Islam Q&A

Ask your genuine questions about Islam and I will do my best to answer them.

Attached: 640px-Omar_Ali_Saifuddien_Mosque.jpg (640x398, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r85xCNncmGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you a larper or are you really a mussi?

why does it make people rape kids

Why do you give up pork and alcohol to worship a dead paedophile? No seriously, like you are really missing out- I'd probably get on with your kind more if you did.

why do you hate jews if you both whorship satan/saturn?

Attached: 9 11.png (1920x1513, 622K)

I submit to God and believe the Qur'an is a miracle if that's what you're asking.

Mohammad was a terrorist.

Do you approve of your brothers waging violent jihad against us infidels?

Why do you rape children and animals all the time?

Attached: pasta-puttanesca.jpg (1600x1067, 207K)

Age wasn't formally recorded during the time of Aisha and Muhammad and it also wasn't customary to marry off a prepubescent child so her age is indefinite.

We don't worship Muhammad, we do however believe he set a pious example as someone who during only his lifetime established the world spanning empire and that he delivered us the Qur'an which was received by Gabriel, the same angel that announced the pure birth of Jesus.

Why did muhammed command muslims to pray toward a pagan idol?
Why did muhamned command followers to steal?
Why did muhammed not obey his own commands on number of wives?
Why did muhammed rape little 6 year old girls?
Why did muhammed enrich himself?
Why did muhammed mix up stories on the bible and mix up characters 100s of years apart in the quran?
What did muhammed mean by dying of poisoning by a woman he raped after killing her family?

The bible is more likely to be corrupted by Satan than the Qur'an as it was authored by the disciples unless you believe every single one of the disciples were messengers of God, who's message was untaintable.

no one truly believes the qu'ran, the talmud or the bible. It's 100% group pressure and cultural norms all the way.
It's simply not possible to believe in incoherent rambling so stop misusing the word believe.

Mohammed had seizures and foamed at the mouth during his "visits from gabriel". Which is a sign of demon possession. He eould then wake up and start cursing white people, Christians, and jews.

Non-procreative acts are called sodomny and it's disallowed by Islam. Both sex with children and sex with animals is sodomny.

I speak of Islam, not Muslims.

Ok, but why no pork and alcohol? You guys are so boring. And what's with all that halal shit here?

So, you're living hundreds of years in the past?

I am free to believe what I want. Group pressure is toward atheism and niggers in almost every facet of modern western life.
Only Islam has the group pressire thing going on.
Having said that, Im in favor of a new inquisition to expel all non Christians from the west at pain of death, unironically.
Secularism has failed and invited in nigger muslims and jewish bankers.

Mecca was the place where the Qur'an was revealed and where Muhammad lived before his assumption of prophethood.

Some believe it's a symbolic act celebeating the formal defeat of pagans in the middle east, a gesture both Christians and Muslims can appreciate.

Also citation needed

How seriously do you and the Muslims you know take prohibitions against drugs, alcohol and music?

Are cats really the best pet for a muslim?

I truly believe the Qur'an is a miracle from God and I interact with near zero Muslims daily in the middle of Michigan.

>white people
>jews

See
If the bible was "corrupted" then the Quran has failed. As it is far more verifiably contradictory and misquotes verifiable texts from far earlier in the bible.

The Quran itself was a poorly organized out of context book justifying muhammeds worldly lust and desires. Rape, pedophilia, and nigger behavior are all central tenants of the latter medinan vs.

is the Qur'an perfect?

is it unchangeable?

do you accept all of it as truth?

do you submit to sharia?

is Mohammed the template of a perfect human?

Where should I move sp I can marry a 6yo girl? All I want in life is a loli wife.

Also why are you scared/dislike dogs? Muzzies here seem to be scared of them.

Never before has a prophet recieved the exact word of God to the massively lengthy extent that Muhammad did.

I'd curse white people Christians and Jews too if they made a mockery of the Abrahamic faith once God revealed to me His True Will.

No. White people.
Muhammed raged about "romans" who were white Christians and commanded rape of their women, preemptively raiding caravans, and murdering all post pubescent males unless they paid him extortion money.
Surah 9:29

Nope.
Google is your friend. Not pkaying that game. Answer the points.

How do you cope with the fact Muhammad died from a fever like a beta and rotted in the ground while Jesus defeated death and ascended to heaven?

Why do you follow the teachings of a pedo?

