If you cannot understand how urgent is our climate crisis is

If you cannot understand how urgent is our climate crisis is.

Please quit politics.

Attached: F4557053-0CBB-4E09-BD35-ECF9E9E744D8.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
youtube.com/watch?v=HaddyNSo-xE
youtube.com/watch?v=MyAqR-ubEq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>haha we will replace you White People!
>omg guys we need to save the Earth, White people please pay these carbon taxes and sacrifice your comfort for the future mutt-generations
brb, gonna go turn on my A/C & heater and watch them duke it out.

Attached: no.gif (245x180, 249K)

Libs be like "climate change isn't the weather." They also be like, "it's hot. Earth is ending."

You suck at math and you don't know shit about science.

If you cannot understand data collection, aggregation, and modeling in systems of equations that include the sun as a constant: you really should STFU.

High school science is for the mentally disabled.

Attached: Earth_Sun_scale.png (2184x1212, 1.05M)

List the coldest winters you nigger.

Based and it-depends-on-your-AC-and-heater pilled.

>If you cannot understand data collection, aggregation, and modeling in systems of equations that include the sun as a constant:
We don't care about the facts we care about the truth user!

Attached: Truth.jpg (2428x1619, 557K)

i wouldn't mind if 6 billion people died, not even a little bit

Why am I supposed to care about this? Assuming it's true, what will happen? Is the globe warming or cooling, that seems to change every few years. What about India, China, amd other third world major polluters? Won't the increase in immigrants also increase their carbon footprint, if there is such a thing? Ultimately explain why I even have a stake in saving the world. Can you convince me that clown world is even worth saving? What are the proposed solutions to this problem and what are their consequences? Who fucking cares honestly?

This planet use to be a ball a fire, so Bernie is a liar.

climate change is our greatest ally.

>Global warming
>Climate change
>Climate crisis
Why does Bernie support importing oil from the Middle East?

this kek
General Summer for the win

It's funny because the heat came from an equatorial hole in the sun's corona.
Those usually happen at either end of its poles, but its magnetic field is shifting a bit as a part of the impending Grand Solar Minimum.
That's where we got our European heatwave from too. It occurred three days after the hole showed up, and the particle trajectory was right in front of us.
By the way have you noticed how cold the summer has been apart from the 6 hot days we've had? 19°C in mid-August. Cold as fuck even for us.

>not turning on your heat to make your house comfortable as you crank your AC

Stop using facts, you're just going to confuse them.

this summer is actually cooler than last summer so where is boinie pulling these numbers from?

But climate change will make my region more profitable, fertile and stable. We need more of it here.
>muh muslims
Oh theyd be in for a surprise if theyd dare to march in here.

Bend over and I’ll show you

>where is boinie pulling these numbers from?
straight from the talmud

So why aren't big Jewish owned companies that have the power to change it doing something?

this senile commie bastard went to war with white people yesterday. fuck this piece of shit.

>oy gevalt, the goyim want us to cut profits to save the planet? how anti-semitic
>oy vey, carbon tax cutting into my margins??? annudah shoah

I question whether a proactive approach is best rather than a reactive approach when the only studies linking the cause to humans are based on a little over a hundred years of strong raw data

>dude lmao we only have 18 months to save the planet
>"coincidentally" the deadline is just after the 2020 US elections
Now I'm not typically the kind of guy who thinks there's a political reason to push this type of climate alarmist hysteria, but I think there's a political reason to push this kind of climate alarmist hysteria.

Attached: 1564414659256.png (667x851, 618K)

I don't know about the rest of you, but, it's been nowhere near as hot here for the past several years as it was in the 90's. I've seen 3 100+ days in the past 10 years+ here, when they were an annual occurrence prior to that. It's warmer than last year, but, last year it rained almost every day from late june until early september.

Not much we can do if the world decides to change its climate. Want to build a weather dominator?

Shit, I'm packing up. I just realized, I didn't
>Think About The Children
this entire time.

>the sun as a constant

kek

>lets stop making carbon
>ignore china and india please

>Cool if 6 billion people died
Why stop at 6?

>no carbon dioxide
Who will feed the trees?

Trump should use the US Space Force to develop and construct orbital colonies. "Damaging" industries can all be moved into space. This solves the "climate crisis" and provides somewhere to escape to when the sun explodes. Anyone who disagrees with this policy is a supernova denier and needs to get out of politics right now.

Attached: the_return_to_abalakin_high_resolution_desktop_3598x1799_hd-wallpaper-687712.jpg (3598x1799, 2.11M)

FPBP
If we're going to be extinct anyways we may as well go full scorched earth and flood all the best lands

>tfw you will never live on the Citadel
>tfw no qt Asari wench to make blue babies with
just reap my shit up harbinger I tire of this gay earth

Attached: 1559519091811.jpg (970x545, 771K)

Wait... So you are OK with turning the world into a communist shithole, but concerned with global warming?

July 0.01 of a degree hotter than 2018 because one day was 34 degrees instead of 33.3.

