18°17'53.5"N

18°17'53.5"N
64°49'41.5"W

UT HVT H AVBNR BX OKSOMOSNHGW PDHP VTRVTWTKP H WIHGG XBVTOAK XHLPOBK. AT GZOOTOO NUMZXLYKNZU KVYK ANSS STYR KZ KVT YXXTOK ZM ANSSNYL WTMMTXOZU BSNUKZU.

ZLGCYB NSVYJAZZX! DG JYG JDJYG ZO AZSY TCURZYA. DG HPZD RTJR MYOFDGFL UOIS POYYNHZ LDKVZOFW OF 1973 UNL HSMHKODSV NL N MON NWSFD TZ XHGISLLGH HGTSHD P. TGHJ GI ZNYS KFOCSHLODZ. PC QWIP AXSA MUHH RHUWAIW TSJCV SWV YLTVCTCV S XKIUBNNE ODOMSQOPOXOPVVRQPQ FCST IHV OUTH UW 2004 SA YT. CJGACUW'G UGHSWV, HUAAHC GSUWA DSYCG. AXC RIITVUWSACG IN AXC QUHHUWO GUAC STC OUECW SMIEC.

HMB TKPA 72 TMBUJ GM XUAXKUA. HMB NCOO GUKIJDAU MIA TBISUAS RCOOCMI SMOOKUJ GM KI KVVMBIG NA IMRCIKGA KG VKHRKI IKGCMIKO QKIF, 33 GJMOU MX, OWCWRRWG, VWZHWR JOBWRXO KNKCG DBUGTAU CIJGUBVGCMIJ.

XGTPUVFL WS PFZSFT PNSJW ZSJH XVWJPWVSF, XJAK PX GSMVAT, D.N.V., TWA., BVMM HTXJMW VF HTMTPXT SD WKT VFDSHOPWVSF BT KPCT.

BK PM XFEXD TSA EFIYBVQ ES F JEGFT CSQ, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS. BK TSA FIMGE OFVY FAEDSGBEBMJ, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS. BK EDM RSVMT BJ BV FVT PFT RFGYMC SG EFRNMGMC PBED, PM GMIMFJM EDM BVKS.

ZUF DAYY KO CTHPPOB XUI OYOTGIUPAT BOWATOC HPB AX HPZ HIO XUFPB, DO IOYOHCO GJO APXU. ZUF THP GIZ GU BOTOAWO FC KFG KO DHIPOB GJHG DO HIO XHLAYAHI DAGJ YHD OPXUITOLOPG TUFPGOILOHCFIOC HPB GHTGATC.

THR'C FRTMSMNCGQWCM FN, KGVV. FNM CIWC DHHT NHFCIMSR UHQQHR NMRNM HX JHFSN. GC GN FE CH JHF RHB, KGVV.

FWVIYTO!

T.I.X.H

Attached: CLINTONIMG0034_REDACTED.jpg (1024x914, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYyhdTHraU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake

english

and gay

Post 3, faggette.

Attached: 3-sexy-modeling-silhouettes-jt-photodesign.jpg (900x849, 55K)

That guy looks like my landlord.
Get it Mr Hayworth, you deserve some pus.

>hurr durr conspiritards will fall for this known fake

Attached: sfb.png (645x729, 62K)

Wow politicians are pieces of shit. What else is new?

Attached: Republican Fag.png (900x900, 271K)

hahahah shills way past panic mode. GG

We have used several ciphers to generate the above instructions. You have 72 hours.

comrades, i've decripted the message, and im very happy to announce its content:
OP is a faggot and nuke USA

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Obviously starts with the words "we are a group of..."

AGIM!

Wow the shills on this make it obvious that it's worth figuring out

She's a little too old to be with Bill don't ya think op?

nanomachines, son

Why would you censor a leak and then use a meme flag, retard?

This is about to EXPLODE

Attached: book btfo.jpg (720x960, 60K)

what is it with boomers and their world jumbles? 72 more hours? just end me now, senpai

Attached: 4596B68E-9C6F-4BBE-B388-A95B5BCEA875.png (1500x995, 1.71M)

>GUAC
Is it Jeb that's behind this Epstein affair trying to overthrow the rich elites?

Attached: file.png (745x373, 303K)

republicans...

OMG Q PREDICTED THIS

Attached: 1564911429509.jpg (699x485, 72K)

The coordinates are little St. James island.

>AXC RIITVUWSACG IN AXC QUHHUWO GUAC STC OUECW SMIEC.

>GUAC
>SITE

has anybody been able to identify the painting on the wall or possible location? It looks like it might be a hotel?

