The fallen

This time it's really hard, in the Italian parliament Salvini counts only 17%. There is a danger that a 5SM-PD government will be created and that Salvini will be indicted for kidnapping without being able to enjoy parliamentary immunity

In this case the scenario would be terrifying:
- all NGOs would return to the central Mediterranean and an estimated 600k of illegal immigrants would reach Italy
- police forces would be weakened and the number of rapes, thefts and attacks by niggers against Italians would soar
- economic austerity policies would be adopted to permanently destroy the Italian economy
- seas, beaches and companies will be sold off to the EU
- Muslims, niggers and various xenophiles will be elected in parliament, regions and municipal councils
- laws will be created to suppress dissent and they will justify them with the excuse of racism and online hatred

>Italians, this is what you deserve if you stay and watch
This time he won't save everything with a twist
and I say it unwillingly

Attached: salvini.jpg (1200x630, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sondaggibidimedia.com/sondaggio-gpf-12-agosto/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/11/14/migranti-salvini-ne-accoglie-51-arrivati-con-un-corridoio-umanitario-dal-niger-questi-bambini-diventeranno-italiani/4765328/
agi.it/politica/salvini_elezioni_anticipate_crisi_governo_open_arms_sfiducia_conte-6043350/news/2019-08-18/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tn4R_YeDybY
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/conte-sfida-ancora-salvini-porter-i-migranti-aereo-1626057.html
corriere.it/politica/19_agosto_18/anime-m5s-villa-grillo-ora-basta-salvini-via-pd-3caa96be-c1e9-11e9-b61c-c8d9a9699826.shtml
translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&tab=TT&sl=it&tl=en&u=https://www.corriere.it/politica/19_agosto_18/anime-m5s-villa-grillo-ora-basta-salvini-via-pd-3caa96be-c1e9-11e9-b61c-c8d9a9699826.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=-37Mhsak-XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On the bright side, a M5S-PD government would kill both parties.

He also went down in polls
>sondaggibidimedia.com/sondaggio-gpf-12-agosto/

Hopefully he spins it somehow but he fucked himself with his own hands

who cares? their goal would be to sell themselves to the various Soros to sell off Italy

Why did he go down in the polls?

>>sondaggibidimedia.com/sondaggio-gpf-12-agosto/
it is not reliable
according to them, Salvini had 33,1% before the government crisis
after this story he will exceed 40%

Attached: Schermata a 2019-08-18 22-01-03.png (295x116, 14K)

That’s wishful thinking. Both parties already are reduced to their hardcore voter base, they will not go down. Besides, the damage they would make in the meanwhile is so great it would take several legislatures to fix. If they get in power it’s a disaster.

What exactly in the fuck is going on? Breakdown? Didn't you guys have elections just yesterday?

no worries, mossad will rig the election for him again.

Attached: 1560297678818.jpg (609x343, 40K)

What did Salvini do to lose support so quickly? I thought he had strong backing?

>rig
If they let us vote there would be no need

Are there any politicians that aren't controlled?

Because he caused the government crisis risking to give the country in the hands of others to satisfy his greed. Many italians are disappointed in him. Also the voter base he gained in the past months mainly comes from the M5S and they are disgusted by how he betrayed them and how disloyal he was. This crisis he started is a PR nightmare for him, they are chewing him off, everybody painting him as a liar and an oathbreaker.
Every poll made after the crisis says he lost almost 2%, it’s reliable and it is a trend. Besides it’s obvious he’s bleeding consensus considering the figura di merda he made.

No.

Yes but they will never get into power unfortunately

Attached: EEE14FCE-DAAF-4945-B113-009914297005.jpg (750x1028, 174K)

The support continues to grow but in the elections it has taken 17% and that counts in the parliament. Without the support of the 5 stars he counts little, and if the 5 stars ally with the PD can throw Salvini out of the government and incriminate him for kidnapping

Now he is around 38%

STOP BELIEVING IN POLITICS

FUCK SALVEENY

>Every poll
post if you find

Therefore, there is none

Italian politics never fails to amuse

Attached: 8A532203-8EAB-4419-A345-CC1366A7C12B.jpg (640x444, 49K)

>in the elections it has taken
*he

good good. the white race needs some karma for their atrocities of the past.

