FBI files reveal Lord Mountbatten was a Pedophile who abused hundreds of boys

IRA are literal heroes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7368429/Lord-Mountbatten-homosexual-perversion-young-boys-according-FBI-dossier.html

Attached: Boybatten.jpg (634x531, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7368429/Lord-Mountbatten-homosexual-perversion-young-boys-according-FBI-dossier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because IRA are catholics, and anglos are pedos.

Are you saying the royalty and elite of the world abuse the lower class worthless eaters?

Dead anglo a day keeps the child molester at bay.

Attached: 0xClgxdEbBBV_VZ0nCb7_TbK_sFReupOPNvNhg3a42o.png (500x559, 205K)

If all women in your country hit the wall by their late teens, you'd too be a pedo.

>pic related -- 20yo british woman

Attached: unnamed.jpg (200x200, 19K)

the dumb Anglo peasants love their nobles

At this point if you didn't know the British royal elite where a bunch of perverts and child molesters you must have been sleeping under a rock for the past several decades. I love the responses, though. The British truly are fucking brain dead in not being able to connect the dots that "Mountbottom" was the norm rather than the exception when it comes to pedophilia among the British elite. That would include the former British Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath.

>hold my beer
>t. Pope

Attached: pedo elite pope podesta clinton.jpg (551x507, 45K)

>kek amateur
>t. pedostein

Attached: pedokike1.jpg (750x562, 60K)

Is that why Charles has a big smile?

N-no that was d-debunked

I fucking said this months ago in some pro IRA thread. That Mountbatten had dirt on the IRA so they took out his boat. He used to abuse boys on his boat off the coast of Ireland.

Royal family are Germans and more Scottish than English. Idiot.

>t. Harvey Weinstein

The fucker's nickname in his family was lord mountbottom. Hardly surprising.

This honestly...Jesus Christ get a clue people

Gerry Adams and his brother are nonces, the IRA is full of nonces.

Seamus Marley etc, have you seen the documentary? Loads of your IRA abusers were exiled to England and Scotland.

The nonces were all British agents like scapacinni.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7368429/Lord-Mountbatten-homosexual-perversion-young-boys-according-FBI-dossier.html
What’s up with all the symbolism in the medals they are wearing... Maltese crosses, oroboros?, suns, crescent moons, and six pointed stars? Anyone know what these medals mean and what they are associated with?

You IRA fuckers kept it all secret and dealt with it internally but it's out there now.

You covered it up, on a worse scale than British elite abuse.

The IRA were paedos and child killers though

>youjustknow.jpg

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-132808_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x916, 435K)

what are some alternative explanations for who bombed mountbatten's boat? i recall being interested in a hypothesis I read years ago which claimed it wasn't the IRA, but I can't remember the details.

>Bloody bastard Mountbatten he did the partitioning in the India very bloody and bad so we knowing this things is no surprise. Bastard bitch make a show of meh.

Attached: I show you bastard.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

They are all auto members of the Order of the Garter, Order of Saint George, and various other titles that are descended from ancient noble military orders.

>In the book, The Mountbattens: their Lives & Loves, Mountbatten's former driver Ron Perks reveals that one of his boss's favourite destinations was 'an upmarket gay brothel used by senior naval officers' called the Red House near Rabat.

Attached: Heath Yacht.jpg (615x783, 80K)

Since when does pol trust the FBI?

How can people still support the royal nonces after what we now know? If you look at brit/pol/ many are still brainwashed over this.

Attached: 1565648761066.jpg (680x623, 89K)

British "Lords" are all mongrels who have interbred with Jews since the time of Elizabeth I. John Dee inducted them all in to Kabbalah and they have been in bed with jews ever since.

Explains how they have been doing everything to attack/destroy Russia for the last several hundred years.

AAAND they are aesthetic as fuck.
Serious question though, if I say Transylvanians have celtic blood can I join?

Attached: 1488635246602.png (600x600, 382K)