KEK, Jews fall for their own racemixing propaganda

KEK, Jews fall for their own racemixing propaganda

Attached: 45A8B17B-C08D-49D2-A9DA-D43F1EBE376E.jpg (1242x2158, 1.51M)

kek

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

FUCK KIKES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Based prime minster's son

Attached: 1565718834192.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

Lmao fucking pottery.

Attached: 1565218628989.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Every jew and their mother know too well that's a massive upgrade to their political royalty. Sounds like they're just being stubborn kikes about it.

>race mixing with an aryan godess
It's called stealing our genes you absolute retard.

Does anybody have that 1940s cartoon of a Jew and young girl?

Attached: image.png (699x1049, 931K)

Jews have always had a predilection for raping gentile women, The Melting Pot was written by some perverted jew who had a fetish for Russian Christian women

Attached: 1508203376629.jpg (984x550, 177K)

This is from 5 years ago. Is he still dating her?

it's almost as if Jews aren't a malicious monolith, but they're different people with different opinions

Exactly. She will convert, their children will be Jewish, the cycle will continue and an Ayran man somewhere will be denied a wife.

I had a playdate with Yair when I was 4. We met on a playground in Jerusalem. My parents were volunteering for the Christian Embassy there. He had bodyguards and a nanny. I'm not joking

She looks 40.

Orthodox Judaism allows for only the husband of a jewish women or offspring of a jewish women to be a jew.

Shouldve thrown sand in his eyes and called him a faggot.

Attached: image.png (918x541, 994K)

Seriously. I'm also ethnically Norwegian so this is doubly offensive to me

if jews have such a powerful position, why not become one?

It is bad for both sides.

>stealing white women
This isn't what they're selling, fuckwit.

Because some people think their genes are worth to be preserved and do not want to have kikemutt children. Jews are also vile and in most cases ugly/unnoble creatures compared to Aryans.

Anyone else notice that young Bibi was a chad but as he's aged he's become a cartoonish goblin? I'm sure his son will age the same way. This Norwegian girls should split ASAP.

>you gotta mix up the bloodlines goy, we're all gunna be brown!
>I will literally tear out my hair and block entry to graveyards to stop a Chosen One from dating a goyim shiksa
The hypocrisy is real.