The true face appears

The snakes in the grass come at us & we see our true enemy...

We've all got to trick together, there is no more time to be a arguing over Northen-Ireland-Ireland, UK-Spain, France-Italy, Germany-Poland, Swedan-Norway/Finland, Greece-hungry, Russia-Ukraine, America-Canada(UK), & so on, we have no more time for these petty fighting, it's time to unite!

Say something nice about the flag above you!

Attached: Snake in the grass….jpg (653x877, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MKD8lhmgJY
youtube.com/watch?v=HaddyNSo-xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice empire, 10/10

>say something nice
UK flag is top tier aesthetics, and we never should've rebelled.

Have some complimentary feels

>The Present is a Foreign Country:
youtube.com/watch?v=4MKD8lhmgJY

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif (506x284, 1.1M)

ah shit, didn't update before posting

>something nice about Serbia
-Kosovo je Srbija
-we never should've bombed you, fuck our kiked leaders
t. 1/4 Croat blood

Attached: 19UiuQFfl1UOtJcPLkRYBXjGIrxmZkbpBam_eP6PAMY.jpg (640x427, 45K)

Attached: pk6vru385ie31.jpg (485x647, 46K)

Attached: s8o13ue38da31.jpg (640x473, 77K)

The poltard fears the based Bernie

Go to war to something that doesn't exist?

are you kidding
this is perfect

>witch-hunts against boomers on facebook posting about how we need to deport the illegals

Surely this will go well and not totally piss off a bunch of people who never considered themselves "white nationalists"

Bernie sanders needs too die already

He has talking about white nationalism nonstop

>We
I am all for mixing of colors.
I am 6'3" and white and I am currently breeding with my asian 4'11" wife.

Fuck off liar

Attached: 1564796461116.gif (320x240, 1.36M)

We dont have an ethnocentric nuclear state though. Unlike his tribe.

>we've all got to trick together
Retard mongrel you are not white.

>it’s to unite!
>*leaves the European Union*

Attached: CCAF4E78-4CCD-4F3D-A3F6-C77895E6C65F.jpg (550x540, 34K)

>chad
>fucking an asian
Lol. Chad doesn't need to race mix. Stacy loves chad.

>Say something nice about the flag above you!
Hillary lost

>anti-war
>going to war

Does anybody know what Bernie was up to in the summer of 1969?

Attached: wgp.png (1080x856, 542K)

No, no you're not user.

um sorry sweaty but she won the popular vote
also it was her turn and impeach drumpf

orange man bad, fuck wypipo

Most beautiful woman in the world you lucky bastards 10/10

Attached: 6192944A-CB48-49FA-AC1D-2D9633504B46.jpg (1024x576, 188K)

this bolshevik lunatic is a whore who will say anything for the right price

Attached: 1455769913317.jpg (931x650, 48K)

Fuck off faggot. You shat on us all those years and now when kikes are threatening you, you suddenly go "stop being butthurt you stupid pole, we need to save white race, even though we were calling you a slavnigger". You reap what you sew, and we have no interest in saving you degenerates

To be fair orange man is currently turning America into bongstan 1.3.12.

Britain is shat on here far, far more than Poland. Have some self awareness

>a kike against whites

Your people have gone through a lot of shit, & despite all that your people are still going continuing building a society. Most people would of not been able to keep going but you serbs keep marching on & I've always been impressed by that.

It was a very well funded coup by the French, but we can change the past, only move forward together brother.

(Good gun laws.)

They use (((communism))) & the ideology to fool pseudo-intellectual whites into genociding themselves. (((communism))) is white European genocide, never fall for the "FREE" trick.

Look what happened in 1910's Russia my friend, history seems to be repeating itself unless we do something. The use the communist ideology to fool pseudo-intellectual whites into genociding themselves, it worked in Russia!

Then you are a fucking idiot.

If I financed a Horde of Egyptians moving to Isreal they'd have me killed by Friday, but when they finance Hordes of Mexicans into America & blacks & Arabs into Europe they expect us to be okay with it! haha

(Built a one of the best countries in the world onto of dirt.)
European Union is anti European, by design is not fit to save us & all it has ever done has help sow all of our destruction.
(Good people to do out drinking with.)

Very nice peaceful white cities.

I NEED THE HOT, SWEET CREAM OF A BLACK BVLL IN MY TUMMY!

Absolute top banter and a killer country
I miss your empire, what you were, and what you couldve been
Untouched by degenerates, so i hear

Beyond perfect. Only Jew in American politics openly declared war against whites.

I sense alot of pain in this post user.

