Be western white woman

>be western white woman
>become yoga instructor
>go to burning man
>buy into liberal/muslim propaganda
>islam is the religion of peace, all cultures are created equal, white man bad ect...
>marry saudi arabian man
>have daughter together
>move together to saudi arabia
>relationship dynamics totally change, husband becomes abusive
>get divorced
>husband uses your social media pictures of going to burning man and doing yoga to convince islamic judge to take away custody of daughter
> accidently miss court mandated visitation, judge orders you to remain in saudi arabia for 10 years
>daughter gets taken from you
>profit?

liberal women are honestly the dumbest specimens on the planet. Honestly this women is the only person on the planet who is actually surprised this situation happened to her. Now she loses her child and has become a prisoner in Saudi Arabia and might never get to see her family in America again...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 12.52.21 PM.png (665x599, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fmR6o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367719/Mother-32-loses-custody-battle-daughter-Saudi-Arabia-new-Islam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.fo/fmR6o

sorry forgot link

>get to be single
>get to leave Islam
>get to not raise some wifebeaters kid

This is the leftist woman version of failing upward.

she had already raised the daughter for like 5 years or so. i dont think a retard incel commie like yourself has any sort of comprehension about parent/child bonding

>ordered to remain in Saudi Arabia for 10 years
She will probably get stoned anyway

Based towelheads patrolling retarded thots

>▶
she probably will, lol and watch trump wont do shit. He is more than happy to aggressively defend ASAP rocky who actually assualted someone, but i doubt he will do anything to protect an actual white women whos only crime is "being too western"

>all women are one person

Thats right.

all the liberal;feminist ones basically are one giant clone who buy into the same bullshit

Stfu kike, only a cuck would want potus to waste his time on some bitch who got kebab'd

why/how was she forced to live in Saudi Arabia?

fuck off mutt, im just pointing out the hypocracy that trump will protect a black degenerate rapper but not a white mother

judge ordered her not to be allowed to leave the country for 10 years. i think she was also forced to convert to islam. they probably took her passport

Females are such trash

what a shit link.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367719/Mother-32-loses-custody-battle-daughter-Saudi-Arabia-new-Islam.html

It's hilarious getting called a mutt because I'm on vacation, colonizing some BR pussy.

Even if a white woman was held down and gangraped, her value is decreased ro sub nigger levels because of her life choices that brought her there. A trained monkey that makes money is unironically worth saving over a used roastie.

Toll paid. Shouldn't have fucked that sandnigger- now she can can be a cuck to her husband's goat.

When she gets her head chopped off please post a video link so we can laugh at her some more.

cuck

This is basically the future of the white race from here on out

Europe and the US are now basically sex tourism destinations for middle easterners and Jews

I wish I was kidding. Things are only going to get much, much worse. Especially once whites are disarmed with red flag laws and our demographics decline.

The good news is, with Mein Kampf and WW2, Hitler proves the absolute superiority of the white race over there lesser races. They can rape and murder every single one of us but will always be living in a white man’s world, forever condemned to live in our shadow from now to eternity

They get to live as sterile, swarthy, brown subhumans

We achieve the final victory by simply not caring

post pic of girl your fucking with time stamp otherwise just another favella larper in denial

Serves her right, she trusted the Jew.

This is your future now Amerimutts

Attached: 1B71F2F4-B961-4319-99F1-87F4F8056C25.jpg (306x461, 30K)

Disgusting coalburner

>I'm on vacation, colonizing some BR pussy.
But no timestamp on the livestock

obviousy jews suck, but Saudis are some of the worst behaved visitors to the US. so many stories about Saudis committing crimes and then their embassy smuggling them out with fake passports and private planes

yikes...SAD!

Burn + coal = pay toll

Ha you'd like some pics of brown pussy wouldn't you. Im from Alexandria VA you retard. Regardless of whether I'm a larper or not. I can tell with 100% certainty that you're a jewish mutt. Only a kike would give a shit about a roastie and attempt to compare it to some rapper. One was a tactical move for trump to combat the racist meme, the other is an After(thot).

>"being too western"
AKA being a stupid whore unfit to be a mother

hole: patrolled

>brownest ugliest shitskin in the land
>white whore marries him just because oga boga shekels

Hope they execute her.

Yeah Hitler said they were basically human trash. I’m inclined to agree with him, obviously.

Let it all burn to the ground. I refuse to care.

Trump is a sellout and a traitor piece of shit.

Better to give up life, than to lose honour: the giving of life one feels only for a moment, but the loss of honour day by day

Honour, like a mother, provides Men with life in the world, Dishonour consumes life, Even if the body’s well being prospers.

Attached: DF664BEB-33AB-4F75-B17D-435086DD6115.jpg (640x1136, 401K)

I heard her instagram is full of "nudes" anyone gotta link?

Very light punishment I thought they stone you for degeneracy they should do that

sure retard...cucking to muslims is so tactical....go back to your dirty east coast shit hole dip shit..

It must be painful for the grandparents to know that there future bloodline is now fragmented across cultures and ethnicities, they will never be white or share the same culture again.

if youre an america women who decides to move to Saudi Arabia. you deserve everything you get

sure retard...cucking to muslims is so tactical....go back to your dirty east coast shit hole dip shit..

at least the mixed abominationlet stays in SA.

This bitch got degrees in an attempt to defend Islam. In her own words:

"The PhD I did, fought to bridge the gap and prevent westerners from damagingly stereotyping Saudis, to defend and help the world relate to and humanize Islam. I got a masters degree in Islamic studies because I loved it! I fought to defend this country to the world, I fought to invest in this country. And yet, here I am."