>World dedicated to reducing global warming.
>It's going faster than ever.
Retards.

If the solutions were logical, like controlling population growth or building levees in low lying metro areas then you might have a point.

Sending oney to the liberal elite will not stop the climate from changing.

>currently the world is weirdly hot
>1000 years ago it was weirdly hot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period
>2000 years ago it was weirdly hot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Warm_Period
Almost like it runs a cycle or something. Those fucking Romans and those medieval surfs burned too much fossil fuels

Attached: apoca.jpg (800x450, 61K)

If you don't give a fuck, I understand. Same with me at times. But I'm gonna be a dad tomorrow, wife is in labour.

So, since I nuderstand scientific principles and actual observations, there is no doubt about what is going on.
- the globe heats up, fast (actually faster than the IPCC predicted, acording to global obervations)
- China and India will continue to incresas CO2-emissions
- The emissions we have already emitted will heat up the globe long after 2100, meaning we actually have no CO2-budget left
- tipping points (google that) have already been triggered, speeding up the process
- with the current trend persisting expect massive migration, famines, wars and epidemics on all continents, affecting every single country by the mid-century
- You don't need to have a stake. But living with the knowledge gives you depression, so I try to do something to at least be able to tell my child that I did not sit on my lazy ass while the world caught fire.

Attached: c4jt321.png (580x282, 310K)

>Spraying millions of dollars worth of chemicals from cern such as barium aluminum, barium, ammonia, ect
>chemicals fucking up climate, and crops, ect.
>we need more money for the climate we are fucking up
Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1538841553129.png (500x647, 202K)

It's what plants crave.

Good. This homosexual, perverted, degenerate planet needs a hard reset.

With any luck, the records of some enterprising user who may or may not chisel them into stone, of how and what destroyed society and the world, will survive into the future and will allow future humans to avoid the same mistakes we made - most importantly NEVER let women vote and NEVER let kikes exist

Isn't Africa and South East Asia going to suffer the most?

>libs when it is cold into spring and early summer:
>lollll weather isn't climate change!!

>libs when it is hot during summer:
>CLIAMTE CHANGE! if it gets over 110 degrees, you can literally DIE

Global warming was just background propaganda for flooding Europe with Africans.

The data model is so retarded you can change a couple of figures and make doomsday whatever week you want.

in other news summer is hot.

climate change isn't the weather. climate is the pattern of weather over time, which OP's image clearly indicates.

There are only TWO ways too look at this:
>1.Climate change is a human extinction event occurring RIGHT NOW, that will result in the eminent death of our species, and likely the planet with us. Thus, the only logical human action is to identify the polluters, and through DECISIVE military measures, IMMEDIATELY bring polluting nations to heel. Through a military invasion, we should secure the future of humanity, by forcing India, China and the 3rd world to comply with 'climate-facts' determined by western scientists, funded and presented to the public by the media. Were the future of our literal species be facing ANY OTHER EXISTENTIAL threat that meant the end of our life as we know it inside of 15 years, the entire globe would be united as one to combat that threat.

2.>Climate change is a synthetic "global" problem that needs a global government fix. A "world" government MUST be formed to deal with a WORLD problem. ALL nations must ceede FULL control to the world government, lest our species be extirpated. The world government must protect us from ourselves, as we can no longer manage this planet and its resources on our own.

Which is it guys?

Attached: 1450996398907.jpg (640x640, 162K)

It broke 100 for only a couple days in Los Angeles. and has been getting to below 60 at night on a regular basis. It's crazy how much cooler this summer has been. Hope it continues

you literally do not understand the science behind climatology. you are larping as someone with a brain.

Bernie Sanders is literally false. He's lying for political gain.

Liberalism is a construct of the bourgeoisie to limit the range of discorse in favor of the oligarchy. Grow a frontal lobe. Also, Death to hymanity via food and water scarcages is siq bruh, am i right?

So do something about China and India fucking our entire biosphere.

mass extinction events have happened in the past, many, many of them, and they will happen again.

This is the satellite record since 1979. Don't look that scary to me. But I'm not stopping anyone paying voluntary taxes to fight this meme. As long as I don't have to. Also, Bernie is a jew. Fuck him.

Attached: UAH_LT_1979_thru_July_2019_v6.jpg (2340x1350, 370K)

>accept materialism (satanism) or we will take away your power

spoken like a true member of the synagogue

global average. your results may vary

giv teen pusy

Attached: 1520903403328.png (778x512, 45K)

it's been a really mild summer where I'm at

>I truly and deeply care about this existential threat but will never mention India or China for fear of upsetting brown people

many mass extinction events have happened in the past and they will happen again.

India and China are the problem.
I think we know how to fix it

Attached: 1545167021216.png (460x573, 315K)

many mass extinction events have happened in the past and they will happen again.

your post is a false dichotomy. technology could potentially save us without the need for a world government. why your ilk stick your head in the sand about this issue, be it man made or not, is beyond me.

Even if the entire white population was imcluded in that 6 billion?

What about 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010, Grandpa Bernie?

Then fix the countries that are making it worse. Or would that be racist?

