Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell
previous

There are unpublished pictures on the nypost servers
the filenames in the nypost article were these:

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg

Attached: maxwell_final.jpg (2000x1333, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/12/ghislaine-maxwell-vowed-disappear-knocked-six-renewed-jeffrey/
theonion.com/report-you-the-only-one-who-really-knows-what-happened-1837175949?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=SF&utm_content=Main
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1992/06/21/wic-service-struggles-in-aftermath-of-la-riots/a4552879-1848-4053-ab1e-bca50d0cde27/
twitter.com/dagmartomerlin
amp.businessinsider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-madam-in-n-out-photo-op-2019-8?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOOODDSS

Bump

פילהי גוי דו וור בידדינג!

Let's not forget about this. Tomerlin is the supposed leaker of the pics. Www.dagmartomerlin.com
Something going on here.
what is this shite

Attached: 1566149022633.png (800x1280, 159K)

How comes she looks so much younger on that picture

Attached: 1566151784282.png (1315x1370, 891K)

When you see it......

Attached: 1538499029249.png (726x354, 695K)

Easter egg on Google maps: EPSTEIN BODY DOUBLE HINT

Attached: 543.png (1859x904, 3.77M)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3688656/A-fully-equipped-dentist-s-chair-close-photos-young-girls-backsides-eerie-images-videotaped-walk-billionaire-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Florida-mansion.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18_21-31-12.png (610x338, 124K)

what exactly ARE you trying to do here user?
"solve". what do you mean by that?

Attached: 2b8605ec-a07e-401a-9833-829e01a05045.jpg (1080x835, 140K)

Good Boys In and Out. Also, thinking mirror here, the reflection of the car in the window is fucky

So New York Times took pics of some cool wine aunt who was somehow related to Epstein? Then someone super hacked the pictures from their server? Wut? Explain it to me like I'm a retard nigger.

Fuck off

>Quincy, MA, August 29, 2013 -The New York Post, one of the oldest continuously published daily newspapers in the United States, is moving its in-house Merlin Digital Asset Management System and Picture Desk to MerlinOne’s hosted facility. Merlin has been the picture desk and archive at the New York Post for 16 years.
This seems more likely than a random woman's knitting project, desu.

Any idea who she was eating with?

What does this mean?

son of a bitch

Attached: PalmBeachsunrise.png (1130x897, 1.23M)

Look for the symbols. Add to them, and gather info. The easier it is to present, the further we will get.

Attached: PedoCodes.jpg (1278x2611, 724K)

Attached: IMG_20190817_205132.jpg (1080x987, 316K)

From previous thread

">tomerlin v. johns hopkins
I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1566147863641.png (668x550, 105K)

Jannies on the rag

1042..afrog

kek

Attached: 47-Foundation.png (895x624, 323K)

Because it's staged. Every element of what she's involved in is set up. She's reading a book about CIA operatives, she has a drink for her and another for her guest. She left her cellphone offered out. I've seen the other pics and they look candid and she's a rough looking woman. Here it's different, maybe for the skill of the photographer. Maybe she knew he'd be there in advance. It's a great photo. That's what makes it suspicious

does anyone here know what fuzzing is? i dont have anything set up but im sure some Jow Forumsay user can fuzz the fuck out of those directories, not that im saying anyone should or support it, only saying as a proof of concept/ethical pentesting methods via secured legal contracts with NYP

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (236x227, 122K)

How are they fake when we all saw the video footage of when they approached her

That ”some cool wine aunt” is an agent who was running a huge blackmail operation. This isn’t about just the victims. With the blackmailed elite you run a country and start wars.

Attached: 2D12D14A-14E1-4685-BA71-5A2123055DC6.png (619x362, 361K)

good boys in and out (does burgers, = meat) arrow pointing to trash & palm tree

it was just three weeks ago we were all looking at piles of garbage on wee st james

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19 Q Research General #8682 Post Rally Recap (3) Edittion.png (928x621, 703K)

Popping in to say: The day this pic became public it was NOT NYT, it was some IG or Twatter account with the text "look who I spotted out having lunch..." It was posted on here and yes I am fuckingfailtard for not capping it..then the next day the pics were all over NYT and I ASSumed they had bought the rights from the "regular guy" that spotted her on his lucky day.

