Are white supremacist hipsters the future?

Are white supremacist hipsters the future?

Attached: hipster nazi.png (730x487, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/james-reardon-jr-ohio-white-nationalist-arrested-for-threatening-jewish-community-center-in-youngstown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a Jew. Sloppy job mossad.

>Are Jewish supremacist hipsters the future?

Yes

"Ohio Man"
cbsnews.com/news/james-reardon-jr-ohio-white-nationalist-arrested-for-threatening-jewish-community-center-in-youngstown/

DESU he looks like a genuine white to me. One of the few to actually want to do something like this (presuming he is guilty, which he may not be, IDK the details) but still he does appear actually white.

look at the gigantic nose

Oh dear

Attached: B554F1A5-3634-433B-B74B-9D36C9DFF211.jpg (396x385, 31K)

That’s literally a Jew. Look at the shnoz.

You can't look more White than that. He's as Irish American as you can get.

Mossad. Why are you so bad at what you do?

OK you know what? I just read that article and unless I missed it (possible cuz I kinda scanned) they don't post the actual supposed instagram post that was a threat. Soooo.......Seems like if you're a reporter, reporting on this thing, that would be the #1 piece of information you'd want to share with the world.......unless it wasn't really a clear threat and it kind of went against the narrative.

(((Irish)))

is this guy the zoomers idea of a 'white supremacist'?

(((White)))

Attached: who nose 5.png (254x238, 75K)

>meme flag
>huge nose
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>look at the gigantic nose

Attached: jew class.jpg (534x675, 50K)

Very clearly ashkenazim.

In MOST of these mass shooting cases the perpetrator is not white at all. They're "mixed race" or Jewish. Usually there is a Jewish connection. This isn't a "sometimes" thing. It's a "majority of cases" thing. I admit that fully. Nevertheless, sometimes there are white people that do this shit. Like that Robert Bowers guy, or Brenton Tarrant.

In this kid's case, I say he is white, legitimately. However media is kind of hiding the actual post he made and from what I have read about it, I think it's because it's not actually a direct and explicit threat, yet still he got arrested for it. You know man, that is definitely bullshit if that's what's happening.

Germanic people like him have long noses that’s not proof at all he’s Jewish faggot

he doesnt look anything like those cave goblins

Man lol the dude really tagged the synagogue posting his ARs in a IG video. Pretty stupid man

Genuine 100% white.

He literally looks exactly like the merchant meme photo, aside from the hair.

Attached: 84B0D47C-15B5-4340-9875-F688D1435D8E.png (1372x1372, 2.06M)

That images exhudes so much fucking onions

This fag looks more like a jew to me.

you're gonna something a bit more substantial. this would get you laughed out of the courtroom

So your shillbase of faggot kikes is in america now, right? I think this is worth mentioning. American flag has the probability of 80% for user to be a jew.