World has gone to shit. What are you going to do Jow Forums?

World has gone to shit. What are you going to do Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_234301.png (828x497, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PujiULmYm8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitpost

Play WoW Classic

nothing meme flag
nice demoralization thread
suck my ass
sage

Smoke weed every day

keep drinkin'

Niggers.

ACT DA FOOL!

fix it

blaming the jews on the /pol til the die

Start with the man in the mirror and shit post.

Guns

I’ll be dancing by myself

Attached: 075D112C-49DE-4C9E-8AB5-52B8AAE22334.gif (840x488, 511K)

Not allow it.

Attached: notallow.png (592x388, 365K)

Continue to work at walmart until my casket closes. It's all I can really do.

Attached: 15661652963532988375706369688551.jpg (2560x1440, 1001K)

its always been going to shit, all down through the ages. The pendulum will swing, and when it swings back all the degeneracy will be swept away, probably in a tidal wave of blood. Its sad, people are like that. When the lights go out and the food gets scarce, people always revert to the baser demons of thier nature. When those days return, and they always do, we will see the strong, independent self reliant people shine. They always do.

There really is nothing new under the sun my friend, and no reason to fear. The world is gonna keep turning. So eat drink and be happy, enjoy the wife in your arms and the children at your feet. Do good works, and you will be rewarded, not in heaven, but here on earth ... with happiness, peace and fulfillment.

Its is not for your to control the weather that will come, but for you is the task to guide your ship through the weather that is, to keep it in good repair and well provisioned. Who knows what lies over the horizon? But thither we go, for it is your nature to explore this world, and this world was made for you to explore. Enjoy the gift of the time thats been given to you, for it truelly is "Once in a lifetime".

Attached: 1541224375274.jpg (640x853, 103K)

Go home.

Attached: 0dc3c84q0wtz.png (1200x800, 763K)

You all landlocked basement dwelling "alt-fag" incels mf's need to chill the fuck down. It it summer here in Italia. youtube.com/watch?v=PujiULmYm8w

Roberto: mio palmo...

FORZA ITALIA!

Attached: Screenshot_20190819_001848.png (885x611, 489K)

> When the lights go out and the food gets scarce

technology?

memeflagfuck off, what are you going to do about it? it's your thread dumbass.

a based leaf

Idk probably master bait and take a nap

you are not even white. so fuck off

It's just a matter of time before we see them but now everyone should prepare himself or his family to conter any lawmaking politician from left/right who aim to limit our indivudal freedom, it makes them perfect target practice but at least we could send a very strong message.

I'm not calling necessary fight like mosque shootings, i'm personally too shy to make a coming out, but the night is our ally, isolated arabs goons or near HLM buildings are perfect to start a race war.

They don't have to die, fearing us and know that at every corner we might strike them.

Hai una bella bandiera tricolore, perché ti ostini a usare quella cagata di memeflag?

The world is passing away. Turn to Christ who loves you, who gives eternal life.

IDGAF
I'm enjoying watching the leftist and affirmative action the filth reap what they have sown

Attached: 1563922693247.jpg (720x637, 37K)

escape the city

Attached: 1540744573787.jpg (1788x1185, 297K)

l'italia e una paese bellisimo

Based.
I've got my guns and house inna woods, nothing more to do than play classic and wait for the apocalypse to finally arrive.

enjoy my life in the 1%. Be successful, have a nice successful family.

Offer my life for their Salvation. But, I already did that. "Going to do..." is a bit more complex. I've written a book, I'm opening a restaurant, and patenting a lost technology that has significant implications for humanity's future. It's more complicated than it sounds, and the journey has been rough, but I promise I will not give up. Have a good "1"...

Jerk off and watch cartoons until I die.

Save the world

glhf

Grab some guns
Pull out a cold beer
turn on my PS3, put in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
And not give a flying fuck

I'm going to point out glowniggers and larpers making radioactive threads on Jow Forums

why are you such a sad fucking faggot

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

It's been fun, but the difficulty is coming to terms with what everyone else thinks is "fun." Plus, there's no luck involved. Plenty of arrogantly charged free will tripping me up, but luck hasn't played a part. Have a good "1"...

I wonder why.
Keep treating people like shit this is what you get!!

Working with subhumans, teens, lifers, old people and dealing with obnoxious entitled customers will drain a man
t. used to work retail

you bum me out ever time you post

yeah i know it sucks. i just get mad whenever i see walmart poster because it makes me worry that ill end up like that

Attached: tenor.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Snuggle in and get /comfy/

Attached: comfypepe.png (866x764, 755K)

response is 100% correct

That's why I show accurate depictions of my workplace. It's a deterrent. If you don't want to end up where I am, then do whatever you can to avoid at all costs.

