What is the argument for assault weapons beyond use in war?

What is the argument for assault weapons beyond use in war?

Attached: 51K4kLDE5yL._SX342_.jpg (342x342, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGBEDCxmyzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Define assault weapon.

Killing people like you.

Bears/Moose

balance of power between citizens and the government to prevent tyranny you dumb zoomer

>Wallenberg

this

Once they ban "assault rifles", these will be "sniper rifles"

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-152604_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x608, 734K)

Shooting up mosques

>more laws will stop people from getting guns

Attached: 1555207011781.jpg (828x1295, 96K)

>berg

Home defense.

What is the argument for expensive shoes or high end kitchen knives?

Protection from foreign and domestic threats in greater numbers than 10. Fighting against mid-tier government tyranny, criminal rioting/looting.

>assault weapons

Attached: 1565958880283.png (2500x1645, 197K)

Shooting faggots like you, OP.

To kill tyrants

I have just as many guns as most Americans...how does this make you feel kike?

My argument is fuck you

>Wallenberg

Attached: press.jpg (400x486, 76K)

This thread needs more ATF posting

Attached: Atf+on+the+way+_b632d67a3f044beeb3fb6743bada1027.jpg (217x325, 15K)

Why the fuck should only the State have access to Military Weaponry
Why cause the people are retarded? Apparently you don't trust theme enough with a weapon that could inflict death but your fine with them driving a 2-4 ton Vehicle that causes more deaths a year than all the firearms combined in this country. And they're not retarded enough to vote in people that can sway over every aspect of your life and fuck you till your bleeding from the asshole.

The answer is simple to protect you from the State, and those who may do you harm. Thats it. Anybody telling you "Do You really need that Assault Rifle? Why Not something smaller. With less Ammo Capacity, that onl-" is a fuckin' Prick that has taken their freedom (Or what little they have) for granted and doesn't have the fucking mental capacity for Critical Thinking that the Government could turn against its people and therefore the people should always have the option to overthrow the tyrannical Government,

Attached: 1524895041799.png (2911x1853, 1.64M)

Don't insult zoomers, guy is probably millenial faggot

The day of the rake

>(((wallenberg)))
God, just once, please?

>What is the argument for assault weapons beyond use in war?
Use against a tyrannic regime...

Attached: 1563999400388m.jpg (809x1024, 78K)

In America the 2nd amendment is a fail safe for when our government becomes tyrannical. Rifles are the best but if needed handguns and bolt action rifles will work.

Attached: 1556564026834.jpg (864x720, 580K)

there is nothing wrong with having a riffle. the reason why america is full of crime is because its full of niggers.

Attached: 1565819289966.jpg (1200x1170, 163K)

I will bathe in your blood

Attached: 623599A5-2539-4604-8698-852E03009AE0.png (551x627, 387K)

Attached: 1564675568922.jpg (606x456, 35K)

The police aren't always going to help you.

Attached: Roof Koreans.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Fpbp

Suck my dick faggot. There.

/thread

Attached: 1563919777403.png (494x489, 192K)

this. no one will ever make them legal again if they ever stop being allowed, that'd be way too impopular.
It's like raising taxes, even the biggest leftist will never go and say "all right comrades, I'm increasing income taxes by 1.2% and VAT by 4% because fuck the rich and fuck food", they'd get lynched in minutes.

Attached: AnonCells.jpg (650x964, 109K)

(((Wallenberg)))

EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY MOTHER FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1514090747467.jpg (683x619, 160K)

>(((Wallenberg)))

Every fucking time.

Attached: jew gun control.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

fuck off faggot

Attached: 25oct2.jpg (620x387, 164K)

Faggots like you make me wish I wasn't canadian

Nothing. They ARE for war. So?

What’s an assault weapon?

We are supposed to be Free Citizens of a Republic. We are not peasants. Americans are supposed to be political equals regardless of wealth or privilege.
Why should the wealthy be able to hire armed security guards if I can't own a rifle? Why should wealth or power be a barrier to protecting your family fron criminals?

essentialy anything you use to assault someone is an assault weapon

Attached: TOTTALYFELLOWSHILLBRUH.jpg (800x800, 141K)

OP is fagget #1

Attached: uylshdslzwe31.jpg (640x551, 51K)

>Assault weapons

Attached: 1566113552954.jpg (837x1203, 289K)

So, any weapon.

Or stick or bat or slingshot
>Slingshot channel.gif

Power balance? You living under a rock or something? Your fuckin walmart AR is useless

Attached: powerbalance.jpg (1260x788, 79K)

Right, that's why the US won in Afghanistan so easily.

Alright OP, Ill bite

How does gun control solve problems

>helicopters can bust your door down at 3 am or patrol street corners

retard

>Low-Quality bait but whatever

Attached: Gunsh.png (872x886, 231K)

With Problem Solvers.