Alcohol is allowed as long as it doesnt alter your consciousness, in other words no getting drunk.

Pork is disgusting, pigs are disgusting and decadent creatures spiritually.

When you say halal are you referring to halal meat which is merely method of slaughter?

I don't think you truly believe because you can't believe something which you can't even comprehend.
You can claim you do and put on a muslim jacket too feel comfy, but it's just a jacket and meaningless words, both in the book and from your mouth.

I live in the present in context of the past.

Like... everyone else.

Was Yahushua the Messiah, raised from death? Forgiver of your sins?

The only question that matters...

When you strap the bombs on and leave the house, is the adrenaline rush similar to extreme sports?

>while Jesus defeated death and ascended to heaven?
in Islam, Jesus didn't die on the cross, rather he survived and fled Jerusalem after his followers took him to the crypt. He went on east, and spread his teaching to polytheists

how often do you fags masturbate?
are neighborhood goats safe?

So diddling children is ok because your prophet did it hundreds of years ago? That's the standard you're putting forward here

That jesus in japan stuff I read 20 years ago makes more sense. The whole jesus thing was a jew scam

>pigs decadent
lol wtf does that even mean?

you eat chicken?
do you have any idea how nasty a chicken is?

1. Why don't muslims argue or debate instead of killing non-believers ?
2. Why do muslims want freedom of religion all across the world but aren't willing to extend the same right to religious minorities ?

I smoke marijuana occasionally for symptoms related to a bowel condition I experience, this makes me feel terrible but pain caused unnecessarily is haram, as such pain experienced when it could be avoided is haram, and I believe marijuana is amongst the best ways to alleviate pain particularly compared to narcotics.

Music is haram by all standards in Islam, and the only explicitly allowed instrument is the voice.

I cannot speak on behalf of all Muslims but i strongly avoid intoxicants and music, and you will too once you hear the Qur'an being recited in person.

Attached: Enrichment Victim.jpg (1276x715, 175K)

>insert taqqiyah here

Muhammad was a pedophile tho. He actually preferred masturbating himself with the thighs of children to having sex with a grown woman.

do you believe in smiting the necks of infidels

Pagan in a Abrahamic context, doesn't apply to the Kaaba. Because of the pre existing Hebraic worshippers there. Loose Pagan communities obviously did exist, but since their influences aren't core to anything relevant. The over all shrine can be said to be Halal. Besides, it was more of a social commune. Before reformation.

>Rape, War

All integral to that time frame. Realistically all those things are derivite of Human nature. Hence why Islam outlines repentance. The Prophet Muhammad himself was thought to be the best of Men, not a pure Man - God of Divine excellence. Unlike you're non existent Jesus.

Attached: ce8 (1).png (621x702, 56K)

Small brained hominids make poor decisions from the perspective of the large brained hominids. Apples and oranges!

Do you believe that Jesus of Nazareth had somebody take his place on the cross, only to be poofed out of existence afterwards? Do you believe these actions are in line with the character of Jesus? Do you believe this story is more plausible than the one presented in the Christian Gospels?

I'd say so purely based off of how clean they are.

Their purs are also relatively perfect undulations in sound which is also favoured by Muslims.

>merely method of slaughter
Torture more like
youtu.be/r85xCNncmGk
See this is why you cunts are so boring. You think pigs are disgusting yet some of you smell worse than pigs here. You guys need to relax- try some ale with pork ribs and you will never want to stop.

it means pigs fuck a lot
like chickens, rabbits and every other species
muslims are dumb af
i love BBQ

Muhammad never quoted the bible, if you bring me an exact quote i will believe you, however, you won't.

Similarities between the Qur'an and bible should instead tell you of the Qur'an's accuracy, as they're both Abrahamic holy books.

Also it's worth mentioning Muhammad was completely unable to read upon revealing the Qur'an and in Mecca there were hardly any if not no Christians.

So then 1) Muslims worship pagan deities and therefore its false.
2) Muhammeds message is only for that time period and therefore is not perfect and outdated.

Mmmmm bacon.

Attached: BCbacon__52963.1502997874[1].jpg (1280x1280, 427K)

Irrelevant to my counterpoint.

It makes sense to me to use marihuana if it's specifically for medicinal purposes and not to get high. I don't understand what Islam has against musical instruments, but I appreciate your dedication, even if i am not Muslim. Jews who don't accept Christ are definitely going to hell. I can't say the same about Muslims, as God may have other plans for you and I can not know. I still hope you come to accept Christ as the Messiah though. How do you feel about Jews and Christians?

Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa ..." - Quran 17:1

The Muslim army captured Jerusalem in 637 AD and al-Aqsa mosque was buit in the early 8th century. The problem with the above claim in the Quran is that Muhammad died before the Muslim army even reached Jerusalem and decades before al-Aqsa mosque was built

The Qur'an is perfect, and the most information dense piece of poetry on Earth.

I submit to laws outlined by the Qur'an.

And yes, Muhammad is a near perfect human. However, he wasn't without minor sin.

No Muslims anywhere will betroth their 6 year old daughter, see my previous mention of Aisha.

Had some for my brekkie this morning.

Why won't you all just die?

Wrong:
"Then she brought [Jesus] to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste." - Quran 19:27-28

"And Mary, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, and We breathed into (her body) of our spirit; and she believed in the words of her Lord and of His revelations, and was of the devoutly obedient." - Quran 66:12

There are a number of "Mary" - also spelled "Maria" or "Miriam" in English - in the Bible. One of them is the mother of Jesus:

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: after His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit." - Matthew 1:18

But the Mary who is the "daughter of Imran" (spelled "Amram" in the Bible) and the "sister of Aaron" was the sister of Moses who lived in the 15th century BC:

"The name of Amram's wife was Jochebed the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aaron and Moses and their sister Miriam." - Numbers 26:59

Therefore, unless Mary was 1,500 years old when she bore Jesus (see how old was Mary when she had Jesus?) - indeed, unless Joseph married a 1,500 year old virgin - Muhammad mistook two different women in the Bible as the same Mary.

Do you understand that there is an equal amount of women and men 50/50 and when one man has four wifes, then three other guys have to resort to fucking goats, little boys or invade their neighbors to steal their women?

They're dirty and subservient to Man, not God.

Pedophilia was a non issue 1400 years ago, your Man - God Jesus in his previous incarnation of the old testament endorsed it as well:

Numbers 31:1-18
Deuteronomy 20:10-14
Judges 21:7-11
Judges 21:20-23
Exodus 21:7-10

The irony of this as well, is that the age figure given to Aisha is a guess. Knowing that modern mathematics aren't even indicative of back then. You could claim anything. Imo though, since marriage was prepared before the arrangement. It probably wasn't anything too young in figure.

Attached: Fetal Alcohol.jpg (649x648, 52K)

I'm not googling anything to discover the nature of your questions.

Find authority in them yourself before bringing them to me.

The claim of perfection is what disproves the Quran.
Ive posted two contradictions above, more to come:

consider Quran 20, which claims that Moses confronted "Aaron" and a "Samaritan" for having made the golden calf for the Israelites while he (Moses) was on Mount Sinai:

"[Moses] said, "O Aaron, what prevented you, when you saw them going astray, from following me? Then have you disobeyed my order?" [Aaron] said, "O son of my mother, do not seize [me] by my beard or by my head. Indeed, I feared that you would say, 'You caused division among the Children of Israel, and you did not observe [or await] my word.'" [Moses] said, "And what is your case, O Samaritan?" - Quran 20:92-95

Assyria conquered the Jewish northern kingdom in 722 BC, exiled its upper class and brought in conquered people from other lands who intermarried with the lower class Jews who had been allowed to stay. Their offspring were called "Samaritans" ("Samiri" or "Samarians" in some translations of the Quran) because they occupied the region of "Samaria," named after its original owner, "Shemer" (see 1 Kings 16:24 in the Bible). The Jews despised the Samaritans both for being a mixed race and for setting up their own temple to compete against the temple in Jerusalem.

But the golden calf incident near Mount Sinai mentioned in Quran 20:92-95 above took place in 1446 BC, which was 725 years before the first Samaritan was born in 721 BC.

If Allah made everything then he made dogs and pigs, therefore Allah has sinned and unclean. Explain this to me?

See my previous mention of Aisha, please.

Im posting quotes as we speak. Ive posted three verifiable mistakes from the Quran above regarding bible stories.
Also one about Al Aqsa.
So are you going to make me prove every point and embarrass you firther satan? Ir do you want to attempt a retort?

Yes, not sure about the entire forgiver part.

What is Islam opinion about christians?

Hehe so much rapport well done all your friends like you now.

