I am a time-traveling hedge fund manager from next year (2020 A.D.). AMA

I am a time-traveling hedge fund manager from next year (2020 A.D.). AMA

Attached: Trump 2020.jpg (1000x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hpnrosJ4cU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does trump reinstate immigration laws prior to 1965

Do you even lift?

Yes, as you can see with the rewriting of the poem on the Statue of Liberty.

Will Hillary run in 2020?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_hpnrosJ4cU

Attached: image.png (410x409, 192K)

From time to time, yes.

No, she has Narcolepsy and has retired to Poughkeepsie.

No.

Is Barron trump also a time traveler?

Does Trump give the Job-creators another much- needed tax cut?

The Trumps are all Kantians, and therefore are aware of the possibility of time travel, so yes.

Did a recession happen in 2019?

No, two successive quarters of negative GDP growth did not occur in the year 2019 A.D.

Yes, especially in the way of eliminating tariffs once the trade dispute with China is resolved.

>I am a time-traveling hedge fund manager from next year (2020 A.D.). AMA

Why would you go through the effort to time travel back one lousy year?

He can become dictator in a future timeline if Jow Forums collectively wills it to be the case by continuing to spread memes.

To buy calls on stocks that I know will go up. I've already travelled back to the dawn of the creation of this Universe, so I've kind of seen it all. Traveling between years and offering AMA sessions like this is more enjoyable and impactful for the time being.

Will the US buy Greenland and or take over Canada?
And
Will there be mass deportations?

The US already controls Greenland and Canada.

Central America is already part of the United States as well, but yes, there will be deportations from the American South (as it is traditionally understood) to parts of the US below the US border as you understand it to be.

did obama return to Kenya?

Do u know John teeter

Perhaps so, I haven't seen him do so myself. I haven't travelled through every possible timeline-outcome yet.

Not personally, no.

Although I hope to meet him soon.

Titor

Will Britain leave the EU on Oct 31st? Will there be a general election in Britain in 2019?

Attached: image.jpg (850x1201, 219K)

Here is a more accurate map of the world that I drew last year on mapchart.net, for your reference.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 9.29.16 AM.png (2384x1228, 500K)

The British Empire never died.

The 250th year of the American Republic (counted from the birth of Hegel) will be the Year of Vision (20/20). The Republic will become an Empire, at least in clearer form to the masses than it has been in times past.

Will I get a gf

Stocks to buy which 10x-100x

If you are 6'0" or taller, according to the dictum of the current cultural-zeitgeist, you are likely to be able to attain a girlfriend with a good deal of ease

None of them go up that much. If you want that kind of return you'll have to look into options trading.

Then tell me of something which 2x at least for options

That depends on the underlying asset, strike price and expiration date.

By the way if you are a Nazi ideologically, you'll be happy to hear that Taylor Swift is a Nazi asset and the Nazis left this Earth for Mars and Venus. The Allies lost, and as punishment, their people are trapped on Earth in the World of Appearances.

Will Trump run in 2020 or will he be taken out in Republican primaries?

Attached: image.png (900x900, 295K)

Where and what should i invest my money in Mr. TimeTraveler?

Attached: bdeda2fc7c9bd29bad2a874933e3f0fc.jpg (416x700, 45K)

Too easy. No and no.

My hedge fund would be a great investment, but unfortunately I closed it to outside investors. I would recommend looking into options trading and find underlying assets you believe will appreciate in the coming years, and then buy calls on those assets from willing sellers. CBOE

lol people under 5'9'' actually think their girl problems would disappear with a few inches?

this thread is so fucking dumb

I am only 5'8.5", and to be honest without the money I would be having a hard time in this dating market.

Thanks!

Btc price eoy, are we bakkt?

How does the Gaulish language sound like?

Why did they leave Germany behind.

Somewhat like "French"

To establish Lebensraum. Also some of them "stayed behind"

Stockpiles of lead, tungsten and iron. The three most precious metals on the planet.

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Up

If you can identify a period in which a stock 2x and state the period I can make hundreds of thousands on an option play.

I know this is a larp but it's fun.

If they are so powerful, why do they not eradicate the jews and their American puppets?

Ever traveled back to the antediluvian world? Seen nephilim giants?

For a curious fellow like you, I would recommend starting with the German Idealists.

Yes

how do i pull myself up by my bootstraps in 2019 without breaking a law as a rare free huwhite

Freedom of the Will

that is a limited chemical resource

true enough

Will a new computer tech giant arise in the two years?

Attached: image.jpg (599x448, 29K)

Yes, Google is working on it.

Im a successful business owner. I have a great asset in Iceland and I know of the upcoming events. I have a few hints if you can answer them I know youre legit.

What does Angel mean to you?
How soon will they reveal the background information of the universe and how to leverage it for omni-computing/instant travel?
Who is the Grand Mother?

1. An Angel is a Guardian of Spirit
2. They are already in the process of revealing it.
3. The Earth, in most stories.

(Keep in mind I am a novice to this.)

how tall were they?

Shorter than humans