Eastern Europe

Is this the last uncucked place on earth?

Slavs don't accept niggers, subhuman muslims on wealthfare or coalburners. They might be violent drunkards but at least they still have their balls as opposed to the West and are red pilled enough to never accept LGBT/cuck bullshit from the West.

I don't care if you are white. You oppose the Jew and I can only admire that.

Attached: EasternEuropeMap-56a39f195f9b58b7d0d2ced2.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/page/1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/page/17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Slavs don't accept niggers, subhuman muslims on wealthfare or coalburners
I wish it were true.

I just come back from supermarket. I saw an African nigger, his wife with hijab and (only) one nigglet. Also around 3 more women with hijabs.

We are getting Slimed.

Bullshit

Attached: 76C6C6B3-8238-4C17-B38C-F9BDE8570674.jpg (947x681, 120K)

I once saw black guy on our street i was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF the whole time. Not because of immigration but because he was absolute stereotype of nigger. Walked loudly, smacked his lips loudly, spoke to his phone loudly, smelled like shit. I wasnt racist i even got drunk with gypsies and singed with them but that day it was like my whole world opinion changed. No wonder Americans go on school shootings if they have to be in school with them.

Everything is not tthat symple. Poland is pretty based. You cant lump half of Errope into one word. The Baltic states are retarded as fuck. Estonia is dying out. Latvia.lol. Skip these turd counties. Belarus is pretty good as far as migrants are concerned. It is hard to earn a decent living there. Half of the populace is intermignled Jews. I thought Belarus was an ethnostate until I visited it 3 years ago. Ukraine is not even a country. Modern Russian women are the biggest whores, they fuck poor blacks just for fun, muslims are everywhere in Russia. No welfare. It doesn't exist here. I read in the news recently that 2.6 mln illegals moved to Russia in 2019. LGBT propaganda is underway. Mark my words. Russia is a dead horse.

Reality. Just the pol larpers want to believe in the fairy tales and do everything to ignore the live experiences.

based SRI convincing westerners not to shit up the country

Serbian government tolerates dindu gypsies and Hungarians can finish high school without even uttering serbian because government provided education in huntrashian. 50 miles from Novi sad there are people who don't know Serbian.

Most countries of Eastern Europe are dystopian shitholes, a shadow of Soviet Union (which was shitty even at its peak)

If you look on Ukraine or Moldova you really wish you were born in Mexico instead.

t. D & C fucking jews.

They are better than us for sure, when i go to a mall here i see tons of nigs and brazilians

So much for based slavs. Oh and we refused to take money from Hungary to secure our borders. Based af again. Oh and in atms and such, there is an Arabic setting in Belgrade for migrants.

Even Jews are escaping from Ukraine desu.

Most Jews in Israel actually come from Russia/Ukraine

What the gypsy says is true.

I went to Bydgoszcz, Poland, for a holiday. I saw multiple black people. It horrified my girlfriend to return to her homeland and see the infection spreading.

>Slavs don't accept niggers, subhuman muslims on wealthfare or coalburners.

That was 10 years ago. I'm a big believer in the Eastern Europe mentality, but big cities throughout the world are pozzed to a different degree. We [eastern europe] will follow your example and in the next 40 years, when our boomers are pensioners and no longer relevant, our young raised on Judo-Bolshevist propaganda will plunge into degeneracy as well. We are not independent from Europe, if you go - we go as well. There is some hope for the V4 but not very much.

Attached: 1540983879004.png (826x1908, 961K)

Keep sucking dick, slav!

>no niggers
>no arabs
>no pajeets
>no feminists
>no trannies
>no natural disasters
>can talk racist shit at work (boss tells me and the boys to stop being lazy niggers and go back to work, we all just laugh)

Dabbing on you niggerlovers.

Attached: wabba dab dab.gif (400x208, 131K)

Please Lord take away the pain and poverty of eastern european countries

Uuuumm yeah we're totally cucked bro and full! Haha nothing to see here
Fake, racists are lynched here! Haha totally full no more room in my country

Belarus is pretty based.

FPBP
WE'RE FULL FUCK OFF FAGGOTS

Not true, Polish PiS quietly brings nigs and shitskins. Poland is being flooded right now and gates will be wide open after election. White genocide propaganda and LGBT heavy pushed on Poles

Attached: Capture.jpg (1235x736, 72K)

This. I live in a 99% white rural community in the midwestern US and I almost never see niggers. Our schools have no violence and only the tards get shit grades. Every single school schooting is in an integrated neighborhood.

who are the 1st and 3rd guys

White brazilians or mongrels?

Attached: Brazil[1].jpg (2000x1000, 647K)

Every way I look I don't see anything good in this country.
Main political parties are either communists or progressives.
Western "values" are infiltrating, women become whores etc.
Lots of people are christian but the church is corrupt and taking advantage of them.

At least we are openly racist towards gypsies and they don't write a petition or anything because they can't write at all.
We have a pretty big do-it-yourself mentality, if the EU force us to get immigrants the moment they do something bad they're getting lynched. That, in turn is gonna ruin our standing in the western world though.

>one post by this ID

Thats simply not true, I stopped believing it once I get out of my home and saw 3 niggers, hinduniggers working at my local restaurant and a chink/mudshit(?) who was asking me for a way to hospital
I hate what people have become... eh....

>White brazilians

never saw one. But i guess even those probably behave like tropical garbage,since they are mixed too

We have tons of niggers and muslims here. Its over, ignore us. Dont pay attention. Look away, dont even look at this region, dont even think of it. We dont exist.