Also that thing she is sitting on in one bit is the leash from the shopped out dog.

A whole lot more has been done since the first IG/Twat post and pretty much proven 100% that the IG / Twat post was fake af. Just like the photos.

Also you can change your user name (name that shows on reviews) on Amazon some opportunist perhaps?

One more thing, the day of the IG/twat post people kept talking about the book she was reading and I was so fucking confused. In none of the photos was the title of the book visible so how does anyone know what book she was reading?--if there is a subsequent photo showing the title, fine, but not that first day and I kept studying on it like WTF where is the title of the damn book?

IS there a pic where the title is visible or was that "inserted" as part of the article to be some sort of threat. It may well be visible in other photos but THAT day, I could not fucking figure out where they were getting the title from.

I was the one that posted this
Fell asleep shortly after lol funny that this is still going.

In this pic it is clear that the man? in the blue shirt is not a reflection but someone INSIDE eating.

Elaborate on what the point of all this is?

Welcome back! So is this showing that there are hidden directories on the site?

user theory...haven't seen this in the last two breads, so let me toss this morsel into the tank:

1. Jizz-Lane Macks-Well is reported to be madly in love with JE, yet doesn't not appear in the least, mourning the love of her life, partner in all things, and likely sole source of support. Ergo, she doesn't think he's ded...I know this part isn't novel...so here's the rest:

2. She's at an In-N-Out burger. IN...and...OUT Jeffery was IN...now he's OUT. Why?

3. The book, and the photo are clearly staged. This is patently obvious...so why? The book is to say hint at CIA operatives SECRET LIVES and DEATHS. His life, and HIS DEATH are secret. Because he's NOT ded. Why?

3. The 'Good Boys' hints one notionally to the message that the 'good guys' pulled off the secret death of the CIA operative. Why?

4. The photo was staged to specifically include a few key pieces of information...anything more than that and you need to set it up in studio, so don't get too caught up in navel gazing, Anons. Remember this was a field op...and in the field, in public, you get the major stuff and roll. A lot of the minutiae is just that.

So, what's this user's takeaway from the pic op?

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead. He was ex-fil by good guys and GM knows it and wants to communicate that to certain others and possibly Anons...con permiso.

The only way these line up as facts is if JE and GM are being debriefed by white hats at the expense of the Deep State. The DS would have expend more and more resources to confirm either way and in doing so, further complete the unknown bits in an intel information loop.

The fact that POTUS retweeted a possible Clintonesque Arkancide angle would prompt any anti-Clinton dead man switches to be activated. You can assume that JE/GM would have numerous, conditional dead man switches as insurance against any blackmail targets who might consider 'cutting their losses' at the source.

Attached: IMG_20190818_132433.jpg (1438x2010, 960K)

TFW when the leader of the Canadian Green Party has spiral earrings.

Surely a coincidence?

I missed this, what video?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18 3638 Cahuenga Blvd.jpg (1365x604, 315K)

Maybe the whole thing is an in-n-out and good boys advertisement and she wasn't even there.

So what - that is two months before Maxwell picture taken. What is your point?

>He was ex-fil by good guys and GM knows it and wants to communicate that to certain others and possibly Anons...con permiso.

Attached: JordySage.jpg (480x640, 58K)

No, you're right. I haven't seen a single image of the book itself revealing the actual title.
We're young by the word of the journalist or the person that took/them.
The same one that photo stopped the pics and lied about the scenario. So that in itself could just be another lie.
I may just be wrong tho. I've only been following this since thread #2. Didn't give a fuck till I seen the extremely amateur Photoshop and became intrigued.

On a different note one could maybe prove if it's actually said book by examining the color/size or the book and see if it matches up with the actual physical copies being sold. But that would be super saiyan autistic.

Obligatory

Attached: 68832327_10158658008219027_9074395310872068096_o.jpg (1636x2048, 359K)

Nothing to see here.

Attached: 20190818_222955.jpg (1080x1202, 538K)

if you asked, it wasn't for you.

Attached: Flynn.0.jpg (900x600, 140K)

Good Boys is just a new movie shopped in there to fake it look like recent photo. The ad was never there:

>But when The Mail on Sunday visited the area on Friday, the bus stop was displaying an advert for a local hospital.

