WHY THE CATASTROPHIZING

Why is it that no matter what I’m reading politically, Leftists seems to be under the assumption that anyone who isn’t Left is a Nazi or Fascist - and people on the right seem to think Communism is on the rise.

Meanwhile in the real world I see no evidence of this or anyone who supports any of these ideologies in my everyday life. Are people just WWII LARPing? Am I missing something here?

Or are these just buzzwords people use when someone hurts their feefees online

Attached: 52D473C1-4BA6-41E1-BF1C-BB26E7EDA7DC.jpg (800x450, 28K)

just be a nazi than, fuck it if you already are considered one might as well go for it

Email your coworkers and ask if they knew about the coincidence that all american and euro tv stations and banks were created and run by jews. See if you get a real world consequence for questioning satans children.

But I’m not one, and I don’t think they serve a purpose much less exist in any serious sense.

It seems like people WANT there to be a struggle between “Nazis” and “Communists”. I just don’t understand why lol

I’m confused

because humanity is pissed off and they refuse to see that it is actually the jews controlling all the media pumping degeneracy into society. nobody has any fucking great goal to work towards and all they see around them is a "diverse" hellscape filled with people that are barely human. whites should be living together working towards colonizing space. there should be shuttle schedules hauling whites to space en mass so they can put their metalworking or tech skills to work on the great interstellar seed ship or something. life is fucking pointless at this point and subconsciously all these self hating brainwashed whites know it.

Attached: saturnv.webm (376x270, 2.94M)

sounds like a conspiracy to me

much like the conspiracy of the world being full of nazis and commies

hang on I just realized you’re trolling me nvm

If you're not a Fascist, Nazi or at least radical Libertarian at this point then you're a retard.

They call you these things to polarize you against the few actions that can reverse their global homo agenda.

go eat some shrooms or something, i cant help you.

Attached: npc.jpg (638x550, 121K)

War Is Peace
Freedom Is Slavery
Ignorance Is Strength
the year is 2019

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

Basically because you are a cuck S O Y boy

Nigga what

woke

So

Basically

You all sound insane thus far

Attached: 1565229402108m.jpg (641x1024, 221K)

So what have these fandoms all done to me personally? I don’t even watch the news or have cable.

I’m not even from America, I’m not sure why you think this applies to me, why I should care they’re Jews or how’s its affected me on a personal level

*randoms

>I don’t even watch the news or have cable.
everyone around you does.

These aren't real Jews. They are of the Synagogue of Satan. God will destroy them to show us that he loves us.

Good for them

A lot of people I know don’t however. That’s not to say I’m out of the loop when it comes to world events.