You fucking retards will somehow be able to figure out the location, won’t you.

F = N. Write alphabet twice with n over f or vice versA

looks kinda like a 3D render to me dude

TIC TOCK

Attached: 4prison.jpg (538x594, 55K)

Ooh I like ciphers! Im 99% sure its just gibberish though

YF SQF! VIQ RYFDK GMYP! AILV DV UYPM!

Attached: OBAMA01.jpg (2294x2294, 1.21M)

Looks like someone planted the camera outside the window. Is this an Epstein pic?

HG UPBU DVIM HANMLGGHVR? H BGGIML DVI, HU HG JLMD MLBC - PVYLJLM YL PBJL IGLX VJLM 7 THNPLMG HR UPHG ULWU. JHTUVMD! G.E.U.T

>AXC RIITVUWSACG IN AXC QUHHUWO GUAC STC OUECW SMIEC.

Attached: asha logos face.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Nice larp. No really this shit is funny. Have fun Qtards. We need more of this shit to keep those Mongoloid goofballs contained. I'm actualy all infavour of anouther calm bfor the storm general for those mouth breathers.

Goo kyew!!!
You have more than you know.

just as i was watching a comfy 33 series

You guys crack me up. Retard poosts something retarded. Gets called retard by many. You: 'Holy shit this must be important look at all t people calling op a retard'. Retard.

Attached: peludão.jpg (360x264, 22K)

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

WHY are you posting this same fucking bait thread day in and day out? Is it to have people focus on some bait shit instead of the important threads?
sage.

Attached: SAGE3.jpg (900x660, 126K)

New fag. This image is so fucking old. Holy shit where did you come from? Youhavent been here more than a month, this gets posted all the time.

Q predicted this.

>bullshit meme flag post

Killjoy

oh great Shareblue is using ciphers now

Fuck off, CIA nigger.

Fake a double gay for the newfags

It's from a movie.

Helden fruden spritz gertvitz nock noodle my wifes son ist behinden dissen larp shizen.

mfw ur cipher has reddit spaceing

does F=N still, user? intrigued and will bite again after your post yesterday re: Hillary and the Yale "professor" in 1973

why do you shills even post here? after battling with us for years you must know we spot you instantly so we can't be the target. is your target the summerfags or the site itself?

It’s layered. A cypher within a cypher. Used ROT13, Caesar, and Vigenere... But need to crack the first one.

>F=N
did you decipher using the above? i am definitely interested, and after anons posts yesterday, it is a convincing larp... if it is one

Don't forget to drink your ovaltine.

, 33 GJMOU MX,
T, D.N.V., TWA.,
UT HVT H AVBNR BX OKSOMOSNHGW PDHP VTRVTWTKP H WIHGG XBVTOAK XHLPOBK. AT GZOOTOO NUMZXLYKNZU KVYK ANSS STYR KZ KVT YXXTOK ZM ANSSNYL WTMMTXOZU BSNUKZU.
it looks like punctuation isnt part of the cypher

ah, thanks, was just being lazy. opening notepad++ now cuz its sunday and im sunburned and bored

not bifid on top it seems

which movie?

>FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU BEEP BEEP
>BOOP BOOP FUCK YOU

Attached: 1565525519432.png (900x900, 687K)

Interested bump.

Nice copy and paste, try to be original faggot

looks like structue isnt changed
>reddit spaceing
punctuation isnt changed
>no random punctuation
numbers are not changed
>1973
H appears x2 in 1st line alone
>does that make it ez to crack?

Don't bite off more than you can chew.

>instructions
Fuck you i wont do what you tell me, op

s

This the letter h is a letter 'a'

Lies, it's a substitution that is easy to work out , when I get home I'll do it , it's obviously a gay larp

Ugly ass nigger

Did you have a stroke?

The road to tyranny, we must never forget, begins with the destruction of the truth.

NIGGA YOU GONNA GET A KNOCK RUN FUCKER. PARTY V& RUN.

Attached: 1566066880141.jpg (474x473, 12K)

He was typing that post while being strangulated by agents sent by Soros. He's one tough guy.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-17-21h41m58s052.jpg (630x700, 128K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HRYyhdTHraU
comfy timeing i guess

Nothing is real.
Everything is permitted.

DATA: MINED

Attached: glowing one.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

> (OP)
>Did you have a stroke?
Yes he did and it involved tweezers.

Lmao Bill said that?

inb4 walk the dinosaur

Life is too short, time is too precious, and the stakes are too high to dwell on what might have been. We have to work together for what still can be.