I'VE OD'D ON RED PILLS!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T EVEN GO OUT IN PUBLIC ANY LONGER
FUCKING NIGGERS, KIKES AND ILLEGALS ARE EVERYWHERE MAKING LIFE MISERABLE

Attached: 1559607901871.png (1416x672, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLv847o1L4g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIYgsqhwXzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=dLv847o1L4g

CAN'T ESCAPE IT
> ENDLESS DELUSION OF GENETIC DIFFERENCES OF THE RACES

>> ENDLESS DELUSION OF GENETIC DIFFERENCES OF THE RACES

Attached: LynnPsychopathyBook.jpg (399x600, 52K)

>MAKE IT STOP

IT WONT

Attached: 1566163187431.jpg (653x877, 249K)

>1566163187431.jpg
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1559610258408.jpg (3242x3242, 2.15M)

>be me
>go outside
>someone is black near me
>day ruined

recognized

> need to go to store for supplies/groceries
> can only go very early in the morning when nigs are sleeping
> see nig
> leave, go to different store
> repeat until no nig store
its so tiresome

Attached: 1554520337875.gif (270x262, 1.4M)

>TFW no post-collapse roving survival squads to chill with

Attached: fire_saftey_pepe.png (1363x1470, 137K)

have sex

lol

If you feel like your about to snap, keep to yourself. DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED TO COMMIT VIOLENCE. You will only hinder our cause.

Enjoy the ride. It could be worse.

Attached: 9a4cca724efff088c533017a6e9e858b.jpg (640x640, 115K)

Curious as to where you at?

I feel you user. Every day I pray for the day of the rope to finally come. These subhumans won’t be so uppity when they’re swinging from trees. 1488 gas the kikes race war now

Attached: 78E70836-42D1-4F2F-ABC1-0008317B47E8.jpg (399x288, 45K)

accept the suffering. relax. make a long term plan. not a short term plan that involves you doing something stupid. work on yourself, we need billionaires that understand responsibility. time to get serious about the game of life user. the clown world isn't going anywhere.

its too much bros

Attached: 1543432929732.jpg (215x229, 12K)

Lol at least enjoy the struggle. Adapt. Overcome. Don’t just auto destruct like some wounded bird that hit my window and decided to switch it’s heart off before I can help it.

>I CAN'T EVEN GO OUT IN PUBLIC ANY LONGER

Come visit our spiritual repair tent by the main stage.
Sometimes we must re-integrate with a fresh mentality.There's a lot of buzzwords being thrown around here.
lets take some deep breathes together.

"I cannot control the things around me"
"I am here to be happy"
"music"

Want some water? Hug? just some peeps 2 vibe with?

Happy Tipper

Attached: Bicycle Day 2019.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

>have sex

Have you ever actually had sex?
It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant(I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.
For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

Attached: 1530975601170s.jpg (250x202, 7K)

> be better at sex

>DO NOT FEEL COMPELLED TO COMMIT VIOLENCE.
> ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE.
> I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT NAY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP , OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE IDVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT

Attached: 1564965566148.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

>> be better at sex

Attached: 1548582251574.jpg (640x454, 49K)

Really? You don't take any joy in repeatedly manipulating them into spreading their legs for you? A girl you love is one thing. Always safeguard her feelings... but the mistresses are like little pets! Don't you get any joy in making your dog sit for you? Coming over to you for treats? That's the whole reason people even adopt pets, is because they're enjoyable.

I think you need to reconsider your life priorities.

Also: American Dad is trash.

You are obviously incapable of love. I'd kill myself if I was you

>the mistresses

Attached: 1563462272029.png (328x272, 235K)

>You are obviously incapable of love.
welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: here-forever2.jpg (448x385, 69K)

You're an insane person. Racism is a pathology. Go see a shrink. Preferably a black one, like Katy Perry did.

>MAKING LIFE MISERABLE
Its your fault. You were warned, and now it is too late.

Attached: Surviving 4chan.jpg (906x1413, 1.19M)

Hang in there we're all gonna make it

Kek

this is called redpill rage
go lift

people say this because you need to implement the proper transmutative practices. take the noFap pill, and read Marcus Aurelius "Meditations"

your SiG journey starts today

Attached: 1557825062899.jpg (640x631, 127K)

>DUBS
remember OP
you can never leave
welcome to Hotel California, enjoy your stay because you've been here forever

Welcome aboard

Attached: BB3292E0-3BA0-4171-9E33-844635863EE6.jpg (863x752, 130K)

you're supposed to drink one a month so your body adapts to it.

