Ask an ex Jew who just converted to Christianity

Just accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Got baptised at an orthodox Church. Ask me anything before I go to sleep.

Attached: Jerusalem_Holy_Sepulchre_BW_22.jpg (853x1280, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGz9BVJ_k6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you nose change?

I'll start with the obvious one. What convinced you?

Are jews really behind everything?

Why Coptic?

How do you plan to sue the church?

do you still consider yourself a jew?

run nigga run the rabbi are coming for youu

Can you reveal secrets of the Talmud

Yah Bless bro... you defeated the satanic script and your reward in heaven will be great.

Peace be upon you.

a Jew is a Jew!
You must destroy the Jews, like Jesus then we can accept you!

I am actually half russian so never had the nose thing going.
They surely were behind the crucifixion of Christ. They forced the hand of pilate.

Praise the Lord. Blessings to you, brother!

Attached: 4BEDC78A-542F-4070-90F3-D6B8AA52C048.jpg (750x1202, 478K)

God bless you, my brother in Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Attached: 0gwsam3jtsvz.png (680x1046, 764K)

He's trolling.

>ask a jew who went from one ancient cult to another ancient cult

Were you actively living your Jewish religion?

What made you see this new truth?

>AMA (((fellow christians)))
Ugh...

Where do you keep your shekel?

Attached: 1564632493158.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

Long story short... studied the torah my whole life got interested in the gospels started eith matthew and realized a lot of prophecies were fullfilled by Jesus. Xan't deny it. Kept on reading and finally when i read revelations everything just made sense.

did it happen to you

Attached: 1559376989777.png (725x488, 403K)

Oh May God Bless you with OP! The best of luck in the future and may He be with you always! Consider it "funny" that you are in the land where it all happend, and HAPPENING will be happen! Do not take the upcoming antichrist for the messiah! (That is Jesus Christ)
Lord make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred let me sow love
Where there is injury, pardon
Where there is doubt, faith
Where there is despair, hope
Where there is darkness, light
And where there is sadness, joy
O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console
to be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned
And it's in dying that we are born to eternal life
Amen

Attached: 1565415354329.jpg (700x715, 135K)

Do jews practice heavy nepotism to reach high places? Do they play favoritism?

Is there a hierarchy among jews? Who is the top and who is the bottom?

Is there royal jewish families or family names? Who are they?

How connected are the israeli government with jews in high positions in other countries (like chuck Schumer...ect)?

Congratulations

>Orthodox Church

Ouch. Faith alone in Christ alone my boy.

I'm really glad to hear that Israeli bro! What convinced you to accept Christ?

You're still a jew and headed for an oven.

now your next step is to accept islam and allah as the only god (non-human with no relatives).

you are almost there ,brother....will see you soon.

Attached: 1565996148847.gif (300x186, 446K)

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

This verse got me last year! i have ALWAYS felt bad about this current world, Abortion,Condoms,Pill, It is all meant to sedate us, Vegans, "New Age" nonesense aswell, This verse made me convert last year,It teached me the world is indeed in its End Times, But that it is neccesary.

What is happening currently thankfully
Acts 2:17
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

No
No
Bunch of bullshit, it has no connection to the old testament. A lot of rabbis corrupted the old testament to their will and created the talmud
Thabk you brother.
Thanks brothers
Yes. Also i was just interested why nations with christianity at their base were so successful

God bless user, I hope other Jews see the light and accept Jesus

Congratulations brother, may your repentance lead others of your race to repent of their deicide and accept Christ

Attached: His blood be on us.jpg (635x493, 82K)

Drunk already, fatty?

Sadly i doubt it will happen. Todays jews are stubborn and close minded when you ask them why they dont accept jesus they say he is the false messiah , despite the fact that he fullfilled the prophecies of the old testament

>ex Jew
youre still a jew

There is no such thing as an ex-Jew. The Jew is a biological entity. Doesn't matter which religion you follow, you're still a subhuman parasitic kike.

Why did you decided to join the goyim religión? Accordin to your tradition the rest of the world is nothing but cattle an Jesús christ was just a whoreson who is burning in excrement

next redpill is that Hitler is right and jews deserve to be heated at ovens
and christ was just a kike on a stick subverting Europeans.
HEIL HITLER! 1488!

Ive been down that alley before, same graffiti still there which I find odd

God bless you, brother. Welcome to the family!!

Why are you such a sheep that you feel the need to follow some lord and savior

based jew must have finally read isaiah 53.

youtu.be/cGz9BVJ_k6s

Are you seriously gonna stay in Israel under these circumstances? Your family will be super pissed.

Also, why?

I'm not mad. You're welcome aboard. Just, curious what lead you down that road?

>ask a jew who went from one ancient cult responsible for a lot of horrible crimes across history to another ancient cult responsible for a lot of horrible crimes across history

>Just accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior

You begin to sound like a Pole now.

> Got baptised at an orthodox Church.
> ORTHODOX CHURCH

Oh, fuck off, russian kike

Next step, google "Nearest Synagogue"

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Plot twist: this is a LARP

I thought it was illegal to convert Jews away from Judaism in Israel. Won't the church that did this get in trouble?

>you begin to sound like a Pole now.
I don't agree, too little sucking the church's dick

OP probably did that so the church on question get into trouble
(Jew being a jew)

if this isn't a larp then God bless you user. I love you and wish you all the best in life sincerely :)

God bless you, brother, and welcome to the family.

Every Jew who converts to catholicism is 100x more valuable in my eyes than a Pole. I think that we should give honourable citizenships to such Jews

Kinda curious why Ortho? Like Brother Nathaniel or something?