No photo of are Nigel at the wailing wall.
At least not yet.

Look for bidimedia and termometro politico

good, traitors deserve to be shot

Africans are better than southern Italians, st least they work.

be good, dirty nigger, be good
the hunt will reopen soon

Attached: ng.jpg (998x397, 29K)

Lascia o raddoppia.

m5s, but the jidf here would tell you otherwise

Most of these “ far right “ parties even have niggers among their politicians. Lega immigration policy is partly written by a nigerian man who according to Salvini is “ italian “. Ironic

Attached: 94E98DDD-578B-4786-8F81-F72AC1B4FC71.jpg (610x405, 46K)

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2018/11/14/migranti-salvini-ne-accoglie-51-arrivati-con-un-corridoio-umanitario-dal-niger-questi-bambini-diventeranno-italiani/4765328/

>"If they make an agreement on the division of power, I do not have the numbers in Parliament to stop them... This must be said. Then we will find ourselves peacefully in the squares..."
Today Salvini has repeatedly raised the protests in the square, he knows that the situation is going badly
>agi.it/politica/salvini_elezioni_anticipate_crisi_governo_open_arms_sfiducia_conte-6043350/news/2019-08-18/

Every night @ 10 PM piddini wake up and start making Italian threads full of fake news.

Soon.

Attached: 2CB2ADF9-A7CB-4591-B9F6-07DFBD66F252.jpg (1280x1224, 241K)

Hai dei problemi...

Do you think he’ll get any votes after this stunt in 2023?

>Found the PDino

All this is really distressing.
I haven't lived in Italy since I was 6 and I thought it was finally worth going back.

But if italy ends up like france or germany I will never go back. I'll have to stay in the cultureless void of burgerland.

As someone that has lived in both Kenya and Italy. Africans are way fucking worse than terrones.

Battle of blood river 2, ethnic cleansing boogaloo.

Coming soon

Salvini is doing a pretty good job and for the moment he is not the prime minister and he does not have the parlement majority.
What is your problem Italy, he is gonna be full fascist once elected.

He needs to nuke africa before he leaves office.. fast!!

I doubt you'll find the solution through the parliamentary process

Attached: 1526778115509.jpg (866x692, 144K)

I miss benito

I’m a former lega voter, expecting expulsions and minibots but I got none.

That’s why I prefer ducetta Salvini is just another civic nationalist cuck who would flood italy and Europe. with niggers and call them italians if it suited his ego. We need a naval blockade not redistribution. If a migrant ship goes to spain and not to Italy it is not a victory it is a huge defeat. Europe is still being flooded. Salvini is jewish funded controlled opposition

Funny how an Italian shitskin complains about other shitskins..

Italy is literally the Africa of Europe. We don't care about your faggotry and spaghetti. We should build a fucking wall in the alps to keep you brown shit eating salvini fags out too

Nice memeflag

>What is your problem Italy
Our problem are people that listen to the media. Our problem are parties that shout day and night "democracy! democracy! Salvini is a fascist!" but don't let the people go to vote.
Even if we had a perfectly fascist government, the U.S. would try as hard as possible in order to destroy it (directly or indirectly through the EU), and subvert the people.
We have lots of problems, frogbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn4R_YeDybY

Another reason to leave this world forever. Without him there is no hope.

Thanks brother

>nuke Africa.
too big, waste of nukes.

The most effective depopulatyion of Africans was done by the Arabs in the late 19th century. a high intensity slave trade where the captured males are castrated.

Read yockey, liberal America is the biggest enemy of Europe.

