Jow Forums if you could repeal one law, which would it be?

Jow Forums if you could repeal one law, which would it be?

twitter.com/Urbanus_Crusade/status/1163111918506110976?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-153245_Friendly T.jpg (1080x1289, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kAfn6c2DxNSA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

19th

>imagine answering anything but 19th amendment

Federal reserve

19th, only because we could fix the other big ones after...1965 immigration, and fed reserve

Attached: 1248D3E2-099B-49A2-9E1A-73F471EC5257.jpg (599x767, 85K)

>19th
and the rest fix themselves as a result.

Easy. End the Fed. Its corrupted the world.

Open up maps of vote distributions across the globe. Look for whatever issue being voted on. Look at open borders, more immigrants, votes for parties who support those things. Now filter by gender. Theres your answer.

Then again so many beta cuck men are turning into women, there should probably be a testosterone minimum required to cast a vote.

end the fed

1965 immigration act, it’s what all of our problems ultimately stem from

Winrar

GCA 1969

Hart Cellar

19th, because all others would fall into place afterwards

Repeal the 19th

bitchute.com/video/kAfn6c2DxNSA/

Attached: did you know women.jpg (1350x801, 265K)

>repeal Roe vs. Wade
You are retarded if you pick this. The nigger population would explode to become 30% of the population.

Attached: abortion rate race.png (960x730, 168K)

Roe v Wade isn't a law, retard.

Congratulations, you've now made it legal to ban women from voting. They still can, however, and no party will try abolishing their rights.

nose on the left

Attached: noseknows.png (508x674, 244K)

fpbp

Someone vote 19th amendment for me, I refuse to make a twitter account.

That's actually a tough choice. I think, honestly, the biggest fuck you to them would be Federal Reserve act, but the other ones are good too.

National Firearms Act should also be repealed, desu

Time to go reactionary and repeal the lot.

Literally the best answer. I wish Hitler won. I get emotional over that issue. I cant believe i used to adore Churchill until i learnt he was in the pockets of the jews.

We will become slaves, with our entire lives micromanaged before the next Hitler rises to save Western civilisation

Free press. I would abolish the press. Or the media.

this

13th amendment

The 19th. All others will fall into line within two election cycles. Women ruined everything.

Federal reserve Act or 1965 immigration law

FLSA

>Roe vs Wade is on there
I think it's time we tell the conservatives to go fuck themselves. We NEED abortion. If you're truly concerned with racial demographics, the way to control their populations WITHOUT getting caught is to give them the "choice" to abort their kids. It's kept the nigger population fairly stable, but we need to improve it's efficacy against the beaners. Mostly do to Catholicism being even more staunchly opposed to abortion than a lot of the Protestant churches.

1934 NFA.

If the 19th is repealed the rest will soon follow

Big nose doesn't mean Jew or Arab or Italian for that matter. I have a big nose and expected some Jew or Arab ancestry. Took two DNA tests and had % of either. 100% European.

Not likely. Women their tubes tied after a few kids. Black women end up having their kids anyway, just a year or two later. I don't think abortion does anything to lower birth rates of the poor and lower middle class. It mostly does for people who get an abortion to further their career, and then end up alone. It's white women who go on to not have children, not black and Hispanic women.

liar.