I had considered Judaism before going Christian so I had a little background and the icons always made me feel uncomfortable in Catholic Church. Second commandment. Ortho was more comfy due to less realistic depictions and paintings instead of statues, but I was Baptized under the Baptists.

Oddly similar situation. Read Matthew to convince me if half the prophecies of Christ and Revelation basically promised the last few were coming soon so I took the leap. Of course I was raised secular, had no Matrilineal line, and wasn't even Bar Mitzvahed so I'm not nearly as hardcore.

Fpbp

Attached: AA889D60-56DE-4CEA-8BA4-2E2BE5214E9C.jpg (750x563, 49K)

How did your family react?

What connections does Communist China have with World Zionism?

I too think he should have gone full Catholic, but the Orthodox Church is good enough. He's our brother and he did something that requires a lot of courage and conviction, especially with him living in Israel.

Not in the eyes of the synagogue. It's like the ONLY thing that gets you expelled. Even atheism is more acceptable.

He practically just paid retail price and tipped his waiter. That's how unJewish they see him as now.

Good for you user.
Revelations is an important book for anybody on Jow Forums to read. I think it will convert many people if they gave it a chance. It's all coming to pass.

Sounds kind of fishy. Why are you ortho instead of Catholic?

I agree.

>Orthodox
Why? You still hate Catholics?

oh right, I guess you're a part of the oblivious cult without an ounce of reason called "Christianity".
Well, I don't think that tying the citizenship of a country that SHOULD be secular to a religion of any sort is a good or even mediocre idea

This, I've always looked at Jews as a biological force, not a religious one, putting on a cross doesn't change your genes.

Why it's /current_year and you still believe in fairy tales?

הניגרים פה שיכנעו אותך שאת כל הדברים הרעים עשו יהודים אז הרגשת בושה ושינית דת?
שתדע שזה לא משנה להם, פעם יהודי תמיד יהודי, זה בדם שלך וזה בגנים היהודים שלך.

בכל מקרה תומך בך, תעשה מה שגורם לך להיות מחובר לעצמך בראטישקה

Well, good luck. Welcome to Christianity

You are technically a Messianic Jew now.

Yeah, i was just trolling. Whats most important is that he loves Jesus Christ and understands that only his teachings are hope for humanity, not really satanic and tribal Talmud. Every human being loving Jesus is my brother.

Youre going to hell still. If youre serious about your soul, Jew, go to tsabs.info and understand the first four chapters of Romans.

>Welcome to a shitshow

Have you changes your views on goyims?

There is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church and before you call a jewish convert a "borther", remember the conversos crisis. Jews hardly lose their habits.

Your treachery will be remembered, and for following the messiah of lies you shall not be forgiven. You will be judged and most likely die by kareth. Leaving your brothers and sisters will cost you highly. Traitor.

Attached: cbcc6e86f0d35b64e0670a63958e2f11.jpg (720x927, 57K)

Let God's peace and love heal your soul OP
Tell as many people as you can about God's endless love

you're an idiot

Half of atheist Jews don't believe in religion because of their own narcissism or because they whine about shit like "oh gawd how can there be a God if the Holocaust happened" well that's because the Holocaust didn't happened and because Jews are whiny cunts who hate life itself.

now this is getting interesting!

Attached: CFVyNIoVIAABpnB[1].jpg (1002x1024, 103K)

>Just accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. Got baptised at an orthodox Church
Good for you. You people really should.
Jesus was talking SPECIFICALLY to you.

Nah, you're going to hell with all of your brothers and sisters. Racist piece of shit.

Catholics go to hell, fool.

Shut up and go cry to your mother about it.

>There is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church
Imagine thinking that you need organized religion to be saved.

You will never be a Westerner. Jewish culture is too tribal and too anti-Western for any Jew to ever become Western. The Jewish soul reveals itself through mannerisms, actions, speech patterns, and other things that will never change through any amount of attempts at "assimilation." The nature of the Jewish creature is inherently incompatible with Western values.

Don't you have something to do rabbi?
GTFO

>Your treachery will be remembered
You're the traitor. Jesus is the king of the Jews.
Your task is the kneel and obey. Kike.
You have failed.

You're a fucking asshole.

Imagine thinking you can and/or will be saved

Fuck you. Let him do as he wills. How do you know that jesus is a false messiah?

Converso crisis only happened because the Catholic Church was trying to force Jews to become Christian. When done voluntarily, jews usually make great Catholics.

- Johannes Pfeffercorn
- Torquemada
- Nicolas Donin

I know more but I forgot.

why would you follow the religion of 3 gods
do you think material success of whites means christiannity is true ? then what of christian negroes?

elaborate

elijah did not declare him
there was no third temple

Cope more, you’re going to hell

Are you saying that as an atheist?

I feel happy and bad at the same time when i hear about a Jew who accepted Jesus as saviour. Happy because you are one of us now. Bad because i feel guilty - because i am afraid that you chose this way due to self-hatred and lack of self-respect. Thats why i want you to believe that no matter who you are and what your religion is : we are children of the same G*d

Did it grow back?

HERE IS THE TRUTH:
God today will not save you by works (ie the Law of Moses) today God will only save you by faith in Christ, faith in his blood as the payment of all your sins, fully persuaded as is preached in the first four chapters of Romans. Asking God for forgiveness and any other work will not save you today

Nah, most atheists I have met state science and lack of evidence as the reason why they no longer believe. Same as me.
> "oh gawd how can there be a God if the Holocaust happened"
I literally only ever hear this coming from atheists when in argument with a believer, it's a weak argument though because the believer will say right away that it was done as punishment for abandoning the faith and following the gentile traditions while in the diaspora.