The only good one is SWG and it comes out tomorrow. Fuck 5S fuck PD fuck Conte fuck EU. If 5S and PD are so disgusting to form a coalition, after they insulted each others for years, just for the power and go against Salvini they will lose a lot of votes. I hope this shit ends soon I'm tired of boomers in TV commenting politics

No, you are clearly lying. You're either a boomer or a teenager whom believes that "africans work, unlike terronis". Trust me, it's fake. Immigrants are cancer who destroy, rape, murder and steal.
They don't work.
They will never integrate. Just look at the USA, they've had niggers for hundreds of years and it only gets worse.
They bring high crime.
They have a very low IQ, they'll mix with us nd they will destroy us from within (like the fucking barbars in Roma).
Only pure italians must inhabit this land, period.

Who knows he certainly has delivered very little and if he actually gives power to the left I think he’s done for.
I agree with you I think the same. I won’t vote Lega again they are larpers and civnat scum. The funniest things are all these stupid supporters Who call you Piddino if you point out that he has done nothing until now and backpedaled on all his promises. If niggers were to arrive in Italy legally he would call them Italian, he should be hanged like all the rest of these “ far right “ politicians.

Kike

Limiting factor in mammalian reproduction is women, sperm is cheap eggs are expensive.
Arabs blacked themselves with the slave trade, some groups are 1/4-1/3 ssa.

If we do not vote immediately, a magistrate will open an investigation against him and the 5 stars will not save him with parliamentary immunity. By 2023 he will be indicted

Honestly it would only take europe to stop giving a fuck... that'll reduce their shit population by at least 40%
How bout we go even further into the hierarchy of enemies and straight up blame the Jews?

sembra omosessualità repressa

But they do, I’ve seen them in the fields while I was on holiday. No southern work in agriculture anymore, it’s easier to get disability benefits.

We have to wait and see but I expect a negative trend for him.

>They have a very low IQ
I do agree that, the crime statistics for Afro-Americans is higher than the average. However this has nothing to do with their skin color. The confounding factor here is that they were discriminated all their lives. They often did not get the chance to get a good education like the average American. This is why they score lower on IQ tests, however, this has no relation whatsoever to their genes.

American.

>you've made your bed, now lie in it
If you voted for this, enjoy ! We voted for Macron, you don't here me bitching about it. Democracy was a mistake.

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

It doesn't matter who you vote. They will flood you like every other country. This was our last chance.

we already voted a year ago and m5s won, deal with it merchant, your 24/7 propaganda can only get you so far, you were too greedy

Every Italian should come to France whatever the city. It's far worse that you could expect. And our medias and politics are bolchevik tier

What was our last chance? Salvini? I mean he would slowed down the whole thing but it’s not like he ever did anything to stop it or reverse it

Attached: B9678AD8-4906-4DE4-8718-B1062F99DF31.jpg (750x612, 107K)

WTF IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD. FUCCCK WAKE UP FUCKING MORONS

HAHAHAHA, I've seen them bro!
You're completely delusional. Please tell me, are you too young or too old?
They work there for 3€/hour... who do you think used to work there before the niggers? South italians. Now those south italians are at home jobless because niggers work for less.
If you bring niggers, this will happen:
>South italians will be jobless... Reddito di cittadinanza (pagato con i soldi degli italiani)
>A huge chunk of the niggers (per ogni negro che hai visto lavorare io ne ho visto uno che cazzeggiava in giro chiedendo soldi con prepotenza) will be on welfare (paid by the italians)
>High crime
>Race mixing
>Replacement
>Addio Italia
Stop this mad thinking finchè sei in tempo. I cinesi si spaccano la schiena nei sweatshop ma almeno non sono criminali.
Have you ever been to africa? I've been there and those people are not to be welcomed, you'll regreat it.

Chinese run poorly disguised brothels in massage parlors.

>This has no relation whatsoever to their genes.
It does, their cranial shape is not suited to host intelligence on average.
That's why niggers that do get a chance at education still score lower in IQ and conduct a less successful life, in america.
We all started out as primitives, whites made it, asians mostly made it, arabs fucked themselves by inbreeding...
niggers were a failure since day 1!