Just vote red or blue goy harder next time.

haha no doubt op
the newly initiated are volatile

Dude, I went for a walk yesterday with my gf to one of the most wealthy parts of the city... never saw that many jews. All well dressed going to their mega mansions. Disgusting.

Why?
You don’t walk the streets more confidently after the redpill?
Starting conversations with random niggers is one of my favorite things.
I can talk circles around them, with the smuggest of attitudes.

>tfw the redpill hits

Attached: 1565422741720.jpg (1000x800, 63K)

Attached: allegory_of_the_cave.jpg (800x800, 755K)

One blue pill can fix that for you

Just calm down and have kids. This whole thing is like a ticking time bomb, but there's no James Bond to disable it. Embrace inevitability and show up for the future, as in get married to a qt and have kids.

>duh doyy durr niggers beaners in my neighborhood

move to fucking Montana or something, Jesus

Attached: 1473018875542.png (922x882, 106K)

ME THIS WEEKEND:
>"COME ON, user, GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GO (((HAVE SOME FUN™)))"
>GO OUT
>LITERALLY HATE IT THE ENTIRE TIME. IT'S LIKE A CARNIVAL OF EVERYTHING YOU DON'T HAVE IN LIFE. A GF. FRIENDS. A PLACE IN THE WORLD. A LIFE.
>THE ENTIRE PERCEPTUAL GESTALT IS ONE OF DEPRESSION, SEPARATION, ALIENATION, AND DISSONANT DISSOCIATION.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Just calm down and have kids

hey look
its the faggot zoomer giving "advice"

Nigger, I have kids in college.
There is no huwhite ethnostate. Niggers are everywhere and because of BasedGoy Media, everyone is conditioned to worship and excuse these chimps.

Attached: 1566018025157.png (1020x1574, 677K)

Uh, pic related?

nice pic

Nah youre just tripping
To really od on redpills is to realize youre a bunch of atoms in a sea of atoms and we're one giant organism
Its the blackpill for a reason. Its the compaction of all red pills.

Welcome to the Machine.

Attached: 1552007094252.jpg (800x801, 312K)

>move to fucking Montana or something, Jesus
That's the thing. OP don't have to move to Montana. Wetbacks have to move back to their shithole homeland, Meheeco. Niggers go back to Africa. We literally created a fucking country in Africa so we can dump back all as many useless niggers as we could. The country is called Liberia. Still have lots of terrible niggers but it seemed to work well enough that the niggers we did deport back to Africa, in Liberia, aren't here. Because those niggers are maximum.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Perhaps we should've kept more of them so there would be justification to just destroy them like animals. Nothing compels people more than seeing with their own eyes, and possibly getting killed by some of these cannibal savages, to just straight up genocide them all.

I like the cut of your jib user.

Niggers really are an eyesore. I think I could handle the excessive taxation and usury if I didn't have to see those subhumans at every turn crying about gibs.

(checked)
This but unironically

Stay home, be a wagey and trade bitcoin.
Stop being a fag.
Okay.

Attached: gang_weed_meme_748284.jpg (794x794, 43K)

kek

>>GO OUT
SEE THIS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE

Attached: a05.30 PM 001.png (236x246, 137K)

Yikes

>Niggers really are an eyesore
They always jaywalk. I know it's a small thing, but they just run out into traffic like if a car hit them it wouldn't hurt.

>I could handle the excessive taxation and usury if I didn't have to see those subhumans at every turn crying about gibs.

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

>They always jaywalk. I know it's a small thing, but they just run out into traffic like if a car hit them it wouldn't hurt.
i can explain that, fellow huwhite

niggers deep down know they are no-count, worthless shits. They know they don't matter in civilization. Its like being a child sitting at the grown up's table. They're talking about world politics and investment strategies and you're sitting there smelling your finger. Nothing you can do could compete for attention.

All niggers demand attention to affirm they exist. This is why niggers will do anything to get attention. Positive or Negative attention, they can't differentiate. This is why they
> always talk on speaker phone (even while wearing a bluetooth jawbone)
> always wear headphones but on speaker mode so everyone has to listen
> always rap / sing to themselves around other people (They WANT you to have to acknowledge them).
> they slow down when crossing a street (if these cars stop for me, that means i exist).
> knowingly break rules just to receive a redirection (then turn around and say "I dindunuffin)
True. Deep down everybody knows the truth about Blacks. Every single liberal, no matter how brainwashed, knows there is something deeply disturbing about the "African" "American".