Masturbating is sodomny and is haram unless it is to relieve testicular pain.

See my previous mention of Aisha, please.

Before Mohammed started Islam during his lifetime, what was a "pre-Muslim" supposed to be, that they may be saved by God, Jewish or Christian?

Can i fuck you?

Was she 6 or 9 or not? He was a pedophile. And if you think she wasn't that age or irs debateable the Quran fails perfection and simplicity claim.
If you say it qas a different time then it fails oerfection claim as you are admitting his example is outdated.
If you think its justified now you are a pedophile and for harming children.

The other 3 men die at war.

All of those references are to the Old Testament. I don't recall Jesus ever making a statement on when it was right for a man to marry a woman, only that he not be disloyal to her. Back then people probably played by the "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" rule, aka the rule of nature, which although imperfect makes more sense than our current society's laws.

I understand Islamic criticism of idol worship within Christian communities, since I was raised Roman Catholic. Another question I have for you is how do you justify praying towards the Kaaba, which was built by pagans to honor deities other than Allah? Obviously the thing was taken over by Mohammad and his followers in honor of Allah, but the point still stands that the black cube was built by pagans. If God is everywhere, and if you hate idol worship so much, then why make such a fuss about praying in the direction of a pagan temple?

It would also be nice if you'd answer

>Deities

No where, in the Quran. Is a shared worship of different Gods called for. Literally all through out the Hadiths/Surahs and Islamic studies, the only praise mentioned to be expected is for a Mono creator. The pre historic context of the Kaaba doesn't change anything. The reformation was made, enabling it to be adequate as a central shrine. Regardless.

Attached: images (4).jpg (201x251, 6K)

>you're
Get out of white countries, brown retard
>non-existent Jesus
Jesus is a prophet in Islam. You just commited a sin by denying a prophet. I recommend ending your life.
>rape, war
Jesus never had to do any of that, and delivered us the most populous religion just by doing miracles, while mudslimes had to invade and conquer just to convert anybody. Muhammed was only able to convert 100 people before he turned into a run-of-the-mill warlord, he just brought a different religion with him

Ignoring this?

I know they got loli brides in some them mudslime countries, I just need advice on which one to go too. Its fine if I couldn't get o e young as 6, I just want an under 10 child bride
You need to get better at proselytizing. Being able be marry preteen a one best thing about Islamabad and you're not being helpful for it

They're lazy, pack fat through overeating, and roll in their shit.

Chicken feet are not eaten, however, we cannot merely sever the part which was covered in shit in a pig.

So the quran is outdated.
You fail again.

How does that explain why muslims disproportionately sexually abuse children today?

Ignoring this too?
Your losing buddy.
So far we have proven the quran has several mistakes.
Shall I continue?

Jesus tapdancing christ you fucking suck at larping.

BTW - Sodomy is literally ass fucking, even the death cult doesn't get it confused with jerking off.

Stop posting, you incredibly boring larpcunt.

I'm arguing and debating now.

Religious freedom leads to Islam because Islam is the only theologically sound religion.

most of you fucks are also dirty.
>subservient to Man, not God
a dog learns from his owner the same way your children do.
same here. have a 5 months old puppy who's gonna be a real beast once he's fully grown. he's a sweetheart really but all muzzies and niggers don't come near me when he's with me.

Is it true you guys are goatfuckers and pedophiles who are spreading around the world according to the caliphate?
Yes or No.

This

Does the Quran ever mention the 10 commandments?
And why do you guys break them with impunity like they never existed? Yet we are supposedly worshipping the same god that gave us those commandments and revering Moses the prophet;
Muslims and 10 commandments aren’t really compatible which debunks the idea that we’re all part of the same Abrahamic lineage

The Kaaba was a well known pagan temple ling before muhammed.
Muslims pray toward it.
Muhammed did the cycles around it.
He is antichrist, ir your dajaal.
He isn't fit to lick the soles of the feet of a single prophet and resides in hell, where you will go for sinning against the Holy Spirit.

So explain this?

>Was she 6 or 9 or not?
They married she was 6 and he thigh fucked her. Disnt was big enough for vagina sexing until was nine
Thigh fucking is how you gots to do lolis

Those who are incapable of submitting to God and following Islam, yes, however, everyone with enough guidance and help can find God.

Do you see Islam as a canonical extension of Christianity I.e. the same religion? Or is christianity incorrect to you?