Jesus H. Christ

this dude had a passion for hating jews before it was cool

how many of you would have the balls to walk up to a kike and call him a "child of the devil" to his face?

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (575x604, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He died in a cross for that... remember?
I want to keep my life for more than 33 years...

yeah, and then he went on to create an endless nightmare for them

+ He died for you, not them

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

"King of the Jews"

watch from 37:35
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Christians always become increasingly and uncontrollably obsessed with Jews the more they pretend in their Jew-derived religion that includes an imaginary rabbi. Christians actually become more obsessed with Jews than the Jews are about themselves. They become exhausted having to think about Jews all the time. They become desperate to win the attention and approval of the national god of the Jews. They eventually come to resent and hate Jews, jealous of the Jewish relationship with their Yahweh Jew god.
Popes, cardinals, bishops, and priest go to the extreme by wearing yamakas in order to imitate Jews. Let's hear it from the Christianity's leaders themselves,
"We are Semites spiritually." ( Pope Pius XI )
"Judaism is the father of Christianity and Jesus is our rabbi." ( Pope John Paul II )
"Inside every Christian is a Jew." ( Pope Francis )

Do not mistake anger for hate.
He had a passion for telling the truth.
He had enough power and charisma to turn entire nations against his enemies, instead chose peace and truth.

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Attached: preview (1).jpg (381x650, 83K)

Who gives two fucks what the satanic Catholic church says

Attached: StarConnections.jpg (1124x1128, 186K)

>He hasn't read the bible

He looked at the NGOS churches donate to.

*whips Pharisees Hebraically*

>churches vs. actual christians

This conversation is pointless, either you're a kike or a larper/fedora and the vast majority of the right-wing is christian. Get with the program or fuck off, no fifth columns allowed.

You a faggot now turn the other cheek like a good cuck.

but the truth is that you should hate jews. the Bible is pretty clear on it.
the word "love" is often mistaken in the Bible. Being a loving person also means to call out injustice, faggots and sinners. in fact, the Bible even promotes death sentence towards some type of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo&t

>reee why won't people join my internet meme religion

Because you aren't important. You're either an obese NEET in his 20s/30s with no future or an underage zoomoid that thinks "fuck everything up" is a viable solution. You are not worth listening to.

I haven't even said any thing about a "meme" and your probably a Boomer hooked on oxy who think all right wingers are christ cucks because he went to a trump rally and fucking every thing up is a better solution then love my enemy garbage.

Way to cherrypick without context, in John 8:30-40 Christ says that they are indeed Abraham's children (by blood, at least). Jesus was of the same stock as the kikes he preached to. No different than they were, really

>how many of you would have the balls to walk up to a kike and call him a "child of the devil" to his face?
Probably a lot of literal skinheads would if they had the chance. Actual Nazis, not just Jow Forums larpers are pretty intimidating.

Attached: ce8.png (200x226, 16K)

>how many of you would have the balls to walk up to a kike and call him a "child of the devil" to his face?
I'll do it right now.
I'll tell them they're the physical manifestation of their father the devil, and that they're literal demons wrapped in human flesh.
I'd spit on them too but I don't want any part of me to touch them.

Get me a new I'll do it right now.

do eeet fagget

make sure you stream it

Attached: PepeTux.png (1000x1000, 177K)

(checked)
Dear Mr. Moshe Satanson;
We recently received your exhaustive complaint about a holocaust disputation...

Jesus saves

Based.