Attached: Ibn_Khaldun.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Yes. Better than nothing.Now we will see if they can move half of world in Europe. I don't want to be here to see it.

>Merchant
If it wasn't for that whore Trenta, italy would have way less niggers.

ilgiornale.it/news/politica/conte-sfida-ancora-salvini-porter-i-migranti-aereo-1626057.html

Attached: Ebbbbreo.png (1055x609, 601K)

Yep, they all look italian to me.

>It does, their cranial shape is not suited to host intelligence on average.

You're quoting pseudoscience.

Sub sahariana Africans have the same skull shape (dolicocephalic) as anglos and scandis and meds.

NICE
Fuck Italy and fuck beaners

I agree. Salvini is only the argine del fiume... per farlo seccare serve qualcuno di radicale.
A sto punto no ci resta che aspettare Gesù...
>t. non-cristiano ma comunque disperato.

I don't want chinks either. I only want italians, is it so hard to understand?
I T A L I A N S
>implying a happy ending after a massage is unacceptable

I’m pretty sure the round head vs long head thing was Anglo americans trying to punk German migrants.

link: corriere.it/politica/19_agosto_18/anime-m5s-villa-grillo-ora-basta-salvini-via-pd-3caa96be-c1e9-11e9-b61c-c8d9a9699826.shtml

translation: translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&tab=TT&sl=it&tl=en&u=https://www.corriere.it/politica/19_agosto_18/anime-m5s-villa-grillo-ora-basta-salvini-via-pd-3caa96be-c1e9-11e9-b61c-c8d9a9699826.shtml

It's over
5S+PD is now reality

Attached: Schermata a 2019-08-18 22-53-44.png (585x248, 39K)

What a shitshow.

It'd be nice if M5S could show some balls and say no to the niggers invasion tho.

Reminder that nobody will vote except for buses of PDini(some for 50€ each vote, others for a mortadella sendwich and a plate of bolognese) and some Lega diehards..
The results will put Italy back another few years.

Who cares anyway, did you see the last players for Juve and AC Milan?

Attached: 1562127602423.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

Imagine renzi replacing conte.

>indicted
>for kidnapping
yeah, no, that's not happening. And even if it did it would be a good thing, proving a high-profile partisan legal persecution on a level that hasn't been seen in europe since eastern europe had communists in power

It’s not America, money/food for votes is historically a southern thing tied to right wing parties.

Vabbè mi pigli per i fondelli a sto punto
Cope harder, Mutambu. You're in for a bad wake up.

Attached: skulls.jpg (610x457, 19K)

it will happen

Checked. Adios.

youtube.com/watch?v=-37Mhsak-XI

You are just a demoralisation shill. Stop spreading hysterical gibberish. Salvini isn't going anywhere.

Check cephalic index, meds nords and ssa all have (low) cephalic index.
It’s just a width/length ratio.

Alright, my bad Luigi. I forgot you guys lacked education in the shitty parts of Europe..

Good. Fascioleghisti btfo

Attached: E3E77DD0-477F-43EE-AFD8-501BEE167E07.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

We will go to the polls again
Nobody will care about Renzie
But Zingaretti will pick up on his idea and try to latch on to M5S
Either di Maio drops out and they don't make a deal with PD or he doesn't and they do; either way M5S is fucked and won't get pretty much any votes
The southern votes will split between PD and PdL/FdI
Lega+PdL+FdI will get >50 regardless
But not if Mattarella intervenes and orders a technical government or a M5S+PD

Screen cap this

Don’t underestimate magistratura democratica.

>Insults
>Doesn't provide counter-arguments
You're simply a clueless nigger.

No but seriously a dumb fucking move, would it have been so bad just to tolerate M5S until 2023 and then pick up the majority.

Salvini is going to jail and very soon. He stole 47 million euros and was financed and elected by russians.
Meanwhile he doesn't work and goes partying at papeete.

Well, digits say I'm right.
Goodnight anons, I'll go sleep something about ruspehs