Universal S - A message from erased history?

How do we know Jow Forums, whether this universal S is a message from the past, informing us of something imminent, or worse yet - forgotten?

Attached: universals.jpg (650x650, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQdxHi4_Pvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My life is largely meaningless

it was one of the first jewish propaganda tests. It was meant to see how an idea (narrative now) can spread

Is it S?
I thought it was "Infinity"

When you draw the SS correctly you've created a cartesian representation of a 4-d cube. This is a sigil which represents the analytical method of 4d chess. Over time more of you will awaken to it's powers.

Attached: 221fc84caca516d7c9a6808d176d2d7a8d5d866b4c2b55cf3dd33be3e5c043a7.png (353x439, 72K)

The universal S is a symbol, which has been given us by alyiums.
S stands for Sex, and the pointy ends are arrows pointing into two opposite directions or poles, which are male and female, a universal law of polarity (warm/cold, positive/negative etc.)

Lemmino has a good video on the topic
youtube.com/watch?v=RQdxHi4_Pvc

long talk short: tjere are only two genders

Same it's fucking liberating isn't it. Got a vasectomy so I can oppose glowniggers without the emotional attachment of offspring.

When drawn properly it indeed resembles an infinity sign or a figure 8. My personal opinion is that the reason it caught on is because the way it loops back into itself makes it look like Norse knotwork and that these types of symbols have always unconsciously attracted people.

Attached: norse knotwork.jpg (826x1170, 132K)

>I sterilized myself to fight the NWO
good job faggot, I bet they're shaking in their boots right now

Attached: 501566028486.jpg (604x468, 65K)

m8
Its just a doodle

Attached: D0847217-3610-4050-AB69-8725675C96D6.jpg (500x500, 28K)

I never said fight, I said oppose. I Astral project into their D.U.M.B.s and redpill imprisoned aliens in hopes of inciting a prison riot.

Attached: 148899800040.jpg (800x533, 72K)

God knows everything except where this S came from.

Attached: alex-jones-was-right.jpg (303x167, 7K)

it's a 90s thing. Children used to draw it everywhere

It's actually an infinite sign

I remember it was a 'cool' sign when i ws younger, it was grafittied on walls near my junior school

And why are you so obsessed by it?? Theres been threads about it all day

no infinity is a lemiscate

Kek.

No. It goes back at least to the 70s. Also, it wasn’t invented by Stussy.

It's an og meme spawned from inner-city graffiti around the late 1960s-early 1970s.

If you want a more interesting one, look up the sator square. Ancient graffiti is fucking fascinating

Some say the Sator square was actually a coded message to signal to other Christians during Roman persecution

Attached: sator.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Zoomers don't know stussi. Wouldn't expect a eurabian to either.

Stussy

it all makes perfect sense now