The jew is the enemy of every freedom loving American.

>we **cant** change the past, only move forward together brother.

he rails against it almost as much trumpstein. really makes you think.

Attached: greenblatt_kushner.jpg (667x397, 89K)

You think they won't come for you eventually, toilet scrubber? Yes, every single country in europe will become a islamized niggerized brown consumer shithole but Poland.. GREAT Poland will never fall, despite being completely surrounded by aids and nigger countries that fell for the jewish scheme. Great idea

Bernie knows he's getting beat by Warren so he's tapping into the jewish power source i.e. hatred of white people

I don't mean here, I mean in reality. Yalta, wanting money from our soldiers that defended your country, unfair sanctions put on our country. We are a proud nation that has had enough. We shall turn our backs on you, just like you turned your backs on us in 1939

By the time they come around to mopping up the Slavs, we'd have witnessed first hand the atrocities they will commit in the West and will be prepared accordingly.

Also, can't wait to personally DENY asylum or refugee status for fleeing westerner cucks running from their mudslime executioners. Hopefully, they get slaughtered right there on the border for us to watch, both as general entertainment and as motivation to stand hard against the shitskins when they come for us.

Deluded slavniggers, you think that's how it'll go down? You realize the entire jewish globohomo monolith will go against you? Good luck just "shutting the borders" or whatever your low IQ slavnigger brain thinks will happen

Fuck off to your bull nordcuck. Remember that we were removing kebabs after we took care of you. And remember that sandniggers can't win a conventional war.

Based slav brother.

Sorry, can't hear you over the lack of grenade attacks and shitskin rapes over here. Try again later.

>Going to war against the founders and every US president up until Jimmy Carter

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

Nordcuck BTFO

Huey long should have survived and beat kike puppet FDR

My brown muslim progeny will take you infidels over one day, inshallah

so fellow bong, white people aren't to be allowed to have homogenous societies anywhere in the world, it is a genocide, there is no other way to describe it

More likely your wife's son

You already turn your backs on us, what the fuck does Britain get from Poland? We send a lot of gibs in your direction, that's for sure. Polish butthurt about WW2 is based on holding Britain to higher standards than yourselves, because you know deep down that you wouldn't go to war against the Soviet Union after a long war where you were crippled, if the sides were reversed. You always focus on Britain rather than the French who had the same agreement with Poland, how interesting. Your anger is directed at us. Cognitive dissonance. You have never done anything for Britain, petulant children.

kek this
not exactly "your progeny" if it has 0% of your DNA in it, now is it Sven?

Poles had the best record as fighter pilots based in UK

French never billed us for service in their army

AND YET YOU BILLED US FOR USING YOUR EQUIPMENT TO DEFEND YOUR NATION

yo wtf war is like not legit brah

Your being very naive thinking your countries are immune to what is happening, you think once the largest most powerful countries in Europe fall the small nations would last long?

Currently the most powerful army in the world(US army) is only 50% white, what happen when that number is 70-90% shitskin, who do you think going to be in control of that shitskin army? Do you think your nation stand against that?

We can all befriend each other or die off one-by-one until none of us are left, I know what I choose!

Bernie Sanders and his wife are absolute PUKES who belong in prison.

They have been at war with White Nationalism for more than 50 years.

DHS is jewish the extermination already happened reminder these are the criminals runningg your gov slaughtering wholes nations to inhuman fuck terror state of Israel

It must really bother him he's nowhere near as popular as he was in 2016, I think he figured he would be a shoe in for the nomination.

not me user but we shouldn't of gone to war with Germany anyway but good flying tho

GOOD TARGET BERNIE, YOU VILE, DARK, CHILLING RACIST

BERNIE IS A VILE, DARK, CHILLING, RACIST
>BERNIE IS A VILE, DARK, CHILLING RACIST
RACE REALITY w/ Bernie Sanders

Stereotypes: 30:50
Jews: 32:04

Attached: 0 hat.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

post gay pedo jew boi and same clotyh as faggot juden Israel Bernie pathetic all jews are the same team morons

Shitskins can't into industrial warfare though, so once the initial supplies of ammo are gone, it's gonna be a cakewalk for us Slavic ubermensch to sweep in and "liberate" you from the muddies.

And when I say liberate, I mean that in the Soviet sense of the word, just as a way of kicking you faggots while you're down and repaying the thousand years of slights and indignities the angloid has heaped upon the Slavic race. You can keep your women though, they're toxic and cancerous and not even a hundred years of beatings could recover them by this point.

Slavniggers can't think logically. Don't waste your time on those retards

>SLAV STRONK!

