New pedo terms incoming

....Alright Anons, sorry for the source.....but "fern-flower" Look for it anywhere....
reddit.com/r/PedoGate/comments/azoaj1/i_found_this_hiding_in_plain_sight_new_pedo_term/

>Get to work.

Attached: f6it2d69rel21.png (640x909, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lamusdworski.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/fern-flower/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

slavic stories are crazy

How? How does this have anything to do with pedophilia?

Read the reddit post faggot.

I did. Nowhere is it pointed out what the connection is. Just "I saw this term and it's pedophile term."

Dont need to.

screenshot or FUCK OFF

this, I ain't going to fucking reddit, if you went, spare other Anons the ignominy and bring evidence, common sense isn't very common anymore

It's literally just some schizo going "THIS IS A PEDO TERM FUCK OFF" in a couple threads. He links to an old polish legend.

Read his post and tell me if there's any merit to this:
>Your questions mean nothing to me. I am not on Earth to answer to your weak attempt at shilling.

>If there's even a possibility that this app is targeting children or created or endorsed by pedophiles, and I truly believe that, what's wrong with putting it out here for others if I truly feel it might be connected?

>Why such defensiveness and hate when all I'm saying is: be aware. Keep your children safe. Monitor what they do online so they aren't easy targets.

>Are you actually in denial of the decades long sex trafficking happening in the world?

>Your eyes are closed and you contribute absolutely zero to this discussion.

>Tell me, what kind of help do they give folks who lurk and troll online conspiracy boards for unknown reasons?

Take your meds.

>reddit

>I'm not giving you any answers
>Just like, go on reddit bro.
This guy seems legit.

Attached: reddit.png (1264x125, 143K)

Bump

Doesn't sound like breaking news and unlikely to be anything that's flown under /pol's radar
Abandon thread OP is a fag

>Point out possible pedophile terminology
>Thread is immediately filled with shills
Noggin: Joggin

>slavic stories are crazy
You go with the girl to the forest. In the middle of the night. And you are there just to look for a fern flower. But ferns got no flowers. That's why you are returning empty-handed.

Wow you're on to something! When I read this article about fern flowers being a polish myth, I looked for anything regarding pedophilia. The whole article reads like an instruction manual for how to abduct children, deflower them in the woods, and join the club of diddlers without getting your family wacked.

lamusdworski.wordpress.com/2016/12/03/fern-flower/

Deflower = take virginity
Different flowers = different races and nations
Child trafficking

Attached: obama portrait.jpg (1023x1499, 609K)

>Thread is immediately filled with shills
If asking for a source more reliable than "some dude from Reddit" makes me a shill, then hand me my .02 shekels, you overly-credulous nigger.

Attached: 1431813831491.jpg (727x495, 69K)

damn good find.

you will never have your 15yo daughter grinding her pussy on you in public

Attached: DWhScLqVAAA9-aM.jpg (502x431, 51K)

MIGA

Attached: 1565461805075.jpg (1170x1147, 207K)

> Read his post and tell me if there's any merit to this
There is though, if he's acting in earnest. He can be misguided, yes, but there's merit to good intentions however short they fall.

The fact you are thinking about this has put you on a list. Congratualtions.

>Reddit

Holy shit look at the pedo shills go in this thread.

You mad, shills?

What about Lime Pie?

If this is true, then are Satanic rituals occur when lightning appears. Lightning is the mark of Satan.

>Reddit