Attached: black-reality-don't-matter.webm (638x428, 2.32M)

Hopefully your kids aren't as retarded as you are.
There aren't going to be deportations, user. There isn't going to be a government to deport them. You people really need to start thinking about what happens when you import ~100 million foreigners and the lights go out for longer than 3 days. It will be so mind blowingly instantaneous that it'll actually take your breath away.

>dur uhh well it's year zero and the economy will never ever crash ever again!

shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 1460411600767.jpg (680x498, 52K)

Somebody listened to me for once.

>Somebody listened to me for once.
> PPRECIATE Y'ALL

Attached: PRECIATE.png (819x767, 653K)

>lights go out for longer than 3 days
If this happens on a large scale, then we probably all died 3.5 days before in the nuclear apocalypse.

>and the lights go out for longer than 3 days.
already lived through this scenario TWICE in an American city

> SEE OPENING POST: niggers
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: a05.31 PM.png (260x391, 249K)

Same here. Last chick I fucked was so boring I didn't even finish. That was probably the last time I'm going to bother with a woman ever.

t. guy who just bought a huge house

Attached: culture.jpg (511x288, 34K)

Take your Biktarvy, faggot.

>Last chick I fucked was so boring I didn't even finish.
Have you ever considered the fact that you're just gay?

based

Well it looks like you've reached the end of the road, user. You know what you have to do now.

Hahaha.

Waking up is painful, right?

Based and chad-pilled.

Women are insufferable and God has attached to them kinda enjoyable holes to laugh at us struggle to cope with their natures.

If I found a genie in a bottle I would ask for him to take away the ability to speak from all women.

Based

why go out in public though?

WAKE ME UP
>can't wake up
WAKE ME UP
>can't wake up
WAKE ME UP
>can't wake up

> take away the ability to speak from all women.

Holy shit.

The world would be so much better.

>t.

Attached: rhett and liiink.jpg (1600x900, 211K)

You deserve to be glassed for that post.

Attached: 9C4F4A59-8051-4999-86BC-1A8C5BB86797.jpg (1236x990, 709K)

this is easily the stupidest fucking post. why would you have this saved or share it? retard user. retard

Fuck you hippie scum. DOTR for you too

Na man I've fucked almost 40 girls over the years. This one was just particularly lame and about 15 lbs heavier than in her pics.

Me too

Imagine AOC never being able to bray one more word out of her goat mouth.

facts checked

Attached: 2AD3CAFE-9299-479C-AFAD-45FE8F399F33.jpg (1080x1440, 194K)

If that happened and all women suddenly couldn't speak anymore I think the universal euphoric happiness of all the combined man-kind around the world would quickly lead to world peace. Whites would reconcile with niggers, kikes would reconcile with christians, poles would reconcile with russians, japs would reconcile with chinks. There would be massive celebrations, bbqs, sports events, and all kinds of other merriment for MONTHS.

Imagine a world in which every man is wearing a banana on their face all day every day, content, happy, and pleasant.

Attached: mother of god.jpg (640x352, 25K)

>when you unironically support the Gilead regime

Attached: 1566056207346.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

that happens when you overindulge in the subject, that's another kike, the blackpill
my advice, just stay away from this shit to get your bearings, otherwise you will become just another autistic faggot shitposting in this glownigger honeypot

Attached: 1565649032641.png (588x960, 446K)

men and women don't have to differ psychologically if all their needs are met. However, modern women are promiscuous and retarded.

>can’t go outside without without seeing some type of degeneracy
SEND HELP

Attached: 326DDC24-2767-4549-A30D-81B5DC7AD77B.jpg (1024x911, 148K)

Keep being a fat fuck living in the basement and masturbating to anime, I don't care. No doubt your life is already fucked beyond all repair.

The feeling goes away eventually. If you let it fuck with you for too long the cia will start beaming you with (((ideas))). Then you'll be a CNN headline. I just go to the park or in the woods and take pictures of rocks and things.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIYgsqhwXzM

drink water and walk it off pussy

It's over. You have to remove yourself from society. You will never fit in again.

Great song choice user.

'PPRECIATE Y'ALL

feed some ducklings and shit enjoy nature instead of lurking this aidshole 24/7/365

i used to be like you and spend all my fucking freetime on this cancerous board.

now i do it now and then when i need some lulz and close it again.

it´s that simple.
that
simple

o and i type like this because it upsets the turboautists on a cellular level.

>the cia will start beaming you with (((ideas)))
This sounds schizo as fuck but its 100% true

Attached: 79ea6e9f6fda85cb8c3418282502942367177927586d6cd4b58f54ac46f54c17_1.jpg (320x247, 16K)

How do you think they pick their patsy?