For those of you who are working full-time jobs but don't have a romantic partner...

For those of you who are working full-time jobs but don't have a romantic partner, are living in sub-standard living conditions and are aware that ethnically speaking you will be a minority within a few decades - what are you hoping will change in the future to justify you sacrificing so much time and energy?

Attached: smojak.png (860x860, 443K)

Life extension technologies to make space travel feasible

Space colonisation

Nothing. I'm just doing my thing until even God Himself finally takes pity on my plight and ends my time on This Mortal Coil.

Attached: 12373748.jpg (680x510, 69K)

You can neck yourself whenenver OP

Any prospective f2f is complete trash with a revolting personality. I am hanging on to hope that when I move to rural lands there'll be a good redneck bitch for me.

honestly, i'm just really curious to watch the madness play out. I don't like the couch, but i have to see how the show ends.

Embrace for a big disappointment.

I’m going to make the best change I can and organize whenever possible. It won’t be violent. At least not now, but I will slowly assemble and network people together so that there are people that share at least aligned interests in seeing the white race survive and flourish again.

I have nothing better to do

Really good weed. Lots of variety.

Losing hope opens a whole new world of opportunities.

Nothing. I'm just here to watch the prophecy fulfill itself.

I work a fulltime job, but make my own schedule and my boss never looks into where I am, so I really only work about six to eight hours a week but get paid for forty. Living conditions are ok, thanks to rent control. I don't have a romantic partner because none of the girls I've dated or slept with were worth getting serious about. I look forward to becoming an ethnic minority, I want to see the U.S. Brazilify and crash and burn. The U.S. Is just a tool of Israel, so it deserves it. I have dual citizenship to a homogenous white country in Europe where I can go to if things get really bad.

Just keep goining for the final big happening

I have hope

Attached: air-force-e1528803453239.jpg (687x386, 55K)

just to be comfy
if i stop working ill be homeless and i dont want to kill myself yet. so i live for the comfy moments between wage slaving

Save all the money I can, enjoy as much as I can from nice things and end myself when I can no longer be self-sufficient

getting ready for when the time is right

Attached: 1556493199128.jpg (1600x2264, 1.74M)

I have a good home and job; but no partner. What I would like to see happen is a movement away from the city lifestyle. More young white men and women coming back to the suburbs and starting families. Maybe bring some of their sisters along. The worst thing about being a 29 year old career man with his own home and all the modern luxuries in the suburbs is not having someone to spend time with and having to go to bed alone. I have no purpose aside from survival and work. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MY EXISTENCE!

Attached: 1565123610459.jpg (737x556, 81K)

Waiting on you OP to lead us to victory

I spent my 20s and 30s having relationship after relationship (lasting anything between 1 - 5 years, so not too many--one digit number) with girls that seemed between OK to Perfect. Each of them was "not ready for relationship" and ditch me after me trying to make the relationship more significant than just dating and fucking.
I wasn't even bad looking or a loser, I had a job, place to live, etc. And they were really "loving" as long as I didn't try to get closer. Maybe I was unlucky, but I think modern women are all fucked up and lost by the clout. I will never, in this life time, make a mistake of treating any woman like another human being. They are all the same, cum-buckets, whores, etc. They will just drain your energy, if you give them your attention, and ditch you the moment you express any of your needs and wants.

europe will brazilify too. There's no place for us to go.

Hopefully I will live on some tropical island or somewhere on the warm coast. That's all I want in life, peaceful town near body of water and warm weather

>Substandard living conditions

You can do something about that if you stopped fapping to lesbian hentai in every free moment

Western Europe will for sure. They deserve it, too.

I've never had an actual long term relationship, always been hook ups or seeing each other for a few months. I meet girls I connect with but it always seems fraudulent after knowing them better. You're completely spot on though, affection is the biggest turn off to these run around Sues. At least I can be alone in the country then

Attached: images.jpg (205x245, 13K)

Full time job. No partner for years. Cant even get close to any girl, I think I have the ugly. What keeps me going is that when I hit rock bottom and think at the future, I think that there is not more I can do as a single person, I am doing my part but not the others, in those moments I stop giving a fuck and just focuse on myself. i go to gym, dance classes to meet girls and run in the park. Something you need a break and focuse on yorself. You owe that much to yourself

Which?

Wait for the war

oh my
when will the time be right?

Pakistani Man Groomed And Sexually Exploited 13-year-old White Girl

Attached: 217520579.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x813, 43K)

Attached: 1565824464612m.jpg (1024x569, 184K)