The REAL land of the free

The REAL land of the free.

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2019/netherlands

Attached: land of the FREE.png (1213x742, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2019/norway
freedomhouse.org/report/methodology-freedom-world-2019
dutchnews.nl/news/2009/05/denying_holocaust_not_a_crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

freedom to be raped by muslims
freedom to be banned from having guns

The dutch are the jews of europe.

>dude weed free mirite

How do they measure freedom?

We're the merchants of europe, there's a distinction.

>killed sadpanda
That's a -50 on the freedom score for me, buddy.

Probably something like;
>if you don’t express hate, you get extra freedom points!

Do they give you the freedom to live away from subhumans and faggots?

Looks a lot like one of those "most livable places in the world" rankings, where Melbourne is always number one.
Anyone who has even stepped foot into that city knows its shithole. The same bag of retards probably come up with this list.

By what metric? I don’t know anything about the Netherlands aside from weed and tulips and stroopwafels so I’m not even saying it’s wrong I just want to know how in the fuck they numerically qualify freedom

Do you have a gun?
>Yes
>No

If
>NO
you are NOT free.

the "LEAD" standard is the standard that backs up all things, and most importantly, words on paper (constitutions and the such). Brass jacketed-lead is the only thing that keeps ANYONE honest in this world.

Attached: 1534775527635.jpg (2560x1440, 1.94M)

The politics of your country say otherwise.

Do your politicians represent your people?

Yeah that's kind of like our whole thing

>country where racism is illegal is the most free - t. Schlomo kikeberg

your people demand guns, so it's law
our people demand no guns, so it's law
different outcome, same freedom.
if you can't understand that simple notion.....

yep

>he doesnt know you can buy guns in europe
your amerimutt brain is showing

your politicians represent lobbyists, not your people

they are literal political prostitutes

Your people could suddenly want guns but the government wouldn’t let it happen

>99
cute

Attached: hm.jpg (953x802, 92K)

>freedom to be called whatever gender you want
Not high on my list user.

So the average politician resembles the average american? Not counting spics, niggers, muslims and other genetic trash. Here they certainly don't. So our politicians and their products are kiked, as is inherent to their nature. They don't resemble the dutch, who whilst mercantile, don't worship sin. Except amsterdam, which should be nuked.

kek look at the USA one, they complain about illegals not being able to vote

You can own a gun with a hunting or sport license, it's just paperwork.

Maybe in the past but not anymore Muhammad

I rest my case.

Attached: xipq3yrnb5h31.png (1280x953, 322K)

Agreed

freedomhouse.org/report/freedom-world/2019/norway

Most Americans don't have a gun either

>when his freedom list must include prepping the bull
jesus christ you americucks are pathetic

>The jews are the jews of wherever they are.
>t. vassel state of Israel
Try harder

Your government gives you the privilege of owning a gun. Our government exists because we deem it so because of our RIGHT to own firearms.
If you think this makes you just as free, you're retarded

AHHAHAAH there are more guns than Americans. and every American that WANTS a gun, owns gun.

This is why Netherlands doesn't have 100 points kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-235707__01.jpg (1080x1104, 325K)

False. All Americans own guns, we are just invested with commies. Like the British

What retarded assed graphical designer put that together? Fucking have maxes=best in one spot with everything else being minimums=best.

Kek

Europeans brains are such jew-addled messes they will NEVER understand the American condition.

By will of our founding fathers, the United States governmente exists because its citizens ALLOW it to. Armed citizens have TRUE REPRESENTATION through the 'lead-standard'. An American, or a group of Americans can enforce the will of the people through the brass-jacketed lead of a bullet. The government must perform "honestly", or at least as honestly as not to become egregious, or else face the rebuke of the citizenry.

Theres no point. I could demonstrate every indication of your people being spiritual semites and youd just come up with a cope and ignore the evidence. Enjoy your sodomy, kike.

I honestly remember when i was that stupid too until I read into it. US banter spews massive misinformation.

freedom to be sodomized by packs of niggers

Ironic

Guns are just a safety blanket you clutch while the boot of satanic authoritarianism steps on your neck. Go larp outside.

just nuke us already

Attached: 1549135542688.gif (220x184, 8K)

prostitutes and muh weed freely available, i guess?

>i work fulltime
>crushing student loans
>all affordable homes go to immigrants
>live in a box
>ikea furniture
>can go on vacation once a year to not feel like a rat in a cage

Muh freedoms

Your not projecting any power over your government, your bureaucrats are so deeply levelled, far spread and distant from the people your feel good gun mantra is just a pacifier. Money projects power, in your case it's sadly shekels.

