London Intrep: August 2019

Attached: London1.jpg (3237x2393, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/62qjkMs3FHs
youtu.be/jkY1tlgPt0g
youtu.be/oKNhF9FYfiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>into Gatwick
>MultiCulti, seems like everything is fine and Jow Forums is a bunch of liars
>train to Victoria, only whites seem to be homeless
>Walk to Hyde Park, at least 25% of people on street are wearing Muslim clothing.
>Arrive speakers corner, now a complete and utter religious battleground.

>Oy fellow white people come look at these muslim women in London, so cucked right?

>speakers corner is 25 speakers: 21 are Christians being berated and abused by Muslim crowd. 3 are Muslims speaking in hushed tones to LARGE audiences. 1 is a white guy speaking about some domestic parliament issue with one white boomer giving him the finger.

Attached: London3a.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

Just wait....it gets better....

>Most of park behind near speakers corner is occupied by Muslim families. Women in full and partial burkas, children in traditional dress., etc.
>Of about 2000 people I counted in Hyde Park during my walk, about 18 were white. 18 out of 2000.
>Maybe its an event and this is not normal....
>Of the about 23 babies I observed: 16 were Muslim (self identified with clothing), 4 were BMWF mixed, 3 were with tourists. I spoke to the three White/White parents and all three were eastern Europe.

Best parts only if bumped. Perhaps no one cares that Jow Forums is right again....

fuck they're ugly

People aren't interested because it surprises nobody. I'm surprised the thread hasn't been swarmed by insecure Americans larping about muh cukd yuropurs and why guns will solve all our problems

You are probably right. I was shocked at how far things have fallen. I walked down a major London street at night and there were loudspeakers on bikes blaring Muslim music. It was clearly an indication that it was Muslim territory.

id breed all 4 of them, theyd love it too, muslim chicks love bwc,

You know, I would genuinely rather have muslims than all these FUCKING NIGGERS we have here. At least Muslims hate the jew with a burning passion. Niggers are just useful idiots for the jew

Tell us more user

It's shocking hearing all this shit going on in London, everywhere else is relatively normal. The rural north is very beautiful and almost completely uncucked (I live there). Can't wait until this country balkanises and we can get our own nation. The cucked south east is making us all look bad

>hair is showing.
Haram

who is this thread for, kike?

Attached: Islam-duomo1.jpg (800x599, 116K)

Bump for casual stabbing and grooming pakis

>I spoke to the three White/White parents and all three were eastern Europe.
East europe is hope

Im not a kike. And this thread is for those that may want to know wtf is going on in London. Its fucking fucked up and I'm not sure what can be done about it.

Ask Ruskies to detonate that poseidon torpedo off the north coast of London and tsunami + temse will do the rest.

Attached: tsunami-uk-1018801.jpg (590x350, 49K)

Piccadilly Sq.

Attached: Picadi.jpg (3764x2824, 2.88M)

All are tourists. Next pic is All are locals....

Correction...most are tourists. The middle eastern folks are locals....

Aren’t you that dude that moved to the bad part of London for the lols?

ALL the people pushing drugs in this area are black and stand near the flag pole where the photo was taken. Where are the police?

No. I am a pilot and will be posting other cities soon.

Speakers corner Muslim street preachers have an e-celeb presence of their own, it’s crazy once you get into the dramas haha

youtu.be/62qjkMs3FHs
youtu.be/jkY1tlgPt0g
youtu.be/oKNhF9FYfiw

>Where are the police?
what a stupid question, uk police is biggest meme

Attached: 1556918390496.png (500x666, 153K)

Ive shagged 4 muslim birds one wore a headscarf and all. Most were pretty shit in bed desu but one of them blew my little mind, she was a lot older than me at the time though so maybe thats why

Cause it’s happening in our country too, except it’s Central Americans.

of course they are all bad in bed, but they know that white men have big cocks and we know how to use them.. we are teir dirty little fantasy

Oh, ok. I think a wop moved to Finley park about a month ago and posted here, carry on

>Muslims hate the jew
You do realise they are just as bad. They want a worldwide caliphate. First it starts with halal being legalized, then the veil.... Both want global domination.

Why has Oxford Street become Muslim territory?

Attached: Bikes.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

London is a shit hole, why would you go there anyways? Suppose at least they keep to the cities- they can't live in villages away from their halal muck and mosques.

Fuck, I was just going to call you a cuckold and suggest you shoot your way out of the problem.

Oh, hell no. Niggers don't have a plan. Muslims do.

This is true. Its going to be a very violent world soon. I want to prevent that but I fear it is too late. I am being throttled by the captcha so cannot post other photos....... You see, its a plan....its not an accident....

Yeah too much unrest nowadays. Muzzies here won't do anything- all non-muzzies hate them and even normies aren't going to give up pork and alcohol for some braindead cult. At this rate, nuking London wouldn't be a bad idea- all the kikes and most shitskins live there.

Its worse than I think anyone sees. Just on my two day visit I observed significant propaganda efforts at large, conspiracy among the activists, violent/near violent action by a foreign element, complacency by the police (perhaps by orders from superiors), and a complete take-over of a significant portion of the city after hours. I don't think this even compares to Berlin.

>I hate modest virgin women. I prefer to marry a roastie who dresses like a whore and will cheat on me with niggers.
t. shitalian degenerate

You bring sexuality into the discussion where none was suggested. You are the degenerate. And you are a cancer on a once honorable France.

The whole south-east is wogified
Midlands too
Even rural counties like Suffolk are rapidly getting browner

Everyone will regret doing nothing about this. I already see it in the small airports I fly. Security has been taken over by immigrant Muslims. How on earth did this happen, especially after 9/11?

Joking aren't you? They're hungrier for dick than most women. I tell you now, as a white man walk down a path with muslim women there (no men) and see if they don't literally block your way and grind on you. Not making it up at all.

I second this. The women are completely degenerate, at least from what I observed. Traditional clothing, drinking, and sexual advances were one in the same. Never do I see the same from white, Asian or Latino women. 22 captchas! a record!

>22 captchas! a record!
kek, did you get the 'street sign hell' treatment?

there are worst situations.allah preffers sucking mohamads dick,while he puts a quran in his ass,for example.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BbEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj