Jim Comey, Brennan, and Ohr getting fucked next week

A number of us out here sitting having beers and just wanted to share with you that the big dick is coming next week. Declassification coming and several folks are getting fucked. Just to let you know that cunt Sally Yates is getting fucked to and she has been given the option of ratting out Loretta Lynch or she is going to prison. Glorious. Two announcements, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Hold on to your dicks ladies this is the big one. Mark it.

Attached: fbi.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagon-cant-account-for-21-trillion/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked and cia niggered

Saving this to call you out on larping fag

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-18 (0) pol - Jim Comey, Brennan, and Ohr getting fucked next week - Politically I (1869x420, 333K)

Does "fucked" equal pensions and free healthcare?

Thanks Glowfren.

Checked and capped

Fucking larp detected

Attached: 1B7E8226-6E20-48F6-ACFE-F9CE5A5CE96C.jpg (1024x704, 266K)

I swore an oath to the costitution all i got was lousy Treason

don't forget your bonus jews, who doesn't love bonus jews?

>Ohr getting fucked
Both Ohr's or just one?

Also, enjoy your beer!

>surely this time its legit

Bump for Justice

Q-Tards have been saying this since August 2017, that next week was when we'd finally see justice with declassification and arrests

TRUST SESSIONS GOYIM

give proofs or fuck off

Attached: sessions sleepy.jpg (332x463, 29K)

Cringe

larp

its fucking nothing

just fucking do it if true

all fields

You faggots say this every week. Remember when "declas" was supposed to start on Wednesday, July 31?

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

Got any proof? Kinda hard to prove a LARP is real eh?

How many times have you posted something like this? Four, five? And Comey is still out there free as a bird. LARP it up.

Attached: 2Js6wdaNZSISJa4TPNYlyE8JD4VkJziC1CyiISUBJ1E.png (300x367, 200K)

Seconded

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-165440.png (1080x1920, 499K)

>muh calm before the storm
i hate them so much

[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]
Suicide weekend
Q

Fake and gay

You ladies can wait till Tuesday morning. Also Barr is re-opening the Clinton investigation. Barr hates the fucking Clintons.

nice!!

I'm going to be so happy when this happens.

Almost as happy as I was the 20 times Hillary Clinton was sent to prison, when Jeffrey Epstein unmasked the entire global pedo cabal, and when President Trump was shown to be colluding with Russia thanks to Congressman Adam Schiff's evidence.

I'll take "Things That Will Never Happen" for 100, Alex.

Attached: 1560063145351.jpg (592x554, 68K)

I used to think this Q post was a countdown and the end was suicide weekend. I now see that suicide weekend was the start.

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

This is our first post here. You faggots will have a great week. Hope they all get fucked. Barr really wants to fuck the Clintons bad.

But he didn’t defend any freedoms?

mmm yeah.. nice user, nice.

It's a Qtard meetup

mmmmmm keep going user.. i would LOVE to see that cunt and all that covered for her go down.

We all do.

Attached: Soon.png (1429x785, 879K)

>It’s going to happen next week
Still believing this crap

TFW Q was just a group posting about a coup and now they're gonna hang for treason

I'll give those digits the benefit of the doubt. Screencapped

Attached: Untitled - 2 0.jpg (905x797, 447K)

Hey remember when Barr and the FBI murdered a mother holding her baby?

Just keep waiting goy, any day now big things will happen :^)

Yep that fucking Yates is in the middle of all of this. She was the go between with the CIA folks that sat all this shit up and she never thought any of it would get backed to her. She never realized she was under NSA surveillance for over a year before she left. The bitch was leaking to the NY Times.

Kek’ed and capped.

liberations user. same but different. they're what makes freedom "free"

Attached: ap2cwg2c52f31.jpg (640x426, 34K)

>Declassification coming

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

No.

What about FBI user? Not you guys?

thanks jamie very cool

Roflmao no, it's just more political theater for people to watch YouTube videos about. Nothing will improve in your life, bucko.

>Jim Comey, Brennan, and Ohr getting fucked next week
Oh, look. It's another happening.
nothing ever happens, dickhead.

EAT DICKS FAGGOT
NUT UP OR SHUT UP
Q

Wasnt yates at the Bilderberg meeting? Or one of those fat dem women that look like her

Whatever info is released, nobody will be indicted or arrested an the MSM will ignore it as usual. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Do you have any actual proof shit is coming? At this point things have taken so long to happen anyone involved probably knows they're fucked. Give us something juicy.

I don't believe there's any justice in the world anymore, but could we at least get the official Presidential Portrait of Bill Clinton changed to pic related?

Attached: Bill Clinton Official Portrait.jpg (962x950, 163K)

>dropping leaks on your employer-owned servers
shiggy diggy

mmmmmmm so juicy. i was hoping..
fingers crossed you are real.