Thats about all their smooth brains are capable of conjuring up

I was gonna consider voting Bernie only for the fiscal aspects such as taxpayer funded healthcare and reducing income inequality, but I like Trumps social conservative policies.

Bernie lecture:

BERNIE IS A VILE DARK CHILLING RACIST

Bernie lecture:

Bernie lecture:

Attached: Bernie Stereotypes blacks.jpg (1360x768, 189K)

VILE DARK CHILLING RACIST

Attached: BLACK SHOOTING MASTER.jpg (2644x1456, 971K)

Can't wait for Bernie to die off

I cant wait to die off

Case in point. Look at it. LOOK AT IT

I realt love britain its my favorite non white country

Then iron curtain would stretch from Atlantic to Pacific. Either way Hitler was a faggot who helped destroy white race

Shouldn't you be making dinner for your wife's son and her boyfriend, Sven? You know Abdul gets really angry if his Swedish meatballs aren't ready when he comes back from "work" (dealing drugs).

Not only that but the people that will be targeted are mostly ignorant about our movement. This is about to change. And very much to our advantage

I see we're on the same page there Croatian bro. But I think that we can use westerners as a slaves.

Your soccer team is okay

White Nationalists would probably kick him off that stage... a couple of black lives matters chicks did it

>slavic ubermensch

I can't take you seriously anymore. You're clearly not an adult anyway

Perhaps, but maybe robots would be better suited for menial work. The angloids and other assorted non-Slavic whites would be better served if their half of the continent turned into a giant wildlife reservation post-war.

We forbid them from building factories and whatnot and let them practice only agriculture, should be safe enough. Like the Morgenthau plan for Germany, only extended on all mudslime embracing whites - for their own good of course...

You are expecting us to forget our history and bow our heads to the people who tried (and failed) to wipe us twice. You bitch and moan about white genocide while you're celebrating a man who wanted to genocide slavs.

I can't be the only one who wants all jews, shitskins, spics and generally non-European peoples out of his country.

Are you reading in my mind? This is the exact same ideas I have

And here it is, the toiletnigger finally shows why he's so butthurt

>muh generalplan ost

YOU STUPID FUCKING TOILETRETARD. IT ISN'T REAL! THERE WAS NEVER A PLAN TO GENOCIDE ALL SLAVS! OH BUT WAIT I HEARD IN MIDDLE SCHOOL THAT VOLDEMORT WANTED TO KILL EVERYONE WHO WASN'T BLONDE AND BLUE EYED IM SURE THAT WAS TOTALLY ALSO THE CASE HERP DERP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Most polish & Serbs I talk to on here dont act like them so they are ether shitskins trolling or very-very naive.

Stay strong buddy, we will turn this shit around. Keep safe mate.

Go jerk off to your wife getting mounted by a bull

Then you talked to either a traitors that had grandfathers in wehrmacht, or you they were just courteous to you and in reality would shank you for pissing on national monuments.

Actually I'm of the opinion that without Adolf the bolsheviks would of overrun the whole of europe and none of us would have survived, even after `Germany's defeat the Allies were mobilised and that forced the soviets to stop at easter europe
>Everybody thank thank uncle A or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Of course, he’s a communist kike.

If Hitler hasn't attacked Poland, we would stop bolsheviks, just like we did in 1920. So stop glorifying this one balled kike puppet

Attached: hitler jew.jpg (1131x1600, 363K)

>The Government of The United Kingdom will make no claim for replayment of the Ł 73 million sterling, in respect of amounts spent on war material, equipment, supplies, etc, for the Polish Armed Forces in the West.

>The Government of the United Kingdom will leave in abeyance at present the question of the repayment of the Military Credits amounting to a further Ł 47 1/2 million sterling, expended on the salaries and pay of the Polish Armed Forces in the West up to the 5 th July, 1945, but reserve the right to reopen discussion of this question

LYIN' POLE LYIN' AGAIN

Also billing for using spitfires wouldn't be justified, but the salaries paid to Polish soldiers would

We'll fight together for once, and then, back to the endless war between us anglo

Checked

Attached: 1458241794240.gif (360x353, 766K)

The nazies are gone, your enemy was defeated, now get over it! Your being stupid keeping this hatred in your heart. All your doing now is hurting your self & your people.

Bernie is utterly retarded.
Wars don't start because of stereotyping lmao.
The causes of the vast majority of wars have been resource driven, elite dickswinging or ideological.

>Say something nice about the flag above you!
Your flag looks nice! I hope your government saves the country from the EU trap soon, brother.