I've never seen such dedicated stupidity

oh certainly, and to make matters worse they may never get to see there daughter again. At least if she was able to return home with out the daughter she could find some beta provider and start another family in US but no shes a moron and now a prisoner as well as losing her child.

honestly makes a good argument for arranged marriage. Im not really for them by any means, but the continuation of the family line should be way more important that a fleeting feel good moments with achmed or tyrone.

>judge orders you to remain in saudi arabia for 10 years
Forever would have been better, we don't want her back.

You Burgers never cease to amaze me with your stupidity. Why should a government or a court take away a parents right over thier child if no law was broken? Never mind holding someone for 10 years in a country because you missed a date? If the genders were reversed you would be screaming you head off and crying about feminist ruining the world.

Lol what a dumb bitch.

their house, their rules

Nobody here is seriously praising the saudi government you silly twat we’re laughing at the stupidity of this woman

Toll payments in-progress.

you fucking retard, this has nothing to do with the US government. literally all of this happened in Saudi Arabia.

holy fuck you leafs never cease to amaze me for how dumb you syrup niggers are. dont even know how to briefly skim an article for context.

Yes, poor life choices like going on vacation in the rapey shihole that is Brazil. You're a local don't hide it.

>be Imam
>woman comes to me asking for a fatwa on the topic of the custody of her child
>ok, I'm just
>father is angry because she wants her to play with idolatrous Barbie dolls that she played with
>background check on father, raised Muslim, completely clear record, nothing online about him even other than an old Job networking account
>background check the broad, immigrated from America, has social media account full of distasteful images of herself, breaking hundreds of orders issued by the Qur'an
>she even fails to show up to the ruling
>clearly incapable
>give daughter to man of sound judgement

this t b h
play stupid games win stupid prizes

Seems fair apart from her not being able to leave that country for 10 years.
Thats her own fault though desu

>mutt calling a mutt a mutt
WEW LAD

Well, where are the nude pictures?

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>forced to live in Saudi Arabia
what did they mean by this

They probably would have been ok with her going to Burning Woman.

Every white woman should have to live in Saudi Arabia for 5 years where they can properly beat the worthless whore out of them.

I hate sand niggers but I hate liberals even more

if anything they should have just kicked her out of the country for every and been done with it. why would they want to keep her in her country?

>one less roastie
>one less muslim
>one less muslim roastie

Attached: 1533423084063.jpg (1242x1308, 576K)

>be stupid
>do stupid things

>ASAP rocky who committed the crime of self-defense against a muslim attacker
FTFY

Rape bait.

Don't let her come home she is a waste

>muslims dey good boys dindu nuffin

You can tell she fucked a complete inbred sandnigger by looking at the daughter. Pic related, it's actually her:

Attached: 61927202_10157295823204464_4522213135163064320_o.jpg (1280x960, 110K)

But why?

yeah they're garbage but they keep a lot of oil on lockdown for us

Attached: OhNoes.gif (220x220, 100K)

Get woke = daughter gets poked

>saudi arabian governments punishment is forcing you to stay in saudi arabia

Attached: IMG_1106.png (697x643, 681K)

If only women knew...

Should we warn them or just ignore them and let them become the next victim of the muslims?

But don't take it with the little child...

This. Both of these people are now outside of America OP. Some retard open borders liberal is now forced to live in the end result of her beliefs. Praise allah

She could’ve lived in my basement but nooo she had to be a dumb bitch baka desu senpai

Dawg, that isn’t her daughter.

poor dailymail employee, trying so hard to get those pageviews.

>forced to live

Right...

>Should we warn them or just ignore them and let them become the next victim of the muslims?
We've been warning them all along, the ones who aren't retarded or suicidal already know the score.

Based and Allahpilled

Attached: MMMMMMMMM Bacon.jpg (528x540, 66K)

k bye

Boomers love pimping their children out to nonwhites. My Boomer mother would say to me as a child "Why don't you marry a black woman". This in NE England 99.98% white at the tine.

Wipe with rag, get the gag

the whole point is, if liberals werent brainwashing our women to do this shit, then this would have never happened and she would still be living in america with a white husband living a traditional life.

Look the way things stand, maybe it is good that she is gone, and one less muslim here ect...but that being said: we all know women need to firm guidance from a father figure to live a good life. she obviously was baited by feminists to believe their ideology and then it cost her. if only her dad would have put his foot down and not ever have let her get involved with a muslim in the first place then this would have never happen.

you guys are actually giving into feminist ideals when you concede shes just a dumb roastie who made her choice, no shes a confused women (child) who was tricked by deceptive kikes into believing a false narrative.

>husband becomes abusive
I bet his "abuse" consisted of him telling her to rein her degeneracy in.

>1991, Sally Field, Alfred Molina. "Not without my daughter"
This movie was replayed ad nauseum on primetime TV for fucking years before cable was common. There's no way anyone isn't aware of the way it is in the ME regarding custody issues and their courts. And there was no debate about racism or anything really in discussing this film, everyone saw it as a horrific situation and a warning not to get into a situation like this. Note also that there were so few muds in hwood they cast a spicy in the male lead kek. Those were the days

BECAUSE THEY CAN DUMBASS

Attached: don't want free condoms, want to wreck ur shit and make u cry.jpg (575x1024, 66K)

*spic
adding that this was based on a book written by the woman about her experience and said book was passed around amongst young women at the time.

Literally this.

Attached: images - 2019-08-03T082608.674.jpg (390x590, 53K)

>Constantly bitch about thots ruining society
>Always blame jews for spreading degeneracy
>Crying about thots being btfo'd
>Crying about degenerates being straightened out
The cognitive dissonance of kuffar is truly astonishing