>Advertising agency Outfront Media said the hospital ad had been there since July 28 – with Ms Maxwell said to have been photographed on August 12.

>Spokeswoman Carly Zipp said: 'We think the poster in the Maxwell picture was photoshopped in.

>We checked… and we have no evidence or record of Good Boys ever being there.'

I think this is old photo shopped to mislead people who are looking for her.

She told friends she planned to 'disappear':
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/12/ghislaine-maxwell-vowed-disappear-knocked-six-renewed-jeffrey/

The day before this picture there were stories she was in a cape cod beach house retreat

Extremly amateur yet no normalmap glitch or photoforensic traces (exception for the weird faces in the background)

Can you explain ?

Completely normal picture

Attached: 20190818_223009.jpg (1080x1368, 605K)

Trump or Biden inside.

I'm not sure what I concluded out or that besides what I typed at the end there.
It just weirded me out the theme of that picture and how it's some lady and a little Asian boy.
But OK starting to think I was just thinking I was just reaching and ended up trying to make something out of what was really just some internet inept boomer mom with a yahoo business website that likes to knit.
Lol

Fucking don't make be drive to Hollyweird to find out that the Good Boys ad is there.

theonion.com/report-you-the-only-one-who-really-knows-what-happened-1837175949?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=SF&utm_content=Main

We know it's not there. It's a hospital advertisement now.

Attached: EnjoyShow.jpg (675x714, 52K)

The Hand is Flesh
Operation Cerberus final stage

So, you fellas, already know what's up? :)

Attached: _s.png (441x1332, 1.33M)

Honestly it could just be hiding reflection so the photographer remains anonymous
Maybe they didn't care to make it a decent shoop. But either way it's definitely edited

Attached: 1566112065261.jpg (2034x1276, 695K)

Can someone redpill me on this??? WTF is all this shit my niggas?

the show has been a huge letdown Q

Exactly...this is to keep the bad guys guessing and worrying and making plans to cover tracks (which we are monitoring and countering) and to give hope to the good guys (Anons and non-briefed LE/Intel) and victims that FULL justice will be served to the extent humanly possible...and maybe with a little help from above.

Done on purpose...a good one, I suspect.

What leads us to believe they havent changed the codes?

Does Epstein has a secret daughter?

Does anyone knows when Epstein bought Palm Beach house?

Attached: does epstein has a criminal daughter.png (1264x781, 530K)

Dagmar Tomerlin supervised WIC (women, infants, children) service benefits in aftermath of LA riots. Wonder if any disappeared.

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1992/06/21/wic-service-struggles-in-aftermath-of-la-riots/a4552879-1848-4053-ab1e-bca50d0cde27/

Dagmar Tomerlin supervised struggling WIC (women, infants, children) service benefits in aftermath of LA riots. I wonder if any disappeared.

Oops

look at the casting ensemble poster
do you see Providence?
refer to QPost3414

Attached: PHAward Flynn.png (760x277, 162K)

Could also be a niece or cousin. Dat mouf doe.

>Jeffrey Epstein is not dead.
DOH....

but who IS he...exactly? I think he was working for the "cabal" collective that is the top level...a COMBINED force of CIA/FBI/MOSSAD/Mi6 and what the fuck they call the OZ intel force.

The rank and file are order followers. But imagine a web woven of all the (((TOP))) people at all those agencies that is working for ???

Epstein..where the fuck did his money come from? (((FOREIGN AID))) cycled back?

Even the car is shopped in there. Look at the reflection.

What did they shoop out? Why is there concrete next to her butt and back? Was she shooped in?

Attached: shoop1.jpg (543x899, 63K)

Idk mein negro but it's making me hungry
On another note... on that
twitter.com/dagmartomerlin twitter check out what the 2nd post down is... pic related
HMMMMMMM?

Attached: cheese.jpg (1074x1694, 187K)

He's originally from Jew York.

But if you compare their both mugshots it looks so similar..