This, but minus "based Poland".
The entirety of Slavic and Baltic Europe is a mutt state. White genocide was already finished there under the Soviets and now they're all gopniks (their version of white trash) and mongrels, what matters from them is being more footlickers.

Also, I live in relatively small town, so yeah, wouldn't be surprised if POLSKA is 56% white in total now

I envy you , feminist and beta orbiters are shiting up my work place.

Attached: girl power.png (421x416, 201K)

Poland is already cucked
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/

Attached: 1565181578739.jpg (1080x600, 328K)

>yes goy, don't care about being white, truth is you weren't white from the start haha!!
Kys
Also
>flag
Lmao, was there once, comfy as fuck, all the turknigger gangs, all the rapes under my window mmmm
also can you stop throwing out good shit in front of your house? Thanks

Hitler shouldve won and genocided this place

EUROWEEK multicultural indoctrination sex camps in Poland
Funded by the Stefan Batory Foundation through a Soros trusted asset in Poland. Euroweek was started by Zbigniew Pełczyński, a long-time collaborator of George Soros. The camps host 30,000 Polish kids each year.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/page/1
Help share and spread. White people need to know what is happening in 'based' Poland.

Attached: 1555117849672.jpg (900x600, 88K)

sorry memeflag oopsie

Thats a meme, no one really heard about it in Poland and kids just sage in all of those anyway do yeah, just retarded shit for retarded people (i.e. PO voters)

This is why appreciation threads are impossible on Jow Forums.

I spit on you niggers.

And made more room for more cultural enrichers

Attached: clown world.jpg (800x450, 104K)

30,000 Polish kids attend Euroweek each year where they get politically indoctrinated and browned by migrant men

Attached: 1564665456655 (1).jpg (1073x455, 279K)

I spit on you and your boyfriend Allah, Ahmed

Hitler wasn't genociding anyone you absolute brainwashed gigaultraturbocuck

he shouldve, starting with you

Poland is no longer based trust me
maybe we was but in last years more ans more subhumans coming
Also polish womans love niggers and shitskins

30,000 kids from Catholic and non-Catholic schools alike attend euroweek every year.
How can you think this is even remotely acceptable just because nobody you know has heard about it?
You should be trying to shut down euroweek before your whole youth has been brainwashed into supporting non-white immigration and "diversity"

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_223623.jpg (1080x448, 261K)

No, you first, nigger pepik, friendly reminder that all (((cz*ch))) territory is a rightful Polish territory, also, you pathetic cucks were absolute inferiors, spreading legs just like that for (((g*rm))) invasion lmao

>Also polish womans love niggers and shitskins
same case for our women, today I saw two 30yo women talking alone with their adult pet nigger

This, holocaust dont happen its lie,the,, concetration camp'' were fpretty comfy

Attached: 1564936204358.jpg (320x238, 22K)

EU-funded racemixing camps in Poland aimed at Polish schoolkids
Read, save and spread the whole damn archive

Attached: 1552006372652.png (1044x545, 514K)

EU funds the same shit here, wait until you discover all schools receiving EU money have some form of a multicultural brainwashing incorporated

I just don't give a fuck man, you see, once the communism fell and (((w*st)))ern degeneracy started pouring in, Polish youth (Slavic in general to be honest) became so fucked up that I can't even. 90s in Poland were a unlawful hellhole

When did Hungary get so big? Weren't they a micro nation?

if western europe is so bad why are all eastern europeans moving there?

Just get out of the cesspool citys bruv

yo wtf is going on in Croatia

Attached: 1528295431751.png (1515x1078, 1.23M)

Well they are Hung Aryans after all

cringe

Go back to cuckposting and fapping to blacked you fag

Attached: 1565286243371.jpg (1076x901, 279K)

For real tho, maybe a little offtop, why did hitler cooperate with (((ukr*ine))) and Croatia, but not with Poland and hell even Czechia for that matter?
How did Ustase come into power if hitler ""had Slavs as a subhuman race""???

Give back Délvidék, you sack of shit, then you won't have to provide Hungarian education to the people who live on the land robbed from us by you.

This is not even banter btw, the Treaty of Trianon explicitly states that you get the land but you have to respect the rights and culture of Hungarians living there. So shut the fuck up or give us back our clay. Maybe we will help you get back Kosovo in turn.

Don't be delusional... this place is getting cucked as well. I have seen plenty of whores walking around with their little niglet without a father, what a wonder.

Based HUNG Aryan, but wasn't the Treaty of Trianon like... denounced by Miklòs Horthy?

Because Hitler was cringe and ranked races as either honorary aryans or subhumans based on how much they were willing to work with him.

It was reinstated after ww2.

Oh...

>No muslims
You wrong. Very very wrong.
Why? Read fucking history. North caucas, bashkirs, tatars, azers...

Racemixing are good. Only If only we, russians, fuck other womens. Liberation are coming!

Attached: Liberator_liberator.jpg (604x401, 52K)

Philistine.

Idk I guess niggers are stealing bad cameras or even worse cant work photoshop cos of just one whole tier above monkey stupidity

Thats my ID:WOW_XXXL response to you ID:NIJER . That makes me double right.

That's true, but Hungarians are pretty peaceful people, even though they probably resent us. Let them speak only their own language, some will stay in Serbia, some will leave, nothing changes dramatically
What kind of fucking flag is that, you don't have letter "Y" in alphabet

We are an Empire with 2000+ years of history, you nothing. We have had at least 3 alphabets.

Attached: 1546164180348.jpg (1465x1153, 923K)