here's why:

>brown people mixed with whites
>warm climate for olives and grapes for wine
>great cuisine despite being considered "subhumans"
>lazy because of 90's every day from May to September

Soufern General maybe?

Attached: souf.png (2000x1237, 267K)

Deal with it, damnyankee bastard

Attached: dfasdfsawe44444.jpg (1620x1080, 483K)

>Deal with it, damnyankee bastard
I'm in zone 6b, a slight med if you will

I live in Greenville, South Carolina. It's pretty boring, only thing to do is walk on the railroad tracks and look for hobo colonies.

Is it dangerous? How many blacks? Can't be that boring in the great Palmetto state

t. have been there many times and it's wonderful

Our winters are very mild though, and we're not the cesspool that is Florida !

Checked, 50's/upper 30's typically, right? I wonder if you could grow warmer season crops if you water it with really hot water?

Yep, with the occasional snowfall of 6" or less.

Generally though, we can go outside on the middle of the day in winter with a light jacket on at most.

And out growing season is ~8 months. No need to grow anything in the winter !

never see anyone else on the tracks just evidence of hobo colonies (tents and stuff). Greenville is 33% black but they mostly stay in thier ghettos in West Greenville and are pretty well behaved compared to blacks in other cities.
To be honest I would probably be bored in any other city.

Attached: 1555386320883.jpg (750x423, 438K)

So in the south, are spics or negroes the bigger menace?

True but it's cool to try it out

That's pretty good. Been to Myrtle and that's the epicenter of spics and nigs; but the Norf Myrtle is way better, with 90% white.

Yep, that blue area is definitely the best place in the US to live.

Negroes can be a menace, but they know their place;

Spics are just paid slaves for corporations to build houses, fields, etc. But both add to Democrat votes, so make that out of it if you will

They tend to be better behaved down here than they are in the big cities. Especially the illegals, they want to fly under the radar.

You're Greek ? A Greek girl broke my heart. What should I do about her ?

Yeah I am, what kind of Greek is she, full orthodox and ethnic or assimilated into Americanism?

Full on Greek, not assimilated, not Orthodox though.

So a protestant or a catholic I assume? I mean this means a world of difference in the Balkans, a catholic Greek is not the same as an orthodox one

How segregated is the south on a neighborhood level?

Pretty segregated but the Yankee colonies are more (((diverse))), like Atlanta, Charleston, and Memphis.

Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, and Robertsdale are better places I recommend

Nope, she's full on orthodox culturally, but not religiously. Born and bred Greek. Still lives in Greece. But not religious. Make sense ?

Yeah she's irreligious I guess, but still lives in Greece? So you met her here? I mean natives are reluctant to connect their children to foreigners here so maybe it was a family decision that fucked you over

Met her online.

You (young) Greeks speak English well and are very American-curious you know !

That is true, I've unironically developed a British accent myself from all the English media we have here so it's no wonder.
What do Americans think of Greeks anyway? Do you just see us as weird Italians or something, like how do you see the orthodox church?

Personally, you guys are basically Turks, but Christian. You guys pratically copied the genes and the kebab and made gyros and "modern Greeks"

But I do love feta cheese and Greek is a pretty cool language.

Do your sisters date white guys? What was it like having a black step dad? Do you not dislike that your mother was blacked?

bump

Attached: 1554927951974.png (1400x1400, 669K)

That's funny, my Greek gf had a total British accent when I first started talking to her ! After a year with me though, she could have damn near passed for an American.

I cannot speak for every American, but the educated among us see you Greeks as the originators of western civilization. You are our philosophical ancestors.

Your language sounds similar to Italian, but less understandable. And we tend to see the Orthodox Church and something kinda cool but past it's prime.

If she did have a bf, he would be white; I have a white family, and my mom was SŁAWED

Sorry I posted that comment on the wrong thread

Attached: newdna.png (376x871, 32K)

im very wish some place in the eeuu be exclusive for meds, but,,,, im not belive in miracles, posible is very meztiso place that area of america, my dream in life is have some place for southeuropean people but is very dificult even have some place remaing mediterranean even in our ancestral homeland, im pay watever money to have some land for my people..

New Mexico, TX, and less forested areas of Lousiana and Florida might be good canidates

Fuck off you divide and conquer jew. Every inch of us soil belongs to white men. Every. Inch. Fuck off with your "whiter than you" divide and conquer bullshit.

Hi user.

Please kill yourself.

Regards,

~Dixie

Attached: robertEPepe.png (420x420, 16K)

Southern Europe is for Southern Europeans. Fight for your culture and country instead of spreading your ass cheeks to foreign invaders then screeching for Americans to give you a safe place. Fight or be replaced by shitskins.

bump

bro in argenitna is alot of people of northeuro decendnce to and in brazil are literally millons of people of german decendence, and the guys have the same exactlly actitude than me and med decenden people, "spreading the ass cheeks to foreign invaders then screeching for Americans to give you a safe place" soo that is very dificult have the italian citizen backs when my ancestors move here fourth generations ago, and im garante you the english irish and the anglo decendence people that im meet here same issue and if you have the bad luck of born in some mayority brown country do the same than me, if not watch gonna happeng to the southafrican afrikaner people,,,,yes you gest well exterminated by niggs.. im not chose born here, and im not chose be an minority in a land of brown pp.

This guy is right; Protect your ethnostates and don't let down

It's a meme guys, not meant to be serious