Attached: 5DDB9C8E-7046-43D0-9317-4251CA339F9D.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

post 1 single bit of proof that you're a glow nigger, cheers faggot

Thanks for the heads up, godspeed user.

I've got money on Comey facing charges on predictit dot org. My $20 pays $100 when that fucker gets rekt

>choose our preferred form of governance or we'll arbitrarily slaughter your villagers seemingly randomly
Still a communist country to this day, so abject failure all around.

thanks for the glowjob

Attached: 61iM8qkK4QL._SL1024_.jpg (869x1024, 119K)

Okay. I'll bite. What does Barr have against the Clintons other than her server and his dick?

Sure...

I hope to God this post is legit.

praise kek and God Bless America

Attached: 1511472866803.jpg (600x600, 309K)

Uh huh. Sure.

Attached: 0kMAkMgI_400x400.png (360x360, 152K)

Big if Jew!

Would be a nice news week.

We all want it to be true user but I've been waiting for next week for three years now.

hahahaha

DELET THI

Include me in the caps my nigga.

Just wait till after the election goy, re-elect Zio Don! Trust the plan! Oops you’re a minority now! No more rights for you!

Bump

I think that this declassification should be top secret. Why are you so friendly and generous?

The media lost its fucking mind over a "leak" of Epstein's death about an hour before it happened. Imagine what'd happen if this were to be true.

I pray that you are right and this isn't another fucking larp.

Next week seems a little early, but perhaps they are moving quickly. Also, I don't want to see slaps on the wrist. Some people will need to go to prison.

THIS
I will believe it when I finally see it.

>Some people will need to be hung for treason
Ftfy

Big if true... capped

Attached: B826A54A-0E6A-4040-8795-BD60C6F81094.jpg (255x240, 21K)

>>Some people will need to be hanged for treason
ftfy

So, giant mass shooting tomorrow?

I announce arrests days ahead of time!

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

>Jim Comey, Brennan, and Ohr getting fucked next week
Says the increasingly nervous man for the umpteenth time this year. And Trump has tried every which way to force an investigation. Session turned up bupkis. Barr's got nothing. The change in the law that made Comey's memo release illegal came after he did it.

Meanwhile, the banks just release thousands of pages of Trumps documents and statements with Russian criminals to the FBI and several states Attorneys General. Apparently the day he leaves office he's going to be arrested.

But I cleaned my room!

The rulers never go to prison.

The only question is which home grown terrorist Trump incited will do his dirty work.

Attached: BAA90F15-7DAC-4516-8D23-42B82AF3AC47.jpg (193x255, 18K)

> faggots will have a great week
warm up monday

why even call them out at this point we hear literally every week about how today's the day they finally all get arrested but it's a day that never comes.

>The rulers never go to prison.
They do after a revolution

Attached: E98B4799-B053-4554-B8C6-8CBAC269766A.jpg (714x1213, 405K)

I'm pretty sure this is a LARP, but then again we do sometimes get leaks on here. So, who knows.

Bump

KEK

Attached: C84A5EFC-206C-47D4-829C-8D5533356FA3.jpg (588x391, 85K)

>le trust de blan #WW1WWWGA #Q XDDD
Yawn. The truth is that the FBI is corrupt to the core and is more focused on fabricating evidence to arrest people who DARED to vote for Trump than bringing their own DNC bosses down. So eat shit, attention-seeking LARPer. Pic related, none of the FBI commies that participated in the attempted coup against the President will face a single day of jail for literal treason, that's the reality and no amount of gay-ass LARPing will change that. Sorry Qtard boomertards.

Attached: FBI far-left democrat traitors fired for corruption and misconduct over the Russia collusion probe.j (1320x1449, 318K)

For people who don’t know that way s Brian cates aka drawstrike and he is wrong almost all the time when it comes to big shit. He changed his Twitter to stealth Jeff for a long time implying that Jeff sessions was doing all this great shit and I really stealthy way, and then Jeff sessions got fired and he still claim that sessions set up the whole thing to bring everyone down or some shit.

Attached: image.jpg (1400x700, 1.1M)

>A number of us out here sitting having beers
So you must be phone fagging, then what’s up with file name fbi.jpg?

You say it every week, tardboy.

Too bad your retirement was wasted babysitting kikes:

truthdig.com/articles/the-pentagon-cant-account-for-21-trillion/

Yea sure it is user

So uh... is Obama going down any time soon?

Looks like plan is on schedule
>pic related

Attached: D5B26EC3-8E9C-47B4-B595-02869E89392A.jpg (768x531, 108K)

Wtf?

Check’d. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Attached: 21BDA8B4-462D-478D-B1E9-0E7623791BBE.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Fake and gay