Wait, you realize most of the us was started by the dutch right?

Same here.

>I went into debt and now i'm poor
Kek

Why you don't move to Russia or China? The living conditions are (in practice) far better.

>if you are not allowed to own a gun you have no freedom in your country

freedomhouse.org/report/methodology-freedom-world-2019

It's a meme word. They use the UN declaration of human rights. Thats a declaration the US refused to ratify but they voted to pass, if that gives you any indication of whats going on.

I've paid off my student loans within a year of working. You should budget more man

United States:
>Minus one for having an Electoral College
>Minus one for the Senate not being elected like the House of Representatives
>Minus one for making sure that people voting in our elections are American citizens and have identification to prove it
>Minus one for Congress being partisan hacks
>Minus one for not safeguarding against lobbying and stuff
>Minus one for multiple redacted documents
>Minus one for weakening Unions (trade, labor, etc.)
>Minus one for filling courts with conservative judges
>Minus one for massive use of plea-bargains
>Minus one for police legitimately killing niggers
>Minus two for "not paying women equally" and no legislation for protecting fags
>Minus one for wealth inequality
I'll admit some of these are legitimate but a lot of these are fucking dumb.

Attached: 1307646543001.png (382x417, 243K)

Law is just words on paper. The only thing enforcing it are people with guns. If you dont have the right to arm yourself you have no recourse if the government decides to turn tyrannical.

You are living under a benevolent tyranny slowly turning malevolent, nothing more nothing less.

>freedom
>question the Jews and the holocaust
>you go to jail

Freedom, my ass

>Minus one for having an Electoral College
>just let CA and NY decide who gets to be the president!

nonwhites will ruin it

The burned offering didnt happen but it should.

Attached: 2016-12-15_holocaust.png (890x668, 113K)

>europe

Thats not a country, its a continent, and no you cannot buy guns in every country on the continent. If every european country isnt as armed as Switzerland then you arent free

The malnutrition caused by lack of potatoes really fucked with the Irish's cognitive abilities

>the real land of the free
>can be fined for calling nogs niggers
>can be fined for insulting police
>can be hailed up to 5 years for insulting the king

do you really call this the land of the free

This

>can be fined for insulting police
Seriously?
>can be hailed up to 5 years for insulting the king
LMAO

the better protected kikes are, the freer

yeah it's ridiculous

A Gallup poll found: Thirty percent of U.S. adults say they personally own a gun, while a larger percentage, 43%, report living in a gun household.
The polls as usual are wrong. The numbers are much higher.

Freedom to subvert and destroy western civilization

Yet nobody have been able to see it.

And to you?

We weigh 3 hookers against 3 wheels of gouda cheese the scale will tell the truth you uncultured pig.

So you concede the point that Americans are more free, you just insist that it doesn’t matter. What a kike!

We are italians and yes, you can buy guns in each and every country of the union.

(((FREEDUMB HOUSE))) long been sxposed a jew fake news outlet

The English

What? You aren’t free. You’re privileged.

Nope.

stop cucking for validation and attention.

money and anti-depressants

Some of the shit you can lose points for is silly on this. Netherlands basically lost a point for not letting in literally everyone that wants to come in.

But he be right.

>Check Hungary
>ORBÁN BAD AND EVIL
Yeah totally legit site guys

Your stupid life decisions are your own burden.

Hungary is literally worse than the most terrible shitholes in africa

Truly nobody gives a single fuck in your country about keeping the place clean and livable. Even if it was the most free country in the world, it would still have a 1/100 rating because of how disgusting it is.

Your country is not free if you don't voted for the correct candidate.

telling the truth is illegal? ok

> While denying the holocaust is not expressly banned in the Netherlands, the courts say it is a form of spreading hatred and therefore an offence.
dutchnews.nl/news/2009/05/denying_holocaust_not_a_crime/

now try using said firearm for anything other than plinking. germany has some of the most liberal self defense laws and you can still only use relative force.

Whoa.

Work 5-10 hours a week for more than 3k a month. Got a nice little home in a small town and own 2 cars. Life in the Netherlands is so easy, if not you might want to reassess your life goals mate

The less you know the better

Attached: hollandman.jpg (664x1269, 133K)

freedom to enjoy 5g very soon

If they give you free healthcare, they consider it freedom. Being forced to pay taxes for other peoples' problems is not anti-freedom. That is why these stupid meme rankings are utter failures

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Server for the BEeST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/a2HBMrj

EU members bragging about their "freedom" is a sick ironic joke. You're being genocided by an body in Brussels that you didn't choose

Average yearly cost of tax per person living in NL is lower than average cost of yearly medical expenses.

Stfu roy go to sleep