Attached: 1564092834385.jpg (1072x1492, 555K)

Alright, thats a good point. But the average Afghani is way tougher than the averge cheeto eating, netflix watching office worker in the US

Wrong, you are obviously too retarded to understand the whole scale of this issue.

Makes no sense whatsoever

Take away legal guns does nothing for the illegal market, if the prohibition has shown us anything its that banning something only makes it more abundant

>be urban sniper
>know layout of streets and buildings
>shoot and scoot
>soldiers are cowering for their lives because you just blew one of their friends brains out
>the two that saw where the shot came from return fire at you but you’re already down the stairs
>bullets rip through the building, killing innocent bystanders
>make a note to return to this building a few weeks later for new recruits
>out through the ground level and into the sewer system within 45 seconds of killing your target
>rinse and repeat ad nasuem until invaders are gone/tyrannical government is overthrown

Assault rifles havnt been legal for many years.
They never should have been outlawed.
There is zero reason I shouldn’t be able to strap a 50 cal. Turret to the back of my Jeep.

Attached: 3E385BD4-12F4-4E7C-B29B-5E6EE19B3523.jpg (1242x509, 62K)

And you do? Some rando german faggot? your country has been sucking our dick since the end of WW2, sit down fritz

>berg

>why assault weapons?
to make sure the government constantly fears the people, lest it become the (((government)))

Yeah those tactics might work in COD, but in the real world the Army can see through walls.

>And you do?
Yes, i do faggot.

>Yes, i do faggot.
>Yes, i do faggot.
Damn I have missed Jow Forums. Ok Heinrich, please tell me what you think you know

Attached: zz.jpg (600x600, 89K)

there is no doubt about it

Kek. Do they also shoot lasers from their eyes?

This has been the staple of "muh common sense gun control" threads for EIGHT YEARS.
Similar thoughts have been spread for much longer, and gun grabber retards still can't come up with a better argument than "muh tanks, muh drones"

Attached: Jet Fighters For Police State.jpg (1391x406, 59K)

Oh yeah, I used to be able to shoot lasers from my eyes, but then I got discharged, and had to relinquish my laser powers

Every single time

Attached: ECCtp1mXYAASrLa.jpg (680x377, 77K)

No, eat shit.
If you belief the US gubermint would come out on top in another US civil war you must have a room temperature IQ.

Attached: 1542068509507.jpg (750x500, 54K)

Is not assault rifle, is defense rifle
youtu.be/hGBEDCxmyzs

Ok whatever you say tourist. I know this country, and theres no way another civil war will happen.

Any gun

preventing future war

/thread

What about a foreign invasion?

Kek. You sold your body to the government? Shame you didn’t catch a goat herders bullet.

That I can believe. We are ripe for an invasion, but from who?

The world is always at war. The "safety" your government provides is a fallacy that will crumble at the first sign of serious conflict on your own soil. There is no reason for anyone in the world to not be able to defend themselves.

Attached: 1561245350012.gif (517x776, 3.9M)

your Retarded

Imagine needing a fucking gun in a bathroom to deal with criminals. Your country is a massive Africa-tier shithole

It's already happening, friend.

Non americans should not even comment on the matter. Only people raised with the vakues of america have a valid opinion on the second amendment. This bullshit is why foreigners are ruining the country and importing their third world and European slave/serf mentalities.

Lmao imaging being this retarded

well put

common sense just isnt that common user

Attached: 1562648232371.jpg (942x997, 61K)

I was shot five times, on three different occasions while I was on my first tour. Im sure one of those rounds came from some goat fucking taliban chomo

no u

You do realize America soldiers die to rag heads with ak's all the time right? 4th gen warfare is very hard to deal with. But then-again, I wouldn't expect someone who knows nothing about guns/military to understand that.

>says nigel as his neice is raped by muslims while his brother is put in jail for trying to stop them

How fun was it patrolling those poppy fields faggot? Happy to help the CIA with their drug money while also destroying communities?

>projecting this hard
None of that happens where I live lmao

>why do you need an assault rifles?
We have them to defend our rights. Its not a bill of needs, its a bill of rights. Love it or leave it.

Attached: WesternFront.jpg (500x832, 113K)

>Ok whatever you say tourist. I know this country, and theres no way another civil war will happen.

Literally groups from both sides of the political spectrum in America are calling out for the murder of each side
Politacal mass shootings and riots are breaking out commonly and people are getting fed up with each other
You bro are retarded

You’re right. Niggers are a problem. Should’ve listened to Enoch Powell.

Maybe if you stop stuffing your face with hot pockets you could make a valid point, basement dweller. Ive seen enough combat young feller, why dont you sign up?

>thinks civil war is impossible
>thinks a focused and controlled invasion is totally feasible

You're not very smart, Pedro.

Based and Kraut pilled

Worry about Canada faggot.