Niggers are allowed to form gangs and terrorize whole cities without getting any shit for it because "muh gang...

>niggers are allowed to form gangs and terrorize whole cities without getting any shit for it because "muh gang violence" doesn't matter for some reason
>one white guy shoots a place up every couple of months, and the whole country is suddenly under attack from white nationalists
Diversity is great

Attached: 1564960996385.jpg (498x400, 25K)

oh you noticed that too?

Attached: cassandra.png (540x283, 225K)

I watch this show called The First 48. It has redpilled my entire family. Fuck Atlanta and fuck Tulsa those cities are practically gone.

>30 nigger gangbanging one white whore
VS
>one Americuck shooting tens of people by himself
i don't know user but i think the latter is more dangerous

>highlighting and stopping white supremacy before it becomes a problem is a bad thing

Well done OP

SWEET
SUMMER
CHILD

you know what? that's it. tomorrow I will be contacting the moderator of this website, "hero", and I will be telling him that this board alone is the reason why 4channel isnt making any money.

I honestly dont care but you guys might want to get your act together if you dont want to lose your safe space, knock it off with the blatant racism

they are called friendship groups you heartless bigot

>who cares about black people killing other black people
This is their mentality.

Black alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Blacks have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for BBC in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve BBC cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black dick forever. Gay for big black ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African black penis power

Attached: 1565925564578.webm (540x960, 1.77M)

muchas gracias doctor

Didn't take long for the discord groups to respond. Could be better though

Are normalfags really paranoid about white nationalism or is it just memes?

Attached: 1560962056045.jpg (960x546, 43K)

Since 2001 more Americans died from homicide in Chicago than in the War in Afghanistan.

That's pretty much the only thing normies talk about any more. It will probably end up being the biggest issue during the presidential debates. In less than three years, they have successfully created a boogeyman and made it the biggest threat to america.

if nigger violence really troubling you then why don't you Americucks direct your mass shoots nigger/spic gangs instead of targeting high schoolers and innocent people

>le gangs don't target innocent people meme
Following the script to the point

If a pit bull bites a child, no one is surprised. If a golden retriever bites a child, then there is something wrong with the dog.

Attached: 1562296544789.jpg (800x1138, 224K)

Yes, if they watch cable news at all. It's quite seriously all these outlets talk about. Even if you don't give a shit about politics, if you're ever in a waiting room it's fucking cable news so you're exposed to it anyway. Then, the people who somehow don't see CNN in lobbies or watch TV talk with their coworkers who do and are exposed to the idea. Repeat that every single day for 3 years and yeah, it's a pretty paranoid topic now.
The fact that there's next to no legitimate white nationalist attacks, rallies, or fucking anything at all only adds fuel to the fire. Like a monster you only hear stories of or catch a glimpse of. It makes the monster scarier than it is. There are like 12 WNs in America, that aren't trolling or Left wing plants, but that's not what the media has people believing. Factor in what they've done to "racism" and white people are constantly walking on eggshells.

Become the nigger instead

Wait. Mexicans kill blacks and its gang violence. Blacks kill whites and its gang violence. Whites kill black or mexicans and it's a terrorist threat, defcon red attack?

Why cant whites be gangs too
That's racist

I imagine it's because most of the mass shooters aren't that smart. They aren't Anders Brevik or Brenton Tarrant. They probably got bullied in HS and never got over it so that's who they target. Or they're some faggot atheist who hates religion so they target a church. Or it's part of a CIA false flag to further divide Americans on gun control like the last 5 probably have been.
Also, I doubt there will be a "smart" mass shooter in America any time soon. Considering they would be vilified immediately, their words censored, surely put to death and all it would do is fuel the 'white nationalist' narrative that until this point was baseless. "Smart" being they target the actual problem groups in America and not random people. Truly ascended smart mass shooters will wait until the 'everything is a white nationalist' narrative blows over, then start shooting blacks.

Attached: 1565922381594.jpg (1955x2681, 665K)

I saw an epsiode, where 2 black guys selling guns to other black guys, and ended up in a robbery, right? So there was a shoot out, and one of the black guys brothers died. So the cops get involved. They interview the alive brother, and he tells them "it got all crazy, and i started running away, pointing my gun back without looking and shooting" .. He ended up accidentally shooting and killing his brother, and the OTHER niggers got charged with murder for it, since they initiated the burglary. And that dude got charegd with gun selling or whatever. So all in all, 3 niggers in jail, 2 for 20 years, 1 for 10 years, and 1 dead. And me laughing my fucking ass off.

48 hours is a super redpill for sure. So are most shows like that, forensic files, hell even just cops. 13=50 shows itself off there to anyone with common sense

>thinking that can of worms can be closed
ishiggidy

>thinking he doesn't know that
oh sven

Wrong board newfag the liberal fucks with low testosterone are on Reddit.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

It's anarcho-tyranny. Let the feral niggers run wild and clamp down on the generally law-abiding groups.

48 Hours/COPS are diamonds in the rough. They show 1350 pretty well, but they also show how culture/environment is as culpable as genetics to produce a degenerate. You see a good amount of white trash in between the cholos and blacks. One common thread between all of them is being poor and inundated by degenerate culture.

Shut up and stay in your shithole, monkey.

Attached: 18B0F263-96F5-4EEF-A8D7-A7092ECF12E6.jpg (558x485, 60K)

Don't u mean" and everyone loses their mind",can't even do that right.

>what is ideology?
are you new? Or just have memoryloss? This is typical society threatment. Thats what happened after 9/11 and muslims suddenly became bad guys. Now they are, sure, but back then we had a whole 'chimpout' and war on terror over 1 event.
Im sure whites will be the same, they too will get more common. Its the cycle

Except you got you "metaphor" wrong: the pitbull has been biting children since forever and all the pitbull crime stats are there proving it, while in the moment the golden retriever tries to go around biting the pitbull back he gets tied to a chain, chocked with it and the pitbull owner wants to put him to sleep.

based

Attached: jew_dog.jpg (600x537, 309K)

I watched cops on yt and all the whites were just DUI's or some shit, almost none of whom resisted.

The minorities were the ones consistently causing real trouble, and essentially none of them complied a moment before they were cuffed.