

arms
/ärmz/
Learn to pronounce
noun
weapons and ammunition; armaments.
"arms exports"
synonyms: weapons (of war), weaponry, firearms, guns, ordnance, cannon, artillery, armaments, munitions, instruments of war, war machines, military supplies, materiel
"arms and ammunition"

Fuck off retard.

Of course, you are not permitted in most states to have mortars, rpg etc.

Not permitting sales of certain munitions is not unconstitutional at all. Done as recently as the second world war when the military demanded nearly all ammo.

>1 post by this id
>it's terrible bait
>100 brainlets respond
IN ALL FIELDS