Attached: bummed_doggo.jpg (484x532, 146K)

Whats the deal with the giant archer with the blindfold?

where's his ass?

bro im so tired of all the riddles and the "when the weather cools" bullshit, wtf already

Attached: 1528930866233.png (600x450, 194K)

Damn auto correct right bro?

OK so why hasn't this fact been noticed by the greatest autistic private intelligence gathering force in the world?

SO...what I recall is on that OP twat or IG was listed the name of the book...adding to the "comfy look who I stumbled upon and chatted with" ambiance of the OP post with the pic leading you to believe he chatted her up, asked what book she was reading and she told him.

NOW that we know all the pics were shopped and there is literally NO fucking proof at all that that is the book she was reading (and come along with the Amazon account changing their name to G. Maxwell *you can change you name*...and posting a review of the book the next day when from the photos it is clear she's not finished with whatever book she was reading.

SO we know every pic is shopped...what is the psyop about the book...fake location for what? Not psyching the feds out (although, they do not seem to be all that interested in arresting her, wonder why eh?)...so for a psyop the message might be to a live Epstein...right?

amp.businessinsider.com/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-madam-in-n-out-photo-op-2019-8?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=topbar&utm_term=desktop&referrer=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Day after. Different buss station poster.

Attached: 2A6A9334-5C47-447A-8F3B-D150EEA05DC8.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

Similitudes for sure

Good Boys
Good Neighbor
Out Front
In N Out

i noticed some interesting signage in the background from the start, but disregarded, like i still am... but there is too overlap with the various signs here.

>((BROWARD COUNTY))
what the fuck is up with that place, it's basically the cornerstone of corruption at this point.
Surely the feds have realized this and investigated this place by now if a bunch of anime pillow fuckers have.
Unless they're in on it which they are.

Wtf?! Is this legit?

Yeah thats just childishly bad

Jeffrey, Ghislaine, Seth, and Khashoggi...starting to look like curtains for the bad guys if these deep insiders were all placed in deep witness protection under the 'You're Ded' heading.

There probably all sharing a yacht in some off-limits MOA (military operations area) giving testimony and skeleton locations only to appear as star witnesses in a military tribunal later.

This movie is getting good...

That was the trash can with the pebble siding. Someone said it may have had a reflection but idfk. Seems a worthless thing to take out. Someone also said so it wouldn't associate her with trash since the whole photoshoot is made to make her look normal like the rest of us.

Attached: jewish population .png (640x452, 220K)

The New York Post wrote a story about this the next day. The very same newspaper that "broke" the Ghislaine Maxwell In-N-Out pictures story.

Attached: In-N-Out Burger Found Lying on Queens Street .png (677x796, 594K)

Is it possible the outside trash bin was removed because it's an old fashioned dead drop?

Attached: pepeglow.jpg (640x567, 27K)

Bush / hedge on left side of pic not the same shape next day.

what do you think she is
SITTING on
is that a flex folder? is that white paper?

Attached: 0d2781e9c824d9f9c96b6b46adba28e109e632fb2d310a3dca2fae7365f7be5b.jpg (946x522, 59K)

She’s on the east coast!

bump

mossad is in and out then ur dead nigger

Makes sense! Bump.

Yeah, fucking phone posting. I just woke up.
But here's a decent summary which is pretty much what I thought at first
We may be looking too deep into it but where's the fun in not trying.

Attached: 1566139381269.png (2488x653, 325K)

Where did you get this picture from? It isn't in the New York Post article, or anywhere else on the internet that I can find.

Attached: BusJokeUpdate9.jpg (1776x1337, 223K)

>IN...and...OUT Jeffery was IN...now he's OUT
^^^^^^ This
In N Out arrow pointing at trash Can
Can = Prison

> the 'good guys' pulled off the secret death of the CIA operative.

Attached: prisonCan_1.png (793x268, 19K)

trade
made me think of the Feinstein-Murkowski pics
they had a phone...we turned it on and listened.

Attached: 1930d575faa382950c1eb6f985b434d2c25fb34b3041sf36f5efc14308ce6a008.jpg (1020x487, 58K)

Seems legit

Attached: 2019-08-18_16-55-40.png (542x683, 526K)

The second tray which was on the bench nearest the camera has been removed from an 'earlier' shot...second cup still present and the lanyard and phone are also possibly removed.