Attached: 20190814_120852.jpg (2560x1440, 1.58M)

stay strong user

fpbp

Go poke Tumbler again?

>World has gone to shit.
>What are you going to do
wake EVERYONE up to the Jew

F P B P
P
B
P

>World has gone to shit.
This isn't even close to going to shit

>What are you going to do Jow Forums?
Make sure it burns

Need any more PROOF the jew wants you
BROKE
POWERLESS
NOT HAVING CHILDREN
>just play vidya goy
>leave the real world to (((us)))

There's nothing we can do. Deepfakes are becoming widespread, putting the final nail in the informational coffin. Nobody gave a shit about logos throughout human history and it's getting worse by the day with all the superstimuli. Mobs have always done crazy shit, and now evidence doesn't even matter. Spreading info online? Well now we have bots and propaganda giants. Found actual hard evidence of crazy satanic pedophiles? Well now we have deepfakes that proves that any video or audio recording of them raping, torturing, or eating children, or doing anything else limitlessly fucked up, is just the result of a deepfake you made or found. At the same time, were constantly being bombarded with lies that drive us further and further away from the truth even if we strive for it.

Logos is gone. Ethos is gone. All that's left is pathos, and with it, the elites have free reign to drive us into the future they want to build. Two decades ago there was a sliver of hope that the truth would find its way to the surface and enlighten the common man, but times up. It's over. All that awaits us is the bread and circus, the violent conflict the elites create in their quest to mash us all together over the next few decades, and the final choice. Die free to avoid becoming part of the collective borg consciousness, or join them.

This shit is fucked.

Attached: 1564438962497m.jpg (804x1024, 311K)

It's all coming true user.

the (((real world))) is gonna collapse soon anyway, why do anything when alll it's gonna do is get you arrested and normies vote their rights away?
Just lay low and acquire physical, mental, financial power, weapons, and resources.

Attached: Hideo Kojima predicted this.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Godspeed you wallanon

Attached: 1557624742047.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Wait for his second coming

Attached: 1554452041249.jpg (639x819, 75K)

I’m moving to Israel soon imao take that goys

fix it.

Nice pic. Saved.

The only thing left to do

I was born into this shit world, how is it my responsibility?

Do nothing and die. Great message.

Binge on hedonistic chaotic practices until my life goes to so much shit that I have to live with my mom who takes care of my every need and suffer upon her my existence which she is responsible for in the first place as a consequence of her whore nature.

Eventually, probably suicide.

I'll enjoy the show.
Now KYS memeflag.

Are you inferring I should grab an 9 year old and become a..

Marry a beautiful Jewish woman and start the peace process.

Attached: download (7).jpg (474x673, 51K)

>Be Leon
>Be a retard/autist
>Be a professional killer
>Don't harm women or children
>Save a loli
>Have a plant
>Train everyday
>Train loli to kill
>Resist the loli bait
>Get rid of degenerate cops
Be like Leon :)

> physical, mental, financial power, weapons, and resources.

What's the point, when gov controls everything and society is fucked?

> Physical

Are you gonna 1v1 every gov drone and keep your health so you can live longer in this hellhole?

> Mental

I don't even know if that's possible when you realize how shit the world is

> Financial Power

To live a hedonistic life, support the government, or 'if you can't beat them, join them'?

> weapons, and resources

To get taken away?

I feel like you're contradicting yourself.

this picture reeks of someone taking the piss out of classic fags. I love it

slowly spiral into full blown mental illness

Attached: wain_cats.jpg (640x479, 262K)

This guy's got the right idea, and I think I'll do just that, really fucking hungover right now..
PS. CAPTCHA kikes are dabbing on me right now.

I blame the Internet.

underrated

the wal-user is here!
>also chequed

Attached: 3161AE6F-AD97-4E1D-9175-36199132945C.jpg (750x735, 83K)

Buy more ammo.

FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB

Attached: 0D604F99-9AFC-4FB9-84C2-3D080849B557.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Live, love, laugh.

Fight my way out and subdue this place, like the Prophet Mohamet (sallalahu aleihi salam).

Grab the popcorn and shitpost!

Go to the grocery store. Locate the produce section. Find the biggest, juiciest watermelon I can. Cut a hole in the side and fuck the pulp out of her. Same as every Monday.

Attached: 1565737145762.jpg (500x500, 120K)

Eat, Pray, Shit

nothing like the past couple of years. this is satire and only a retard would take anything said here as fact