Attached: IMG_20190815_102636_628.jpg (412x1280, 124K)

No, we all are. Climate zones are shifting and hardiness zones for plants with them. Agriculture around the globe will have to adapt but with less and less land because of expanding deserts. Meaning famines and mass migrations.
The ocean levels are rising faster than predicted, and the sea level will be between one and two meters higher than now. Meaning mass migration from coastlines - just can't build levees everywhere, can you?
Also, climate change will pretty likely wreak havoc on the oceanic food chains, leaving us with far less fish to eat.

So basically, you have lots of people needing to eat and finding a new place to live on every continent. That affects you. Whereever you are.

it's cold
>lol global warming isnt about day to day weather
it's hot
>omg how can anyone deny global warming with weather like this

Attached: 1564955763482.jpg (1280x800, 442K)

Check out global climate trends. We can not stop the cycle of global weather. Please go to school

Okay Bernie just tax all my income and make decisions for me about my guns, health and family life. Plez save the planet Bernie. Plez?

Thanks for (((your))) opinion but the truth is clear and needs no amending.

technology can save us--it doesn't have to be all about limiting pollutants ie, the west could solve the problem by itself.

Pfff........HAHAHAHAHA.

Fag

Absolutely. Life is overrated anyway.

>Libs be like "climate change isn't the weather." They also be like, "it's hot. Earth is ending."

This polarized controlled topic. "Civilwarland in bad decline" George Saunders. Thanks for putting me on this JBB PNM.

Civilwarland in bad decline
Left vs right
North vs south
LIB VS REP
race vs race
gender vs gender with imagine royal rumble.
Red vs blue

See a pattern? always internal conflict.
Why don't you met me in the middle babe?

Attached: 9780307822222_p0_v3_s192x300.jpg (192x286, 29K)

>one-off cold seasons
vs
>a pattern of record global temperatures
surely you're not so stupid so as to not understand the difference?

>i can predict the future of all technology
get some self awareness please

Bitches about climate change but uses electricity..

yes, the truth is clear. many mass extinction events have happened in the past and they will happen again.

No it can't. We have done some naughty stuff and are feeling that we will be held responsible. But we just can't stop doing it.

>climate alarmist nonsense

Attached: 1540266754365.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

Just curious user, what do you care about? And how is it more important than saving the goddamn planet which it derives from?

>if the average temp increases by *checks talking points* 1 degree Celcius the planet will be UNIHABITABLE

retards unironically believe this is "science"

I blame china

Attached: trump china.png (500x984, 249K)

How about go fuck yourself Bernie Sanders and other libtards around the world.

I don't believe in a world with my nation and its once great promise being flooded with niggers. You've killed my nation so I give no fucks if the environment follows.
Wear gas masks, wear stilts. I fucking hope you all suffocate or drown.

I'll vow to do nothing to stop global warming if anything I will burn shit and chpp up carrier bags into shards and dump them in the sea. I want all nature dead, all air poisoned, all water poisoned.
Breath soot you fucking nigger lovers.

Attached: 1564855155027.jpg (915x609, 112K)

THAT picture. It really does beg the question why she is not in the 3rd world chastising the monkey for killing the planet.

>pic related, read her shirt

Attached: GRETA ANTIFA SHIRT.png (1959x2048, 1.69M)

>No it can't
see

LMFAO BTFO Republitard

Attached: co2-emissions-per-capita.png (1005x930, 113K)

>planet needs a hard reset.

Lets restart that global router. LETS DO IT. plan it. Scheduled maintained.

AC PILLED BROTHER
In my room with my AC which i keep ON literally 24h so when i come back my room is already cold and comfy.

Get some historical context of weather. You'd learn something

You've repeated this so many times yet there is no proofs. Many species have been lost to time but they are generally seperated by many years.
Inb4 dino extinction. Not only is that something that happened gradually it's also merely a theory.

RACE REALITY w/ Bernie Sanders
youtube.com/watch?v=HaddyNSo-xE

Stereotypes: 30:50
Jews: 32:04

Bernie Health care:
youtube.com/watch?v=MyAqR-ubEq8

>youtube.com/watch?v=HaddyNSo-xE

Stereotypes: 30:50
Jews: 32:04

BERNIE IS RAYCIST.

Those are TOOOOOOOO specific. The children are stunned. those were BERNIES thoughts, not the kids, who had none of these 'preconceptions' untill Bernie literally indoctrinated them into them. He even asks the kids to name what they think they are, and they have nothing.

Bernie sure had some WEIRDLY specific insight into the jews and their stereotypical
>"straaaange sexual behaviors"

so THIS is what Bernie REALLY thinks about blacks!
>the utter nuanced hilarity at his observation about the Jew and their "Strange sexual habits" are. Its so unbelievably specific.

Attached: Bernie Stereotypes blacks 1.jpg (1360x768, 181K)

WHEN WILL YOU ANTI SCIENCE NAZI LEARN
THIS IS SERIOUS

Attached: earthsurface.png (631x2033, 1010K)